Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Loft, Part Three

"Crissy's story"

22
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Crissy appraised her naked form in the full-length mirror in her bathroom and smiled. Looking at her reflection, she saw her five feet five frame with the well-toned, slender legs, and breasts that were not too big but pert and firm, with nipples erect and proud. Her medium-length brown hair highlighted her cheekbones and perfectly groomed eyes.

Standing side on, she suppressed a giggle as she put her hands on her hips and marveled at the strap-on harness tied to her waist and upper thighs. And the huge black dildo that jutted out from the front. It was so lifelike, just like a real black man's hard-on, with realistic veins and ridges, and a large bulbous head that flared out at the business end.

"This is going to be one hell of a girl's night in!"

Having been raised a catholic, Crissy had vowed never to cheat on her husband with another man, and she had kept true to that vow. But, sleeping with another woman. Now that was a whole other matter. She made a few practice pelvic thrusts, making the fake cock push up and down. In the midst of what can be only described as turbulent times, sex had been the buzzword since normality had resumed after the global pandemic. For Crissy, this was going to be her 'hot-sex summer,' end of discussion. Feeling deliciously sluttish, she strutted around the bathroom with the dildo bouncing in front of her.

x

"So it happened rather recently for you?"

"That's right. After Tristan and I stopped having sex, I was at a really low ebb. I became friends with one of our models and it went from there. I had no idea if Melissa was a lesbian or bisexual. I don't think I have that much of an imagination when it comes to sex. But for one exception which is I suddenly started fantasizing about sleeping with other women.

Melissa struck me as a beautiful-looking young woman and I included her in my dreams when I masturbated. She began to notice me taking more of a friendly attention. We brushed against each other and giggled up close. Anyway, we ended up in bed and the sex was incredible. I loved having another woman licking me out and fucking me with a strap-on dildo. It turns out she is gay and has lots of lesbian friends. It's my thirtieth birthday soon and I want to use the loft to celebrate in style."

Beverley Dawson nodded and smiled back at one of the members of her little group of sex-starved friends. So far, the idea of renting a loft for the sole purpose of serving as an anonymous rendezvous for illicit sex had been a smash hit.

"It's all yours, babe."

x

Melissa had brought along her friends, Sue and Karen. Sue was only twenty-three and Karen was twenty-five. They had obviously been out drinking before their arrival as the tipsy trio stumbled into the loft. The stereo was already on and immediately started things rolling when all three began dancing and grinding their crotches together hard. Crissy sat back and watched, parting her legs and rubbing her pussy. The girls swayed to the music and their hips rolled and their tits bounced.

"I just love Beyoncé. Makes me go all tingly when I dance to her music."

Melissa was the tallest. She was slim with firm tits and long sleek legs. Her straight golden hair fell almost to her waist. She moved with a willowy grace typical of a fashion model. Sue looked smashing in a red dress with a plunging V that instantly caused one to look directly down her deep cleavage. Quite how she always found those ultra-thin dresses was a mystery to Crissy. Her nipples stood to attention in her own racy mini-dress in her undeniable arousal.

"Come on, babe. Shake a leg."

Crissy smiled and joined in and in a trice, Melissa kissed her on the mouth. They hugged and the blonde's boobs crushed her bosom. Crissy kissed her back and pressed her tongue to hers. Sue bumped into her and ran her fingers through her hair. Crissy's chest tightened in excitement as all four giggling females jammed against each other. Delirious with the ultimate thrill of being in a four-way with three other hot babes, Crissy had no idea which of them forced a hand up her short dress to cup her pussy through her skimpy thong. The gusset was moved aside and her moist slit was fingered.

"Someone is ready for a fucking," laughed Karen as she frigged the grateful brunette with her palm pressing against her clit.

Crissy hips tilted forward involuntarily at the sudden and direct contact as she humped the probing hand. Melissa gyrated to the music and unzipped her dress at the same time. She peeled the red material off to reveal her willowy frame in all its naked glory. Crissy stared at her truly spectacular boobs and shaven mons and her cunt leaked moisture. Sue stripped off and let the others ogle the two orbs of a perfect bosom.

"Oh!"

Crissy's own dress was hiked up and dragged off over her head and her thong was unceremoniously pulled down to her four-inch black heels. Now, it was flesh on flesh as they all hugged in the middle of the room. Mel went down onto her haunches and held the tops of her thighs as she swiped the length of her pussy with her tongue. One of the other girls came down behind her and licked between her two cheeks, concentrating on that forbidden fruit of her anus. Crissy teetered on her stilettos as she was orally pleasured by two searching mouths.

"O, my goodness!"

Six roaming hands glided over Crissy's naked body, caressing her flesh, tweaking her aching nipples, and flicking across the most sensitive areas. Her labia became swollen and she thrust out to push on those never-still tongues. Mel teased her clit mercilessly, smoothing the slippery folds of the hood back to press on the throbbing button. Crissy made a mighty jerk as she cane, welcoming wave after wave of a blissful orgasm.

"Hey, let's hit the bed."

All of them were impressed by the king-size bed with the frilly duvet cover. Sue whipped it off and lay on her back. Mel promptly sat on her face and smothered her with her dripping pussy. Sue snaked her tongue up and dragged it along Melissa's slit drawing out the juices therein. The blonde model moaned and moved her hips to and fro.

"That is fucking hot!"

Crissy and Karen stood watching and stroked and caressed each other in awe. Crissy's fantasy was coming true as her tits and muff were played with by the short-haired Karen.

"Come on."

Those two climbed over the others and they merged into a mass of arms and legs. Sue kissed Crissy as Melissa stroked her quim. Ripples of pleasure coursed through her as another pair of hot lips sucked on her tits. The pleasure was intoxicating. Having several tongues and lips licking and sucking was exquisite. Crissy lifted up her bottom and let Mel lick her outer lips to taste her moisture. She hissed at the intoxicating scent of her arousal and pushed her tongue in as deep as she could and swirled it around Crissy's inner depths.

"Oh, yes!"

The brunette hostess of the party writhed on the bed now as Karen nibbled her clit with hard teeth. And then, they suddenly switched, with Crissy wantonly diving between Melissa's splayed legs. Her mouth pressed to her mound and she extended her tongue. Up and down she licked, making Mel pump her hips in delight at this welcome pleasure. Her juices poured out of her into Crissy's mouth and dampened her inner thighs.

"Oh, my gosh!"

She turned her head to see Sue tracing a line around Karen's swollen labia, sending urgent shivers of delight through the young girl. She stroked her pussy with nimble fingers, nudging her lips open with her thumb. Then she slipped her middle finger into her and frigged her merrily. Karen moaned and squirmed on her back, kicking her legs out as far as possible. Her juices were spread along her inner thighs as she rolled her hips. Sue sped up her licking, never faltering in her up-and-down motion. Then, the young filly shrieked as her clit was swiped from side to side. Karen screamed as she came, squirting in her blessed release into the face of the amused Sue.

"Good fun!"

That was when Melissa found the fruit bowl provided by Dawson.

"Anybody feeling fruity?"

The leggy blonde extracted a long and curved banana which she peeled slowly. The others watched her begin to fellate it as if it were a cock. Sue lay back with one leg hooked over Karen so that her bald pussy was wide open for attention.

"Give me eat."

Laughing heartily, Mel inserted one end inside her pink hole and pushed in. Sue gasped as the soft fleshy pulp was shoved half in. Crissy looked on wide-eyed as Mel started to eat the yellow fruit from the other end, bobbing her head as she closed in on Sue's muff. Mel coughed as Sue thrust her hips up and filled her mouth with banana. Then incredibly, Sue expelled the remaining mush which Karen gobbled up.

"Oh...my...word!"

Spurred on by this display of pure wantonness, Crissy reached to the bowl and picked up a bunch of red grapes. Melissa saw this and opened her legs wide. One by one Crissy inserted the tiny fruit inside her shaven snatch. Then, she lay on her front and sucked them out with pursed lips, swallowing each in turn. Mel wriggled and jerked her back before squeezing her thighs out and squirting out red juice.

"Now you're getting it," said an impressed Karen.

She bent over Crissy and used her expertise to push a big strawberry into her mouth, followed by her tongue. The ravishing brunette bit into the red fruit and they shared the sweet juice as part of their erotic kiss. Karen pulled back so that she could swallow the remains of the strawberry and drove back into her mouth. Sue joined in and mashed some smaller strawberries into Crissy's tits. She and Karen proceeded to suck until Crissy's tits were bright red and sticky.

"Yum!"

The two girlfriends dribbled red juice down Crissy's front and a trail trickled down her heaving chest to the concave of her flat belly. More strawberries were crushed into her snatch and then eaten with a ravenous appetite by all three nude models. Crissy lay back and looked up at the ceiling as slithering tongues slid inside her pussy lips and a grape was somehow made to roll over her clit.

A tongue then squashed it and hungry lips devour the fruit along with her clit. Crissy's climax exploded in her and her lower body bounced off the bed in orgasmic rapture. The fruit mixed with Crissy's cum, and her mind was a whirl of confusion as the new sensations kept coming. Her mons and upper thighs were stained red and her hair was sticking to her shimmering shoulders.

"What?"

Karen took and peeled a rather chilly cucumber. She inserted one end into her cunt and pointed to Crissy to do the same with the other end. Crissy's mouth gaped open as she put the first two inches inside her pussy and stretched out her legs. Together they moved along the bed on their bums, grinding and writhing toward each other.

EmmaaBennett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaaBennett

Gradually the cucumber became moist and soggy, shrinking as their pussies neared each other. Crissy clenched her buttocks and used her elbow to encroach on Karen. Their bodies shuddered as the fruit and veg became mushy and soft. The incredible coupling triggered an unprecedented orgasm and Crissy blushed bright crimson and squirted the destroyed veg.

"Fuck, I came so hard!"

Crissy and Karen clung to each other, reveling in the unique shared moment. Crissy felt perspiration prickling beneath her skin as they eventually disengaged.

"I think we need to clean up, girls," advised Melissa.
x

After they hit the two luxurious bathrooms, the group reconvened in the main room again. As they relaxed in white bathrobes they drank the supplied wine, Melissa waltzed in wearing a strap-on dildo, suitably lubricated. A black harness of leather was about her waist, and a fake phallus of smooth black latex protruded from an attachment in front.

"Oh...my...god! It's a man's...thing. And it's huge!" gushed Crissy.

"Do you know how to use it?"

"Yes. It's all about the lower body. It's like dancing in a way."

"It's a good one," said Sue, presumably from experience." It's gotta be what, six, seven inches?"

"Seven."

I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like."

"You'll love it. I'll go slow at first."

As she said this, Mel placed her hands on Crissy's waist and turned her around so that she was now facing away with her back towards her. With her hands on the back of one of the sofas. Crissy rested with her backside jutting out behind her. Mel took a moment to caress her pert buttocks and to stroke the edge of her sex between her thighs, pressing up into her moist slit. She used her slender fingers to tease the brunette's outer and inner labia apart, and the girl shuddered with excitement and anticipation.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

At first, Crissy felt the bulbous knob of the dildo press against her opening, and then it slowly pushed in. Melissa was true to her word and took her time, although the slow insertion into her pussy was actually more arousing than a sudden plunging-in would have been. As the first few inches sank home, Crissy made soft whimpers of delight. The long-haired blonde made a small but effective rocking motion with her hips, slowly withdrawing the dildo until only its very tip remained inside, and then feeding Crissy the rest. She grasped her shoulders with both hands for leverage and then her pelvis slammed forward.

"I think we can step this up."

She rammed the dildo back into her hard, pulling back out, and then drilling into her again. Mel was now administering the complete opposite of her earlier tactics. No more slow penetrations, only heavy shafting with her hips pivoting this way and that to pump the strap-on cock in and out of Crissy at a furious pace.


"You love it from behind, don't you? Try pushing back."

Lost in the moment, Crissy bucked back and let out a yelp as the dildo went deeper inside her. She used her hands to balance herself and began pushing back and forth.

"Deeper, deeper, oh my, deeper!"

Now, Mel's hips were a blur, as she pumped the slick dildo in and out faster. She fondled the woman's tits and gleefully rubbed her bald cunt against her pert cheeks.

"Feels...so good. You're going to make...me cum."

The deep penetration and fast pace were too much for her and her orgasm came there and then. Soaked in sweat, Crissy fell across the sofa, exhausted but content.

"I need some of that."

Sue quickly took Crissy's lead as Melissa sat on the edge of the seat. She stayed still as her friend climbed onto her lap and rubbed her pussy along the length of the slick dildo. Then she reached under and positioned the tapered head against her opening and pushed herself slowly onto it.

"Oh, wow!"


The latex fuck toy stretched her wide and she breathed in hard as she bit her lower lip and pushed down even more.
Mel held the false cock at the root as she watched Sue take a few more deep breaths. She moved her hips again and then slipped up all the way, eliciting a prolonged groan from her wet lips. Crissy watched in fascination as it slid inside the pink folds of Sue's weeping pussy.

Had that thing just brought her off? Sue began moving her hips, sliding back and forth and gasping each time the head re-entered her on the up stroke. Karen came up behind her and covered her jiggling tits with her hands, her slender fingers gently rolling her nipples between them.

"Fuck! I love this big dildo!"


Leaning forward, Sue placed the palms of her hands on Melissa's shoulders, rotating her hips for maximum effect.


"Look at that! She took it all!"


Melissa fingered Sue's wetness as the girl increased the pace of her strokes. Her hips moved quickly now, and her backside bounced happily on Mel's lap.


"I'm coming!" she screamed, pushing herself onto the dildo and holding it inside her as she climaxed. "Told you I could take it all!"


Melissa pushed Sue away, got up undid the harness, and held it up.


"Now, which of you two is going to fuck me?"


"I'll do it," offered Crissy as she quickly tied the straps around her waist and upper thighs. "Just like dancing, right?"


Mel nodded and sat on the edge of the sofa, spreading her legs open wide. Her pussy bumped against the black dildo that protruded from between Crissy's legs.


"Fuck me, babe. Show me what you can do."


"Okay, here goes nothing," Crissy sighed as she placed the dark bulbous end against her gaping fuck hole. The flared head opened her out and popped inside her.


"Oh! Oh! I love it!" she moaned as the length of black cock slowly disappeared into her pussy.


Mel grasped her knees and pushed them up to her chest, rocking her hips up and allowing another couple of inches to slide inside her. Her pussy throbbed maddingly as she was slowly penetrated.


"How much?" Crissy asked.


"All of it."


She nodded, pushed in, and bottomed out, her loins coming to rest against Mel's upturned ass. The blonde caught her breath as the smooth, rounded tip moved up and down inside her. Her juices gushed out to further lubricate its inward journey. Game for anything now, Crissy corkscrewed the fake cock from side to side with deftly practiced twists of her dancer's hips, and with each motion, it stretched Melissa's pussy to the full. They looked at each other in silence as they both wallowed in the blissful sensations that resulted.

"Fuck me!"


The sensation of the dildo inside her made her rock gently, desperate for further stimulation. Crissy went along with her motions, arousing herself as well as pushing Melissa towards her climax. Her juices were teeming out of her stuffed pussy now, covering the black cock.


"Almost...there."


Crissy sensed the moment too and leaned in, pulling back, pausing for a tantalising split-second, and then ramming in. Pull out, slam in. Out, in, out, in. She was getting even faster, thrusting with long strokes that had Mel gripping the sofa edge to steady herself.


"Cum for us, babe!"


Like a tidal wave, Melissa's climax swept her away, and as Crissy withdrew she laid back, spent and taken. Both Karen and Sue were frantically frigging themselves and sought out yet another toy that Melissa had brought to the party.


"Want to fuck each other at the same time?"


"God, yes," said Sue staring at the object in Karen's hand.


"It's a two-way dildo. Just look at this."


She held up the lengthy double-ended dildo and jiggled it in the air.


"Lay on your back, babe."


Karen slowly slid one end of the slippery long dildo inside Sue and inserted the other end inside her own cunt. Gradually moved her body towards the other. They both moaned as the dildo went deeper inside their pussies the closer they got. Their lithe legs criss-crossed as they wriggled on their backs to and fro. Their wet pussy lips were virtually kissing as they shunted on the carpet. Karen took control, slowly rubbing her cunt up and down on the other.

Sue followed up and used her hips to rub up and down too. The false cock moved all around every inch of her cunt.
Crissy was an avid watcher, strumming her clit as they fucked each other, pussy to pussy, thigh on thigh. The dildo, maybe twelve inches all told, had all but vanished inside the rutting females. Karen moved her bottom back and forth as fast as was humanly possible, fucking the dildo deeper into the pair of groaning women.

"Fuck!" Sue screamed, as her body quivered.

Karen kept grinding her hips, fucking her throughout her orgasm, making double sure that their pussy lips smacked together with lewd squelches.

"I'm not stopping until you cum again."

Sue was sweating like a lawn sprinkler as one mini orgasm was quickly followed by another. The intense double pleasure of the dildo created a never-ending surge of pleasure that sparked a cycle of sexual gratification. Clearly knackered, Sue slipped away and hugged her knees in a fetal position as Crissy volunteered for more.


"On all fours, my dear."

"Really?"

Both backed up to each other, bum to bum, and they each inserted one end of the double dong into their cunts. They began to fuck each other, slamming back so that the toy vanished inside them both, keeping them constantly on the brink of orgasm. Each felt the other's pussy juice leaking out and wetting their bottoms and the backs of their thighs.
Crissy began to babble insanely.

"Oh my, yes, fuck, oh, oh, oh, God."

She pushed backward, making the dildo bottom out inside her.

"Cum for me," Insisted Karen, whose own orgasm hit.

"Close...so close."

"Cum for me."

"Aaah, yes, I'm coming,"

They lay flat on their backs panting as the sex toy sat between them.

"Nice."

Crissy had lost count of the number of times she had climaxed, but each orgasm had been terrific. This had been her best birthday celebration ever.

Next, Ana's story

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments