Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to the lusty, luscious, lascivious, literary layabouts that frequent Rumps Bar – and especially to those who tend to Big Bertha!"

I’d forgotten some documents for my Monday morning presentation, so had reluctantly driven to my deserted office building, wrecking my Saturday afternoon. I entered the ‘Floors 33-48’ elevator bank, and had just pushed the call button when a door opened at the far end.

I started towards it, then saw a woman’s hand toss something out of the elevator, and disappear again as the doors closed. I walked over, scooped it up, and found I was holding a woman’s blue sundress.

Pushing the Observation Level call button, I looked up at the floor indicator. The elevator went all the way to the top without stopping, then began down.

My eyes widened when the doors opened to reveal a naked woman. Her eyes were closed, mouth open, one hand squeezing a nipple, and the other working between her spread legs. Her eyes opened and she started out of the elevator, then jerked to a stop when she saw me.

She was young, fit, and sexy, with shoulder-length blonde hair. Her eyes were blue, unfocussed, and excited.

She seemed somehow familiar, so I leaned into the car, handed her the sundress, smiled, then stepped back. She put her hand up to block the door, paused to look at me, brow furrowed, then smiled, grabbed my belt, and pulled me in.

She let the doors snick closed behind me, then flicked the dress away, still working her fingers in and out of her cunt and massaging her clit with her thumb. She pulled me close and fastened her mouth onto mine.

It was soft, wet, and delicious.

She broke, then knelt down, hurriedly undid my belt and fly, pulled out my semi-hard cock, and sucked it into her hot mouth, while her other hand remained busy between her legs.

Eventually, she let my now-hard cock slurp out of her mouth, then stood and turned to face the glass walls, which showed floors sliding steadily by. She splayed her hands on the glass, spread her legs, looked back, and smiled.

I positioned my cock, spread her pink, puffy labia, and started to push gently into her. She shoved backwards, forcing my cock deep into her cunt, and spoke for the first time. “Just fuck me!”

That was easy. Her cunt was so liquid that it felt slippery, even though she was gripping me hard. And it was molten!

Suddenly, the windows of the car cleared, and I saw that we were way up above the city.

The car stopped, the doors rolled open, and we both looked anxiously over our shoulders. Then I noticed her face was flushed, her nipples were tight pebbles, and she was breathing hard.

Suddenly something clicked. She’s an exhibitionist! Being naked in public gets her hot, and being fucked in an elevator with glass walls would be irresistible!

Fortunately, there was no one on the top floor, and the doors rolled shut. Stretching round, I ran my hand down all of the buttons so that we’d stop at every floor. That would slow our descent.

EviaSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EviaSky

It also meant the doors opened at every floor. Each time, she quivered and her cunt clenched around me.

Grasping her hips, I rocked her, hard and fast, driving as far as possible into her cunt, then pulling back. I was starting to feel my balls tighten when she looked over her shoulder, shivered, and said, “Fuck my ass!”

Just then, the windows cleared again, but instead of being on the mezzanine level where I got on, we were now all the way to the ground floor – and there was a knot of tourists looking in!

She dropped her head, letting her hair conceal her face. I figured out why when I saw people raising their phone cameras, and had visions of my face all over the Internet. I twisted my head and body away and mashed the button for the top floor until the doors finally, gradually, closed. The car accelerated up again, and the crowd vanished.

“Now!” she cried. I squelched out of her cunt, she arched her back and leaned farther forward. I positioned my dripping cock at her brown knot, then pushed gently. She shoved hard against me again, and I found myself deep inside her.

Her ass was much tighter than her cunt, and I was already close to cumming, but she got there ahead of me. She started whimpering, getting louder and faster, until she was sobbing as she came, tits shivering, her anal sphincter clenching around my cock.

I exploded into her ass, pulsing hot cum and moaning loudly, then bent forward, hugging her.

Suddenly, the city view reappeared, the doors opened, and a male voice said, “What the fuck?”

Holding her close and panting, I prayed he’d stay outside, and that the doors would close. When they did, I turned and punched thirty-three – my floor.

Spent and shaking, I slowly pulled out, turned her towards me, and hugged her trembling body. Stooping, I picked up her dress, then hauled up and zipped my pants.

The door opened for my floor. I took her by the hand and pulled her forward, unlocked the door to our offices, then closed and locked it behind me. I handed her the sundress, and she shyly turned away to put it on while I fixed my pants.

She turned back, quirked a smile at me, then nodded at the door. I opened it, pulled her by the hand and pushed a different call button. This time, the elevator went non-stop to the parking garage.

She got out, fished her car keys out of a pocket, then slowly pulled her sundress over her head again and handed it to me.

Grinning, she leaned in, patted my cock through my pants, and said “See ya Monday, Mr. extra-large, double-shot latte!” before letting the doors close.

Suddenly, I couldn’t wait for my favorite barista to cream my coffee Monday morning!

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments