Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The morning after my wife's first official "date night," we were initially very excited to do it again. I was working up the courage to ask her to ask him. Part of me wanted to see what their text exchanges looked like (she said he loved to text dirty), but part of me was nervous, although more so about appearing as if I was pushing her. I wanted to make sure she wanted this too. Anyway, I was excited when I set off to the gym the following morning - until life intervened.

At the time, I was training for a powerlifting competition, specifically, a bench press and deadlift competition. On that morning I was working on my deadlift, about two weeks out from competition. I was working up to a weight I could do about three times, then going back down in weight and working on form. So hit three reps of 405 pounds, then after a rest, started working some much lower weights before moving on to some assistance exercises. Then I heard a "POP” and looked up into the mirror only to see my right bicep rolling up like a window shade. Then came the pain, and an awkward, one-armed drive to the ER. There would be no more competitive lifting for me, but I did have surgery and a bunch of rehab in my future.

How does this factor into the story? Well, after getting an MRI, and a bunch of pain killers, and then my initial surgery, my excitement about our little lifestyle had kind of waned. I felt like a wounded old man, and the thought of my wife getting the soul-fucking of a lifetime with one of her exes no longer appealed as much. So I asked her to call things off, at least for now, and she agreed.

This was kind of an awkward time because we had the one incident, plus her "solo" episode, and now I felt almost impotent, or at least unconfident. This feeling persisted until one night, toward the end of my rehab, about a week before my giant arm brace came off, we went out drinking with some friends in the city and ended up at an after-party at one of the nicest homes in Philadelphia. I honestly don't remember how, but I remember being a little drunk, and a LOT concerned about breaking something over my pay grade with my giant brace. Anyway, while there, my wife began flirting with me, like when we were dating. For whatever reason, this turned me on.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

She pulled me into one of the many rooms in this particular five-story brownstone and kissed me. I asked her, "What was that for?" She wouldn't tell me at first, but then she asked me if I had noticed the guy checking her out and flirting with her.

"No", I said, but suddenly, I was intrigued again. Maybe the liquor? Who knows, but I was feeling frisky again, so I went with it. We went back downstairs, and now I noticed the guy. I gave my wife the go-ahead to flirt back. Watching them sidle up to one another was quite a turn on, and I was fascinated at how quickly she seemed to get him interested.

My wife is still attractive to this day, but this was wild, and a major turn-on. Here I was, in a millionaire's home, with a giant arm brace, and a raging, fucking hard-on! But things went no further - after a few more minutes, she ran back over, and said let's get out of here. When we got home, we fucked, hard, arm brace and all, for the first time since her last "outing." And right before I came, in the throes of ecstasy, I gave her the go-ahead to start seeing "Pete" again.

She answered, "Fuck yeah!" loud and clear, so loud I was worried the kids would hear. She started to tell me how much she wanted his cock again, when I felt my balls start to boil over. She was on top and sensed that I was about to come. She got off for a second and said, "Not so fast". She explained that she wanted to add one rule to the whole thing moving forward. Once she was seeing someone, only that person would be allowed to come in her pussy. I was not required to wear a condom during this time, but I would have to pull out. That said, she hopped back on, and I came inside of her immediately, for the last time for a while.

The following morning, she sent the text that got everything started once again. She showed me his eager response, and announced that they would be going out to dinner and fucking the following Friday night. I was rock hard and could not wait until the next weekend. So hard, I ran upstairs and took care of myself. The game was now afoot.

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments