Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Or Love

"When he cheats..."

205
38 Comments 38
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first of two parts. The audio version will be released after the final part of the story is published. <p> [ADVERT] </p>KeithW66, your input as a beta reader was invaluable, thank you again!"

I'm lying naked in bed, consumed by anxiety. Will he return home tonight, or will this be the first evening he chooses to spend with his lover, further separating us? Perhaps she has finally ensnared him completely, and he will eventually abandon me for her. As I wrestle with these thoughts, the uncertainty gnaws at me, and the fear of losing him tugs at my heart.

The dim moonlight filters through the curtains, casting shadows on the walls that seem to reflect my inner uncertainty. Outside, the soft rustling of leaves provides a melancholy backdrop to my racing thoughts. I try to reason with myself to calm the rising tide of insecurities, but the fear remains, like a persistent whisper in the dark.

I've been in this situation before, caught between hope and doubt, between the desire for reassurance and the reality of his choices. Our once-strong bond now feels like a frail thread that could snap at any time. The vivid memories of our shared experiences clash with the haunting image of him in the arms of someone else. It's a harsh reminder that no amount of love, no matter how deep, can protect us from the complexities of human desires and choices. The thought of him picking her over me causes a chasm of pain that cuts deep into my soul.

The creak of the front door draws my attention, and I quickly wipe away the tears that have gathered on my cheeks. I lay motionless, pretending to sleep, as if hoping that my ruse would protect me from the reality that now stood on our doorstep.

I can feel his presence drawing closer in the dim light filtering through the crack under the door. The hushed footsteps approach the bedroom, each one like a heartbeat. As the door handle turns with the gentlest of clicks, I can almost see him pause, his gaze tracing the contours of my form as he wonders if I'm truly asleep. My breathing is shallow, and every muscle in my body is tense.

His gaze rests upon me, and I keep my eyes closed, caught between the desire to confront and the instinct to protect myself. The silence looms large, holding us in a limbo thick with the unsaid. The seconds stretch, compressing infinity into these brief moments.

A subtle shift in the air reveals her presence before any words or actions do. The distinct scent of jasmine and vanilla wafts through the room, entwining its tendrils with my senses. It's her signature scent, an olfactory reminder of her presence—a presence that has seeped into the cracks of our shared life.

My heart clenches as he stands by the door, realizing that her essence is lingering on him. The scent is a silent witness, a forerunner of the unspoken truths we've been avoiding. It's a scent that carries whispers of their intimacy, of shared moments that exist outside of our relationship.

The weight of this knowledge, the betrayal concealed behind my pretense, is almost suffocating. It's an overwhelming mixture of heartbreak, anger, and disbelief that threatens to swallow me whole. It's a sensation that threatens to swallow me whole, an overwhelming mixture of heartbreak, anger, and disbelief.

He stays there, oblivious to the storm raging within me. He has no idea I've been privy to his secret, that I've pieced together the fragments he thought were well-hidden. I've known since the first time the scent of a woman's perfume lingered on his shirt—a scent that carried a thousand questions and a pain that defies description.

I'll give him credit for being cautious. His online presence remains a blank slate, a meticulous erasure of the reality that's been unfolding behind the scenes. He's walked this path with such delicacy that I'm sure he thought it would spare me the agony of discovery. But what he may not realize is that secrecy does not always protect us from pain; it can sometimes amplify it, enhancing the sense of betrayal.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

He undresses quietly, the rustling of fabric barely audible in the quiet room. Sensing his movements, I keep my eyes closed, pretending to sleep. As he climbs into bed, the mattress sags slightly under his weight, his presence now only inches away from mine. The steady rhythm of his breathing serves as a backdrop to the tumultuous thoughts racing through my mind.

I can't help but notice his lack of urgency and the absence of his usual routine—the quick shower he takes when he gets home. It's as if he's slipping into bed carelessly, as if he believes his actions are shrouded in darkness. But, like an invisible barrier, the truth hangs heavy between us.

A paradox of emotions washes over me as he settles beside me. It used to be that the closeness of his body and the warmth he radiates gave me comfort and a sense of belonging, but now it feels as though there is an impassable obstacle separating us that no amount of physical proximity can overcome.

The scent that pervades the air is undeniably theirs, a fragrance that carries their shared intimate essence. It clings to him, a silent witness to his actions outside of our shared lives. Lying there in the quiet darkness, I'm caught in a whirlwind of emotions that threatens to overwhelm me. I struggle to find my voice, to put the weight in my chest into words, and to address the elephant in the room that he may not even realize I've noticed.

As our bodies brush against each other, I can't help but wonder if he senses the unspoken turmoil that engulfs my thoughts. He moves closer to me, his body warmth seeping into my skin, as if trying to bridge the growing distance between us. Her perfume and the smell of sex blend with his skin scent, creating a sensational paradox—a fusion of desire and heartbreak. He wraps his arm around me, and I hold my breath, caught between the comfort of his touch and the knowledge that lies beneath the surface.

As I remain trapped in this bittersweet limbo, I realize our connection is a fragile interplay of desire and despair. My heartbeat quickens, each rhythmic thud echoing the struggle within me. I'm entangled in his arms, my body pressed against his, feeling the warmth of his embrace, once a source of solace, now carrying the weight of uncertainty and pain.

He clutches me tightly, his naked body presses against mine, and his nose buries in my hair, deeply inhaling as if memorizing my scent. His chest rises and falls in time with my breathing, his hips push against mine, and his erection presses against my buttocks. My body reacts instantly to him, sending a surge of desire through me that I haven't felt in a long time.

My heart aches for him, and every time I think about the fact that he slept with her, it drives me wild. The thought of him desiring me even after being with someone else sets my whole being on fire. Clearly, she couldn't fulfill all his desires, leaving an opening for me to prove that I am still everything he craves.

Pretending to wake up from a deep slumber, I slowly turn to face him, letting a seductive smile play on my lips. As our eyes lock, a fiery desire burns in his gaze, and I can feel my body responding to the primal heat emanating from him. Tonight, I am determined to show him just how much he truly yearns for me, taking care of his needs in a way that she never could.

To be continued...

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favorite it. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments