Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The continuing story of how I willingly became a Cuckold partner."

Part 6

She grinned slightly, then replied, ‘Yes, he has, many times. He said he wants to cum inside me and inside my bum then make me suck his cock clean straight afterwards.’

‘Wow, ass to mouth you mean?’ I said.

‘Exactly, yes.’

‘I imagine you would love to do that?’ I said.

She replied, ‘God yes, I’d love to, I know it’s filthy, but I truly would love to, Mark.’

‘I guessed you would, darling. Well I guess from now on you can. David can enjoy cumming inside you, wherever he wants, and you can suck him clean afterwards the way you want to,’ I added.

‘I can’t believe we are talking about all this so openly, Mark,’ she said.

‘As I told you, darling, it has been a fantasy of mine for some time, and I honestly hoped David would end up fucking you one day,’ I replied.

‘I want to make your fantasy real for you in that case Mark,’ she added.

‘Thank you Angela my love, that means so much hearing you say that.’

We kissed again, and Angela looked deeply into my eyes, then said, ‘Now I know how much you want this, I can’t wait until Saturday night Mark.’

‘Me neither my love,’ I said.

‘I was thinking, would you like to stay overnight with David, instead of coming home, late darling?’ I asked her.

She looked at me, her eyes widened, and said, ‘Oh Mark, wow! Yes I would, I would love to stay overnight with him if you are totally sure?’ she added.

‘Yes of course I am, why not? if you stayed overnight, David could enjoy you for longer and fuck you all night long, if he wants to, and again in the morning as I know you love morning sex,’ I said.

‘Oh Mark, thank you, yes, I would love to stay over I really would,’ she replied.

‘Angela my love, I am more than ok about it, if it’s what you would love, then why not,’ I added, ‘You can enjoy yourself with David, and not have to worry about rushing home or hiding anything from me this way.’

‘David has asked me before to stay over, but of course, I couldn’t, as I was trying to keep it a secret from you as you know.’

I said, ‘I know, well you no longer have to maintain that secret, and we can make this work to the advantage of the three of us, now it’s all amicable and agreed.’

‘I know David would love me to stay overnight Mark, he has mentioned how much he would enjoy that before.’

‘That’s agreed then darling, you go out with him, enjoy your evening, stay overnight, and I will see you the next day, and you can tell me all about how good it was yes?’ I asked.

‘I will, and I will tell you all about it if you would like that darling,’ she said.

‘I would love you to Angela, I mean that, in as much detail as you like please.’

‘While you are away overnight with David, I will be thinking about you all night long, and will be very turned on Angela,’ I added.

‘Mark, thank you so much again for this, I love you so much,’ she said.

‘You are welcome darling, what sort of partner would I be if I didn’t let my girl have a little fun on the side, so she can explore all her fantasies?’ I replied.

‘Mark, you are one in a million, you really are.’

I replied ‘Darling, it’s the least I can do, as you provided my ultimate fantasy that time at that adult cinema we visited, I will never forget that night.’

‘Me neither, and I loved doing that for you Mark,’ she said.

Note from author: a few months before the events of this story, Angela and I had visited an adult cinema in Soho, London. It was -shall we say- a mildly drunken dare on my part, but one Angela accepted excitedly. Needless to say, she was rather popular that night with the male clientele!

During our conversation, I found myself becoming very turned on, thinking back also to our visit a few months ago, to that adult cinema together. My cock was now rock hard in my jeans, a fact that Angela noticed as well.

She said ‘Oh wow my darling, I can see just how much all this is turning you on.’ She then felt my rising cock through the front of my jeans, grinning as she did so.

‘It is very much so,’ I said, ‘As I told you, Angela, I have fantasized about you with David for some time.’

Suddenly she lowered herself down onto her heels, her tight little black skirt rode high up her stockinged legs. She then slowly undid my jeans and lowered them down my legs, followed by my underwear. My rock-hard cock sprung out from inside and I gasped as Angela took it in her delicate hands, and began slowly stroking me. She looked up into my eyes smiling then opened her mouth and took my cock inside, still stroking as she licked and sucked my bulging cock. I leaned back against the kitchen worktop and closed my eyes.

She briefly took her mouth away, and said, ‘This is your reward Mark for all this.’

I said, ‘Thank you darling, and you are welcome, I want you to enjoy yourself with David as much as you want to from now on.’

Soon Angela began taking me deeper inside her small mouth, bobbing her pretty head up and down, her tongue worked slowly over my engorged cock, and I could feel my climax approaching fast.

She suddenly pulled away from sucking my cock, and using a soft, sexy voice said, ‘Tell me what you want David to do to me from now on darling.’

I said, ‘I want him to enjoy fucking you any way he desires, and whenever he wants to Angela.’

She lowered her head back onto my cock, and sucked me again, after a few minutes, she pulled away again and said, still using her sexiest voice, ‘And you want no more condoms with David and I Mark yes?’

‘Definitely, no more condoms my love, bareback is only the way it should be with David,’ I replied.

‘No more condoms, Mark, I promise,’ she said.

Getting ever closer to cumming now, I replied, ‘Thank you, darling, if you do that for me, I’ll be the happiest man alive.’

Angela lifted off my engorged cock once more, then said, ‘I promise my love, David will be so pleased about this,’ She went back down on my cock again, taking me inside her mouth, still using her hands to stroke me as well. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, just as she lifted off me again.

‘Where do you want David to cum when he is fucking me, Mark?’ she asked.

‘Deep inside your pussy, deep inside your bum, and down your throat please Angela,’ I replied.

‘I will let him do all that to me for you Mark,’ she said, adding, ‘Do you want me to be Davids's cum slut from now on Mark?’

‘Yes please darling, Oh god yes, I would love that so much,’ I said.

‘Thank you Mark, and you know I want to be his cum slut, don’t you?’

‘I do yes my love, and be as dirty and naughty for him as you like,’ I replied. Clearly, she was doing all this dirty talk to enhance my impending climax.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

‘I will be dirty and very naughty for David, I promise,’ she replied.

‘For as long as you want to darling, A full-blown affair would turn me on so much,’ I added.

‘Thank you, Mark, I will be Davids's dirty little slut from now on, just for you,’ she said, as she carried on sucking and stroking my bulging cock, ever more deeply. She pulled away once more, and said ‘I want to swallow your spunk right now Mark.’

After a few minutes of her taking me deep inside her throat, I cried out and erupted my spunk inside her mouth, she went all the way down on my cock so I was cumming hard down her throat. I had not cum for about 2 weeks and knew I was cumming heavily, but she kept my cock deep inside her mouth. I looked down at her and could see her throat working as she greedily swallowed my heavy load.

When I had finished, she slipped my cock out of her mouth, smiling up at me as she licked her lips clean of any remaining spunk droplets. ‘God that was fantastic babe,’ I exclaimed. ‘Probably the best blow job you have ever given me.’

‘I have been having a bit of practice lately,’ she said giggling.

‘I can tell,’ I said.

Suddenly Angela let go a delicate little burp, followed by a gasp, ‘You came so hard then,’ she said, still giggling sexily.

‘Now you can tell how much this all turns me on I hope,’ I replied. She then stood up and kissed me deeply, working her tongue inside my mouth so I could taste my own cum.

’My heart will always be yours Mark,’ she said, ‘But you want my body to belong to David from now on is that what you would like my darling?’ she added.

I looked at her smiling, took her face in my hands, and said, ‘Yes my love, I would like that so very much.’

She replied by saying, ‘I will speak to David and tell him exactly that.’

‘That would be perfect Angela, thank you, sweetheart, I am so looking forward to all this darling,’ I said.

‘So am I Mark,’ she replied.

The next day Angela left for work as usual. She had decided to wear her short light grey fitted shift dress, it was a favourite of mine. The dress accentuated her figure so well. It was short and tight, and had a split up the back. It had silver buttons down the front and short sleeves. She wore light-coloured sheer stockings with a white suspender belt, matching white knickers, and dark grey patent high-heeled court shoes. The dress fitted so well, and as was her preference anyway she didn’t wear a bra. As was normal when she wore this dress, Angela left the bottom 2 buttons undone. Her hair and makeup looked beautiful, and I could tell she had spent more time on her appearance than was normal for her.

We spoke over breakfast about our new agreement, and her continued affair with David. She was still a little dumbstruck that I was so happy for her to carry on seeing him, and she asked me again if I was sure, just before we both left the house for work. ‘I’ve never been surer about anything darling, I mean that,’ I said, ‘And I think you could see that when you made me cum so heavily last night.’

‘Oh, I could yes darling,’ she replied, blushing as she spoke.

‘Thank you babe,’ I said.

‘No Mark, thank you, and I love you,’ she said as she kissed me.

‘Will you be seeing David for lunch today?’

‘Oh yes,’ she replied.

‘Are you excited, darling?’ I asked her.

‘I am yes, more than ever,’ she replied.

‘He will love that dress and those heels on you,’ I added.

‘That’s why I chose to wear it today Mark,’ she said.

As she walked down our path, I asked, ‘Will you tell David all about last night, and our arrangement?’

‘Definitely,’ She replied, ‘I know he will be so surprised, but very pleased and excited about it.’

‘I hope he will be darling and don’t forget to tell him about no need for condoms anymore ok,’ I said.

‘Oh, I won’t forget that Mark, that’s the thing I know he was hoping for one day.’

I added, just as she kissed me goodbye, ‘Tell David I want to offer you to him on Saturday.’

‘Oh wow, Mark, ok yes I will tell him that,’ she replied.

Part 7

That day passed uneventfully, and in the evening, I again got home slightly before Angela did. As she came through the front door she was beaming. I had forgotten how tight her grey dress was on her tiny body, and the top section pressed her lovely small tits virtually flat against her chest so sexily. As she walked down to our kitchen, the dress parted at the front revealing a tantalizing glimpse of stocking tops.

Over dinner, she told me all about her day but, especially about her lunch date with David. ‘He was overjoyed when I told him about all we agreed on Mark.’

‘I knew he would be darling,’ I said.

‘At first, he thought I was joking, but once I told him everything, he was amazed, especially about you saying he wouldn’t have to use condoms anymore,’ she added. She continued, and I just listened intently, her eyes spoke volumes and I could tell she was very excited.

‘He asked me twice if you were serious about that darling, and I told him you definitely were.’

‘Good girl, and yes I am 100% serious about that point my love,’ I said.

‘David said he couldn’t wait for Saturday, and hasn’t cum for over a week and wants his first big cum load to be deep inside my pussy,’ she said.

‘That will be perfect Angela,’ I added, ‘I bet you can’t wait for that as well?’

‘Definitely,’ she replied. She continued telling me about her lunch date with David.

‘He wants to take me out to the Garden restaurant on Saturday, then back to his place, and said he wants to fuck me all night long, and again in the morning.’ She continued excitedly, ‘David said because he has dreamed of having me overnight, he has bought some ropes and a roll of duct tape and plans to rope me down and tape over my mouth before giving me the belting he wants to before we have sex.’

‘Wow, baby,’ I exclaimed, ‘I bet you are looking forward to that very much?’

‘I so can’t wait Mark, I really can’t,’ she replied. ‘David said to warn you to expect a lot of red marks and welts on my bum when I come home on Sunday.’

‘Of course,’ I said, ‘I understand darling yes.’

‘How do you feel about him taping your mouth closed during the belting?’

‘It turns me on Mark, so much,’ she said, ‘David said, it’s to heighten the experience of helplessness for me, and so I know I can’t protest if he belts me as hard as he plans to.’

I told Angela I had to admit, the idea turned me on as well, and I realized my cock was now rock hard at listening to her tell me David’s plans for her on Saturday. It seemed my baby girl was in for a wonderful time with her lover, everything amicable, out in the open and agreed upon, and I had never felt more excited in my life, for her and for me.

She said ‘He has made a request he wants me to comply with, when getting ready Saturday evening.’

‘Do tell, my love,’ I said.

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments