Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"The Gavin McClain stories don't reflect my personal world view. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They're just mean-spirited horny fun. Enjoy."

Alicia is betraying her boyfriend and every principle she's ever had to gain a foot up the professional ladder. Will her boss Gavin be good to his word?

Alicia turned and threw herself on Gavin, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and grasping the shaft of his prick, so she could explore its thick solidity to the full. His tongue quickly overpowered hers, mouth bearing down on her, while one powerful hand gripped the back of her head and crushed her face to his. She could feel the pulse of life in his cock as she ran her fingers over its dome, before plunging her hand all the way down its fabulous thick-veined trunk to cup the heavy, shaved balls in her palm.

He was wrenching her dress down to her waist now, tearing at the back fastening of her bra so he could rip the garment away from her overflowing tits and grope them unimpeded. It occurred to her that this man had probably fucked more pussy in his life than he could remember—that he should not be allowed to inveigle his cock inside her body, after it had drilled so many other wet female holes. She knew there was another man waiting for her—caring, appreciative, as respectful as he was horny—who had a right to her company and her throbbing sex that evening.

And yet she felt the overriding urge to give herself to Gavin completely, let him do whatever the hell he pleased with her body. She wanted to be a really hot fuck for him, one he would remember and jerk off to on future nights. So she wanked that giant prick heatedly, her fingers not quite fitting around it, until his lust blazed out of control. Then he threw her back onto his desk, sinking his face into the flesh of her left breast and sucking up her erect nipple between his teeth.

“Fuck!” She cried out in shocked response. He left plucking at her breast with his mouth and buried any further protests she might have made beneath another aggressive kiss. Her tongue thrashed vainly under assault from his. Then he released her mouth and slid all the way to his knees, raking his hands over the curves of her body as he did so. Blood hammered in her temples and sweat prickled her neck, as he gathered the skirt of her dress around her waist and took hold of the soaking fabric that lay beneath. With one swift and powerful movement of his hands he shredded her knickers, tearing them utterly free of her ass. The ruined material he tossed away, flicking his tongue over her exposed mound as he did, before burying his face in the juices of her cunt.

She cried out a second time as his tongue stretched to its root, fucking its way deep into her pussy, while his hands moulded tightly to her buttocks’ generous flesh. She fell back onto the desk, kneading her full tits and tugging at her hard bottle-top nipples, as an exquisite tension built up in her loins and lower stomach. Before she knew, he had risen again, his tongue replaced in her snatch with two rapidly plunging fingers, his mouth hard on hers once more, smothering her in the flavour of her own juice.

Oh god, here it came, the orgasm she had been so close to on the phone. The tension broke and great spasms ripped through the muscles of her belly, as her already drenched pussy gushed all over Gavin’s furiously frigging hand. Her hips bucked wildly, so that her fleshily cushioned ass-cheeks jammed repeatedly against the edge of the mahogany desk. Gavin broke his lock on her mouth so she could scream—“Oh-oh-oh-FUCK!” —as the orgasm tore its way through her body and her pussy continued to spray its fluids over his palm. Her ass was still juddering against the desk when he removed his fingers from her cunt and smeared them all over her face, no doubt further adding to the defacement of her running mascara.

“Oh yes, Alicia, you really are the hot bitch I was hoping for,” he said in her face, his lips curled into a savage smile. “Come with me.” He had gathered up the folds of her dress in one hand, crushed as they were around her waist, and with a firm hold on them he dragged her away from the desk before her orgasm had shuddered free of her body. She stumbled in her heels and tried to correct herself, but Gavin slapped his hand to her shoulder and shoved her to the thick-carpeted floor, so that she stared at last on his tremendous erection. Holy Christ, that fucker stretched the full nine inches.

“Right, Alicia,” he rasped. “Show me how you suck your boyfriend’s cock.”

Her lips had already been parted to take on the proposition of his dick’s bulging head, but at his words she held back, stung by a new pang of guilt. She could feel Matt’s necklace bouncing softly against her naked breasts and instinctively made to remove it.

“No, leave it on,” Gavin said instantly, a cruel knowingness his voice. “Lover-boy buy it for you?” Her face gave away too much. She could see him smile victoriously at her wordless reaction. “Then I definitely want you wearing it while I fuck you. Go on, let’s see how you use that mouth of yours.”

Gavin’s cock loomed over Alicia, but she focused past it briefly to stare its owner in the face. “You’re a bastard,” she breathed, the end of the rearing column almost brushing her lips.

“And you’re whoring your way to a job,” Gavin replied evenly, “so let’s not judge each other. Now suck my cock, or I’ll fucking make you suck it.”

Her dislike of him intensified, but so did her desire to taste the ridged monster that swayed before her face. Opening wide her lips she breathed in the head, her pussy lubricating anew as its pulsing heat filled her mouth. She found it more difficult than usual to explore the cock’s surface—never before had she she contended with this type of girth—but she slithered her tongue over the veiny contours as best she could and heard Gavin’s breathing quicken as she applied herself. She was aware of him calmly removing his shirt—eager, however cool his pretence, for further action.

This was what she wanted—for him to acknowledge through his deeds if not his words how good she was. To know how great Matt got it any time he asked, while Mr Gavin McClain would experience the delights of her bobbing head only this once. She inhaled his thickness into the back of her mouth, sucking on him insistently while pumping the base of his shaft with one tightly gripping hand. Her tongue wriggled out and lapped at the underside of the organ, allowing a trickle of drool to spill its way towards his balls.

“Nice,” Gavin said, an unmistakable growl in his voice. “I like your work, Alicia. But please, no hands.” He took hold of her wrist and plucked her fingers away from his shaft. Then he seized her by the hair and pulled her down on to him, so that he filled her to the throat. She gagged on his sheer size. For the first time since she had gone down on a boyfriend in the back of his car as a callow teen, she was having trouble sucking dick. Swiftly she withdrew, swallowing down the onset of nausea, thick saliva trailing between her lips and Gavin’s cock.

“Having trouble?” He reached down and heaved her bodily from the floor as she gasped, the spit still hanging from her lips. “Now I thought an experienced girl like you could cope with anything. Let’s try it a different way.” He pulled free of the trousers and shorts that had gathered around the bottom of his legs; then with startling strength he whirled her near-naked body around and propelled her backwards through the office. She had a brief sense of this iron man bearing down on her with a wolf-like intensity, as she stumbled in high-heeled reverse. Then her calves met an obstruction and she tumbled backwards onto a dark leather sofa.

“No, not like that.” Gavin took hold of her by a shoulder and thigh and began to haul her down onto the sofa bottom. “Come on, hang you head over the edge. Let’s get a decent shot at goal. This is where you earn yourself that job.” She realised what he was intending and although it panicked her, she struggled around, draping herself upside-down, so that her head hung backwards off the sofa cushions. Matt’s necklace slipped down her neck, the pendant ending up resting on her chin. “Now not every girl’s throat is ready to take me to the balls, Alicia,” her boss said, determination in his voice as he knelt down astride her. His spit-shined erection hovered above her face. “But I’ve a feeling yours will be one of the few. Open wide.”

Alicia was perfectly placed for Gavin to insert himself fully and her heart pounded in expectation. She let her mouth gape and concentrated on breathing through her nose, as Gavin fitted the glans between her teeth and began to slide his thick length inside her, hands clamping on either side of her head to keep everything in place. Staring from her unique vantage point she had a close-up view of his shaft as it made its inexorable passage, like a vast ship docking in her throat. That or she was a sword-swallower, about to sheath this mighty male weapon all the way down to her stomach. For a moment she thought she was going to gag again, as he eased himself beyond the root of her tongue. Then with a sudden thrust he buried the rest of his inches, jamming his cock-head deep into her gullet. He held himself there, iron thighs clutching either side of her head, swollen balls tight against her face.

She tried to focus on nose-breathing, mouth and throat crammed as they were with hard cock. God, she could feel Gavin’s spare inches right there, stuffed down her fucking neck. The intensity of the moment all but overwhelmed her. “That’s it, girl.” She could tell he was speaking through clenched teeth. “Hold it there … Hold it there …” He withdrew rapidly, dislodging that great length of man-flesh from the tight ravine in a single move. A viscous web of saliva trailed from her mouth after his dick, great looping strands breaking and splatting on to her eyes and forehead. “Nice and juicy,” he said with breathy satisfaction. “That’s a pretty sight.” Then he raised Alicia's head and rubbed his wet cock all over her face. “Plus it’ll make things easier.” Before she could prepare herself, he lowered her head again, plunged himself back inside to the balls and started to throat-fuck her in earnest.

“Oh yes, oh fuck yes, that’s the fucking business,” he groaned, clutching her tits in great handfuls and pumping rapidly in and out of her saliva-lubricated gorge. She could hear the obscene noises of wet suction his dick was making in her throat, as his vigorous thrusting stretched her vocal tract wide. Christ … was this how he treated all his conquests? Fuckerfilthy horny …

“Ohhh—fuck!” His enjoyment was fierce as he pulled out, before re-inserting himself in the same uncompromising fashion as before. “This is what it’s all about, Alicia,” he said in a kind of ecstatic snarl. “Fucking a throat like it’s a tight - wet - cunt!” He thrust savagely on the last three words, his ball-sac slapping into her nose each time; then he extracted himself, his shaft draping her face in another net of drool as it emerged from her mouth’s slimy tunnel.

She lay, sucking in air and waiting for the next crazed oral penetration, alarmed yet wildly aroused by Gavin’s mastery of her body. Instead she was taken under the armpits and wrenched upwards from her inverted position. “Okay,” her uncompromising seducer said, dragging her onto her feet. “Now I really have to stick it in your cunt.” He seized her by the wrists and lay down on the sofa, dragging her with him. His cock was bobbing upright between them, a great, glistening spear of flesh, ready to shaft once more into her wetness. “Go on, sit your pussy down on it and ride me like you do lover-boy.”

“God, you’re a fucking bastard,” she snarled, but she squatted above his erection nonetheless, slotting the bulging head between her sopping cunt-lips. There was no way she was missing out on this. She let gravity take her, sinking down in a slow self-impalement on the thick pole. His girth stretch her soft, wet walls and gradually his length filled her up the way Matt did, only with additional inches at the base still to be thrust inside. She could take him though—she could take this greedy, arrogant pig and fuck the breath out of his lungs. Work him with the best pussy he’d ever had.

He was immense inside her, scarily so, but she wouldn’t let him see the fear. She took a moment to adjust to all that hard dick, then planting her hands on his broad chest and tensing her thighs, she began to grind her cunt up and down his shaft’s slippery surface, biting her lower lip and staring defiance. “This what you want? This what your cock’s been waiting for? Well enjoy it. ‘Lover-boy’ gets it any time he damn well asks, you’ve got it for one night.”

Gavin returned her stare, wearing a look of contained pleasure as she pumped herself evenly on him. “Oh don’t you worry, sweetheart, I’ll make the most of it,” he breathed. “Now fuck me like you mean it.”

The calmness of his words stung her and immediately she quickened her pace, slapping herself harder onto him so that more of his length plunged into her squishing depths. Hell, he was huge, but she could do this thing. “Bastard, I’ll fuck the living shit out of you.” Her fingernails dug into his pectoral muscles as she raised herself high up the walls of his shaft, then drove back down again, submerging as much of his column as she could in the hot flesh of her cunt. Perspiration was on his face and his breath quickened. Beneath her his groin responded instinctively to the urgent rhythm of her pussy, thrusting in time, and she loved it. For all his experience, she would show this self-satisfied prick what it meant to get fucked.

“Go on Alicia, that’s it—show me how much you want that job,” he said, slapping his hands to her ample thighs and pulling her down from her squat, so that she sat her full weight on his spearing member.

“Fuck! Oh my god!” Finally she was penetrated by his full length. Never before had so much throbbing meat been packed up inside her, but adrenalin was surging through her and by Christ she would show him she was ready for it, for all he had to give. With Gavin still supporting her thighs she began to slam determinedly, dementedly on his cock, the matted ends of her hair dancing round her sweat-bathed neck and shoulders, her big tits bouncing extravagantly before his gaze, while her boyfriend’s necklace danced about their surface. She was taking the full length of his weapon every time she landed now and from his burning stare it was clear he fucking loved it. Loved the way it made his cock feel ...

Yes, and loved knowing that he was filling her utterly, like she’d never been filled to this night. Bastard—he knew how much she was getting off on it. There was no denying how exciting this was, riding the granite-hard dick of this self-serving shitheel, pounding herself on his great steel erection and fucking her way to a better job in the process. Oh god, oh god, oh fuck … She was going to come again. She slapped her hand to her engorged clitoris and began to work it, even as she drove herself repeatedly onto him. The climax was almost instantaneous, a mighty rippling surge that shuddered its way from her crammed belly to all the extremities of her body, making her thrash and scream as it did so.

Gavin grabbed her upper body and pulled her down to him while she was still in her orgasmic throes, so he could suck hungrily on her lust-engorged nipples. Then as if driven by some fierce inner compulsion he pulled her over him, so that she slid all the way off his cock. She tumbled forward, butting her head on the sofa’s soft arm, while Gavin extricated himself from under her perspiring body. He was behind her in an instant, heaving her ass into his desired position and shoving her thighs apart, so he could penetrate her swiftly and lustily from behind. It all happened in an instant—emptied, up-ended and filled all over again.

DorisMature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisMature

Now he was in control, screwing her with deliberate, full-blooded strokes, each of which accessed her moist inner recesses and made her scream with pleasure. No one had ever made such demands on her pussy before. Christ she was going to feel this later, but for now it suited her well, having her cunt hammered by this most dominant of bosses.

Gavin was speeding up his rhythm, grunting intensely on each thrust, when he stopped and pulled out completely. What, was he done, about to spurt all over her ass? Relief and disappointment were dawning on her together, before he grabbed her hair and the crumpled dress-folds and hauled her off the sofa. “Come with me.” His eyes were alive with intent, as he wound his hand around the thick yellow strand that girdled her and propelled her tottering across the floor. Where the fuck was he taking her now?

He steered her to his desk, then on a seeming afterthought dragged her beyond it to where the photocopier hummed. “Hop on top,” he said with a burst of almost boyish enthusiasm, and he flipped up the copier lid. “Go on, sit on it and spread your legs.” So enthralled was she by the moment’s raw excitement, that she did what she was told and hoisted herself onto the machine, splaying the folds of her cunt on the cold glass surface. “A memento,” he said, grinning as he stabbed at the controls.

“You dirty fucker,” Alicia panted, as the copier flashed its path beneath her, capturing all the intimacy of her wet sex.

“And that’s how you like it, right, Alicia?” he said, with a glance that dared her to deny it. “Now get up on the desk. I want some of that ‘special love’.” She felt a flutter of trepidation in her stomach, as his meaning struck her. “You heard me, Alicia. If your boyfriend gets it, then so do I. Stick that ass in the air for me and spread those cheeks. I’m coming in.”

Oh sweet God …

He was back to his hands-on approach, rolling her body from the copier straight onto the desk, urging her back into the hands-and-knees position she had been made to adopt on the sofa. She knew what was on the way as he manhandled her into place and her anal muscles spasmed at the thought. How the hell was she going to manage this?

Alicia waited in position, heart thumping, as Gavin went in search of something behind his desk. “Here it is.” He rose up, brandishing a transparent plastic bottle. Had he brought this in especially, or did he keep it there all the time? She could hear him flicking open the cap as he disappeared behind her. With one hand he prised her ass cheeks apart, then a gush of warm oil flooded the cleft between them. Gavin immediately plunged not one but two fingers into her anus, causing her to yelp as he worked his choice of lubricant up her surprised hole.

“Still nice and tight,” he observed, as he set about his task. “And I’ll bet this ass has seen some action, am I right?” Before she could even think of a response to his filthy flourish, he removed his two digits and yanked her own hand back towards her rump. “Go on,” he said, directing another liberal squirt of the silky liquid down her bum-crack. “Let me see you work that lube in. Hurry up, I’m not going to wait long and I’m not going to spare you.”

Oh my god. He sounded like he meant it, so she inserted two manicured fingers where Gavin had so recently been delving and massaged herself in preparation for the imminent invasion. In the corner of her vision she could see her boss emptying the satin fluid over his standing cock and masturbating himself until he was slick with the stuff right down to his balls. Then he clambered onto the desk behind her, radiating a formidable sense of purpose. Holy shit … Oh, holy shit … Her mind filled with a white noise of anxiety and excitement.

“I’ve been waiting to do this from your first day,” he told her, sliding his palms over her buttocks and squeezing their flesh in his fists like he was kneading twin loaves. “From the first time I saw that meaty ass straining against your skirt.” He manoeuvred his way into a crouch behind her, then he parted her cheeks and pressed that huge, pumped-up spearhead against her oily asshole. “You know that feeling, Alicia, you’re about to act out something you’ve only imagined, and you wonder if it’ll be quite as delicious as the dream?”

Alicia clutched the edge of the desk and tensed her body to receive him. Her spongy rear-opening start to yield, as he applied pressure with that colossal rod. “Just fucking do it.” Gavin tightened his grip on her upper thighs and sank the first of his cock into her ass, uttering a primitive grunt as he did so.

“Oh!” An electrical surge ran through her as her rectal tunnel was prised wide. “Oh shit ... Oh shit …”

Gavin’s fingers clamped harder into the flesh of her thighs; he retained his momentum, sliding further thick inches into her yielding hole. “That’s it, you can take it, you can take it no fucking problem,” he was muttering, holding her fast and embedding what was surely a good half of his length up her ass. Alicia clutched the desk till it felt like the varnish would melt under her fingers; her sweating forehead dropped onto the glass of the photocopier and she clenched her teeth, as her anal endurance was put to the test. Gavin held himself still for a moment, as if taking time to savour his new situation, then he moved on her again, slow at first, but building up a steady humping motion on her rear, lodging himself a little deeper on each stroke.

“Oh - oh - oh -” The moans were escaping from her mouth scarcely without her realising. Her anal entrance was still tight, whoever might have been lodged up there in the past on various occasions, and Gavin felt huge inside her, like he could break her body if he chose. She could hear his breathing, ragged now as he further upped his pace, sawing his cock in and out of her with growing rapidity, shunting her back and forth so that her dangling necklace rattled accusingly on the desktop beneath her. “Oh God - you’re so big …” The unintended compliment was out of her mouth before she could stop it, but she wasn’t telling him anything he didn’t already know. “You’re so fucking big …”

Gavin upped his thrusting another notch, but she could tell he was still pacing himself. He was driving hard—filling her, dominating her—but she knew he was still holding back and the thought was as scary as it was thrilling. “Funny,” he panted, not breaking his stroke, “that’s word for word what young Jacinda from accounts said, when I fucked her ass last month.”

He delivered a particularly hard and diverting thrust into her hole, but Alicia had still room to be taken aback by his revelation. So he hadn’t been quite the paragon of monogamy recently that he had suggested himself to be. “Oh - oh - oh god -” She tried to thread a sentence together through the continued anal shafting. “You – Fuck – You set her up with - with a job too?”

“I told her I was going to,” he said, his length searching deep into her rectum. “The same job I discussed with you. And she swallowed it hook, line and sinker just like you did.”

“What? You …” The shock of his revelation competed with the near-overpowering sensation of his dick inside her. “There’s no ...?”

“Oh there was a job months ago,” Gavin said, shafting lustily. “But by now the position’s as filled as your rear passage.” Alicia’s rage was as fierce as it was powerless. She struggled against Gavin’s grip, but his strong hands and steel torso had complete control of her. His voice was steely as well. “You know I thought you’d be a bit less naïve than her, Alicia. This was never about any job. This is about my cock …” His grip tightened. “... And your ass.”

With one bulldozing thrust he rammed himself inside her to the balls.

The sheer force of his groin ripped her hands from the desk’s edge and knocked her howling forward, so that her ample chest slapped onto the surface of the copier. Gavin was right there, his naked brawn virtually on top of her. All restraint was gone now and he power-fucked her ass, so that his immense organ buried itself to the hilt on every stroke. Her fingers scrabbled for purchase on the copier, but she only succeeded in hitting the repeat-copy control; the machine rolled into action beneath her and began to flash repeatedly on its back and forth journey, copying and printing multiple images of her compressed tits as she lay there being mercilessly slammed. She screamed, half in fury, half at the sheer force with which she was being sodomized. Gavin was grunting, loud and barbaric on each stroke, his sweat dripping onto her back. Never had she been screwed with such uncompromising lustfulness as now; each thrust of his cock felt like it was spearing her right to her centre.

“You bastard!” she howled, in the midst of his crazed fuck-fury. “You fucking lying son-of-a-bitch! I’m going to fucking kill you, you ... fmmff!!!” Gavin had seized the sodden scrap of her panties from where they landed on the top of the desk and stuffed them into her screaming mouth.

He grabbed her upper arms, hauled her off the copier and reamed her even harder, ignoring her muffled protests.

“That’s enough, girl—shut up and take it. Take what you’re fucking given and enjoy it. And if you spit those knickers out I’ll phone your fucking boyfriend and let him know you’re here, I shit you not.” There was a growling, pre-orgasmic urgency in his voice and a further intensifying of his bruising, body-jarring dick-strokes. He knew he was ready to climax and he let her know it as well. “Oh fuck, that’s good … Oh shit, that’s fucking intense … Squeeze my cock, squeeze it hard …”

Alicia’s senses were too blurred to take in the command first time around. “Squeeze my cock with your ass, bitch!” He let go of her right arm and whacked her hard on the flank. She gave a stifled squeal in response. That must surely have left a bold red handprint. She was loathe to do anything to enhance his pleasure further, but that hard palm cracked urgently against her stinging ass cheek twice more and she reconsidered. “Do it, do it fucking now! Use that ass!” Finally she gave him what he wanted, her sphincter muscle tightening around Gavin’s buried shaft. “Harder!” he raged, and he slapped her smarting rump with increased verve. “Let me feel that fucking whore-ass of yours!” She clenched his ravaging pole with all the strength she had left, just as he peaked. “Oh fuck - fuck - fucking shit!!!” He clawed his hands to her tits and pulled their sweating bodies tight together, as he came.

Alicia could feel his pelvis spasming hard against her ass, as somewhere way up inside her, his cock spurted its huge, hot load. Their bodies remained moulded together, glued by sweat, as Gavin expelled every last shot of cum from his balls, growling obscenity all the way. The thrusting motion slowly abated and he melted from her, sliding his great, spent length from her abused hole. She fell forward, physically and emotionally wrung, and, slumping back onto the copier, finally dared to spit the panty-ball from her mouth.

For some minutes she rested her head wearily on the hard surface, allowing a strand of drool to run from her mouth and pool on the glass. She could hear Gavin moving around the room—refreshing himself from the water dispenser in the corner and pulling on his clothes. He appeared beside her moments later, as she knelt nude and aching on the edge of his desk, proffering her a paper cup full of water. “Well that’s you warmed up for lover-boy,” he said mildly.

She smacked his hand away, knocking the water around his face and neck. “Bastard,” she scowled, face burning with fury and humiliation. “Bloody lying bastard. I ought to fucking kill you.”

Gavin looked at her impassively for a moment, then turned away to pick up his briefcase. “Face it, Alicia,” he said. “You wanted that as much as I did. I simply gave you a little extra motivation to see it through.” She glowered at him in speechless rage as he strolled past her, picking up the remnants of her knickers and using them to mop up the smears she had left on the surface of the copier. Insouciantly he slipped the soiled item into his pocket. She continued to watch him through the matted tangle of hair that had fallen about her face, as he picked up the sheaf of anatomical prints from the machine’s out-tray, folded them and deposited the whole batch in his case.

He turned to her before making for the door. “Look at it this way. You proved to yourself how much you wanted that job, even if it didn’t really exist. That knowledge will stand by you when a real opportunity comes along. You know what you’re prepared to do. I’ll let you see yourself out.” At the door he paused again. “Try to resist any urge to damage the place in my absence. I’m sure you wouldn’t want your boyfriend finding out about our little party. Enjoy your weekend, Alicia. I know mine’s off to a great start.”

She stared as he strolled from the office, humiliation, rage and guilt vying within her for supremacy. Guilt clinched it and she clambered painfully from her perch on the desk to deal with the Matt situation, his necklace tumbling back down between her sweating tits. Gavin’s cum was oozing from inside her and slithering down her thighs.

“Ow!” Her asshole felt like it had been assaulted with a fucking baseball bat. Fearful of the newly unlocked door and the possibility of a stray cleaning-staff member, she pulled the wreckage of her dress back into place from around her midriff. The shame of a pointless betrayal flamed within her and the thought of having her sweating, well-fucked body exposed to anyone else was more than she could bear. She fished her mobile from her bag, but it took some minutes of staring vacantly at the keypad, before she could bring herself to type in her boyfriend’s number. The phone rang and he answered almost immediately.

“Hi,” Matt drawled, the syllable saturated with lust. “Got your phone working again, then.”

“What? Oh, yes,” Alicia responded distractedly. “I - My charger was in my bag all along. I - I got the car sorted out, the RAC guys have just left, so I’ll be home in a while.”

“Why don’t you come straight round to mine?” The tone suggested he was not intent on wasting much time on supper.

Alicia clutched her hand to her aching rear. It had occurred to her that the over-the-phone ball-draining she had provided earlier might have diffused his ardour, but this was very obviously not the case. “No sweetheart, I’m a mess,” she said truthfully. “Give me a while to get changed and scrubbed up.” Get that bastard’s scent off me.

“You still as horny as earlier?” Matt asked huskily.

“Oh yes,” she said, adopting a similar tone, but subsiding listlessly against the office desk with a sinking heart.

“’Cos after that last call I’m ready to go all night. I’m going to give you a birthday fucking you’ll never forget. Including some of that special love.”

“Oh baby,” Alicia mourned, as she clenched her fiercely buggered asshole and contemplated a long, bruising night, one that would punish her secret crime all over again. “I - I - I can’t wait.”

The End

 

 

Gavin Returns in Amateur Night at the Blue Nile

Published 
Written by Jaymal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments