Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenna

"Jenna is virgin and saving herself for marriage but will a weekend away and a strange man change that?"

41
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"I don't know how long the story will be but I will keep writing as long as it makes sense and the story goes somewhere."

Jenna was twenty-one years old and dating her high school sweetheart Justin. They had been dating since middle school and lived in a small town out in the countryside. Jenna was raised with traditional values and was still a virgin. She hadn't even laid a finger on a cock before. The only time she had even seen one was from the books in her health class.

Jenna wore Justin's promise ring and they were destined to be together. Both of their parents had been talking about them getting married for ages. They had a good relationship and they thought of each other as soulmates.

Jenna had a gorgeous body but was unaware and kept it well hidden. She had long brown hair, green eyes, and stood at 5'5" in height. She was thin but not too scrawny. She had perky c-cup tits and her ass was nice and round. Jenna didn't know she had a good body but everyone else did.

Whenever she wore tight clothing, all the boys would stare and imagine her naked. She never showed anything though, always modest. Every now and then she would wear a skirt but it was still knee-length. She was a proper lady and very proud of it.

There was one time during her senior year of high school when Justin started to be a little handsy with Jenna, as they made out in the front seat of his old truck. His hand rested on her inner thigh and he slowly crept towards Jenna's pussy. But, before he could even get under her skirt, she grabbed his hand and stopped him.

Jenna said, "No I still want to wait."

Justin was left angry and unsatisfied.

"Why?" Justin pleaded. "We have been dating for years and we haven't done anything. I haven't even seen you naked. Everyone else in our class has had sex or at least gotten past second base."

Justin was desperate, he took out his erect cock in front of her and put her hand on it.

"Will you at least stroke it for me?" He asked

Jenna was appalled and concerned. She didn't know what to do. It was true that they were the only virgins in their senior class and that she had made Justin wait all this time until they were married.

She started to stroke her boyfriend's cock and thirty seconds later, he came all over her hand. Justin was satisfied and he leaned back with pleasure. Jenna was disgusted.

"That's so gross," she cried. "I am definitely never doing that again."

And she never did.

Justin would go on to jack himself off but would never get anywhere with Jenna. She wouldn't even let him rest his hand on her thigh anymore. Anytime they started making out, she would end it and pull away after a couple of seconds. She was determined to not let it go anywhere and save herself for marriage.

Justin became sexually frustrated and masturbated often. He kept it hidden though because he knew Jenna wouldn't like it and he was supposed to be the upstanding gentleman that everyone thought he was.

Neither of them went to college, nor did they want to. Justin's dad owned the power plant in town and it was only a matter of time before he retired and passed the business off to his son who had been training to take over since the start of high school. The plant was passed down to Justin's dad from his father before him and the family had a lot of wealth, owning half of the town as well as several vacation properties elsewhere.

Jenna still lived with her parents and would help her mom with the day-to-day tasks at home. She was the eldest of five and was often looked up to and relied on to help out. She did a lot around the house and aided her siblings with homework and often prepared dinner.

Jenna and Justin were known as the perfect couple and would go on to get engaged. The wedding was being planned and they had a month left until the big day. Jenna was turning twenty-two tomorrow and for her birthday she didn't want to worry about any more wedding planning. She decided she wanted to travel up north, get a cabin to herself and enjoy the last bit of solitude that she thought she would ever have again.

Justin didn't care, nor was he worried. He had put in the work all these years and was looking forward to their wedding night where he could finally sleep with the hottest girl in school that no one else had even touched. He also thought to himself that while she was away, he could jack off more frequently and not have to worry about her giving him blue balls.

Jenna's bags were packed and she was excited to get away. She had ordered some lingerie online in secret. She never had the chance to try it on since she was always around her family or Justin. But, now that she was going to be alone all weekend, she thought it was the perfect opportunity to slip it on and choose what she thought her new husband might like on their wedding night.

Jenna packed hiking gear and some summer outfits since it was going to be warm over the weekend. She also packed a bathing suit because there was supposed to be a beautiful scenic lake at the top of the hike she had planned to do. She rarely wore a bathing suit. In fact, she rarely went swimming at all. The last time she wore one was at her friend's party during her freshman year of high school. And that was the same suit she was packing almost seven years later. It was a nice modest one-piece that covered everything.

The next day Jenna hugged her family and her boyfriend goodbye. Justin was almost too excited but no one seemed to notice. He always played the good guy. Jenna hopped in her small car and began her drive.

She arrived at the cabin earlier than she thought and to her surprise, there was another cabin right next to hers. She thought she would be secluded. No one seemed to be staying there so she didn't mind and quickly dismissed it.

She tried the key that she had just gotten at the visitors center, five mins before they had closed. She inserted it, but the old door lock wouldn't turn. She looked at the cabin number and saw 108 on it which was her number, so she tried again. After a couple of seconds of trying though she realized that the door was already opened. She thought to herself that she would just stop by the office tomorrow, since there was probably no one there now, and get a new key.

Jenna walked inside, locked the door behind her, and unpacked her things. As she got settled in, Jenna saw the sets of lingerie at the bottom of her suitcase. She realized she had extra time before she was going to go to bed and thought why not. She started blasting her favorite music and began to try each of them on. She got to the last set and stared at herself in the mirror. After a little bit of thought, she began to laugh.

PepitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PepitaPerez

Jenna said to herself, "I don't even know what looks good and what doesn't."


Just then she turned and froze. Jenna's heart stopped and her smile fell from her face. A man stood in the doorway. He wore nothing but hiking boots and a pair of athletic shorts that were very short and made his bulge very noticeable. Beads of sweat rolled down his tan hairy chest and his veins were throbbing. He stared a Jenna and her see-through lingerie. No one had seen her full figure. Her natural perky tits. Her nipples were hard and it showed.

Jenna didn't know what to do. Should she scream or run? She stood there not even covering up, still frozen in fear.

The man finally said, "I think you got the wrong cabin."

Jenna was confused and quickly replied, "No, I am supposed to be in 108!"

The man said, "This is 108B, there are two 108's. The cabin next door is 108A."

She quickly grabbed her phone, turned off the music and looked up her reservation, and realized that the man was right. She was supposed to be in 108A and it must have been the cabin next door. No wonder her key didn't work.

"I'm so sorry," she said, looking down in embarrassment.

The man reached into the bathroom nearby and said, "No it's quite alright, here do you want a towel?"

He reached out his hand and gave it to her. Jenna had completely forgotten that she was nearly naked when she had frozen in fear. She quickly took the towel and covered up. Her face turned red and she started to gather her things as quickly as possible, not even taking the time to change and leaving the towel around her. She scurried out of the door and ran over to the cabin next door.

There were only five feet of lawn space between the two cabins and they shared the same walkway, the numbers on the second cabin weren't even there. She scrambled to find the key and open the door. This time the key worked.

She threw her things inside and quickly locked the door behind her. Falling back against it and sitting on the floor, she closed her eyes and couldn't believe what had just happened. The first man to see her almost completely naked was a total stranger and not her husband. She gathered her thoughts and convinced herself that it was an accident and that she will probably never see this man again. She didn't need to tell anyone about it and she would forget it eventually.

Jenna did her nightly routine and got into bed. As she lay there, her mind started to think about the body of the man. How he glistened in the doorway, he looked nothing like her fiance. His hands were big and rugged, with a couple of scrapes on them. He didn't have a beard, but a good amount of scruff, showing that he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. His hair was thick and untamed, not too long, and it hung just passed the tops of his ears. His scent was intoxicating, a mix of man, nature, and cologne. She thought of the bulge in his shorts and all of a sudden her pussy became wet.

She opened her eyes and told herself that she needed to stop having these thoughts. She soon fell asleep to the rhythm of the crickets outside.

The next morning Jenna woke up early and got everything she needed for the hike. She wore her swimsuit underneath her clothes in preparation for the lake at the top of the trail.

As she stepped out of the door and locked up she looked over to the other cabin. This time she noticed an old red Jeep Cherokee parked right outside. She must have not heard it pull up with the music so loud.

Her mind started to recall the events of last night and the shirtless brute she ran into. He could have taken advantage of her and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. But there was something so calm and warm about him. He didn't seem flustered at all to see her in that state. Jenna caught herself getting wet again and quickly started thinking of her hike to try and forget the matter. She set off at once, it was three hours to the lake and she wanted the get there before it got too hot.

Jenna hikes with her family frequently so she was accustomed to the terrain and the heat. Even though she had never been to this trail before, it was like a walk in the park. She reached the top of the trail and her eyes rested upon mother nature's splendors.

A huge lake surrounded by trees and big rocks filled the canvas. A little river that trickled down the mountain created a gorgeous waterfall, and the best part of the whole thing was that Jenna was the only one there. She took a couple of pictures, ate her lunch that she had packed, and then took her clothes off, revealing her old swimsuit from underneath.

She had grown since then and hadn't realized it. The bottom part of the one piece that used to cover her full butt now looked closer to a thong. The front part of it hugged her pussy revealing her precious lips. The top of her breasts was now popping out of the liner and her hard nipples poked through the old padding.

Jenna paid no attention to how she looked for she was the only one there and she was just going to take a quick dip. She was still fully covered and she hadn't seen a person all day. She jumped into the lake and started to swim.

The cool water was refreshing against her skin which had been baking in the sun. She floated on top listening to the birds and sounds of nature. She swam over to the waterfall where there was a tiny cliff and she got the smart idea to jump off of it and into the pool. As she climbed up she slipped and almost fell but it didn't stop her from reaching the top. She leaped into the air and made a big splash as she hit the water.

When she resurfaced her smile and laughter slowly turned into a worried look. She felt around and upon looking down, noticed that on her last jump her old swimsuit had ripped and her breasts were now completely exposed. There was only one strand of the swimwear that hung around her shoulder. She panicked and started to swim back but halted when she heard laughter in the distance...

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Marvelkid3000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments