Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming the Neighborhood Karen

"A bitchy neighbor becomes a submissive slut when she meets her match."

224
30 Comments 30
6.2k Views 6.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Sara is what many would call a "Karen." She is used to having her way and getting what she wants. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sara meets her match in more ways than one when new neighbors move in next door."

Fortune had smiled upon us, and we finally closed on the house of our dreams. It was in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city and the schools were top notch for the kids. Best of all, in my mind at least, was the kick ass back yard which backed up to a beautiful greenbelt. The back yard had an amazing pool with a swim up bar, and privacy was provided by old growth hedges that were fully matured. It was our own little private oasis in the well-to-do suburbs.

After a few months in our new place, we discovered that our little piece of paradise was plagued by a rat. Our next-door neighbor, Sara, was what many would call a “Karen.” Personally, I referred to her as, “That Bitch” or “The Cunt Next Door.” Take your pick.

Sara was the type of person who was used to getting her way. A strong-willed woman, she bullied her husband. She bullied her friends. Until we moved in next door, her family had the biggest house on the block and the fanciest car. They held the best parties. Their kids excelled above everyone else’s.

Sara targeted her wrath on me and my family from the welcome party the block threw for us when we moved in. The backhanded compliments with a smile. The constant comparisons with attempts to one-up on everything.

No one on the block really liked Sara, they feared her. She was president of the PTA and the HOA. She was a member of the “in” crowd of the neighborhood and a key to getting into social events such as book club, bunko, etc. People knew that if they got on her bad side, their access to these perks of their perfect suburban life may vanish.

Sara did not like us for many reasons. We had just as much money, if not more than they did. Our house was bigger. Car nicer. My graduating senior had a soccer scholarship while hers had a tennis scholarship. She could not one-up me. Furthermore, other than the parties, my wife and I did not participate in many neighborhood social activities as they just were not our cup of tea. Sara held no sway over us, and it drove her mad. Also, she did not like the fact that many in the neighborhood now looked to us for things that she was formerly the sole possessor of.

Being a doctor at a local hospital, I worked three straight days of fourteen-hour shifts and then four days off. My wife worked during the day and our daughter was in school, so I was home alone on my days off. I typically would spend my free time lounging in the pool and sipping some drinks from the bar. To set the mood, I would usually play some reggae music or some other beach themed tunes.

Although we had tall hedges that concealed the backyard and provided privacy, our next-door neighbor Sara could see everything from a window on her second story. There was just enough break between some of the hedges to give her a clear view of the pool. On more than one occasion, I caught Sara spying on me while I lounged in the pool.

Sara worked from home, so it was not uncommon for both of us to be in our respective back yards alone during the day. Me in the pool and her doing whatever the hell it was she did in her backyard. On more than one occasion, Sara would yell over the fence for me to turn down the music while I was in the pool. I never had the music playing loudly. She just did not like the fact that she could hear it. One day, she even called the cops about the noise! After a brief discussion with the boys in blue who showed up to my doorstep, they informed Sara that my music was well below noise nuisance levels and that if she had a problem, she should do the neighborly thing and talk things out.

At the next neighborhood get together, things between Sara and I got a bit contentious. She kept trying to push my buttons, but I kept my cool. Every underhanded insult she threw at me was deflected by a debonair counter. She could not get under my skin, and it drove her nuts!

Over the next few weeks, relations between us and Sara continued a downward spiral. We received a warning from the HOA about our cat being outside without a leash. I read the letter and literally said, “What the fuck? Pet on a leash violation? Who the fuck puts their cat on a leash?” I knew this was instigated by the bitch next door.

One Friday, I was in the middle of one of my work breaks and my wife and daughter were out of town for a 3-day soccer tournament. I could not go with them as I had to go back to work on Sunday. I was lounging in the pool on my favorite float, and I saw Sara spying on me. If that cunt was going to be a peeping Tom, I decided that I would give her something to look at. I stripped off my clothes and floated around the pool with my cock showing free to the world. This was in the privacy of my own backyard, so no one could see me. No one, that is, except for the snooping bitch next door.

I had my sunglasses on, so Sara could not tell that I was watching her watch me. To piss her off, I turned up my music a bit louder than usual. This brought her to her window with increasing frequency. I decided to push things a bit further. The next time she came to the window, I started to stroke my cock until it rose like a flagpole. This seemed to keep her attention. Instead of popping back and forth from the window, she stayed and stared. I decided to continue giving her a show by slowly pumping my Johnson as I lazily floated around the pool.

Finally, she abruptly left the window and I burst out laughing. What a fucking bitch. I hoped she liked the eye candy I was giving. LOL. I dropped my cock and resumed sipping on my drink. It’s not like I normally float around the pool jacking off all day. It was just another way for me to get under her skin.

My peaceful pool-time was soon interrupted by the ringing of my doorbell. Over and over the bell rang. I hopped out of the pool and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my waist and answered the door. Sure enough, it was Sara and she looked pissed.

“Your music is too loud. I need you to turn it down!” bellowed Sara without so much as saying hello.

“Well, hello to you too Sara.” I said.

Sara gave me a snotty look and tersely replied, “I cannot concentrate with your loud music blaring. You need to turn it down or else.”

“Or else what Sara?” I snarkily replied. “You going to call the cops again? You know they said the music was fine.”

Sara crossed her arms and nearly shouted, “It is not fine, it is too loud!”

Being one to always keep my cool, I invited Sara to come inside to check out the pool for herself. “Let’s listen to the music to see just how loud it is.”

Sara and I went to the backyard and walked to the pool. I went to the poolside bar to turn on the music. While there, I offered her a drink.

“A drink? It is 9 o’clock in the morning. Don’t you think it’s a little early for a drink?” Sara condescendingly disapproved.

I looked at her and said, “Why not? It’s not like you actually have anything to do today.” I knew this would make her blood boil.

Sara’s face began to turn red as her anger swelled inside of her. “I work very hard, thank you very much! I am lucky enough to be able to work from home and don’t have the luxury of floating around my pool all day.”

I laughed and retorted, “But you do have time to spy on me from your upstairs window. Don’t you? I saw you watching me this morning. Did you like the show?”

Sara blushed and was befuddled at being caught. She tried to speak but stammered on her words.

Before she could get out another word, I said, “You know what your problem is?”

Sara looked at me and cocked her head. “Oh please, why don’t you mansplain it to me?”

I looked Sara in the eyes and said, “You don’t know how to have fun.”

Sara scoffed, “Ha! Fun? Of course, I know how to have fun. I was president of my sorority I’ll have you know.”

“When, like twenty years ago?” I countered. I thought Sara’s head was going to explode.

“I am one of the most fun people there is, I’ll have you know!” Sara said the words so forcefully, that spittle shot from her mouth when she spoke. Boy, was she pissed!

I told Sara, “I highly doubt that. If you are so fun like you say, why don’t you prove it?”

Sara looked confused and said, “Prove it? How the hell can I prove that?”

I wryly looked at her and offered, “Why don’t you prove how fun you are by coming for a swim?”  Although she was a raging bitch, Sara was an attractive woman. She was in her late thirties and worked out daily. Sara had the typical toned arms and shoulders that most aging suburban mom’s get from hitting the gym. Best of all, she was blonde and had tits and ass that I would happily tap.

While I would love to see Sara in a bikini in my pool, I was not expecting anything to happen by making this offer. I was sure she would come back with some snappy comment and storm off to her house.

To my surprise, she said “Fine!”

“Fine?” I said.

“Yeah, fine! I’ll show you fun! I am a very fun person!” Sara said in a huff.

I was shocked when Sara quickly removed her shirt, leaving her in a pretty standard bra. She then kicked off her flats and removed her shorts. My bitchy next-door neighbor had stripped down to her bra and panties and then jumped into the shallow end of the pool.

Sara stood waist deep in the water exposing a tight stomach and a beautiful pair of tits restrained by the wet fabric of her bra. I could not help but to stare at her breasts. What can I say? I am a man. Sara saw my eyes on her breasts, and she quickly folded her arms over them.

Sara stood in the water at the shallow end of the pool and defiantly said, “You see. I know how to be fun!”

I was still standing in the poolside bar and shook my head. “I’ll admit, I really wasn’t expecting you to do that. You surprised me, so bravo! But I really would not count standing in a pool with your arms crossed as having fun. Unless that is what you consider fun.”

Sara wrinkled her face and gave me a “fuck you” look.

I poured a few shots of tequila and put them on the bar. “Why don’t you swim over here and have a little something to loosen yourself up? It’s on the house.”

Reverting back to her natural Karen-mode, Sara admonished, “You do realize that it is not even 10 o’clock in the morning yet, you heathen.”

Reacting to her answer, I smiled at her and threw back a shot. I let out a big satisfying, “Ahhh. That hit the spot. No worries if you don't want any. That just leaves more for me. I knew you could not get that stick out of your ass, Karen.”

Victoria_Diamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Diamond

“Karen? Karen! What the hell did you call me? You are an offensive prick, you know that?” Sara shot back.

“…and you are a raving bitch who wouldn’t know a good time if it bit you in the ass.” I retorted.

Sara immediately began to wade towards the bar and then swam the remainder of the way when the water got too deep. I could not help but to look at her lower body through the clear water as she waded over to the bar.

Sara sat on a stool in the water at the poolside bar, grabbed her glass and threw back a shot. She slammed down the glass and coughed as the tequila burned her throat.

I laughed and handed her a lime wedge. She quickly sucked the juice of the lime to cut the tequila backlash. Her soft lips on the flesh of the lime sparked a bit of lust in my loins as I wished my cock could get similar attention.

Sara and I continued our witty back and forth, constantly trying to top one another with each response. After downing a few more shots, our conversation became a bit more civil. Sara had become more comfortable and was now relaxed as she sat half submerged on the poolside bar stool. I could see a dark patch in the fabric of her panties letting me know she had some bush. I wondered if it was trimmed or natural.

During the course of our conversation, she noted that her husband was out of town on a business trip and that her daughter was out this weekend at a tennis academy. I noted that I was alone too as my wife and daughter were away for a three-day soccer tournament and I could not go due to it overlapping with my work. The wheels began to turn in  my head.

Being a bit buzzed from the shots, I hopped into the water on an adjacent bar stool and playfully turned the conversation in a new direction. “So, I saw you spying on me earlier this morning.”

Sara’s face reddened and she replied, “I have no idea what you are talking about. I was working all morning until your loud music broke my concentration.”

I laughed and poured another round of shots from the rapidly emptying bottle of tequila on the bar. “Bullshit, I saw you bouncing back and forth from the window all morning. Curiously, however, whenever I had my cock out, you seemed to stay at the window for quite some time. What’s the matter, hubby not doing it for you anymore?”

“First of all, I was not staring at your cock. I just caught a quick glance and it confirmed to me that you are a boorish oaf. Second, my and my husband’s sex life is none of your concern.”

Wanting to get under her skin, I noted, “Yep, I can see it now. You keep sex under lock and key and give it to Alan (her husband) once in a blue moon. Most likely missionary-style and you are happy for him to get it over with as soon as possible. Hell, you probably don’t even get fully naked.”

Sara scoffed and threw back another tequila shot. She did not say anything, so I figured that I must have hit a nerve.

With a wry smile, I coyly said. “You know, you got to see me naked, but I have not got to see anything you have to offer. That doesn’t seem quite fair.”

Sara laughed and said, “First of all, don’t flatter yourself. There really wasn’t much to see.”

I laughed and said, “Good one.”

Sara smiled at my acquiescence to her joke and then noted, “Secondly, nice try asshole. I think you have already seen enough of me as it is.”

I could see Sara’s nipples pointing through her bra and commented, “Well, you are either cold or excited and the last I checked it is pretty warm out here.”

Sara blushed and gave a slight smile.

Trying to give her more encouragement, I said, “I’ll bet your breasts are beautiful. Why not let them out to play? No one can see us back here and you have already seen my cock. Prove me wrong again like you have done so many times already.”

I had no idea if my amateurish pick-up line would work but was surprised to see Sara reach behind her back and unclasp her bra. She set her wet undergarment upon the poolside bar top and allowed her breasts to be fully exposed. They were natural, but time had little effect on them thus far. With only one child, Sara’s tits retained their perkiness and her stiff nipples indicated they were still reactive.

To put her a bit more at ease, I playfully splashed some water onto Sara’s chest. The water coalesced on the tips of her nipples and dripped into the water. Sara laughed and splashed some water back at me.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was nearing noon. Neither of us had eaten so I hopped out of the water to grab some snacks from the poolside bar fridge. My interactions with Sara and her exposed breasts had excited me and my cock was half engorged as it filled with excitement. I was quite impressed as it filled out my shorts nicely. Sara seemed to take notice as well, considering that she could not take her eyes off my crotch.

I set some snacks on the table and hopped back into the water. I must have jumped into the water a bit too quickly and the resultant wave made Sara slip off her stool into the deep end of the pool. I swam beneath the water and grabbed Sara. She could swim on her own, but I wanted to help since her slip was unexpected and she had quite a bit to drink thus far.

Together, we made our way to the shallower end of the pool until we gained our footing. I held Sara in my arms and her wet skin touched mine. The fleshy globes of her breasts were pressed against my chest. and my half-hardened cock was now pressing into her thigh. I stared into her eyes and asked if she was ok.

Sara looked back at me, and I was surprised when she kissed me on the lips. She had a drunken smile and said, “See, I told you that I could be fun.”

I kissed her back and said, “You are right. You win.”  My hands roamed her body and I felt her grab my cock through my shorts. Her touch caused me to harden in her hand.

She leaned her head back and I kissed her neck. My hand found her pussy and I fondled her through the fabric of her panties. A slight moan escaped her lips, and she squeezed me harder.

As we were standing in waist deep water, I continued kissing down her neck until reaching her bosom. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and gently sucked. Sara’s free hand ran through my hair, and she pushed me into her.

As my lips caressed her breast, I pulled her panties aside beneath the water and my fingers felt her pubic hair. Neatly trimmed. Question answered. I playfully teased her before finding her swollen clit. I ran circles around her pearl and then gave it a pinch. Sara’s eyes opened and she emitted a stifled squeal which was muted by the sounds of the poolside waterfall. Sara relaxed and her body once again settled into me.

Sara loved the way that she was being manhandled. She was so used to always getting her way and having people kowtow to her. This man whom she was currently kissing had stirred her inner lust as he was not afraid to push back and did not take her shit. She found this interestingly attractive and wanted him to take control. God knows her husband would never have the courage to do this with her.

Sara felt a finger spread the folds of her labia and find its way to the entrance of her body. She was wet from the water, but her pussy was now lubricating itself for something more. She felt pressure as the finger forced its way past her clenched muscles and found the velvety walls of her insides. Sara ground her hips into the finger, asking for more. She bit her lip when a second finger plunged inside and found the rough turbulations of her G-Spot. The fingers roughly moved in a “come hither” fashion. Each stroke rubbing her most sensitive area and she could feel an orgasm rising fast.

As I played with Sara’s G-Spot, I could see that she was getting close. I increased the intensity of my finger motions and her body wriggled in response. I moved my lips to her ear and whispered, “Are you going to cum for me? Huh?”

Sara’s eyes were closed, and she was lost in the moment. She could only breathe heavily and did not respond.

I moved my fingers rapidly and pushed harder. “Are you going to cum, you little slut? You like it when Daddy does this don’t you?”

Sara’s head was moving with ecstasy. Her eyes were still closed and lips slightly parted. “Yes, Daddy. I love it. Oh God, I am so close! Please don’t stop!”

I wanted to punish Sara a bit for always being such a bitch, so I asked her, “You want my cock, don’t you? I saw the way you looked at me earlier. You need a real man to teach you some manners.”

Sara, on the brink of orgasmic bliss, breathlessly moaned, “Yes, Daddy. I want your fucking cock inside of me.”

I pulled my fingers out of Sara before she could orgasm. She looked at me with pleading eyes, subconsciously asking why I stopped. She was so close, and her body needed release. I spun her around and she grabbed the ledge of the pool. I used my knee to push her legs apart and she submissively complied.

I pulled her panties aside and could feel the distinct difference in wetness between the water and the lubrication her body was emitting for penetration. I forcefully shoved my cock into Sara seeing that she was liking her rough treatment.

With a strong man pinning her against the pool wall, Sara’s hands squeezed the stone at the pool edge when the fullness of a hard cock entered her from behind. She arched her back to take it deeper. As her lover rapidly thrust into her from behind, the pool water began to ripple as if a storm was approaching.

I grabbed Sara by the shoulders and pumped hard and deep. Water was splashing everywhere. The sounds escaping Sara’s mouth were hidden from prying ears by the sound of the waterfall and the “loud” music that had originally initiated today’s little escapade.

As she was already so close from my finger play, it did not take Sara long to cum. Her body tensed and I could feel her pussy clamp onto my cock with rhythmic muscle fluctuations as she orgasmed.

The tension in her body waned as she came down from her orgasm. Seeing this formerly raving bitch now submissively tamed, I was turned on beyond belief and I could sense my seed rising. I pounded as fast as I could. The pool water did complicate things a bit. Water splashed into my eyes and was making a loud racket. I pushed deep into Sara and pulled on her shoulders as my cock spasmed to shoot its milky contents.

I relaxed my grip having dumped my load and Sara leaned back into me. I held her in my arms and said, “Now, isn’t this better than always fighting with one another?”

Sara turned her head and smiled. “You know, we do have all weekend to be alone together.”

To be continued…  

Published 
Written by TheDoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments