Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lecture With Molly

"Molly should really pay more attention in class."

20
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I knew from the way she walked how excited Molly was. Her hurried, small strides told of the toy nestled between her panties and dampening sex.

It was the first time I sent my college girlfriend to class with a remote-controlled vibrator threatening to buzz to life at any moment. I thumbed the app on my phone, tempted to switch it on to see her reaction among the between-class throng of students, but I restrained myself. She didn't know I was watching her from afar, sunglasses shielding my gaze and my laptop open on my lap. I looked just like any other student, apart from the swelling erection my computer hid.

Molly would soon be out of my view as she entered a building, desperately trying to avoid eye contact with anyone and doing her best to maintain composure. A baggy college sweatshirt concealed her figure, but I'd seen her naked (and restrained) enough times to know each curve hidden under her leggings. As her hips swayed in an inadvertently seductive manner, I could see the shape of her supple ass in my mind. I longed to spread her legs and lower my lips between her thighs as she begged for mercy, but that would have to wait. After all, I enjoyed teasing her too much to simply whisk her away into a deserted seminar room and have my way with her.

When I saw the pom pom on top of her hat disappear into the building, I began to pack up my items. Molly didn't know that I was watching her and she also didn't know that I was planning to drop in on her next lecture. I'd visited the room before and knew that I could slip in a side door unnoticed and take my place in the back of the room. Habitually, Molly preferred to take her notes relatively secluded from other students and I planned to take advantage of this. I shifted my pants, threw my backpack over my shoulder, and began a leisurely stroll toward Molly's lecture.

__________________________________________________________

I took my seat in the dark lecture hall behind Molly once the class started gaining momentum. In the dim light, I could make out the silhouette of Molly's adorable face. She was trying her best to focus on the material presented on the large screen in the front of the room, but I could tell that her attention repeatedly shifted to the foreign object pressed against her womanhood. As I watched her, she fidgeted continuously. Molly was nervous, but I knew that, deep down, she loved being controlled. The mere idea of the vibrator roaring while she could do nothing but sit there and experience the pleasure was driving her mad. That was my queue to activate the toy neatly secured between her legs.

I didn't let it last long. It was a mere blip of life from the vibrator. It was just enough to make my flustered girlfriend jolt, but not enough to convince her that her fantasy hadn't bled through to reality, imparting ghosts of physical sensations to where she longed for them most. It wasn't until she redoubled her efforts to stay focused on the class material that I let the vibrator absentmindedly whir on its lowest setting.

Molly looked around her, trying to see if anyone had noticed her incessant shifting. Given the dim light and sparsely-populated section of the room she was in, of course, she didn't notice anyone watching her. After all, how would anyone else know the dirty secret she was doing her best to ignore? There was only one person watching her: the one controlling the buzzing that made her unable to sit still.

When I activated a setting that oscillated vibrations to and from a higher strength at random intervals, Molly finally gave up on the lecture material and surrendered to my grasp. She put her pen next to her unfocused notes on top of the auditorium seat's flip-up desk and folded her hands. She stared straight ahead, presumably trying to control her impulses. She knew that she wasn't supposed to adjust the vibrator's placement and, so far, she was being a good girl. However, that changed when I increased the strength of the toy's pulsations.

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

Taking a quick glance around her (and not seeing me), she snuck a hand under her desk to press the vibrator into her wetness. I watched her fidget in her seat as she fought involuntary gyrations of her hips. She was nowhere near succumbing to an orgasm, but that didn't stop her from doing her best to intensify her pleasure. After heightening the strength of the vibrator's waves of sensations, I silently rose to my feet and relocated to a seat on her left. She froze as soon as she saw me. Molly knew better than to think that I didn't know what she had been doing. I held eye contact.

Reaching across with my left hand, I grabbed her wrist and removed her fingers from between her legs. As she stared at me with her gorgeous doe-like eyes, I pinned her wrists together on top of the desk. I leaned in toward her, wrapping my right arm around her shoulders and caressing her cheek. I whispered in her ear, "have you been a bad girl, my sweet whore?"

"Yes sir," she squeaked back. "Your little slut has been naughty."

I stopped caressing her cheek and squeezed her into me. I spoke with a more commanding tone, "And?"

"And I deserve to be punished, sir."

"Good girl." I released my grip on her wrists and relaxed my right arm around her. "There's still a good ten minutes of class left." I patted her notebook, very much aware of the unceasing vibrations that made it nearly impossible for her to focus. "I suggest you pay attention."

With that, I leaned back in my seat. Molly was flustered as hell. And when she's flustered as hell, she's cute as fuck. I knew that she wouldn't really be internalizing any of the closing information of the (albeit short) lecture, but, with my arm around her, she dutifully renewed her note-taking efforts.

After a minute or so of watching her fumble her way through copying down lecture slides, I brought my right hand back to her cheek and traced my fingers against her lips. She instinctively parted them and began to suck on my fingers, massaging them with her tongue. Still, she didn't take her eyes off what she was doing.

__________________________________________________________

As the lights came up in the auditorium, students were already filing toward the room's main exits. But I deftly led Molly away from the other students. With a hand around her waist, I brought her to a dungeon-like area of the basement populated with seldom-used offices and all-but-abandoned passages. Convinced that we wouldn't be disturbed for a few minutes, I shifted my grip to once again secure her wrists. Molly melted like putty under my grasp as I wrapped my other hand behind her head and took a handful of her hair beneath her hat into my grip. I used my body to push her against a wall, pinning her arms above her head and ensuring that my hand would absorb any impact as her body met the wall.

I brought my lips to her neck and planted kiss after kiss as she arched her back, silently begging for more. I pushed my knee between her legs and could feel the vibrator still doing its job. I pushed it into her as she let out a sigh of pleasure. I trailed my kisses up her neck to her cheek. She ground her hips against me, trying to wring every ounce of satisfaction out of the toy. My lips met hers as I pulled a handful of hair taut. Though her tongue pleaded for contact with mine, I didn't linger.

I swiftly transitioned toward her ear, acutely aware of the heat of her body pressed against mine. I was about to cease contact and disappear down the hall, leaving her in a state of unrestrained desire. "I think you have another class to get to. Slut."

Published 
Written by MattyBWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments