Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under Her Cuntrol

"Teased, Tormented & Humiliated."

80
15 Comments 15
7.3k Views 7.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based very closely on actual events..."

I descended into the delights of becoming a cuckold thanks to my wife Susan, a registered nurse on the IC Ward of our local hospital. Sue was often on night duty, seven days on, seven off, but it worked for us.

One of the doctors she worked with liked the look of her, often complimenting her on how attractive she looked, playful stuff at first to see how she would react. Sue was only twenty-three at the time; we had been married just two years; Doc was in his early forties.

They often worked night shifts together, 7 'til 7, taking their break in the staff room. The doctor would sit on one side of the table, and Sue would sit opposite him. She thought at first that the occasional foot touch was just accidental, but he always looked straight at her when his foot touched her. 

Sue noticed how he spent much of his break reading books, but this book had been wrapped so that no one could see the title. Maybe there was more to it than that; he probably knew, as there's no surer way to make a woman curious than to hide something from her. 

This went on for a couple of nights, until one night, in the middle of their break, the doctor was called to another ward. Sue couldn't resist looking at what the book was all about. She picked up the book and opened it to find the title was "The Art of Seduction and Cuckolding." Sue hadn't even heard what cuckolding was, but after glancing through a couple of paragraphs, her eyes had been opened.

It wasn't long before she heard the doctor coming back to the ward. Sue hurriedly put the book down just as he entered the staff room. She immediately noticed that, in rushing to put the book down, she hadn't placed it back where he had left it. That was the first thing he noticed. His eyes flashed straight from the book to Sue. She couldn't help blushing. 

The next night, Sue was back in the staff room for their break when she noticed the wrapper was off the book. Doc sat facing her, reading his book. She couldn't miss seeing the erotic graphic of a couple entwined. It was obvious he wanted her to see what the book was all about; he wanted to see how Sue would react. 

Sue asked one of the more worldly nurses she travelled to work with what cuckolding was all about. Within twenty minutes of the ride home, there wasn't much Sue didn't know. She found it hard to believe that a man would be turned on by thinking of his wife having sex with another man, or how a loving wife could get aroused by teasing and tormenting her husband by talking about having sex with another man.

This seemed odd to Sue; she wasn't sure if this was just an erotic fantasy or if it was something she might be tempted to play with, but the topic certainly intrigued her. It took a couple of nights in the staff room before Sue wasn't blushing anymore when the book came out, even though Doc was by now looking at her quite often as he turned the pages of his book, looking straight at Sue for more than a casual moment or two.

The next thing Sue knew, he'd closed the book, pushed it towards her, and said, "Would you like to read it? You could let me have it back when you've finished with it." Sue smiled and declined his offer. She finished her coffee, left the book on the table, then Sue went back to the ward. She wasn't going to be that easy; nothing more was said.

At 7 a.m., Sue finished her shift and was on her way home when she noticed her bag seemed to be a bit heavier than usual. It didn't take long to find out why; Doc had dropped the book into her bag. By the time Sue was home, I would have left for work, so Sue had lots of time to flip through a chapter or two. 

It was certainly hot stuff, with lots of depictions of a couple being watched by a man wearing what looked like goat horns. Reading it, she could feel her face (at least) getting hot from a rush of blood.

Surely the things she was reading were just soft porn fantasies—the things men like to read, things that turn them on. It took Sue four or five days to read the whole book, then a couple of days to review some of the erotic chapters again and again. 

When Sue returned to work, the first thing Doc asked was, "How's the book going?" Sue just smiled; she didn't say anything; she was at the point where their little secret was starting to turn her on; Doc could see that he had plans for her. When Sue took the book back, she waited until break time, when they were alone. Brazen as hell, she pushed the book across the table, saying, "Thanks, it was an interesting read." Doc smiled and said, "Glad you liked it. I have a little collection in my room. I'm sure you'd like what I have." 

Sue recognised that for what it was, a come-on to see if she dared take him up on his offer. Proposed by an older and probably more experienced man, was starting to excite her. "Why don't you come to my room when we have finished our shift?" Sue couldn't get the thought of doing that out of her mind; she knew what he wanted—he wanted to fuck her.

By 7 a.m., it wasn't just a thought anymore; temptation had been taking hold of her mind all night, her body flinching at the thought of what might happen if she dared to go to his quarters. Sue had to hand off to the day shift, so she was a few minutes late leaving the ward, but she knew he would be in the doctor's quarters, waiting for her. Walking across the parking lot, Sue’s feet didn't seem to be touching the ground; she was in a dreamlike, aroused, excited haze. It felt like she was on autopilot as she entered the doctor's quarters, heading down the corridor to his room. 

The hardest part was standing in front of the door, gathering up the courage to knock; he would know why she had come to him. Sue faltered for a moment, but quickly plucked up the courage to knock on the door. She couldn't risk being seen standing there during a shift change, and although it wasn't unknown for nurses to "visit" doctors in their quarters, it had to be done discreetly, especially if the nurse was a married woman.

Her knock was quickly answered; Doc was in his bathrobe, having just taken a shower. Sue stepped in, her heart pounding as she took off her raincoat. Doc immediately took hold of her and started kissing her, holding her close as they kissed; he wasn't going to let her back out of this.

Sue could feel herself going limp, falling under the influence of his kisses, her face burning as he started to unbutton her uniform. She couldn't resist. It took less than a minute of kissing and unbuttoning before her nurse's uniform fell to the floor. She felt ashamed but also aroused as she stepped out of it. She was too excited to resist; worse still, she could feel she was getting wet; this was the first time she had been at the mercy of "another man." 

Sue stood there in her bra and panties; Doc looked at her, taking it all in: she wasn't a nurse anymore or a loving wife; she was now his willing and aroused victim; he had seduced her; she was at his mercy. He pushed her onto his bed, doing that excited her even more. He laid her in the middle of the bed, then dropped his robe. Sue could see what no married woman wants to see; he was bigger in every way, much bigger than what she was getting at home, not just longer—at least eight inches compared to my five. Her eyes widened as she noticed his throbbing cock was thicker than her wrist. 

He held her down as he slipped between her legs, kissing her for a while to subdue any resistance she might have. He unhooked her bra and started licking her nipples, moving down across her silky, soft belly, licking and flicking skilfully with his tongue as he teased her.

She had gone past the point of saying "no." She wanted to whisper it, but she didn't want him to stop. In one swift move, he had her panties off. Kneeling between her thighs, he started working on her. He was still holding her down, but by now there wasn't any fight or even any decency left in her; she was his for the taking, and he knew it. 

She felt his tongue flicking her clitoris and his lips sucking on her lips; all she could do was close her eyes and arch her back. She could feel how wet he had made her. By now, she was eagerly waiting for his throbbing cock to enter her. He took his time gently rubbing her clitoris with the tip of his cock. She could feel the silkiness of his pre-cum as he worked on her lips. 

This older man knew what he was doing—teasing her, pulling her up onto his thighs, entering just the head of his cock, then pulling away, then halfway into her, then pulling out again. He was driving Sue crazy sinking his rock-hard cock into her. She had never felt so good; she could feel every twitch and throb of his cock as he held her under him, neither of them moving. 

He started to go deeper inside her, sliding into her slowly, going deeper and deeper. Sue arched her back to take all he could offer. Moaning with delight as he slid in and out of her, the lips of her cunt clinging to his thick shaft. Doc was BIG; she could feel every inch that his cock touched inside of her. He hadn't been in her for more than a couple of minutes before Sue felt like she was going to boil over. He could tell; he pulled out completely, then he straddled across her chest, placing his pulsing cock on her chin. She couldn't resist; he guided her mouth onto his shaft. Sue started to lick, then, gently sucking the silky smooth head of his cock, she could taste the sweetness of herself and the smoothness of his pre-cum.

She knew why he was holding her like this—to complete his dominance and ownership of her. There was no coming back from this; she would have to do whatever he wanted now, or he might let me know he'd fucked her. How eagerly she had lifted her hips to take every inch of his pulsing cock. He wasn't just fucking her; he was taking possession of her; she was now his plaything.

Somehow, that didn't seem to matter anymore; she was under his spell. He moved back between her thighs as she arched her back, encouraging him to enter her again with that rock-hard cock that he'd been teasing her with. He knelt between her legs, pulling her onto his thighs again, holding her like that. Looking down at her, he could see she was glistening, waiting for him to enter her again.

By now, her cunt was a restless, gaping hole, begging him to bury his shaft into her. He slid back inside her as though he owned her; by now he did. Sue squirmed under the power of his monster cock as it went deeper and deeper into her.

He must have worked on her for 20 minutes; by now she was moaning, coming time and again, almost on demand, as he ground skilfully against her clitoris. Destroying her innocence and taking pleasure in her body, his cock hardened by the intense pleasure a man gets when he's fucking another man's wife. 

She could feel his shaft pulsing as he pounded into her, faster and faster and deep into her now, humping her like she was a rag doll. She had never been used like this; she could tell he was going to cum. He knew she wasn't "on the pill," so he started to pull out. Sue was too far gone to let him do that; baby or no baby, she wanted him to cum inside of her. She told me that just the thought of being knocked up by another man and me having to accept it turned her on.

Just as he started to pull out, she wrapped her legs around him, sinking every inch of him deep inside her. It must have felt great for him; another man's wife wrapping her legs around him. She wasn't going to let him escape. With a growl like an animal, Doc lost control, his cock flooding her with cum. She could feel every throb, every ejaculation of his pulsating cock as he came inside of her.

Ehotlovea_1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ehotlovea_1

He fell exhausted onto her; his cock relaxed a little, but Sue continued to slowly grind her clit against him; there was still the odd, late little throb for Sue to enjoy; she wanted to drain him of every drop of cum that he had. Sue felt wicked, not just that she'd let another man fuck her, draining him of his cum and risking having his baby, or that she had responded so eagerly to him. How could she have let him fuck her, how could she excuse the pleasure she felt sucking another man's cock?

Sue was becoming addicted to the smell of the man who had just fucked her, the smell of his cum as it dripped down the lips of her cunt, the taste of his cock in her mouth, how she had watched him in the mirror as he was fucking her. He took her like an animal takes its prey, something she would never forget. 

They lay there for a few minutes, exchanging kisses of appreciation for what they'd done for each other. Sue didn't need to rush home; no one would notice she was a couple of hours late getting home. As she pulled her panties on, she could feel cum dripping out of her cunt; her panties were soaking wet, but she liked the feel of them. Cum is like ownership of a woman; she knew that, but she liked how it felt to have been fucked by another man, a much bigger man, a real man, an 8" man

That's how Sue went home. Every stride she took felt sticky; she was sure his cum was running down the inside of her thighs; she could smell his cum; the smell of his body was still on her. It might have been the first time she'd gone home dripping with another man's cum, but it wasn't going to be the last.

Sue went home and got changed, leaving her used, cum-stained panties on a chair by the side of our bed, hoping that I might notice the stains of another man's cum on her panties. It became a huge turn-on for Sue, more so that for weeks I'd been missing the clues, but that emboldened her; eventually, she laid her panties on the bed, panties covered in what looked like cum stains.

Sue made sure I took a long close look, I thought she was teasing me; I didn't think it could be another man's cum. We had occasionally played with yogurt on the lips of her cunt; she liked to make me lick it off and out of her, sticking my tongue inside her, lapping like a dog.

I thought it was just another play-time game, a way to tease me, but it was turning Sue a lot more than usual; she held her panties against my face, making me lick the crotch. The thing is, it didn't taste like yogurt; it was sticky; it was dried cum; no wonder Sue was getting off on it. Doc had paid her a visit a couple of hours before I got home from work, fucking her in our marital bed. I guess that's why Sue was still so high.

Sue was learning how to tease, and how to take pleasure from it. She said it was the most powerful feeling she'd ever had watching me lick what Doc had dumped into her cunt. She was his slut for almost a year. There were many encounters, all of them exciting, cuckolding me became an intense erotic addiction for Sue and Doc. He knew, I knew, he was shagging her.

The turn-on for me was that Sue was fucking someone behind my back, leaving clues I didn't pick up on until all was eventually revealed. By then, she'd addicted me to what I thought were her bedtime fantasies.  Sue subdued me, teased me, and tormented me. I was under her control. She would often come home soaking wet with the smell of Doc on her and in her. Doc had resized her cunt and ruined it, at least for me and my five-inch cock.

It wasn't long before Sue decided to wean me off having penetrative sex with her. I couldn't do anything for her; my days of fucking her were over. Sue would tease me and torment me, asking how I felt about her having sex with a man "bigger than me, way bigger."

While talking like that, she would wank me into submission, bringing me off as she talked about how Doc fucked her, asking me crazy things like, "Would you like to watch Doc fucking me? Would you kiss me while he was fucking me?" All this was bringing me under her cuntrol.

She knew how to play with my mind; sowing seeds of submission into my psyche. Some of the most exciting times were when I was being conditioned to accept what was going on. Sue would be getting ready to go on a date, asking me what she looked sexy in, right down to which panties and stay-ups she should wear. I'd watch as she put on her sexy stockings, knowing that Doc would be sliding his hands up her skirt, frigging her in his car before he fucked her.

She knew how to dress for Doc; she liked to look sexy for him. Sue would tell me how they would get a lot of "looks" in the pubs: a man in his forties with a woman half his age. Her wedding ring gave the game away; it was obvious they weren't married to each other; they were fussing over each other too much for that. No matter when Sue got home, my balls would be aching from the tension. I knew she was out, having a drink, getting a little bit tipsy, knowing Doc was buying her drinks, knowing he would be fucking her later.

My reward wouldn't be until she came home, usually around midnight; sometimes, much later, it was agony waiting for her, knowing she was dating Doc. Sometimes she wouldn't even come home at all; she would tease me by calling to say "not to worry" as she would be staying the night with him. Worse still when she didn't turn the phone off, leaving me to listen to her squealing and moaning as he was fucking her.

She would often arrive home the next morning and go straight to bed, exhausted. It helped that they were on the same shifts, 7 days on, 7 days off. Sue used to tell me she was doing an extra shift or two as they were short-staffed. It wasn't long before I figured out she would be with him, getting fucked day and night at his place when they were both off duty.

Sometimes when she came home, she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, usually after fooling around in the back seat of a car. Some folks like to play rough; she did; some just like to hear about it; I did. One time she came home, not very late, around eleven-ish, I heard his car pull up. I met her at the front door; she walked in, gave me a wicked smile, and kissed me dominantly. Little did I know where her mouth had been just minutes ago or what she'd saved under her tongue for me.

Sue pushed me against the wall; grabbing more than my attention. She was drunk again; I could smell G&Ts on her breath. I hadn't noticed at first because she likes to "lock me with her eyes." It's her way of overwhelming me. It was then that I noticed she had globs of cum in her hair, inches away from my face. I could smell it now, and to add to that, I could see the silvery streaks of Doc's cum on her face and globs of his cum in her hair! 

Sue told me later that she'd given Doc a backseat blowjob in the parking lot of our local pub. She finished him off with her hand; where else was his cum going to go other than across her face and into her hair? She told me the next day that she wanted me to see what he had done to her; they had planned it. She laughed as she got out of the car in front of our house, his cum still on her face and in her hair. 

The thing is, seeing another man's cum on her cheek and in her hair blew my mind; she knew how I'd react and how it would weaken me. She knew exactly how to play the "Who has the Power” game. Conditioning me, putting thoughts in my mind, thoughts of other men fucking her. She would talk about how it felt to be fucked by a bigger man, teasing and tormenting me, delighting in how fast she could make me cum just by talking dirty to me, often in less than a minute; in fact, she would often get mad at me if I took much longer than a minute.

It wasn't long before she had conditioned me to accept nothing more than a quick hand-job; she said it was sweet of me not to try to compete with Doc. After a while, a wank was all I wanted, all I craved, I was hooked. I couldn't get an orgasm unless she talked about being fucked by Doc or showing me her collection of cum-stained trophies.

Sue wasn't the only one who became addicted; being cuckolded is the most intense sexual tease and torment any husband could wish for. The arousal you get when your wife tells you what eight inches feels like inside her is intense. My five inches might be a handful, but it doesn't even come close to filling the gap that Doc and his rock-hard eight-inch cock had opened up in her.

After about a year, Sue tired of Doc, “They’d done everything” so she cuckolded me again, this time with a buddy of mine, he was my Best Man when we were married, Sue picked him out and seduced him just to turn herself on. It made her feel powerful to see how easy it was to weaken me by telling me whose cum stains were on her skirt or her pants, who she was wanking off, who was fucking her, how she liked giving a blow job, how much she enjoyed it.

It's a powerful thing to fuck a married woman, someone's wife, giving her more than she gets at home—more than she has ever had—knowing you're sending her home to her husband full of your cum. Get that far with someone's wife, and she will come running back to you for more. You haven't just got between her legs; you've got into her head; she'll be begging you to fuck her. Better still, when she gets into her husband's head, she will have total cuntrol over him.

Cuckolding is incredibly erotic for all involved. The wife may lose interest in having penetrative sex with her husband, especially if he isn't tooled up for the job; that's part of the intensity, but wives do find ways to keep their husbands happy and under their cuntrol. Once a bull has resized your wife, there's only one type of man she will want: a well-endowed Bull. Be careful though, Bulls instinctively search for unsuspecting husbands and their susceptible wives; most wives are susceptible, but that's nice, let the Bull take her.

Some folks get high doing a line of cocaine; Bulls get just as high fucking another man's wife, especially if it's the first time she's strayed. He will keep her until he gets bored with her, then you can have her back resized and ruined. Your wife will have no other option, no satisfaction until she finds another bull; that's what Sue did.

It's amazing how many husbands get off on becoming the cuck; it worked for me. Husbands get just as high as the Bull or your wife. Being cuckolded is just as intoxicating as it is for them, just by knowing what's going on. I speak from experience— it's over three years now that I've been under Sue's cuntrol. It's one thing getting excited watching porno, but it's way more intense watching your wife being fucked, listening to every little squeak she makes when she's being shafted, or watching your wife give her boyfriend a blowjob. 

All good things come to an end. After a year or so, Sue's affair with Doc cooled down. It wasn't exciting anymore; they'd "done it all." Sue had learned a new game; by now she could have written the book "The Art of Seduction and Cuckolding."

But that's another story to tell...

Published 
Written by et_tu_Sue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments