Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The ringing of her phone woke Kim. She checked the clock and saw that John must have left for work already. Her breath tasted terrible. “Hello?”

That mellow baritone answered, “Hello, beautiful. How are you feeling this morning? I hope you slept well.”

“Oh, Greg, I just woke up, and hearing your voice brings it all back to me. I can still feel your beautiful cock deep in me. I could almost cum from the memory. I love you.” She said it without thinking and instantly felt guilty. “Oh, I should not have said that.”

“You said that already yesterday a couple of times. You are in love with my cock; not a surprise. But I am happy to hear it again. I can almost feel your pussy grasping me tightly and my cock is getting hard. I would love to come over this morning but I do have to go to work. How is John doing? Was he upset?”

“As you would expect, but he was so aroused, he ate me out and cleaned my pussy. I was too sore for penetration so I sucked him to his orgasm. He didn’t wake me before going to work. I’m sure we will have a long discussion when he gets home.”

“Maybe I should come over later; have a talk with him.”

“I would prefer to do that alone this time. I know you like to take charge right away, but he is my husband and I still love him. That matters a lot to me.” After they hung up she went to the kitchen and found a note on the counter next to the full coffee pot.

Kim,

We need to talk. I am devastated. The ground won’t stay steady under my feet.  I will be home at the normal time. I expect that you will be alone until then. I love you.

John

ps. Have you called in to work? People have asked for you. I told them you are sick and I forgot to let them know.

Oh, dear. She felt an ominous tremor. She did not like at all the tenor of the note. Has she gone too far; too fast? Was John going to forbid her to do it again? This is not what was supposed to happen. John should be glad for her; she finally experienced what he wanted all this time. Was this not for her but really about him?

Was she supposed to fake orgasms with him to bolster his ego? A million thoughts went through her mind as she waited for the axe to fall. She decided to call Greg to ask for his reaction to the note. He told her that it was not unexpected. He actually chuckled, unperturbed by her panic.

“What husband wants to learn that he has been a miserable failure in pleasuring his wife? Let him vent and agree with whatever he says. Let him know that you love him and are not going to leave him. In time he will come to understand that you can’t put the genii back in the bottle.

“Nothing he can do will surpass the mind-blowing experience that we had. He will always know that no matter how hard he tries, he won’t measure up.”

Somewhat mollified, Kim was able to prepare dinner and gird herself for John’s disapproval and anger. She simply would not give up the most powerful sexual pleasure of her life without a fight. John is a reasonable man and he loves her. They will work it out.

lissa_hanns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lissa_hanns

When she heard his car she went to the door from the garage to meet him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest. He didn’t hug her back but he didn’t recoil. When she raised her face to kiss him he turned his head so she kissed his cheek. “Come,” she took his hand and led him to the den sofa. “Talk to me. What has upset you so?”

“You must be joking; out of the blue, you tell me you have met a man and plan to fuck him as soon as you can. Then you leave me in the dark for days wondering if you have done it, until I come home unexpectedly and find you in a post-orgasmic haze, hardly recognizing me, your husband. You blindsided me.”

“I see now.  To you, it feels sudden, but I have been researching this for a long time, wanting to please you with a vaginal orgasm. First, I tried the medical establishment. Their answer was some can and some can’t; we don’t know what makes it happen but don’t worry about it; you’re OK. Then I found some sex sites and was inundated by horny men wanting to fuck me.

“Finally, I connected with Greg and spent weeks learning from him about extra-marital sex and its potential benefits, until I was so wound up that just the sound of his voice made me wet. After seeing his magnificent brown cock and listening to his ideas, I knew I had to fuck him, I just had to.

“I know now that I wasn’t fair to you; we should have explained everything to you in the beginning.” Kim took John’s hand and laid her cheek on it.

“But, John, you are my guy, whom I love; and I am not going anywhere. No matter what I do with Greg, I will always come back to you as your faithful wife and lover.” John took that all in and was silent for several minutes. He appeared to be less upset.

“How do I fit into your sex life now? I’m assuming that you will want a repeat of yesterday. Or have you learned how to have vaginal orgasms and do not need further training? Will we thank Greg and send him down the road? What is left for me?”

“Darling, I probably am not going to have vaginal orgasms with you. But you give me wonderful orgasms all the time, just not from penetration. And Greg does not like to eat pussy, so he has limits too. Don’t you think you could allow me to have occasional sex dates with him?” She moved her hand down and caressed his cock through his pants, feeling it growing hard.

“What you did for me yesterday was mind-blowing for me. I could not live without you. If you agree, I promise to take the best care of you the rest of the time. You will feel greatly loved and be kept sated by me because it’s true that I will continue to love you wholeheartedly.

“I really think Greg could explain things to you better than I can. Will you meet with him? He really is not your enemy.” She leaned in and kissed John. This time he relented and kissed her back. “Let’s go up to bed. I want to show you something that Greg taught me.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments