Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Continuation of the Changes series."

After my son’s wedding and the sexual encounter with Amy joining Yara and myself, we returned to our home near Phoenix. I explained to Yara I didn’t mind Amy visiting, but not any time soon. Yara smiled and seemed relieved.

Amy was in my past, and the more she remained there was fine by me.

One evening, I was perusing the internet and came across an advertisement regarding a Caribbean cruise. I asked Yara if she had been on a cruise ship, and she said no.

We checked out some different ventures and picked one that left from New Orleans. Yara suggested that one, because she wanted to see the city, because of its history. I told her that Amy and I visited there once and had a good time. I didn’t tell her about the hotel assistant.

We settled on an October trip and made all the reservations. We decided to catch an early flight, to arrive in New Orleans in the morning, a day before the cruise, so we could sightsee some around the city.

I made the hotel reservations in the same hotel that Amy and I stayed in previously. Out of curiosity, and some strange reason, I wanted to see if the guy Amy had sex with remained employed there.

When the day of the trip arrived, Yara and I caught a taxi to the airport.

When we arrived in New Orleans, we caught a taxi to the hotel and checked in. As we were waiting for the desk clerk to finalize the reservations, I looked around for the assistant. I remembered his name was Andre, but I didn’t see him.

The clerk spoke up, and when I turned around to face her, she handed me two small envelopes containing the room passes, while she explained how to log onto the hotel's internet services.

Yara stood over by a brochure stand looking at some of the things to do while in New Orleans. The clerk asked if I required any assistance with our luggage, but I declined the offer. The taxi driver used a luggage cart nearby for our things when we arrived, and it was near Yara in the foyer.

Yara found a few places she thought would be interesting and as we walked to the elevator, she was talking about them.

When we got to the elevator, the door opened and I recognized the hotel assistant who exited and held the door open for Yara, the cart, and me. He smiled and asked if we needed help, but I declined his offer.

I didn’t think he would recognize me. After all, he sees many people and it had been a few years since Amy and I were there.

Yara and I changed into more casual clothes, then looked at a map to plan out the rest of the day’s adventures.

We found Jackson Square after walking along a couple of streets that had various shops. Or other businesses. The square had many people walking around, with artists, musicians, and horse-drawn carriages.

There were a couple of small cafés, and I was feeling hungry, so we stopped in one to eat.

After a long sightseeing walk, we were a bit worn out and relaxed in our room. I found a restaurant on Bourbon Street the last time I was here and it remained. I called and asked if they suggested reservations, which they took.
Later, Yara and I went out and had a great dinner, then walked Bourbon Street. It was a bit of an eye-opener for Yara, and I asked her if she would like to enter one of the gentlemen’s clubs.

To my surprise, she agreed.

The place was dark and the music a bit loud, as expected. We were escorted near the performing stage, where an attractive dark-haired young woman was dancing. She smiled at us when we sat. Yara, not knowing of what was going on, waved back to the woman.

We ordered drinks for ourselves, and the dancer returned to the stage wearing a small thong and pasties covering her nipples. Yara seemed to enjoy the performance.

Yara told me this reminded her of some of the places in Cairo. I asked her if she knew how to belly dance. This caused her to blush some and replied that as a child, she imitated some of the women. She explained it was called Raks Sharqi in her native tongue.

I teased her about performing on the stage, but she declined. I’d wager she would have many fans and made enough from them to pay for our stay in New Orleans. But that’s not what happened.

Instead, as we were chatting, the woman who was dancing when we arrived, came over to our table and asked if she could join us. Yara accepted her offer and the woman introduced herself as Kim.

It was evident Kim was attracted to Yara, and when Yara spoke, her accent intrigued Kim. She started a conversation, asking Yara her nationality.

Now, I know when a dancer sits at your table, it will cost you drinks. So, I paid for a high price coke, while Kim and Yara chatted.

And I paid…

But, as a reward for the drinks, Kim asked Yara something, which I couldn’t hear, and Yara smiled and winked at me.

To my surprise, Kim stood in front of Yara and began to dance. She moved her hands down to her pubic area, then as she swayed her hips, her hands slowly reached her breasts. Although Kim wore pasties over her nipples, I could see they were erect and hard.

MilaWantFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaWantFun

Yara was enjoying the dance, as evidenced by her smile and bright eyes.

Kim stood about five foot five, a bit shorter than Yara. She had dark brown hair, about shoulder length. I guess her breasts were around a thirty-four C cup.

Kim kept her eyes on Yara as she danced in front of her. I must admit this show was getting more attention from the other people in the club.

Kim leaned over and put her hands on Yara’s shoulder, then they kissed for a long moment. I wished I had been prepared to take a picture.

After Kim kissed Yara, she stood back and danced a bit longer, then she leaned over Yara, putting both her hands on Yara’s shoulders, and sat on her lap.

Yara accepted Kim by placing her hands on Kim’s hips. Kim wiggled her hips as if she were riding Yara’s lap. Then Kim leaned back, exposing her breasts directly in front of Yara’s face.

I didn’t look at Yara’s expression, because I was too intrigued with Kim’s performance.

To my surprise, Yara leaned forward and planted a kiss between Kim’s breasts.

When Yara leaned away from Kim, Kim leaned forward and planted her breasts in Yara’s face. If it weren’t for the pasties covering her nipples, I’m sure Yara would have sucked on them.

Then Kim took Yara’s face into her hands, and they kissed for a few seconds.

I’m sure by then, their show had the entire bar patronage’s attention. But I wasn’t looking around to see who was watching.

Kim stood up and thanked Yara, then went into the back of the club. I looked at Yara and she had a bright smile and obviously enjoyed the attention Kim provided her.

A moment passed when a waitress brought Yara and me another round of drinks. We were watching a pretty, black dancer do her performance as we sipped on our drinks and Kim came back, sat beside Yara, and they began to chat.

After a while, I was getting tired and Yara noticed, so she told Kim she was pleased to meet her, but it was time to leave.

I told Yara I needed to visit the men’s room before walking back to the hotel.

When I returned, Yara told Kim bye and we left.

While walking back to the hotel, I asked Yara if she enjoyed the place. She smiled and said it was interesting. She told me Kim was dancing to pay for the college she attended.

Although we were worn out from the day’s travel and adventure, we were aroused from the evening’s event.

Sometimes, Yara’s sexual drive kicks into another level. Tonight, was one of those times.

When we arrived in our hotel room, Yara undressed and went to take a shower. As I was preparing for bed, Yara called me over to the shower and pulled me in with her. I was clad only in my underwear.

Yara began kissing me passionately while running her hands through my hair. Then she knelt, yanked my underwear to my feet, and began to suck on my cock as if she were starving.

Yara easily takes all my cock, which gets to around eight inches. She has excellent throat action, which can make me cum fast. I was trying not to shoot my load, but it was no use.

When Yara couldn’t get any more of my semen, she kissed the head of my cock and smiled as she got her reward.

She turned off the water as I got out of the shower and handed her a towel from the nearby rack.

I barely got onto the bed, when Yara climbed onto me, kissing me. I rolled her onto her back, kissing her in return.

I made my way to her hardened nipples, which poked out roughly more than a quarter of an inch. The nipple play gets Yara excited, and she loves it when I nibble and pull on them.

I felt between her legs, and she was wet, and not from the recent shower.

I love to eat Yara out, as she has a unique, yet sweet taste and scent.

It didn’t take long before Yara was moaning and pushing her hips into my face. This is my signal to begin finger play along with sucking and licking her clit.

Sometimes Yara squirts, and tonight, she blasted my face with her juices. And I hadn’t begun anal play.

I know hotel walls are thin, and probably for such reasons as this: Yara’s loud orgasms.

I began to lick Yara’s anus while massaging her clit with a free finger.

When I began to insert a finger in her anus, she squealed. When I began to lick her clit and around her pussy, I started to increase the speed and depth of fingering her anus.

This drove Yara into another level of orgasms and I’m sure the tenants in the other rooms heard her.

After a few moments of intense orgasms, Yara seemed to pass out. She lay on her back, breathing deeply and sobbing some.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash off. My face was wet from Yara.

Yara made her way to the shower and kissed me once more.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments