Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Comes To A Close

"Waking after a much needed rest, Gabriella joined me at the bar's gloryhole."

45
10 Comments 10
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I stirred to the soft voice of Gabriella as she spooned me from behind while obviously naked.

"It's time to wake up, sleepyhead," she cooed as her hands gently traversed my abdomen and chest. "Momma needs another pussy licking," Gabriella added as she softly ground her crotch against my ass.

"How long have I been out?" I probed during her pleasant exploration of my body.

"About an hour and a half," she responded while caressing my penis and scrotum. "How do you keep yourself so smooth? Is it shaving, or are you naturally hairless?"

"Both," I uttered as my prick started to come to life.

Gabriella backed away from me, pulling me onto my back as she did so. Once I was in place, she spun around and straddled my face with her needy puss and dropped it down. I dug in, remembering how yummy she tasted earlier today. She did the same for me, sucking both my prick and balls into her warm and wonderful mouth. We slurped, licked, and sucked each other for a while rather languidly, just enjoying each other's taste since we were in no hurry to orgasm. A knock came at the locked bedroom door, which neither of us responded to.

"Momma," was issued politely by Andre. "Are you hogging my slut all to yourself? You know that there are several more people out there that would love some time with him."

We both continued to pay him no mind as we slurped and sucked each other enjoyably. Andre seemed to take the hint from the lack of response, saying, "Okay, you have your fun, but understand that I'm going to have to tell everyone that you're being selfish," he added, trying to guilt Gabriella, but it didn't work.

In fact, I think she actually slowed down her work on my hard-on just so that I would last even longer. At one point, she let me slip from her mouth and moved further south to attend to my pulsing pucker. I followed suit, and we both licked and tickled each other's backsides for quite a while. Moving back to her clit, I brought on Gabriella's first orgasm and then a few more in succession. She tried to keep up her treatment on my cock, but just as she'd get going again, I'd cause her to tremble through another.

"You are simply amazing! I know that I said it before, but if you ever get tired of or need a break from Andre, you come straight here. I'll always have room for you and your wonderfully sexy body."

"Thank... you," I replied through long laps at her delicious pussy.

"So, are you going to let me make you cum, or what?"

"Well. I was thinking about going back outside and manning the glory hole at the bar again. That way, I could service many more, and I was hoping you'd join me. You could suck me while I suck others and get fucked. That way, you'd get all of my cum. What do you think?"

"I love that idea. Shall we go now?" Gabriella said while sitting up and lifting her crotch a few inches off my face.

"Sure," I replied before giving her puss one last lingering lick as she started to move away.

"You do know that if you keep that up, I'll keep you locked in my bedroom all day, right?" she said while pausing in place.

"Mmmm," I growled while grabbing her hips and pillaging her gaping box until she came again.

Panting as she quivered and rolled off of me, Gabriella said, "Okay... so there is no... challenging you, apparently. Good to know."

Rolling off the bed and helping her up, I inquired, "Shall we go suck and fuck some cock?"

"Yes, let's!"

She held my hand as we strolled through the house and outside, both still naked. There were lots of stares of the carnal persuasion while we made our way behind the bar. Moving down the line, we paused at the glory hole before Gabriella announced, "Dick sucking, pussy licking, and a little ass fucking for the rest of the evening. Step up to the bar, folks!"

I moved into position under the bar with my ass up and ready to taken, and my face ready at the hole that was nearly big enough to stick my entire head through. Gabriella slid in underneath me and eagerly swallowed my cock while fingering her own cunt. My first customer stepped up to the bar and, upon raising her skirt, displayed a petite pussy with pubic hair shaved neatly into a little heart above her opening. Her labia was smooth as glass as I skimmed across it delicately. Goosebumps rose across her pelvis as I continued to explore her wares.

As I was splitting her labia and searching for her timid nub, I felt my first customer around the back. Some sort of lubrication was used to coat my pucker and then slipped inside, giving me that just cummed in feel. As the cock eased in, it felt of average size, which was a good beginning for my still-tender backside. The owner took care to go slowly at first. He was clearly an intelligent and empathetic soul. In the meantime, Gabriella was sucking me like she'd done the first time, and I was already nearing climax. I was again in slut heaven.

Nearing orgasm brought out the animal in me, and I dug at the unknown slit at my lips. Drilling into her core, I realized that this was a very compact puss with a very sweet taste. Pulling out, I worked on her pea-sized clit to bring it out into the party. It was clearly working as she slammed herself hard against me and the bar. With no way to hold her in place, I struggled to keep contact through her urgent movements. Once more pressing against me, I drilled back inside and rotated my tongue as her peak washed over her just when mine did. I sucked up every last drop of her essence and continued to until she moved away. Gabriella did the same for me, leaving nothing but her saliva as she dined on my semen.

The pussy before me was pulled away urgently amidst arguing and replaced with a smallish prick that was barely hard. I sucked it into my mouth and worked it over good, hoping the increase its stamina and size before it suddenly spit into my mouth its acrid-tasting seed and summarily withdrew.  

Pulling away from the hole, I whispered to Gabriella, "Can you grab me a beer; that last one tasted sour." 

I'd almost forgotten about the prick slipping in and out of my ass, probably due to the copious amounts of lube and his generally easy pace. In the seconds that I waited for my beer, a new and much larger cock appeared before me. I licked at it, tentatively awaiting my drink to wash away the taste from the last. This one was already leaking a little, and I swiped it for a taste. It was much better than the last, so I sucked it down to its root while tickling his balls with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck that feels good!" he roared while gently pumping my swallowing throat.

Gabriella was finally able to get me a beer. "The bar is slammed with people awaiting their turn with your mouth. Andre won't let any of them behind the bar until the bartenders all get a shot at your ass. So, I had to pour it myself as Marco fucked me from behind, to the delight of the crowd. I'd suggest that you finish the guy in your ass off so that we can get things moving along," she suggested.

Clamping down on the guy from behind, I felt a change in his pumping almost immediately. I worked the guy in my mouth a little more, too, and even managed to tickle his back door with an extended finger. Both cocks exploded into me at almost the same time, just as Gabriella took me back into her mouth. It was an amazing feeling of slut euphoria, and I relished it and every pulse of their cocks. Both pricks withdrew before being replaced eagerly. The one in my mouth was of an average size and quite inflexible. The one in my ass was unmistakably Marco's.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

"I take it that Marco didn't cum," I managed to utter to Gabriella while pulling back from the hard prick in my lips.

"No, he didn't. Oh, I see why you said that," she responded after looking at the legs behind me.

Slipping off my cock, Gabriella licked her way down my shaft to my balls and then past them toward Marco. I could feel her tongue intermittently graze my ass while she attended to Andre.  

"You dirty whore," Marco mumbled a bit to loud as his pace increased exponentially.

He was giving me a good pounding as I did the same to Mr. Average in front of me. I received four healthy spurts of male spunk before he summarily disappeared. The next was a baby-smooth vagina of some years with ample labia to dine on, and so I did. Seconds after I began on my newest dessert, Marco slammed home and gave me a little warm reward in the depths of my colon.  

Focusing back on the puss in front of me, I again felt Gabriella's masterful tongue encircling my semi. Pulling and teasing her labia, I tickled her growing clit while wishing I could reach around her to pull her in tight. I licked and nibbled at her goodies, but she wouldn't get close enough for me to slip my tongue inside her. Finally, out of frustration, I gripped her clit between my teeth and pulled her hard against the bar while ordering, "Now stay there!" loud enough for her to hear.

She did as I asked, and I pushed my tongue into her warm and creamy cunt. She'd obviously recently received a load of man-cum in her tasty twat and must have been too embarrassed to share. I assumed that whoever the donor was didn't tend to her needs adequately, which is why she was here with me. I drilled in wildly and sucked her clit hard as she was clearly enjoying my manipulations.  

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cooed as I kept at her wonderful puss.

I was so wrapped up in tending to her I hadn't realized that Marco had moved away, and my gaping ass was empty. Fortunately, moments later, I felt something large prying its way inside. The head was as large as Dominic's and worked me open gently as I began nibbling at the quivering clit in front of me. My female donor convulsed hard, slamming her groin into the bar before drowning me in her nectar. Even Gabriella felt the spray as I sucked hard on her labia while my tongue swirled in her opening, grabbing every drop it could reach. This one tasted amazing, and I definitely wanted more of her in the future.

"Gabriella, look to see who this woman is, please. She tastes amazing and squirts easily. She squirmed away while I attempted to keep my latest cum-donor in place long enough for Gabriella to see her face.

After she came back, Gabriella quietly uttered, "Oh, that's Sonia. I've had her once, and she tastes divine, but she's a hard one to bed, believe me."

"Well, I think we should see if we can talk her into a three-way for an afternoon or two."

"God, I love your lustful ways," Gabriella reacted to my comment before sucking me back into her mouth.

The fat appendage stretching me perfectly was not Dominic, unfortunately, which I realized when his sac touched mine while only about six or seven inches deep. That said, it felt fantastic, and I was kind of glad that it wasn't Dominic. That man could wreck my ass for the next few days if I took him on again. This one, however, did take it nice and slow, which I enjoyed immensely, as did he based on the sounds escaping his lips.

Next up was another average but enthusiastic prick that I made peak all too rapidly. With another mouthful down, I finally took a large swig of my beer before attending to another. Many cocks and pussies later, my knees were getting sore, as were my jaw and ass. With no one to service in the front and another dick slipping from my ass, I backed out to stand and stretch. It was pitch black outside, except for the pool and porch lighting. Helping Gabriella to her feet, we both asked, "What time is it?"

Marco turned our way, answering, "Nine-thirty, why?"

"Why!" Gabriella shouted. "You moron, he's been under here for over five hours servicing everyone and is probably starving! You idiota! Have you never heard of a break? Stronzo!"

Clearly, Marco knew to keep his mouth shut as Gabriella pulled me from behind the bar and toward the house. Once inside, she led me to the kitchen and threw together a plate of food before warming it in the microwave while she walked away for a minute. Gabriella returned clothed with a pair of shorts and a shirt for me to wear.

I headed for the bathroom for a quick clean-up and to put the clothes on before going back to the kitchen.  

"Sit, eat," Gabriella said while gesturing toward the seat next to her.

After taking the seat, I offered, "I can see that you are very protective, and I'm sure that your family appreciates that, as do I..."

"But!" she interjected.

"No buts. I love that you've extended that to me after only knowing me for about twelve hours. However, I did come here with the sole intent of taking on as many pricks and pussies as possible."

"I understand that and salute you for doing what you love. However, that doesn't mean that you should be treated so poorly, especially in my house!"

"Gabriella, you and your son Andre have treated me better than anyone has in a very long time. Better than family, friends, or co-workers, so thank you for everything!"

Pulling me toward her, Gabriella kissed me softly on the lips before asking, "What's your name?"

I sat there stunned for a moment as the question slowly sank in. Even her caring son Andre hadn't asked that, as he preferred to think of me as nothing more than a needy slut to share and use as he saw fit. The difference between him and all the others before was the care and concern he showed for my well-being. At least he wanted to be with me and give me what I wanted and needed. But Gabriella really wanted to know me, be with me, and take care of me. She was wonderful.

"Steven," I replied after a long pause.

Leaning back into her chair, Gabriella gave me her best motherly look while stating, "Eat your food, Steven. No one leaves my house hungry," and added a brief smile at the end.

As we finished our food, Andre and Marco walked in after closing everything up.

Andre came over to me and asked, "I've got your clothes. Are you ready to head home, sexy?"

After a lingering stare at Gabriella and an accepting glance, I replied, "Yeah, let's get out here and back to my bed."

The party was over, but Andre was right. Now, I knew so many more people that I could call if I ever needed a little company. Before we left, I covertly put Gabriella's number into my phone. As Andre drove us home. I texted her about meeting for a late breakfast tomorrow and maybe more. The taste of Sonia's puss came back to me as I imagined us in a three-way with Gabriella. I was hoping that we could set that up soon.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments