Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Higher Learning

"It's the most popular class at the university for a reason."

51
13 Comments 13
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

“Ugh, Mondays,” Professor Russell Sanders said as he walked through the door.

“Oh, stop it, they aren’t so bad,” replied Amanda King, his graduate student and teaching assistant for the semester. “Did you have a good weekend?”

“It was ok. Steph and I took the kids to a trampoline park on Saturday then I sat on my ass and watched football all day yesterday.”

“That’s not so bad. I’ll bet your kids enjoyed the park, those things are so much fun. I was stuck at home all weekend trying to get caught up on my thesis. Sometimes I wish I hadn’t decided to continue my education, this has been a lot more work than I anticipated.”

“I remember how tough it was, believe me,” Russel consoled. “I didn’t see Stephanie for days on end, but it was all worth it. Just look at where it got me. It will be the same for you I know it.”

Professor Sanders was only 44 years old and already the head of the science department at the university. He had a Doctorate and two published books to his credit, lending credence to the claim that he was at the top of his field. He was six feet tall, with a trim build, and dirty blonde hair that had not a fleck of gray. Stephanie was his wife of twenty-one years and mother to their four children.

Amanda King was a 23-year-old graduate student working on her Doctorate. She was an attractive, slightly built woman, with red hair and glasses. The petite redhead had applied for and won the coveted opportunity to work alongside the world-renowned professor. As his teaching assistant for the year, she received a substantial discount on tuition and, more importantly, was able to ask an unlimited number of questions as she worked to complete her doctoral thesis.

The job required that she assist him with all of the courses he taught, but he only required her help with one, Sexual Anatomy and Response, a 600-level course that was very popular among the student body. The class met one day a week, on Mondays at 9 a.m., and was the only class they taught on Mondays. They met in his office to finalize plans for the day’s lesson.

“I hope you’re right, sir,” Amanda continued. “I have the questions from last week written out just how you like them.”

“Thank you,” he replied as he loosened his tie. “Are they as bad as last week's questions? I swear this is the dumbest group I’ve ever had in all my years teaching this course. I feel like I’m teaching junior high sometimes.”

“These might be worse. Listen to this one, ‘How do you improve the taste of his semen?’ Seriously? This is a graduate-level course; we should not be getting questions like these,” Amanda complained.

“It is what it is,” Russell said. “That’s what I get for saying I will answer any question that gets turned in.” Glancing at his watch, he noticed the time and asked, “You about ready to head to class?”

“I am, yes. But you are not. Better hurry up, or we will be late.”

Russell finished removing his clothes and threw on his robe. Amanda, already in her robe, opened the door connecting to the classroom where one hundred naked students waited.

The students continued their casual conversations as the instructors walked to the stage. The stage contained a king-size bed and coat rack; no projection system, no whiteboard, no podium from which to speak. The classroom contained no desks of any kind. The students sat on double beds with attached stands for notetaking. Electronic devices were strictly forbidden in Professor Sanders’ class.

The class immediately cut their conversations short as Russell and Amanda reached the stage and removed their robes, hanging them on the coat rack. They were now just as nude as the students. Russell’s flaccid penis swung between his legs as he turned to address the class.

“Good morning, everybody; welcome back. Let’s get started with our Q and A session. Miss King, what is our first question today?”

Amanda pulled the questions out of her robe pocket and strutted across the stage, her perky B cups bouncing slightly with each step. She plopped down on the bed and began reading the questions aloud, one at a time, allowing Professor Sanders to answer each one before continuing.

Twenty minutes later, Amanda said, “That’s all the questions for this week, sir.”

“Thank you, Miss King,” Russell responded. “I hope everyone was paying attention because I know some of those questions were previously answered. Please keep up with your notetaking and studying. I do not like repeating myself. Let’s get warmed up now. Everybody get with your study partner and do your warm-ups.”

He walked across the stage to the bed and gave Amanda a deep kiss before throwing her back on the bed, dropping to his knees, and devouring her smooth pussy. The students did as they were told, breaking off with their partners and performing various foreplay exercises. Many gave each other kisses combined with manual stimulation, others went down on each other immediately. Women took their partner’s cock deep into their mouths, and men licked and sucked on their partner’s clits. Moans and sloppy wet sounds filled the auditorium as everyone warmed up for their class.

Russell stood after a few minutes and presented his now erect penis to Amanda. She sat up, looked him in the eyes, and expertly started licking him. Beginning at his balls, she traced a line up from the bottom of his cock to the sensitive tip and back down again. She traveled back up and took it into her mouth, focusing her attention on the head. She swirled her tongue around and sucked, drawing forth drops of precum.

A student to the left of the stage suddenly yelled, “Stop, stop, I’m going to cum!”

The class looked in his direction in time to see his muscles tighten as he shot his semen into the mouth of the brunette who was sucking his cock. She dutifully continued as he shoved his manhood further into her mouth.

“I’m sorry,” he said as he withdrew, “My girlfriend has been out of town all week, I guess I was a little backed up.”

“It’s ok,” his partner consoled after swallowing, “You should have time to recover. Have you been eating more pineapple; you taste much better this week.”

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

The class let out a laugh, and several nearby classmates offered condolences and encouragement. His face, red with embarrassment, began to return to its normal color after receiving so much support.

Russell got the attention of the class and spoke, “I think it’s time to get into today’s new material, anal stimulation. Amanda, why don’t you tell the class why anal stimulation can be enjoyable.”

“Yes, sir. The anus is surrounded by sensitive nerve endings, and proper stimulation of them can lead to pleasurable sensations and often more powerful orgasms. While penetration of the anal sphincter takes practice, simple stimulation around the outside of the opening can bring pleasure without the discomfort sometimes associated with penetration.”

“That’s correct, Miss King. Please turn around so we can show them what we will be doing first.”

Amanda turned her body so her ass faced the students, dropped her head to the mattress, and spread her legs, allowing an unobstructed view of her pussy and rosebud.

“This is a great position for anal play, or rimming, as it’s sometimes called,” Russell said. “Her genitals and anus are both easily accessible from here, and today, we will make sure to pay attention to both. Watch what I do and practice with your partner when you feel comfortable.”

Professor Sanders licked from Amanda’s clit, all the way up her wet pussy, to her slightly agape asshole. He rimmed around her hole, lathering it with his saliva, then moved back down to her pussy. He moved up and down, kissing, licking, and sucking on every body part she was displaying for the class. She let out moans of pleasure, and her juices began to seep out, running down her leg and covering the professor’s face.

He stopped momentarily and addressed the class, “See how I’m varying my attention? Make sure to attend to every sensitive area back here; the mix of sensations will make for a more enjoyable experience for your partner. Please practice now if you have not already begun.”

Moans of ecstasy filled the auditorium as the students practiced. The smell of sex permeated the room. Cries of “yes” and “that’s the spot” abounded. Several women screamed as they orgasmed; the sound of them climaxing drove the rest crazy with lust, and soon every woman in the room was crying out as she came, Amanda included.

“Men can enjoy exterior anal stimulation as well,” Professor Sanders said after the orgasmic crescendo died down. “She can just as easily lick and nibble on my anus similarly, or she can use her finger to provide stimulation during oral sex. Watch as we demonstrate both.”

The two instructors switched positions, and Amanda began licking his asshole. She used her hand to stroke his cock and balls as her tongue rimmed his ass. After a couple of minutes, she pulled back, allowing him to stand. She dropped to her haunches and sucked his cock while her hand slid under him and tickled his asshole.

The class watched intently as Amanda expertly sucked the professor’s cock. She looked up at him as she deep-throated and continued to finger his ass as her nose touched his belly. Her eyes began to water, causing her mascara to run. She pulled back and took a deep breath; a string of spittle ran down from her chin to her boobs.

Amanda caught her breath and returned to the lesson. Soon after, Professor Sanders said, “Class, don’t forget about the power of words on the sexual response. Miss King, please demonstrate.”

She pulled off his cock but continued to finger his asshole and jerk him off while saying, “Please cum on my face, sir. Shoot it all over my glasses. I want it on my lips, my tongue, I want it everywhere. Please, sir, show them how much cum you saved for them today.”

Professor Sanders shot rope after rope of cum all over his assistant’s face. It covered her glasses, and she tasted it on her lips. She used his cock to smear the cum all over her cheeks before licking the tip clean.

She smiled up at her professor and then addressed the class, “Words have power, see,” she pointed to her cum covered face. “Combining your words with anal and genital stimulation can lead to a very powerful orgasm. Isn’t that right, Professor?”

“Correct, Miss King. As always, you are spot on. Now it’s time for all of you to practice. Ladies, remember to stimulate the anus as well as the genitals and make sure to use your words. Notice the difference it makes in your partner’s arousal. Please note that Miss King asked for my semen on her face; it was her choice. If you elect to take it in your mouth or on another body part, that is completely fine. Experiment with something different, no man should ejaculate in a vagina today. You may begin.”

The students eagerly went about their practice, and the auditorium filled once again with the sounds of sex. Sucking, slurping, and moaning echoed throughout the chamber. Amanda wiped the cum from her face and glasses into her mouth, swallowing it all, before joining the professor on their rounds of the classroom and providing further instruction as needed.

After a few minutes, the female students began their auditory stimulation. They begged for cum in their mouths, on their faces, and their tits. The smell of cum overwhelmed the room as the guys began to blow their loads. Many women, encouraged by Amanda’s example, took their first facials. Others swallowed their partner’s cum, practicing skills that were taught in last week’s lesson. A few of the more timid students took cum shots on their boobs, as they were still not ready to have it in their mouths or on their faces.

Professor Sanders addressed the class as soon as the final load was swallowed, “Great job today, everyone. Next week we will discuss rear-entry sexual positions combined with shallow anal penetration. Make sure you have enough lubricant and email Miss King if you need to be resupplied. You are dismissed.”

The class began cleaning up and dressing. Russell and Amanda donned their robes and exited through the door into his office, exhausted after another Monday, and began discussing the lesson plan for next week's class.

Published 
Written by coachcolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments