Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part Time Wife - On Vacation

"What does a part time wife do on vacation?"

70
10 Comments 10
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

If you’re reading this, that means you’ve probably read about my special arrangement with my husband, Justin. It started way back when we were just dating, and I found out that he had a very special kink. He got off on me, telling him about my previous sex life.

Eventually, when I was on business trips, I started looking for adventures I could tell Justin about. Just to be clear, it wasn’t just for Justin; I enjoyed it a lot. Being able to respond when guys tried to pick me up and see the rapturous look on their faces as their cock was entering my cunt for the first time was delicious. Better yet, I could live it again, by telling Justin about it.

What I was missing was seeing Justin watch it happen. While we were planning our first two-week vacation together, I started thinking about the opportunity it offered.

We’re going to be away from home together. What would Justin think? He enjoys the vicarious pleasure of hearing me tell about fucking other men, or is there something more going on? We’re pretending that I’m not cuckolding him because I only do it away from home; we both know that’s what's happening, though. Would he enjoy seeing it happen?

Two weeks later, we were driving into Monterey on our vacation, and after we checked into our hotel; we went to Land’s End in Pacific Grove. The view of the coast was spectacular, and we ate at a restaurant overlooking the cliffs and ocean. We sat with a view of the waves as they hit the cliff below us, and with the view and sound. It was amazing. Neither of us had any experience seeing the ocean, so we both enjoyed it. On the drive back to our hotel, I was feeling feisty, and I had Justin half-undressed when we were in the elevator. We were both undressed within a minute of closing the door to our room. Justin took me, fucked me, by pressing against the floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the hotel patio; he forced my tits against the window and took me from behind. 

It was reminiscent of that time in Memphis when Phil took me against the window in the penthouse restaurant. God, I thought we were going to be caught. That was a memorable fuck that we both savored. This time, I saw some people pointing at me through the window. Justin had the lights on in the room, so everyone below saw us. After I came, I kneeled and took him with my mouth. When he came, he came on my face, and some people were clapping. 

I love you, Justin. That was the perfect climax—hah climax—to a perfect first day of vacation. This is just the beginning of our vacation. I love being the center of attention, especially showing off being fucked. Thank you. 

When we were in bed with the lights out, I told him, “God, Justin, that was exhilarating being fucked like that; being exhibited in front of those people. When I came and then sucked your cock and they saw you cum on me, I came again.”

We were kissing, and his hands were caressing my tits, when I blurted out, ”I loved being watched like that.” I paused, shocked by what I was thinking. “Justin, could you … “ I stopped talking there.

“Could I what?” Justin asked.

“Justin, uh, … No, forget it.” I kissed him again and fondled his cock, and it was getting hard with me holding it. 

“Tell me, ask me. Don’t leave it like this.”

He started tweaking my nipples, and he knew what that did to me, “Okay, okay,” I said, “What I was going to say is that I didn’t realize being exhibited like that; what it does to me. Would you … could you watch while … um, I’m being fucked and screwed by someone else? While someone has his cock in me and I’m cumming with him, spurting his sperm in my pussy, no, my cunt. My cunt.” I held my breath as I finished, afraid of his reaction.

I still had my hand on his cock when I finished and it only got harder and stiffer.

“Cecilia, no, you're not doing that. You’re not. I’m not. Knowing you’re screwing other guys, and hearing you tell me about it? That's one thing. You know I get off on that. Seeing someone else with you, I can’t. I can’t.”

“Yes, you can, and you will too. “ I took his cock and held it as I moved so I could lick it with my tongue. “You know you will, don’t you? Your cock is telling me you want to, Justin, and you will. What I want is even more; I’m going to insist on it. I want you to take ownership of what’s happening between us. You know what’s happening. I know you know. Tell me what I’m doing when I’m fucking all those guys; you know what I’m doing, and who you are.“

“No, Cecilia, no. what we’ve been doing is different. You’ve said it yourself: when that happens, we’re not married.“

“Justin, it’s a useful fiction, but you need to tell me what’s been happening. We can continue it on business trips because I enjoy it too. But here, now, use the word and own it.”

“You want me to use the word? Is that what it takes to make you satisfied? CUCKOLD! CUCKOLD!“ he shouted and stopped, and I could see tears starting. 

I held him to my breast and said, “Yes, and yes, dear, you’re my cuckold, and you're going to acknowledge it to both me and my lovers. On my business trips, we’ll still pretend. But on vacation, you’re going to help. You’ve finally said the word, Justin. There’s one more step now. You’ll watch it and more. I’ll tell you when it’s happening, and you’ll be a proper submissive cuckold for me.”

I licked Justin’s cock a few times and then sucked it until he came again into my mouth. I lay there savoring the taste, and then I moved, so I could kiss him, satisfied that he understood what was happening.

Tomorrow, I want to find someone to cuckold Justin. I can already feel his cock as it pushes inside my pussy for the first time with Justin watching. I want him to see it while I’m being screwed, and help too; it’s going to be beautiful. It'll be satisfying for us both.

The next morning, Justin was holding my tits as we spooned together. What a wonderful way to wake up. The only thing better was when I woke up with my lover's hands holding them.  There was no mention of what we’d said last night at breakfast, but I could tell Justin remembered.

After we ate, we went to the aquarium and spent several hours enjoying the exhibits. At lunch, Justin finally brought up what we’d been talking about. We were sitting outside, finishing eating, “Cecilia, you said something about … owning, uh, that I’m a cuckold. Uh, you weren’t serious, were you?”

I answered, “Justin, I've been thinking about it. I’m not sure, but I think … no, I want—I want us to recognize what we're doing. I want you to find the man you want to watch fuck me.” Justin tried to interrupt, but I talked over him and said, “Yes, you get to tell him you want to watch him screw me. When we get to our room, you’ll undress me for him, and when he’s ready, you’ll put his cock in me. His cock, you’ll guide it into me.”

When I’d finished talking, I saw him wilting, getting smaller in his chair, but his erection was harder and more obvious. 

Exactly what I expected; he wants it, and he doesn’t. Well, I want it, so he’s going to get what I want. This is going to be a major turning point. He’s going to accept what he is, and I get all the cock I need. Justin, I’m going to be on the bed, naked, with my new lover above me, and you’re going to put his cock in my cunt. I’m surprised I was able to tell him, but this is our destination, and I plan to enjoy it.

We were wandering through some galleries when I saw a sculpture from Africa. It was a voluptuous woman being impaled by a man against the trunk of a tree; the branches suggested a second man in agony, watching the woman in ecstasy. I had to have it as a moment of this vacation. It perfectly expressed what was going to happen tonight. When Justin saw it; he immediately knew why I wanted it. I knew the perfect place for it in our bedroom.

After dinner, we went to Cibo’s for music and dancing, and when we were inside; it was mostly couples, but there were a few possibles. I could see that Justin was getting nervous and even trembling. I loved watching him try to get ready for what was going to happen.

I kissed Justin and said, “Look at the guy there at the bar in the blue shirt. I'll pick him out, but you still have to ask him. Tell him your wife is looking for a dancing partner; if I like him, we’ll invite him to our room to fuck me. I think you should warn him you’re going to undress me and put his cock in my cunt. Um, use the word cunt. When I'm in this mood, I love the word cunt. You can tell him it’s the first time you’ve been able to watch. If he turns you down, come back, because I have a couple of other guys you can ask.”

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

I watched Justin walk up and sit down next to the guy; he ordered a couple of drinks for us from the bartender, turned to the guy, and said a bit, and they talked back and forth. At one point, the guy looked over at me and then continued talking. 

When Justin got up and headed to my table, it looked like a no thanks, so I looked around for the next guy. 

“Cecilia, he’ll be right over; God, he said he’d love to make a deposit … in your cunt, that’s what he told me to say. Uh, his name is Jimmy, not James and not Jim. Jimmy.” 

Justin was trembling as he said it. “He asked if you shaved it, and I didn’t know what to say. What I said is that if he wanted it shaved, I’d take care of it for him. Cecilia, that was okay, right?”

“Well, does he?” I paused for a second, then said, “Never mind, I’ll ask him. If he does, well, we can go to our room, and you can take care of it for him.”

When Jimmy came over, he sat next to me and kissed me. It wasn't a casual kiss; it was an I intend to fuck you kiss, just what I wanted from him.

“Do you?” I asked. “Do you want it clean-shaven? If you do, Justin can take care of it before you come to our room.”

Did I just invite him to the room?

I quickly added, “That’s if I invite you to come with us.”

Jimmy answered, “I’m expecting that you will, and when you do; I‘ll want to see your husband do it. We’ll both enjoy seeing him do it for me. But you wanted to dance?”

Boy, he’s confident. Or is he being arrogant? I like confidence, but arrogance, not so much.

I took a quick sip of my wine and stood up, and we went to the dance floor. We danced a bit, and then there was a slow dance where we could talk, at least he could talk. He was making interesting suggestions about what we could do in the hotel room. 

We went back to our table and sat with Justin. Jimmy was pre-empting Justin. He was holding my hand, kissing me, and touching me. After a bit, he was talking to Justin, telling him what he wanted to do in the room. 

“CC, you don’t mind me calling you CC, do you?” I nodded permission, and he continued, “CC, you’ve never let Justin watch, is that right?”

“No, I’ve always done it on business trips; he’s always enjoyed me telling him about it when I get home.” I turned to Justin, “Isn’t that right, darling? You do enjoy hearing me tell you.” I moved Jimmy’s hand to my breast and said, “But you’re enjoying what's happening here, aren’t you?”

“Yes, … “

“Not now, Justin,” I said, looking at Jimmy, “You were saying.”

“He said he’s never watched before, so … you want him to help and so do I. Before he takes my cock and puts it in your cunt, I want him to make sure I’m hard for you, by putting my cock in his mouth and sucking on it. CC, that’s something you’d like to see, isn’t it?”

I got up and pulled Jimmy up and kissed him, saying, “Jimmy, yes, I do. Let's go to the hotel now.”

we walked to our hotel, and on the way, Jimmy suddenly stopped and pushed me against a building, kissing me. His tongue was exploring my mouth, and then his hands were on my tits when he pulled his mouth loose and said to Justin, “Tell me what my cock is going to do to your wife, Justin. Tell me and CC what you want me to do. Especially tell CC.”

Justin was trembling so badly that he had to hold onto the building. “Your cock, your cock is going … I’m going to suck it to be sure it’s hard and then …”

“And then, what, Justin?” Jimmy interjected.

“God, I’m going to put it in Cecelia’s cunt, her cunt, so you can fuck her. And I  want it to happen; God help me, I want to watch. I want to watch it happen."

I had to tuck my blouse back in and we continued to the hotel. Crossing the lobby, Jimmy took control of me by stopping, kissing me, and putting his hand on my tit, showing everyone I was with him.

This is wonderful—my feeling of being owned by a dominant man. If he tried, I’d let him fuck me right here in the lobby. That's what made me realize what Justin gets from being my cuckold. It’s the humiliation. He enjoys being humiliated. He’ll do anything we want to get the thrill. I think I finally understand; I'd let Jimmy humiliate me if he wanted to fuck me here.

“Jimmy, let’s hurry, please. I want you; I want your cock.”

I said that loudly enough, that the other people in the lobby heard me. They all turned and looked at us.

We took the elevator up to the fifth floor, and Justin let us in.

“I'm going to start this,” Justin said, “by undressing you for Jimmy.” He was pale, but there was a resolute expression on his face, and the trembling had stopped.

He unbuttoned my blouse and slowly removed it, carefully hanging it up. Next, my bra, came off, exposing my tits. My nipples were hard, and Justin touched them, and then he kissed them.

This is agonizingly slow, Justin, but arousing, Was he kissing them goodbye? God. Explosively arousing. I hope you’re enjoying the humiliation.

He unfastened the top and unzipped my trousers. And slowly, he helped me step out. Then my panties came down and exposed my pussy and my trimmed bush.

“You never answered, that I could hear about shaving Cecilia’s cunt. She told you I'd do it now. We have everything we need in the bathroom. Do you want to watch me do it?”

Justin is offering to shave me for him. God, I’m not pushing too hard, am I? He’s surprising me with how much he wants this.

“I undressed Cecilia for you, do you want me to undress you for her? Now? I guess, uh, before I shave her?”

Jimmy hesitated before answering, “Yes, I want you to undress me for her so you can see the cock that's going to be fucking her, your wife, and yes, I want you to shave her for me. I want to watch you get her ready for my cock. Justin, I want to watch as you get her ready for me to fuck her.”

God, I can’t believe what Justin is saying. Will he do it all? He wants Jimmy to humiliate him in front of me. Jimmy knows that Justin is getting off on the humiliation; he must.

Justin led me into the bathroom and sat me on the closed toilet seat. Before he started, I told him to strip too. I wanted to see his cock. When he undressed, his cock was rigid and turning red.

He got the trimmer I brought with me and took off all the length guides. He spread my legs, and I could see that he was trembling again, and he couldn’t look at my face. 

This is wonderful, seeing Justin react like this. He’s going to go berserk when he’s putting Jimmy’s cock in me. I can see the excitement crossing his face and the pain, knowing he’s going to be letting Jimmy fuck me.

When he finished with the trimmer, he got some shaving cream and applied it to me. It felt wonderful, the cool sensation as it hit my skin. Then he took his razor and shaved me. He went over me a couple of times to get it completely bare, with no stubble. Then he went over me with a warm washcloth to remove all the shaving cream.

It seemed it was taking forever; I wanted to get to the next step.

God, I want the next step—a short session of making love, then a short fuck. We can take more time next time tonight.

I stood up, more exposed, with the shave, than I’d ever been in my life. When he had me on the bed with his tongue on my clit, it was so erotic that I couldn’t be quiet. I was moaning, telling him I wanted it harder, and leaking all over his face, and then I said, “Justin, it’s time. Please, it’s time. I need his cock.” I pulled Jimmy up and forced him to turn so Justin could get Jimmy’s cock in his mouth. “Put his cock in your mouth and get it ready, God, ready to fuck me. Then put it in my cunt like you promised.”

I watched Justin put Jimmy’s cock in his mouth and suck on it, and then he slipped it into my cunt. It was wonderful; I was getting fucked, and Justin was getting what he wanted too—being humiliated in front of his wife. When Jimmy came in, I saw Justin’s face express the most wonderful contentment. Justin came as Jimmy was finishing, and the emotions he was feeling flitted across his face. How he could contain all those emotions simultaneously, I don’t know, but it was awesome to see.

After we finished, I gave Justin a pillow and blanket and made him sleep on the floor at the end of the bed. We woke him up twice that night, including the time Jimmy made me scream when he sucked my clit without any relief until I exploded.

By the time we got home, I'd added four new lovers, and I'd had the most sex ever, between my lovers and Justin. Vacations will never be the same.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments