Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trina Gets Tutored

14
7 Comments 7
17.3k Views 17.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Bookish Stories

When the professor dismissed the class, Trina gathered her books and headed out the door. She was nearly out the building when she heard her friend Kara calling out to her.

“Hey, Trina, hold up. Why are you in such a rush?” Kara asked as she ran to catch up.

“I’m not. I just have to be somewhere else soon,” Trina said.

“Oh, that’s right! You’ve already started your tutoring gig,” Kara remembered. “So, who’s the tutoree? Anyone I might know? Or is there some kind of tutor-to-tutoree confidentiality clause thingie or something?”

“There’s nothing like that,” Trina rolled her eyes.

“Well, tell me. Who is it?” Kara asked curiously.

Trina sighed as she confessed, “It’s Brian Collins.”

“You mean The Brian Collins?” Kara nearly screamed with excitement.

“Ssh. Why do you say it like that? He’s not ‘The’ Brian Collins, he’s just, you know, Brian Collins.”

“Yeah, and if you would come to at least one football game with me, you would know that he’s The Brian Collins that scored big at the last game, plus he’s really fucking hot!” Kara shrilled.

“Well, he’s also really C average. If he doesn’t get his grades up soon, he’s going to be benched for the rest of the season.”

Kara smiled teasingly, “Oh, now I see why you’re in such a rush to get to the library.”

“What? I’m not. You know I always like to be punctual.”

“I bet,” Kara said as she made a kissy face to Trina.

“Will you stop that! I have to go,” Trina said as she headed up the stairs of the library.

As usual, Trina arrived at the reserved study room before Brian. After looking at the time, she saw that she was actually a few minutes early of their scheduled time. She decided to catch up on some of her own reading before he arrived. Trina pulled out her textbook from her Gender Studies class and starting reading. She didn’t get far into the text because she couldn’t stop thinking about what Kara said about Brian.

Trina had lied to her friend. She did think Brian was cute. Yes, he was cute, even as Kara described “really fucking hot”, but Trina didn’t want to get things complicated or jeopardize her tutoring job. She wasn’t a big fan of football, but she knew that if Brian didn’t improve his grades, sidelining him for the rest of the season would be disastrous for the team chances of winning the state title.

While waiting for Brian to show up, she recalled the first time they met for his first tutoring session. Trina immediately noticed that Brian towered over her. At 6’2” to her 5’4”, she felt small and dainty next to him. Then, she noticed his smile. He was definitely not what she had expected. She’d imagined the same old dumb jock stereotype, you know the kind that thinks he’s the hottest guy in the room, thinks every girl wants to fuck him, and was going to succeed in life based on his good looks and brute strength alone. No, Brian’s smile didn’t convey any of that. His smile was warm and acknowledging. It was probably the first time a guy like Brian had actually even noticed her. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but she let herself believe that his smile was special to her.

Trina was lost in the memory of his smile when Brian finally walked into the room.

“Hey, sorry, I’m late,” Brian apologized as he closed the door behind him and tossed his books on the table.

“Oh, you’re not that much late,” Trina was embarrassed that the subject of her daydream just walked into the room. She straightened up and tried to clear her mind. The school was paying her to tutor Brian, not fantasize about him.

When Brian settled in the chair across the table from her, she asked “So, how was your test in Calculus? Did you ace it?”

“Well, I was going to wait to tell you because I didn’t want you to be disappointed, but,” he teased by slowly pulling his test paper out of his backpack then slapped it down on the table in front of her, “I got an 84, baby!” he beamed proudly.

“What? That’s great, Brian! That’s a great improvement. You should be proud.”

“All thanks to you.”

“No, you did the studying and took the test. Why did you think I would be disappointed?”

Brian shrugged, “You’ve worked hard and pushed me to do better.”

“Just like your coach does on your team, but you do all the work.”

Brian smiled, “So, can I call you Coach?”

Trina did not want to be called Coach, but his playful smile melted her and she couldn’t resist smiling back, “Absolutely not. So, when’s your next test?”

Brian showed her his syllabus. His next test was in two weeks but he had two chapters of differential equations and sequences to get through first. After explaining some of the sample problems to Brian, he settled in to do the weekly worksheet as she returned to her reading.

They were both silently working or supposedly working for a while, only Trina had been reading the same sentence over and over for a while now trying to get it to sink in. She just couldn’t concentrate when she felt like Brian was staring at her. Trina looked up to see that he was actually looking straight at her.

“What? Do you need help with a problem?” she asked concerned.

“Naw, I’m good,” he said.

“Good, but you’re staring at me. Is there something on my face? Is my hair a mess?”

“No and no. Does it make you uncomfortable when I look at you?” Brian grinned.

“No,” Trina plainly lied, “I, um, I’m just trying to get some of my own reading done and you staring at me is making me lose my concentration.”

“What are you reading anyway?”

“A textbook from my Gender Studies class.”

“Maybe I can help you,” Brian said as he reached across the table. He plucked the book from her hand and read the chapter heading she had difficulty getting through, “Sex and Gender in the Modern World.” He laughed. “There’s a class on this? Sign me up! I’d ace this class. I know enough about sex and gender, especially the female gender.”

“I really doubt that,” Trina laughed. “And that’s not really what the class is about.”

“What I know is this, you won’t learn about sex from a book. You have to experience it firsthand. You have, right?”

Trina looked flustered, “Experienced it? By ‘it’, you mean, sex?”

“Yes, that’s what I mean. So, have you?” Brian smiled broadly waiting for her answer.

“Well, um -- I, um -- kind of. I guess.”

Brian laughed, again, “Kind of? What does that even mean? Either you have or you haven’t. Which is it?”

“I’ve made out and stuff, but I’m,” she leaned forward over the table and whispered softly, “I’m a virgin.”

“I didn’t hear that.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

Why are you whispering anyway? It’s just the two of us in here,” he said, although he clearly heard her.

Trina sat back in her seat and tried not to let his teasing smile get to her, as she announced a little bit louder, “I’m a virgin. Okay, I’ve said it.”

“You’re a unicorn.”

“Excuse me? I’m a -- I’m a what?” Trina asked confused.

“You’re a unicorn. I mean, you’re a rare find, especially here in college. I think that’s kind of cool. I knew there was something special about you when we first met, but what I don’t get is, why? You’re smart and beautiful. I know there has to be plenty of guys that have tried to hook up with you. So, what is it? Is it a religion thing? You’re waiting for marriage or Mr. Right?”

Trina shrugged. “It’s just by choice and right now I’m choosing to change this subject.” She reached across the table and tried to grab her book back, but he held on to it.

“Hold on. Not so fast. We’re not finished with this subject.”

“Oh, I think we are. Now, give me my book back.”

“Come make me,” he dared her with a playful smile.

Trina walked over to the other side of the table and tried to grab her book, but Brian rose to his full height and held the book out of her reach.

“Why are you playing?” she said as she stood on her toes and stretched her arm in an attempt to grab the book.

Brian grinned as he took a step back, making her move even closer to him. He liked how her small round breasts thrust out toward him as she extended her reach further. “We could do this all day,” he teased her as he admired the view.

Trina dragged a chair over to stand on making her tower over him now, then she grabbed her book. “Remember, I’m smarter than you,” she smirked.

“Not in everything, unicorn,” Brian said as he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her to him. He brought her lips down to meet his in a kiss.

She froze with her lips smooshed against Brian’s and her eyes wide open. It took a second for his actions to register in her brain. The Brian Collins was kissing her, little old her. Once her brain caught up, she experienced an overload to her senses as she struggled to process. Everything from his smell; nice, clean, and masculine; the touch of his lips, soft yet with a firm confident connection to her lips. His taste, slowly seeped between her lips, was equally sweet and salty as it mingled with hers.

Trina realized that she wasn’t breathing and told herself to exhale, just breathe, he was just another guy. Yes, he was incredibly hot and currently kissing her face and it felt really really good. She let out a soft moan of surrender as he playfully nibbled her bottom lip. There was a loud thud as the book Trina rescued from Brian fell to the floor and startled her back into sanity.

“No, no, no. We shouldn’t be doing this,” she said as she tried to push him an arm’s length away.

“Why not?” he smiled rubbing his thumb across her lips, “Seemed like you liked it.”

“Um, well, that’s beside the point,” she said as she tried to hop down from the chair on her own, but Brian grabbed her waist and lifted her down as if she was just a toy doll. She tried to stay focus on her train of thought as his impressively strong hands lingered on her waist. “We should probably get back to studying.”

“Or we could finish what we started. Now's my time to be the tutor,” Brian said as he leaned forward and kissed her again.

This time Trina didn’t hesitate long about returning his kiss. She tilted her face up to him as he swept his tongue between her pliable lips. At first, her tongue met his with an exploratory stroke then she repeated with a little more confidence when Brian reciprocated her actions.

Brian grinned at her when they pulled apart, “You certainly don’t kiss like a unicorn.”

“I’ve never said I haven’t been kissed,” Trina said with an impish smile.

“Oh? So, my little unicorn, tell me, have you ever been touched down here?” As he spoke the words his hand moved down her waist, even lower to between her thighs. His smiled broadened at the idea of teaching her something for a change, “I can teach you everything you need to know.”

“Here? Right now, at the library?” Trina asked concerned even though his hand moving against her crotch was more than convincing.

“Are you scared of being caught or something?”

“No, it’s just…”

He cut her off as he covered her lips with a kiss, again. "Ssh, don't worry, unicorn. If you stay quiet, no one will know we're in here."

With one swift movement, Brian picked her up and sat her on the edge of the table.  As he raised her skirt to her waist, a smile appeared on his lips. He slipped his hand into her cotton panties and pressed his thumb against her clit.

“You like that?” he whispered in her ear.

Despite knowing that they should stop, Trina nodded, an encouragement for him to continue.

“You want more?”

Speechless from the pleasure growing from the constant massaging to her clit, but afraid of the what sound might come out of her mouth if she opened it, Trina shook her head. She wasn’t prepared for what happened next.

Brian knelt down before her and tugged her damp panties down her legs. He pulled her closer to the edge of the table as he lowered his tongue to her clit. A loud moan escaped her lips as she temporarily forgot they were still at the library, but at the moment she didn’t care. She only cared about the sensation of Brian’s tongue on her clit. It the most electric sensation that she had ever felt. She wanted to let Brian know that she wanted more as she dug her fingers into his hair and held him just where she liked it most. When she dared to look down at him, she was met with Brian staring intensely up at her as his tongue swirled against her pink nub.

“Oh, my god! Yes!” Trina moaned as he sucked on her sweet wet lips before slipping a finger inside her slick pink center.

“You’re so fucking tight, but you’re wet, really wet,” Brian moaned as he slowly eased his finger into the tight passage. "I want to make you come."

"Yes!" Trina moaned softly as his tongue continued to lash her clit and his finger moved back and forth inside her slippery center.  She closed her eyes and threw her head back as her body began to quake. She didn't think she could take another second of this stimulation but she was too weak to push Brian away, not that she really tried to.

Just as Trina reached the peak of her climax there was a knock on the door.

“Hey sorry I’m late," Brian said as he walked in and tossed his backpack on the table.

Startled, Trina quickly closed the book she was supposed to be reading. She was a bit embarrassed as The Brian Collins sat across from her at the table. She realized that she had spent the last few minutes in a very vivid daydream about Brian going down on her. Now, she had to actually sit across from him and explain Calculus to him as he sat there with the most beautiful smile on his face and while her wet panties was a reminder of that fantasy.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by missluv2write
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments