Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"It's been a LONG time since we've peeked in on Libby and Kent. I started this story over two years ago after Part 5, and then my other redheaded characters (Grace, Olivia, and Reina) sort of nudged Libby aside. Good thing my New Year's resolution was to search the flash drive for unfinished stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The next thing I need to do is connect the other parts of the story in this series. But this works as a stand-alone well enough, in my opinion. I hope you enjoy it!"

Libby was busy making dinner when Kent came home. He was grateful for that because he could sneak Jeff, their friendly neighborhood ice cream man, upstairs without her seeing. Jeff texted Kent earlier and said he had an idea to try out with Libby.

“I think playing out a cuckold scenario with you and Libby would be fun. You’ll get to watch but keep your clothes on while I do whatever I want with her on a mattress on the floor. She’ll feel slutty, and your cock will ache from being unable to touch her or yourself. What do you say?” Jeff asked.

“Sounds like fun, but let’s sneak you in so you are already there. That way, she will be more likely to agree. She won’t want to be rude and send you home unsatisfied,” Kent answered.

They had engaged in a recent rendezvous with Jeff in his apartment above the ice cream parlor, so he wasn’t a stranger. But Kent was starting to wonder if he should have checked with Libby about inviting him into their home. Still, he made the arrangements, and when they arrived, he let Jeff in the back door and pointed him upstairs.

After leaving Jeff to wrestle the mattress onto the guest bedroom floor, Kent returned to the kitchen to check on his hot little redheaded wife. She was such a delight to him, very domestic for a twenty-three-year-old woman, and very agreeable to whatever he suggested sexually.

Their relatively recent entrance into the hot wife life had done remarkable things to spice up an already excellent sex life. Kent was in his forties and had more experience, so Libby was happy to defer to her husband and willing to try anything he asked to keep him happy.

He’d have been content just with her, but when his fishing buddy, Mark, had shown interest in her, he couldn’t resist. It had gone so well that Kent had expanded by setting up a session with their buddy, Jeff. That led to today’s planned escapade, and Kent’s cock was rock hard just thinking about it.

He didn’t see himself as a cuckold. He had done a lot of reading on the subject and felt their situation was more in line with the hot wife life. He didn’t want to be humiliated, and reclaiming his wife was his biggest turn-on. But what Jeff was describing sounded intriguing and worth a try.

“Hey baby, can you put that on simmer? There’s something I need to show you upstairs,” he said, kissing Libby on the back of her neck.

“Oh, sure, let me just turn the heat down,” she replied, wondering if he was planning to turn the heat up in other ways. She wasn’t starving yet, so if he wanted a quick romp upstairs before dinner, she could certainly wait.

Libby followed him upstairs and was curious when he turned to open the guest room door. She was confused when she saw Jeff standing there and the mattress on the floor.

“Surprise! Kent said I could come over for a little playtime. I have a fun game I want to play with you,” Jeff said, seduction dripping from his voice.

“Oh, of course,” Libby said. She wasn’t planning on a session before dinner, but if Kent had gone to the trouble of setting something up, she didn’t want to disappoint him. She did her best to look eager.

“Good! Now Kent, you need to go sit over there on the chair like a good boy and watch me use your wife like the little slutty whore that she is,” Jeff directed.

Instantly, Kent wondered if he had made a mistake. But the look on Libby’s face told him that she was very excited. How could he call things off now?

“Do what he says, honey,” Kent said, doing his best to seem submissive. “He can do whatever he wants with you, okay?”

Libby shivered with arousal. “Will you be playing too?” she asked.

“No, sweetie. I’m only allowed to watch. Part of his game will be to mock me, and you’ll need to tell me how much better he is than I am. Can you do that, baby?”

Jeff nodded at Libby when she looked at his face for confirmation. Both men half expected her to say no. But despite her uncertainty, she answered, “Yes, I can do that. I will follow the rules of the game.”

Libby was unsure about the reason behind what Jeff wanted her to do, but she trusted Kent. So far, anything her husband had asked her to do led to purely decadent pleasure. So, she took a deep breath and smiled. “I’m ready.”

“Good girl, now you’ve invited me over, Libby, because you enjoyed how big my cock was the other day. You need it inside you, and you want Kent to see what fucking a real man is like.”

Libby hesitated, but she played along. “Jeff, it’s so good to see you. Thanks for coming over. I’m feeling exceptionally horny.”

Jeff smiled. “Can’t your husband do something about that?”

“I need a real man, someone who can stretch me open and fuck me hard.”

“Well, then, I guess I’m your guy. What’s Kent going to do?”

“He’s going to watch and learn. Of course, I can’t make his cock as big as yours, but he can see how much better you fuck me and take notes,” Libby said, somewhat uncomfortably.

“Well, then, strip for me, bitch, and let’s show your husband what real fucking looks like. I’m gonna make you my whore and pound that pussy so hard, you won’t be able to walk for days.”

Libby frowned. She didn’t want to disappoint either man, but something felt off about this session. Jeff’s savage demeanor made her feel uneasy.

Kent looked at Libby’s face and could tell she wasn’t enjoying this. Truth be told, he didn’t love it either. Jeff’s behavior was a little too aggressive and off-putting.

“I’m sorry, Jeff, but this doesn’t feel like a good fit for us,” Kent apologized. “It sounded like an exciting scenario when you described it, but I don’t think it will work out. It feels awkward.”

Kent expected Jeff to be annoyed, but he acted like it was no big deal.

“Oh, well, sure, whatever. I’m still happy to fuck your wife if you want me to,” Jeff replied.

“I’ve actually got a bit of a headache starting,” Libby lied. “Perhaps another time.”

Jeff shrugged, said, “Sure, gimme a call,” and left.

“Huh, I didn’t expect him to be that chill about leaving. But I’m glad he wasn’t offended. I could tell by your expression that you weren’t happy with the scene.”

“Thank you, Kent,” Libby said after Jeff was gone. “You know I enjoy roleplay. But this just felt too forced. I can’t imagine you ever needing to take notes on how to fuck me. You always know just how to touch me and make me purr.”

Kent grinned. “You looked miserable. You know it would have been okay just to tell me that you didn’t want that kind of experience.”

“I felt bad; you went to the trouble of setting things up. But if you hadn’t called it off, I would have.”

“I’m glad to hear that because it’s only fun if it feels right for both of us. I never want you to feel pressured to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“Which is why I’m more than willing to do plenty of other kinky stuff for you.”

“Wanna help me put the mattress back where it goes?”

“I could. Or we could call Mark and see if he wants to play,” Libby said seductively.

“You sassy little minx. I think we can figure out a roleplay situation that we would all enjoy. Let me give Mark a buzz.”

Mark was delighted to be invited over for dinner and had a few ideas of what to do with Libby afterward.

“I hope you don’t think I’m too much of a perv, but I’d enjoy trying rope bondage with Libby,” Mark suggested.

Kent felt his manhood twitch. “What do you think, baby? Do you want me to watch Mark tie you up and use your hot little body?”

Libby’s face lit up. “That sounds like fun.”

Kent could tell that Libby was genuinely excited. Her arousal became even more apparent when her nipples poked through her blouse. Mark couldn’t help but notice too.

“I’m guessing that’s a yes from both of you.”

“It’s a definite yes. But I’m curious as to how you have any experience with rope play.”

“I watch a lot of porn,” Mark laughed. “And lately, I seem to be fascinated by seeing a woman’s body tied up. I’m not an expert by any means, but I’ve seen some how-to videos, and I’d love to try it. Of course, I don’t have any rope.”

“I do,” Kent said, finishing his beer. “Libby, do you mind cleaning up the dishes while I take Mark to show him the toy room?”

Libby blushed. For some reason, it made her feel a little self-conscious that Mark would see the variety of naughty items Kent used on her. Not to mention the spanking bench and other bondage furniture Kent had recently added. She hoped that Mark would still want to tie her up and use her on the mattress on the floor. For some reason, it was arousing to be treated like a slut in this manner.

When she was done in the kitchen, Libby headed into the living room to see both men waiting for her.

“Here’s what I want to do tonight,” Mark said, holding the rope in his hands. “Kent here wanted a cuckold session, so he’s not allowed to touch you while I play with you. He’s going to sit on a chair in the corner, fully clothed but with his cock out. I’m going to tie you up and use you like a little fuck toy. You’ll tell Kent how much bigger and better I am, so he experiences the humiliation factor he wanted to try out. I will enjoy practicing the rope techniques I’ve been watching in videos, and your body will ache after a very rousing evening of use. Sound good, Libby?”

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

Libby felt herself go damp instantly. “Yes, sir.”

Mark grinned. “Good girl. Now, strip for me, slut.”

Libby undressed slowly, playing the part of shy submissive while baring her body to the man who would use her in front of her husband.

It was funny how the scene with Jeff felt awkward and uncomfortable, but it felt natural and perfect with Mark.

Kent’s cock was already standing at attention as he watched his wife submit to another man. He ached to touch her but realized he had been craving this type of session for a long time.

Libby made it all the more exciting when she said, “Mark is my Master now; he owns my body. He will bind me with rope like a piece of property and open me up with his big, thick cock. This is exactly what I need, a real dominant man to make me submit and obey.”

Kent felt his loins stir. He’d been disappointed earlier when things didn’t work out with Jeff. But this was so much better.

Mark still had his clothes on while he pulled Libby’s arms behind her back. Winding the rope around her breasts, he made sure the rope was taut enough to make her girls turn a pink hue. He’d watched videos of ropes being pulled so tight that a woman’s tits turned purple, but he wasn’t looking to cause Libby pain. He just wanted her to feel owned and used.

He continued the intricate process of moving the ropes up, down, and around, doing his best to emulate what he’d seen on his computer screen dozens of times. A soft moan escaped Libby’s lips and had his manhood twitching.

He looked over at Kent and said, “I’m gonna fuck all your wife’s holes while you watch and wish it were your cock pleasing her. But we both know you could never fill her up the way I’m going to, don’t we?”

Kent nodded, grateful for Mark’s willingness to role play even though he’d admitted the whole cuck thing was out of his wheelhouse when they’d been selecting items to use on Libby.

“Please don’t fuck my wife,” Kent pleaded. “She’s so young and inexperienced.”

Libby laughed in a way Kent had never heard before. “I’m not the innocent little wife you think I am. Mark has been fucking me good and hard and has shown me how a real man can make my pussy ache from a good pounding.”

Mark decided to try his hand at being a bit more dominant. He grabbed the ring gag and inserted it into Libby’s mouth, surprising her.

“Gotta make sure your slutty little mouth stays open for my cock. Good thing your hubby bought the one with a bigger hole so I can fit through there.”

Mark pushed Libby down onto the mattress on the floor and said, “Get on your knees slut, and suck your sir’s dick.”

He tugged on the ropes that bound her and dragged her up to a kneeling position. Then he grabbed her head and entered her mouth through the ring gag.

“Oh, Kent, your wife has a talented tongue. I bet you wish I’d let her suck you off when I fuck her. But we both know that’s not going to happen. It’s all looking and no touching for you tonight. And don’t even think of stroking while I use her.”

Kent’s cock ached for attention. But he was enjoying the scene far too much to break character. He felt the precum ooze out of the tip and roll down the head and wondered if he’d end up spontaneously cumming without being touched. Wouldn’t that be humiliating? And really fucking hot!

Mark pushed himself into Libby’s throat and felt her gag. He worried for a moment that he was being a little rough with her, but the look of lust in her eyes told a different story.

“You like being treated like a little whore, don’t you, slut?” he asked gruffly as he fucked her face. When she nodded, he felt his balls tighten. Praying he’d be able to get hard again, he allowed himself to explode in her mouth, shooting his hot seed down her throat.

“Swallow every drop, you dirty little cunt,” Mark demanded, surprising them both with this uncharacteristic vernacular. “You’re such a good little cocksucker!”

Mark pulled out of her mouth and grabbed the spreader bar. He secured Libby’s ankles to either side and opened her legs wide. Her pink folds parted, exposing her drenched pussy.

“Sucking cock makes your wife’s pussy drip, Kent. She’s an eager little whore, isn’t she? Or is it just because she finally has a real man using her?”

Kent nodded shamefully. The more humiliated he felt, the harder his dick got. More precum oozed out, and he felt his hips rock a little.

Mark smirked. “Dry humping the air is the best you’re gonna get tonight. If I couldn’t get hard again, I might let you fuck your sweet little whore. But it looks like that won’t be a problem,” he said as he shoved three fingers into Libby’s wetness.

Seeing her lying there on the mattress, bound in the rope, with a ring gag in her mouth and Mark’s hand thrusting into her pussy had Kent writhing in the chair.

“Please, let me at least stroke my cock!” Kent pleaded.

“Nope, not tonight, Kent,” Mark denied him. “Your job is to watch and learn.”

Kent whimpered as his balls began to ache.

Mark slid a fourth finger into Libby and sent her over the edge. He wished his hand were a little smaller as he’d love to try fisting her, but her pussy wasn’t big enough to accommodate that. Still, picturing such a decadent act had his manhood throbbing at full mast again.

He lifted the spreader bar over her head so her pussy and ass were open and ripe for taking. With his first orgasm out of the way, he felt confident that he could fuck both Libby’s holes and give her several orgasms before he’d be ready to cum again.

He decided to use her sopping wet snatch first and then finish in her tight little ass. He rubbed the tip of his dick along her slick labia before plunging inside her.

“Ohhhhh,” Libby moaned as she drooled with the ring gag still in place.

Kent watched with lust in his loins as his sweet, young redhead was used like a whore. Seeing her body bound and contorted on that mattress on the floor was so fucking hot.

Mark fucked Libby’s pussy until she came, squirting her juices. He pulled out and scooped up her nectar, using it to lubricate her puckered star.

“No, please don’t fuck her ass,” Kent begged. But in his mind, he knew that seeing him take her back door would be the catalyst to make him shoot his own load.

Mark worked his fingers into Libby’s rosebud to help open her up for his big, thick pole. When he felt she was ready, he poked the head of his shaft into her ass and watched her face for cues to see whether she was still having a good time.

He needn’t have worried as her eyes glazed over as he eased in gently.

Kent felt his balls tightening and tried hard to look away. But watching his wife’s tight ass with Mark’s giant cock moving in and out of it was just too erotic not to enjoy.

Mark glanced over at Kent and could tell he was getting very turned on. He decided to push things further to see if he could actually get Kent to cum without any contact.

“Damn, this slut’s ass is tight! I bet you wish you could trade places with me about now, Kent. But Libby’s ass belongs to me. Just like the rest of her slutty little body.”

Mark turned to Libby and said, “You’re mine now, baby. Those tits are mine, as are that talented mouth, that tiny little cunt, and this tight ass gripping my cock. You’re my little cumdumpster from now on, understand, slut?”

Libby came first, crying something unintelligible through the ring gag.

Next, Mark exploded deep in Libby’s ass, growling as he pumped into her like a wild animal.

Finally, Kent couldn’t hold back anymore, and he moaned, “Oh, God, no! I’m gonna cum in my jeans!”

Mark and Libby witnessed Kent’s load shoot out of his dick like a geyser as his cum sprayed everywhere.

Kent felt truly and completely humiliated, and for some reason, it was a huge fucking turn-on.

Later, when they were all cleaned up, Kent thanked Mark for a fantastic time. “I don’t think I’d like that all the time, but there was something incredibly arousing about being cucked like that.”

“I personally don’t get it, but I was more than happy to play along since it meant enjoying Libby,” Mark laughed.

“Just to be clear, you’re more than man enough for me, Kent. But it was hot to see you cum like that because you were so turned on by watching Mark use me.”

“Thank you both for being such good friends and letting me be part of your sex life. I appreciate being able to try new things like the rope, the ring gag, and the spreader. That’s not something most women my age would go for. And I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that it strokes my ego to know that my senior citizen dick can make Libby’s sweet young pussy throb like that.”

“Nothing old about your dick, Mark. It made me lose count of my orgasms tonight, and it came twice for me,” Libby purred.

“Thanks, sweetie. Well, I’m gonna head out. I’m sure I will see you both soon.”

Kent walked Mark out and said, “This evening looked like a bust when things with Jeff got awkward. I guess it worked so well with you because Libby and I have already developed a sense of trust with you. I appreciate that. You know, if there are ever any other scenarios you find interesting in those porn videos you watch that you want to try out with Libby, don’t hesitate to ask.”

Mark grinned. “Oh, I won’t. Thanks again for a great time. I’m glad I could help.”

As he walked home, Mark wondered about some of the fun things he saw in Kent and Libby’s toy room. He’d love to enjoy some playtime there. In the meantime, he was pretty sure that Kent was already balls-deep in his wife reclaiming her.

Kent was one lucky son of a bitch! But then again, so was he.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments