Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forty-Eight Hours In Amsterdam (Part One)

"Porn cinema, big cocks, shemale and a sex club."

36
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Finished with work, on a two-day break I woke early that morning to plan my activities. Mulling over options I decided the first port of call should be the Bulldog coffee shop in the red-light district to buy some weed. There were so many enticing options on the menu, it was a hard choice. I ended up buying black widow haze, not sure why. Before leaving I rolled a few small joints, just large enough for several deep puffs on each before going out.

In the nineties, there were five or so different porn cinemas in the red-light area. Over the years, I’d visited them all. Venus was one of my favourite venues right next to the Oude Church. It specialised in vintage 8mm reel-to-reel porn films. The place was very seedy, mostly old guys came to jack off. Smoking was permitted and nobody objected to the occasional puff of weed.

Upon entering the cinema it was very dark, very hard to see where the seats were until your eyes adjusted to the light from the projector. I was the only person in the cinema. The seats were divided down the middle by a walkway, to the left you had maybe six rows of five seats, to the right five rows of three seats. I fumbled through the darkness sitting one row from the rear and made myself comfortable. After a few minutes, I lit up my mini joint taking deep drags. The weed was amazing, I felt so relaxed and at one with everything.

There was a brief flash of light from the cinema door as someone else entered. After crashing around in the dark, he sat behind me on the rear row. I could feel the weed kicking in and became very aroused. John Holmes appeared on the screen, his huge cock was being sucked by an Asian woman. Without a care in the world, I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans and let my cock spring free from its tight constraints. I wasn’t wearing pants, I knew I would require easy access to my cock.

The weed sent me into a euphoric state. l loved how the light from the cinema screen came through the gap in the seats in front illuminating my shaft as it stuck up hard and proud. Anyone looking over would see my thick throbbing cock lit up in the darkness. I was free to explore my exhibitionist tendencies, knowing my cock was on view made me so big and hard. Over the next hour, quite a few guys had come into the cinema, must have been lunchtime. Several had sat next to me all hoping to touch or suck my throbbing hard-on, I wasn’t taken by any of them and rejected their wandering hands.

Looking around I could see most were jerking off. Some, like me, were flaunting erections openly for all to enjoy, while others tried to hide behind fumbles hands. With another brief flash of light, a tall older guy came in and headed straight for the toilets, reaching out for the backs of the chairs to guide his way in the darkness. I’m not sure how long he had been in the toilet but I had forgotten he was there. Needing a pee myself, I got up and made my way to the loo. I fixed my belt to stop my jeans from falling, but left the zip open for my semi-limp cock to hang out.

The toilet door was open, the tall figure stood silhouetted in the small cubicle, his elbow moving vigorously I could tell he was jerking his cock off, as I approached the floor creaked a little, startled he turned. Ruggedly handsome, he glanced down at my cock and said something in Dutch before turning fully. Jesus! this guy’s cock was massive, pretty much on par with John Holmes, it stuck out from his open zipper and looked magnificent. Not bothering to put it away we walked past me back into the cinema.

As I peed, the image of his thick cock floated around my hazy head. I started getting hard again. I wanted to parade my erection for all to see. I made my way back to a seat with my cock full mast. I picked a seat on the same row as the tall guy, leaving an empty seat between us, not wanting to invade his space, but I was close enough to glance at his mighty dick and have a great view.

I unbuckled my belt, the sound made him look over in my direction and gaze at my cock for a while, he took a cue and did the same. Freely stroking our cocks as we glanced at each other’s dicks. I lowered myself in the chair, he seemed to like the attention, an exhibitionist just like me. I couldn’t take my eyes off his impressive hard-on. A couple of other guys had changed seats also to get a better look at his amazing weapon. Before long, he was shooting his cum into a tissue. Hastily he cleaned up, got up, squeezed past me and left the cinema, perhaps to go back to the office.

I lit another joint and chilled out, my erection stayed hard as I slowly stroked my cock, edging it in a haze of erotic arousal, keeping myself in a constant state of arousal. The hours flew, but everything seemed to have slowed down. As the films repeated for the third time I decided it was time for a change of venue and a few beers. I found a small bar on the canal which wasn’t very busy so decided to go in.

X

It was time to plan the next item on the agenda. I sat at the rear of the bar with my large beer, sitting alone at the table opposite was a cute black woman in her early forties, a tight T-shirt showing off her ample tits. I could see her nipples clearly through the fabric. We smiled at each other.

 “Hi,” she said. I thought she must be a prostitute, women generally didn’t start conversations with me.

“Don’t be shy come and join me, you’re cute.” She was very forward indeed. 

“I am OK, just having a beer,” I said, thinking she was looking for a paying client.

“Where are you from, England? Are you on holiday or do you live here?” she asked. 

“England, yes on holiday.” I kept the answers short to avoid conversation. 

“I am on holiday too, been here on a training course and decided to take a few days off to explore the delights of the Dam.” She patted the seat next to her and like a little puppy I obeyed.

“You do realise your zipper is open.” She laughed. “Just come out of one of those windows have you?”

I felt very embarrassed. “No. I have not. Just been taking in the vibes and chilling out,” I said, defending myself.

The conversation loosened up from there, she spoke about work, a crap divorce and wanting to have some fun. She was so funny, warm and comforting, I felt a strong connection with her as we chatted away. I adored her Danish accent and melted in her dreamy eyes.

“Do you smoke weed? I have some if you want to try?” I said. 

“Occasionally, that’s why I stayed for a few days, get high, meet a stranger and have fun. Looks like I’ve achieved one of my goals,” she said gazing into my eyes.

Tanya was cheeky and playful, I felt I could say anything to her and she wouldn’t be offended. Full of Dutch courage I decided to tell Tanya what I had been up to all day.

“Do you know why my zip was open?” I said, leaning to her ear, speaking in a secretive voice.

She looked puzzled, trying to think of a reason. “I give up,” she said instantly.

Pausing my response, pretending I was deciding whether to tell or not. She grabbed my arm and shook me. 

“Come on, you have to tell me now.” I moved my lips close to her ear again, let out a breath of warm air on her neck and whispered. “I’ve been in a porn cinema for hours playing with myself.”

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

I could see her nipples harden against the thin material of her T-shirt. “I’ve never been to one, I bet it’s full of dirty old men in raincoats,” she quizzed.

“Sometimes, but today there was this one guy,” I continued to whisper in her ear. 

“Yes go on, what?” She was anxious for more.

“His cock was huge and I watched him jack off, when I say huge, I mean massive,” I said, feeling my cock swelling slightly.

Tanya was very excited by the sudden sex talk, her nipples were very erect and I couldn’t resist touching her. I reached up with my forefinger extended and gently traced around the protruding nipple sending a shiver up her spine.

“It’s strangely exciting, but I could never try it alone, tell me more.” Tanya was hooked on my every word as I detailed the past few hours of my cinema adventure.

“Have you ever heard of the Candy Club?” Tanya asked. 

“No. What is it?” I suspected some kind of disco.

“I hear it’s a swingers bar and pick-up place where people just openly fuck. I was thinking of going. Will you be my escort, James?”

I was shocked. Tanya had just given me an instant erection. “On one condition.” My dick had taken control of the conversation. “I want to feel how wet you are right now, I want to stick my fingers in you and lick your pussy juice from them.” Had I gone too far? I half expect a slap across the cheek.

Tanya’s hand went to my lap and stoked the bulge in my jeans under the table, she parted her legs to let my hand slip up her skirt. I pulled her panties to one slide. She was dripping wet as I pushed two fingers into her warm pussy, just far enough to soak the tips. Bringing my fingers up to my face I gazed into her eyes. She had a musky, alluring smell, delicious and sexual, she watched me lick the juice from my fingers whilst squeezing my cock.

“Kinky. So are you going to be my escort tonight James?” Tanya asked.

X

We had several hours to kill before the Candy Club opened. I suggested we pop into a porn cinema so Tanya could experience what it was really like. There was one called Diane across town, a short walk from the bar, just outside the red light area. It was usually quiet there early evening as most people would visit the three-story cinema on Lange Niezel. I promised to look after Tanya and to leave the cinema whenever she wanted to. We linked hands and made our way across town. It was warm outside and perfect for an evening stroll.

Approaching the tiny window at the door to the cinema, I was surprised to see a female ticket seller. I think it eased Tanya's apprehension a little. We entered the dark room through the swing doors. The room was much lighter than Venus, we could see the seat locations. One other person, a middle-aged fat guy sat in the back row, he quickly covered his lap as we entered. The cinema smelt of weed, and cum.

I whispered to Tanya, “There's your raincoat guy,” and we found our seats.

Tanya's eyes were fixed on the screen, some kind of orgy was in progress, she seemed frozen almost too scared to look around. The guy in the back row was beating himself off, you could hear the wet lube sounds with each of his strokes. I could see Tanya’s nipples were hard again, her short skirt showed off her perfect silky brown thighs. Quietly and slowly I unfastened my belt and opened my zip. Tanya, still focused on the screen was unaware a fully erect cock was now on show, I gripped the base to make my veins bulge.

“What do you think of this?” I said.

Turning to face me her eyes dropped instantly to my hard cock, I waved it around for her. Tanya quickly looked around to room, checking to see who was there. The guy at the back was too far away to see anything.

“You are a bad boy,” she said, taking hold of my cock.

I leaned back enjoying her strokes as I placed a hand on her thigh, then up under her skirt. Surprisingly her panties were still to one side of her pussy, I caressed her fleshy folds and puffy lips and I could feel Tanya had a nice enlarged clit that stuck out from the hood which I stroked softly. We were both in heaven, stoned, fondling each other, watching group sex on a large screen. The guy at the back must have finished himself off, there was some loud rustling and then he left. 

Knowing we were now alone, I stood up and dropped my jeans around my ankles. I stayed there for a few seconds to let Tanya gaze at my stiff pole in the flickering light before sitting back down. 

“Take off your panties and pull up your skirt,” I ordered.

I got my first proper look at her perfect pussy, shaven with protruding labia with an oversized clit, sticking up excited and erect. We quickly got back to masturbating each other, time slipped by in a haze of sexual bliss. The door opened, and we heard someone come in. Tanya was past caring at this stage and didn’t stop stroking my cock. At first, I thought it was the woman from the ticket office. The sound of high heels got closer, turning I could see a petite woman sitting down just a few seats away from us. Tanya didn’t seem bothered and just kept playing with me as I caressed her clit.

After a while I noticed from the corner of my eye the woman fidgeting in her seat, it looked as though she’d slipped her skirt off. I was too focused on Tanya to pay much attention. Catching Tanya’s eyes, she motioned for me to look at the woman. She was actually a He! And he was wearing stockings, suspenders and a lacy bodice. Her cock stood up hard, a similar size to mine, but it looked bigger against her petite frame. I could see she was wearing a silver cock ring to keep it stiff. She moved towards us. I wasn’t sure if Tanya would be OK with that. 

“Hi. I am Mia. can I join you?” she asked in a soft voice.

“It’s up to the Lady, whatever she says, goes,” I said, looking at Tanya for approval.

Tanya was mulling it over. I could see from how she gazed at Mia's willing cock that the answer would be Yes. 

“OK, but no touching.”

Mia sat down, watching Tanya and me touching each other as she stroked her cock.

Tanya spent a lot of time watching Mia play with her cock, she seemed fascinated by this shemale. Her pussy was so wet, it smelt so intoxicating, I kept dipping my fingers in for a taste of her thick juices, licking my fingers clean each time. I couldn’t get enough, she had such a powerful aroma, sweet and musky which drove me wild. The door opened again as the woman from the ticket counter entered with a torch. A light flashed across our laps giving her a clear view of what we were doing. I am sure she’d seen it all before. She’d flicked the house lights on saying they were now closed. Quickly we fumbled to make ourselves decent. 

“Mia, do you know the Candy Club?” Tanya asked. “You can come with us if you want to?” 

“Yes, I know the place. That would be great,” Mia said, slipping her skirt back on.

Outside, the three of us jumped a taxi to the Candy club.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by HotRodUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments