Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca's Awakening 4

"Home town revisited"

32
5 Comments 5
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Bex drove Matt back to where she had picked him up and dropped him off after a passionate kiss and a mutual grope, him groping her tits and Bex rubbing his groin.

Matt reluctantly got out of the car both making promises to meet up again.

Before pulling away, Bex checked her phone to find a message from the hubby saying he'd be back about 19:00. Looking at the time it was just after 13:00 so Bex drove off wondering what she could do to pass the day.

As she was currently reliving her youth sexually she decided to have a drive out and have a nostalgic revisit of some of her old haunts.

When Bex first met her husband-to-be, it had been when she had moved away from her hometown due to a new job.

And while her hubby never used to excite her that much in bed, she had liked his lifestyle.

He had come from a well-to-do family, with good job prospects so she had traded her old slutty life for a new one and in her current state of mind sold herself out.

He wasn't rubbish in bed, it was just that Bex was the type of girl who liked men to take what they wanted sexually while her hubby was the kinda guy who would ask permission so to speak, and when he focused more on his job even that dwindled.

The good thing about moving away was that her slutty past hadn't followed her so she moved seamlessly from one life to the next and this was the first time back in twenty-five years.

As she drove through she realised how much had changed, the old nightclub, where she spent many a night getting fingered in the booths and used down the back alley at the end of the night, had gone and was now a retirement home.

She drove past the old park and smirked to herself as she remembered what she used to get up to bent over the park benches or up against the trees.

She sought out some of the pubs that she used to frequent and they were either all shut down or converted into houses or coffee shops.

Bex sighed, even though she had had a comfy lifestyle over the past twenty-five years or so, she felt rueful at how things and herself had changed.

She was just about to give up and go home when she noticed that one of the pubs she used to visit regularly was still open and apart from being painted looked pretty much the same.

She found a parking space and out of curiosity grabbed her jacket and bag and decided to pop in.

Walking in was like stepping into her past, yes it had been maintained, but little had changed. She walked to the bar scanning the few faces in the room but not recognising anyone.

The barmaid walked over and asked what she would like, Bex asked for an orange juice and told her she would be back in a minute and headed towards the toilet.

Bex felt an urgent need to clean herself up a bit from earlier as she could feel something trickling down her thigh.

She grabbed some tissue, wet it and closed the cubicle door and cleaned herself up, wiping up a fair amount of cum from Matt earlier.

She also removed her sodden thong and shoved it into her bag.

Satisfied with herself she left the toilet paid for her orange juice and sat down.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't notice a man walk from the backroom and behind the bar, she didn't notice his smile when he recognised her and didn't notice him until he sat down and said, 'Well, well, well, if it ain't Bareback Becky.'

The last time she had been called by her old nickname was probably the last time she had been in this pub.

She looked up with surprise to see Simon sitting on the opposite side of the table with a big smirk on his face.

Simon was the closest thing back in the day to a boyfriend which just meant in her world he fucked her the most. He was still handsome but time had taken its toll by a few extra pounds and some grey hairs.

'So, what's miss so high and mighty doing slumming with us common folk?' he asked still smirking.

'It's Bex now, and I was at a loose end so I decided to have a look and see what had happened to this old place,' she replied irritated at his tone and his smirk.

'Sorry, Bex,' he replied exaggerating the Bex.

'Not seen you since you fucked off and married that Dave bloke.'

'It's Daniel, and yes it has been a while, the place has changed a lot,' Bex replied.

Simon took a sip of the drink he had brought over with him, 'the place is a fucking shit hole, don't blame you really for leaving, I would if I could, but I'm stuck running this place.'

'I must say, you still look hot, the place was no fun when you left,' he added.

She smiled at his you still look hot comment 'I ain't all that,' she replied

'Jesus girl, you're as hot as the day you left, I bet you still get guys going, you knew how to get me going. I'm getting the horn just sat here,' and he opened his legs to show a bulge in his jeans.

Bex bit her lip and lingered on his bulge remembering the days he used to plough her with it and her pussy tingled.

Catching her lingering eye Simon 'You haven't changed at all, show you a bulge and you can't keep your eyes off of it,' he chuckled.

'Grab your stuff I need a smoke we can chat more outside,' Simon said standing up in a demanding tone that Bex found, even after all these years, she couldn't resist.

beddable_woman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beddable_woman

She followed him out to the backyard as Simon clicked something on his phone, smirked and put his phone away and lit up a fag offering it to Bex.

She said no with a shake of her head and leaned against a wall as Simon took a drag and walked over to her arrogantly.

He stopped close to her and said, 'I know you, I know your type, I know for a fact your pussy is wet right now, the moment you saw this bulge you wanted it, I could see it in your eyes.'

She looked up at him she couldn't deny anything, everything was true.

His hand was on her hip now sliding downwards and she didn't stop him when he lifted her dress to slide his hand between her thighs finding her wet pussy.

'Still the same old Becky, no panties and a wet pussy gagging for some cock,' he said as he pushed two fingers into her causing her to groan out loud.

'Do you want my cock?' he demanded as he fingered her wet slit.

'Yes,' she gasped.

'Tell me slut, tell me you want my cock, tell me to fuck you,' he demanded again.

'I want your hard cock in me now, I want you to fuck me hard and make me your slut, ' Bex pleaded.

'Good girl, Becky, so get my cock out,' Simon commanded.

Gasping out loud as he carried on roughly fingering her pussy she undid his belt and tugged down his trousers and boxers freeing his thick hard cock.

She wrapped her hand around it stroking it feeling it twitch and Simon moaned.

'Mmmmm, good girl now come with me,' and he led her to a low wall and bent her over it and she braced herself with her hands outstretched, her arse pushed up and out towards Simon. He moved behind her and lifted her dress up over her hips and admired the view before he positioned his cock against her slit and pushed hard making her take it all in one go.

'Fuck, Becky you still feel good on my cock,' Simon said and he sank to the hilt inside her, her walls stretching to accommodate him as she let out a loud moan.

He reached round and tugged her dress down from over her bra then tugged her bra down off her tits freeing them.

He chuckled as he cupped them and started to fuck her, 'Just like the old days isn't it!'

Leaning up into her body and slamming his cock into her hard, she knew he was only using her for somewhere to cum but she loved it, she knew her place and she wanted it. Both of them grunted and groaned as he used her, telling her how good she felt on his cock.

Her arse rippled as he slammed Into her, his balls slapping against her clit.

She felt the beginnings of an orgasm but before it got any further Simon grunted loudly and moaned, 'Fuck I'm cumming', as his body and cock twitched as he dumped his load inside of Bex.

She felt him push hard as he cum then he pulled out and said, 'Come on slut, I ain't got all day clean my cock.'

As she turned round her dress dropped to her feet and Simon's cum dripped out of her all over it. He pushed her roughly down by her hair towards his cock and she obediently licked and sucked his cock clean of both his and her juices.

Simon looked down at her on her knees naked except for her heels, make-up a mess and her pussy dripping cum.

'What a fucking mess. Once an easy fucking slut, always an easy fucking slut. Now get dressed and fuck off,' he said spitefully.

Shocked and close to tears Bex put her bra back on and her cum soaked dress.

With large obvious splotches of cum all over it as she ran out of the backyard through the pub aware that everyone had probably heard them fuck and was staring and laughing at the state of her.

Bex got back to her car, slamming the door shut and slumping over the steering wheel sobbing.

Grabbing tissues from the glove box she wiped up the mess that Simon had left running down her leg.

She started the car and drove home still seething at the way Simon had treated her after he had used her.

The closer she got to the home she calmed down a little and suddenly realised she didn't know why she was so upset.

She got home and went straight to the bathroom and stripped off and turned on the shower allowing the water to run over her naked body.

As she cleaned herself down, washing away yet more of the evidence of her cheating it dawned on her.

Up until Simon, she thought she was in control, Matt and the taxi driver tried their luck and it paid off. While Simon knew what she was and just took what he wanted and when he had finished sent her packing.

All three of them knew she would be an easy fuck and they were all right, she hadn't put up any fight and just let them have what they wanted.

'Is this how all men saw her?' she thought as her hand snaked between her thighs, rubbing her clit as she imagined all guys she had knocked back over the years, imagining what they had wanted to do to her, all those missed opportunities to be the slut they saw.

She suddenly cum and slumped to her knees gasping at how quick and how hard it was as she imagined being used.

She finished her shower and as she dried she looked in the mirror and promised herself as long as there was the opportunity she wouldn't deny what she was anymore, Bex was gone and Becky was back.

Published 
Written by Cussler72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments