Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Magical Mix Of Kinks

"Three people, three kinks"

18
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

As he sat down for breakfast, Tom thought of the recent events and smiled. He was thinking of his Emma, his baby girl, the young, vibrant, athletic, sexy, naughty slut, with a beautiful kink for older men. What a beautiful, magical kink. He smiled again to himself; how could he not be thinking of her? She craved a Daddy, and he craved a young stunning woman to own, use, and teach.

When they met, Emma was in a normal - when viewed from the outside - relationship with a boyfriend. She was twenty-three and he was a few years older. They shared an apartment and had already started to explore the world of kink.

She had shared her desires for fucking old men and as a moth to the flame, somewhat readily, her boyfriend agreed. As typical with the younger generation he created a profile on an adult dating site and when drunk they would sometimes invite a few men over for her to fuck. The ones Emma selected were older than he thought she would choose, as old as her parents, but this in time would help him come to terms with himself and his kink.

As things tend to do in the non-vanilla world, kinks swiftly create more kinks.

Watching her fuck these mature men were such a turn-on, and seeing her get lost in fucking unlike she did with him was both a shock and made him so hard. Mike started to understand himself more and more as a man, a beta man. As he watched how each man took control of his girlfriend, he got a thrill better than he did when fucking. He enjoyed their confidence and how they took what they wanted. He saw that Emma craved their attention, touch, and hard cocks, and how much of a slut she became for them. He loved that first moment when their fingers would slip under her thong and find Emma’s wet shaved pussy waiting. He adored how she would naturally react by opening her pussy to let them slip inside her, the changes in her breath, the ripening of her nipples, and how she loved sucking their hard and large cocks. He imagined it was him with a bigger cock and that he could excite her like other men did.

He started to become addicted to how, what he had always thought was ‘his pussy,’ would wrap itself tightly around each old cock and fuck and fuck. It was obvious that it loved being filled and pounded by older bigger cocks. So obvious. With each thrust, he was besotted with lust and jealousy. He felt her delicious pussy fucked harder, was so much wetter, and got stretched more than when he fucked her. He wanked hard at how amazing she was with real men.

He could tell each time she was more turned on than ever before and he understood it was not due to him. As each better man finished, he just needed to capture a slice of her in this heightened sexual arousal state and would then fuck her with his small cock – in part this made him feel included in the sex, but he knew he was not. She allowed him to fuck originally for her love but hidden inside she knew it was due, in part, to pity.

Deep inside, he started craving the jealousy that burned inside him when he saw her fuck real men, better men.

He had many healthy sexual encounters before. He had fucked lots of girls in his young life but deep down, very deep down, he always felt inadequate as a man. Mike started to love the jealousy that came with knowing Emma preferred fucking other men more, and his five-inch little cock was not enough for her. Slowly, but surely, his kink jealousy kink craving burned deep inside him and would consume him on engaging with Tom.

Tom was a silver-haired, handsome, intelligent, athletic, worldly man, with an educated British accent and a devilish glint in his eye. He knew who he was and what he wanted. The years of fucking women, the enjoyment of the chase, and then sexually corrupting women was sport. But he wanted more than that…

It was easy for him to pick up pussy, living in the Caribbean with loads of American women arriving weekly that threw themselves at him. All wanted the posh British gent with charm to rip their lingerie off and fuck them like they were on spring break again. He knew what these women wanted and was skilled in getting them to fuck and be sluts. He would push them out of the vanilla world and corrupt them. It never took long to get them to change to sluts, within seconds of being alone, they would be on their knees, sucking his hard cock and begging to swallow his seed. What was way more difficult was to make them into his anal queens, but with filthy charm most succumbed and adored it. But over time, he started to prefer fucking hot young pussy and showing them off. They were better fucks, for many reasons.

He wanted the whole package, from young fuckslut to a woman he could take out to an event or restaurant wearing just a revealing dress, heels and his cum as perfume – who craved everyone was looking at her knowing what she was… a young sub slut, his baby girl, out with her Daddy. He was searching for a special young pussy he could mold, use, corrupt, and teach. But what he also desired was a young woman that he could also care for and love. This was a much rarer breed.

Tom was direct in his approach to Mike’s ad… he was not going to waste time. But he knew from Mike’s first communications what he was, and that Emma needed him and potentially she was the one he needed in his life.

Mike thought he was in control of the dynamic and was the link between Tom and Emma. But this was soon far from the truth or reality. Two diverging conversations occurred between Tom and Mike, and Tom and Emma.

Tom and Emma engaged in their conversations describing what they both craved and both knew they were the perfect match. She wanted to be owned mentally, physically, and emotionally and to give her life to an older intelligent worldly man, a real man, and not the little boy on heat she was living with.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

She wanted to be owned and used. Really owned. She craved hard rough sex, to be sexually humiliated, to serve and treated as a sex toy by her Daddy. She wanted to explore and be taught ways to make her a better fuck, learn how she could please her Daddy, in any way he demanded or ordered.

She made a number of vows to him; to wake her Daddy every day with a blow-job, to be ready to fuck at any time, to wear his collar, to be the best slut and wife she could.

She excited him in so many ways. She was vibrant, beautiful, clever, sexually innocent to kink. He knew exactly what she needed and how she longed to be supported, used, and loved. He wanted her, all of her. He wanted to own the most precious intelligent sexy woman and cunt he had ever seen. Her body was perfection for him, athletic, young and the most perfectly shaped bum. She needed his cum on and in her. She was the woman that he needed... he knew he was right for her and could make her fulfil her darkest desires.

Meanwhile, Mike was happy being kept in the loop by Tom of his progress with Emma. Tom did not describe their naughty sexual and emotional activity – he wanted him held on the edge not knowing what exactly was happening. Mike had asked and begged for total humiliation by Tom. So instead of sharing how close they were getting, Tom thought it would be delicious for Mike to return one day from work to find an empty flat and Emma had left him.

During these conversations, Tom would also probe and explore Mike's darkest kinks. With guidance and help, Tom teased out his desires. He wanted to feel the pain of Emna leaving him, for her falling in love with another, to get pregnant, to get married – but eventually, he wanted her to return to him so that he could raise the child of a better man.

As the men shared conversations, both knew Tom was the better man, the right man to make Emma become a wife, get pregnant, and have children. Mike craved and begged to do anything to help Tom win his woman’s heart.

Tom understood Mike’s needs and desires. He knew what Mike was, the definition of a beta man small cocked cuckold sub. Tom could manipulate Mike to do anything; to masturbate at work, at home, wank on video, say anything to camera, confess his other shameful desires, agree to wear women's underwear, and have his cock caged. Tom helped Mike to understand himself and to admit to what he was… a pure cuckold who was made to serve and wank and ‘clean out’ better men’s cum.

Tom knew he could share these discoveries with Emma and win her. But that was not who he was. He actually liked Mike, for all his faults of being naive or lost in his own belief of who he thought he was. He liked him a lot. Although Tom was taking Emma, he wanted her to select him, to give up her body, mind, and soul to him - not out of anger or hatred or impulsive reaction against Mike.

Emma started to beg about knowing what Mike was doing or feeling. They were still hiding the truth from each other. The closest to real sex between them was when Emma closed her eyes and called out Tom’s name and allowed Mike to play the man she was imagining fucking her.

Tom would give just the broadest flavour of his control over Mike. On one occasion she shared that they had a bad row over Mike’s kinks and looking at porn and that she wanted him out of the flat for a while. Tom took control and ordered Mike to stay away with work that night and for him not to text her until he told him he could and, that he had to use the exact wording Tom provided. Emma loved how her Tom could get him to go away and not bombarded her with texts as he normally did. She loved it even more when Tom shared the exact wording of the solitary message and the time Mike messaged her. Tom’s power made her wet, so wet and made her crave Tom even more. She needed a real man, in her life and in her pussy. She started to only think of Tom being deep inside her when she had sex with Mike, it was Tom’s touch, his fingers, his tongue, his powerful cock, his body she craved.

She wanted Tom, to have his body on top of hers, to wrap her arms and legs around him, to pull him in deeper, to feel his probing kiss, and to give herself to him. She longed for his control, she needed him to use her as his sex slut.

Explicit sexual messages, photographs, and videos were exchanged. She craved him and to be his, he was all she could think about. Her messages started to be signed off with ‘love,’ simply because that was how she was… in love. She knew she was born to have Tom’s mature cock deep inside, to feel his power, to do as he directed, and to become his property. She needed his seed. She needed to be his wife and raise his children.

Tom craved her beautiful face and kissable lips, he wanted to show her what she could become, the perfect baby girl and the woman he had always wanted. He wanted to love and own her, to fill her mouth, pussy, and anus full of his cum. He wanted to educate her perfect little cunt, mouth, and anus in the world of kink. He knew she was perfect for him; they were for each other. But more importantly, alongside the sexual tension and desire, Emma and Tom grew a deeper understanding between them. There was a strong emotional bond, a need to be together as Daddy and Baby Girl, as husband and wife. For him to protect her and for her to obey and serve.

The perfect trio of kinks… a daddy, a slut baby girl, and a cuckold.

Published 
Written by tomTCI
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments