Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Threesome And The Cage - Part Two

"Part Two - The Balcony"

44
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

In the elevator, we kissed again, desperate kisses, but we refrained from touching, trying to prolong the feeling of want and need.  As we rode up I pressed her up against the mirror and pressed my cock against her ass and felt her push back while I kissed her neck.

We walked to the room arms wrapped around each other, my hand squeezing her ass, down the musty-smelling passage and we noticed Tom had thoughtfully left the door slightly ajar for us.

The room I had booked was on the top floor of the hotel.  It was large with a king-size bed, a chaise lounge, and a comfortable recliner chair.  One wall consisted completely of glass and a sliding door opened onto a wide balcony.  

We entered and saw that Tom had removed the cover from the bed and placed extra pillows on it.  The lights were dimmed and the candles created a soft glow.  I used my phone to play some soft gentle jazz to add to the ambience.

Tom was standing at the foot of the bed, naked, with the cage in his hand.  His penis hung down limply.  Katy took the cage and I watched as she clamped it around his cock and locked it in place.  It was very tightly wrapped around his cock and balls and I realized there was no way he could get an erection like that.

I told Tom to get a bottle of champagne from the refrigerator and pour Katy and me a drink.  I led her outside and we looked out over the view the balcony afforded us.  It was a warm, quiet night and a soft breeze stirred the fine strands of hair in Katy’s neck.  The stars were out and in the distance we could see cars driving about on the highway and the town lights flickering.  Even the planes landing and taking off from the distant airport.  

As she stood holding the rails I stepped behind her and drew the zipper of her skirt down.  It fell in a puddle at her feet.  I slowly let my hands roam up her long stockinged legs, her hips and then reached around and unbuttoned her blouse while pressing against her and I felt her push back against my cock. One by one the buttons were undone and my hands cupped her breasts.  They were not large but full and firm and her nipples felt like ripe cherries between my fingers.  I kissed her neck and ears while I fondled her breasts, squeezing those tight perky nipples.  I felt her hand snake back and I helped her undo my pants, which also fell to my ankles. 

My cock sprang free and I felt the warm breeze over it.  She gripped the shaft with her tiny fist and felt its length.  Then she cupped my balls and squeezed them and closed her legs and then gently placed my cock between her thigh gap, so I could move it in and out, to and fro.  The top of my eight-inch shaft and cockhead rubbed and slid up against her wet folds which had somehow parted slightly, prolonging the tease.  I could feel I was dripping precum. 

She looked down to watch my cockhead repeatedly poke through her thighs and then squeezed them together.  With all the buttons undone, she shrugged the blouse off and I trailed my fingers along her spine and looking down I could see the dimples in her lower back.  My cock by now was throbbing with acute need, and I leaned in and pushed it between her ass cheeks and held her close to me.

Suddenly we realized that Tom was standing there holding our champagne glasses, all the while watching his wife being felt up and groped by this stranger.  We took the glasses from him and sipped the tart, cold, bubbly liquid.  Tom stared at my proud, erect, veiny cock - the purple engorged cockhead looking angry and leaking copious amounts of clear fluid. I could tell he was intimidated by its size and girth. 

We stepped out of our fallen clothes. and she told Tom to gather them up and place them back in the room.  Then she turned and stood back against the railing facing me, thrust her hips out, and parted her legs.  I dipped my finger in my glass and brought it to her lips and kissed them, then dipped and placed a drop on each nipple which I then drew into my mouth and sucked hard.  I bit down on her nipples each time and felt her body quiver.  From our chats, I knew what she liked.  

DanyMin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanyMin

I traced a wet champagne trail down her belly with my finger and licked it off.  She pushed her mound out - it was prominent and I then knelt down in front of her.  

“I hope you’re watching this, Tom.  This man knows how to get a woman ready.  Come look at my cunt, see how it's dripping and how the strings of my slick are clinging to my thighs.  Hell, Tom, you have never been able to get me to this state, never!  That’s why when a woman needs to be fucked well she asks a real man.”  

Tom actually did come over and peered between his wife’s open thighs.  The clear liquid strings clung to her skin like miniature ropes.  Evidence of her state of arousal.  As I moved my face closer, I felt the heat radiating from her cunt.  I licked a long slow lick across her mound, letting the feeling of her curls and smooth skin sink into me.  Then I dribbled champagne over her mound and through her cleft and she shivered as the cold liquid hit.  Then I licked her wet curls before my tongue plunged in between her outer lips driving it in and over her clit.  I licked the hood and with my tongue lifted the hood and touched the sensitive bud that was literally twitching and throbbing under.  Like a tiny penis it was red and swollen. 

Katy sighed and leaned her head back over the railing, open-mouthed, staring at the sky, and with her arms outstretched she gripped the rails tightly and gave herself over to the waves of pleasure I was creating.  Her long legs spread, knees slightly bent, her pussy thrust forward to my face, I licked and sucked and felt her juices running down my chin.  I spread her vulva lips with my fingers and dived my tongue in.  Her pink flesh was so smooth and hot.  I was in my element as I love doing this to a woman and hearing Katy’s sighs and moans intensified the moment.  

I turned to Tom and told him to bring me crushed ice and the hot mint tea that I had prepared in a flask.  When he returned with it I saw the look on his face as he saw his wife in a state that he had never witnessed before.  Then he meekly returned to the door to watch.  I could swear I saw precum drip out of his penis.

I placed some hot strongly minted tea in my mouth and opened it over her cunt licking her from bottom to top, then I placed crushed ice in my mouth and waited a few seconds before doing the same.  Normally I would have bound her ankles to keep her legs apart but Katy did not want to be bound in any way.  The hot-cold action did cause her to close and open her legs and I slapped her on the ass.  Surprised, she looked at me with wide eyes. 

“Spread them and keep them there,” I said.  She smiled and did as she was told, struggling to comply while I carried on licking her, alternating between my hot and cold mouth. 

I edged her and brought her close to climax many times and she was pleading with me, “Fuck, please John, oh God let me cum, please, please, please!”  

“Who do you belong to?” I asked, “Who?”  

“Oh God - you John, you!” 

With that, I pressed my engorged cock against her cunt lips and pushed it in, in one long, slow, thick slide.  She orgasmed immediately, shaking and cumming on my cock. I had to hold her and support her as she reflexively threw her legs around my waist, driving my cock even deeper into her.  As she came down from her climax she looked me in the eyes and breathed, “Holy fuck!”

I then proceeded to move her up and down on my cock, she was so light in my arms. I pistoned into her, driving it in deep and I felt her cunt muscles clench around my cock as it took her to another set of waves of pleasure.  There’s something to be said about fucking a fit woman with toned Kegels.  I lifted her off my cock and put her down and she shakily moved against me.  A slight sheen of sweat was glistening on her forehead and upper lip, catching and reflecting the lights of the room.  My cock was covered in her creamy slick and felt cool in the night breeze.

“Let’s go inside,” I said.  “We have only just begun.”

To be continued ...

Published 
Written by beatnik123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments