Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Sex Stories

Stories in the College Sex category are primarily centred around the theme of academia and student life.

They can include elements such as campus socialising, dorm living, wild student parties featuring college girls and coeds, cheerleaders, fraternity and sorority groups, the freedoms associated with being away from home for the first time, student / teacher relationships, etc.

Popular Stories

Festival Fun

Spring Break Scenes: Two hot and horny college bros enjoy themselves

Heading down the highway, we were eager to get to the campground. It had been a long week of exams, and Rob and I were ready to blow off some steam. We’d planned the trip to Florida a few weeks ago, and I had been looking forward to it ever since. One of...

All Stories

Cum On My Glasses! Chapter 1.

College student finds himself torn between two very different lovers.

My cock was jutting out longer and harder than it ever had in my life. Professor Milford, kneeling before me, reached out and grabbed the shaft from underneath. Her fingers were smooth and cool, and I sucked in my breath at her touch. Her red fingernails...

By the time the Crabfest rolled around a year later and as generous as we had been with our bodies, Mateo and Santiago had lost interest in Francesca and me, two older 30+ ladies. I had been a faithful wife for an entire three months, if you don't count r...

The Deep End

When a university upgrades its locker room, one student is more excited than most.

For someone who hated gym class in school, I’d developed a surprising affinity for swimming during my first year at university. Entering my second year after the summer break, I stopped by the campus pool, eager to step back into the water. My return coin...

The TA And The Tease (Part 2)

Everyone is talking about the hot junior teacher in Jessica’s seminar. Who’s going to be the first to do something about it?

"Hey, how's it going, Jessica?" he warmly yet casually greeted me as he saw me enter his office. "Please, find a seat. You're saving me from having to work on my bullshit thesis anyway." I giggled and sat down, sitting at the desk with him. "Thanks for al...

Festival Fun

Spring Break Scenes: Two hot and horny college bros enjoy themselves

Heading down the highway, we were eager to get to the campground. It had been a long week of exams, and Rob and I were ready to blow off some steam. We’d planned the trip to Florida a few weeks ago, and I had been looking forward to it ever since. One of...

The Bastion Of Desires

A group of five college friends get the experience of a lifetime

After their classes had concluded for the day, Mia, Claire, Dakota, Seth, and Aaron, all students at the local university, ventured out into the unusually warm April day. The usual cold and rainy weather of mid-April had given way to a sunny afternoon, pr...

The TA And The Tease (Part 1)

Everyone is talking about the hot junior teacher in Jessica’s seminar. Who’s going to be the first to do something about it?

It started innocently enough. When we all went back to college and saw our old, awkward professor for our main class, we figured we knew what seminars were going to be like. But it turned out we only had Dr. Skarja for lecture — in seminars, we had a TA....

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Dorm Threesome

First time threesome in college dorm

I lived in a single dorm in college while my girlfriend at the time was attending a nearby college. My girlfriend Lisa was a freshman that year, a year younger than me. She is beautiful, about 5'7" with beautiful full 36D breasts with large pink areolas a...

Score 27 27
4
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Veterans Day -1995-

Another one of my crazy sexual adventures from my college days.

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Senior Year." Summer break was over, and once again, I was returning to the campus grind at USC for my senior year. It was the Fall of 1995, and I was now twenty-two years old. With the end of my college experience ap...

A Weekend At The Mountain Part 1

Three college friends meet an intense younger girl during a ski trip.

A Weekend at the Mountain Spring break was finally here. My friends Jason, Dan, and I planned a late-season skiing trip to a popular ski resort town a few hours from our university. The three of us piled into the car after our last class on Friday and hea...

I AM BOD 01 - Part Three

The following is a detailed account of my first big sexual adventure.

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Freshman Year, Part Three." This was really going to happen! My trainer and Troy were going to watch these five young inexperienced pledges eat me until I orgasmed, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. T...

I AM BOD 01 - Part Two

The following is a detailed account of my first big sexual adventure.

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Freshman Year, Part Two." Returning to the business at hand, my trainer said, "That does it. This BOD setup is done!" Suddenly, his facial expression shifted from delight to a grimacing look. He exclaimed, "Oh shit, I...

I AM BOD 01 - Part One

The following is a detailed account of my first big sexual adventure.

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Freshman Year, Part One." To set the stage for recounting the event I recognize as the founding cornerstone of my lifelong erotic journey, let me first provide you with a bit of beneficial background information. My n...