Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Tuesday P.M.

"Samantha's teasing of Stefan and the stranger goes up another notch."

29
7 Comments 7
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I enjoyed the fresh air and the walk did have me feeling revitalised. When I returned to the office, I took Stefan his croissant and turned to walk out again but he called out to me.

“Sam?”

I turned back and smiled at him but he seemed suddenly stuck for words. I waited while he stumbled over himself until he found his voice again.

“Ah, Samantha, it gets a bit too quiet in here at times. Do you mind sitting and having your lunch with me? Unless, of course, you have something else you need to do.”

I smiled at him and felt a shiver of excitement go through me. It felt nice to be wanted.

“Of course.”

I pulled a chair across and sat on the opposite side of his desk. We sat and talked about all manner of mundane things and it was a moment where I felt a genuine connection to him. Not just a sexual attraction, of which there was plenty, but an intellectual one as well. The conversation wasn't exactly deep but it was honest and real, and we both seemed to be genuinely interested in what the other had to say. His obvious intelligence and admiration for things that were beautiful for the sake of being beautiful, art and architecture were something he was keenly interested in, was something that I never expected to be turned on by. Boy, was I wrong?

He could do no wrong. The way he moved when he relaxed and spoke of the things he was passionate about was very masculine and quite erotic to me. I pictured him talking about me like that and felt a shiver surge through my body and culminate in a strong tingle right in my clit. I wanted him more and more and I was becoming aware that things were most likely going to escalate. I wasn't sure if I would be able to deny myself when it came to Stefan and I hoped it didn't cost me my job.

After lunch, I returned to my desk where, after an hour or so, Stefan came out and talked to me. He was leaning over my chair again and his proximity was having its usual effect on me. Eventually, he straightened up behind me, adjusted himself again and asked me if I could come into his office so he could dictate some emails to me. I smiled and nodded and wondered if he knew how lame his excuse to get me into his office was. Nobody has dictated a letter or anything really since the invention of e-mails, but I was more than happy to play along. A plan of sorts popped into my head and I was curious to know how foolhardy I was prepared to be and how far he would be willing to let me push it.

I gathered up my notepad and pen and made my way to his office. Just before I went in the door, I moved my skirt just a little higher up my waist. He seemed to thoroughly enjoy looking at my legs and now he was about to see more of them than he ever had.

I walked in the door and he was sitting behind his desk with an air of expectation. He was trying to look professionally bored but failing. I pulled the chair I had sat on earlier out just a little further than made sense and sat in it. At first, I was prim and proper as I sat with my thighs together and began to pay attention to my notepad. I was watching him out of the corner of my eye as he stared at my thighs. I leaned back a little in the chair and relaxed my thighs, allowing them to open just a little. I could sense how far up my skirt he could see and I knew that he wasn't yet seeing my panties but he did seem to enjoy the view I was giving him. I picked up my pen, put it on paper and looked at him, allowing him to get his fill before he started.

He cleared his throat and began to speak. Telling me about this particular series of e-mails he wanted to send. It was completely inane and I could have done it in my sleep with the briefest of outlines but that was not why we were here. We were here because Stefan wanted to see my legs. I was more than happy to show him my thighs and my panties, I wanted him to see my pussy. The thought of letting him see whatever he wanted was making me wet and had me so excited that I was struggling not to squirm in my seat. I shifted then crossed one ankle onto the opposite knee, ostensibly to balance my notepad as I wrote. I felt the air hit the warm moist skin that had just been exposed and smiled to myself as his speech stumbled. He started and stopped the same sentence three times. He blushed even harder then gave up all pretence.

“I'm so sorry. I got distracted, I shouldn't...I'm so sorry.”

His awkward apology was simply adorable and I decided to let him off the hook.

“It's okay. I don't mind you seeing. They are just underwear, after all. Most girls wear them, most of the time.”

I put a slight emphasis on the word “most” both times, hinting that there may be times when I don't wear underwear. I watched as that sunk in and smiled even more as he turned, unbelievably, an even darker shade of red.

“I can move if my underwear offends you.”

He stammered a few times, then responded as casually as he could.

“No, no, it's okay, you just be comfortable. It's not for me to tell you how to sit,” he said with a nervous-sounding chuckle.

I'd be more comfortable out of them I thought but I couldn't very well say that. Instead, I just smiled but stayed sitting exactly as I was.

Eventually, the game had to come to an end and he asked me to go and type up what I had written. For half an hour I had sat there showing him my thighs and barely covered pussy while he dictated to me and it was going to take me all of about three minutes to type it up.

I did what he asked and spent the rest of the afternoon doing the usual mundane tasks. All things that took time but practically no brain power. I cruised on autopilot while my imagination went on a wild tour through some incredible fantasies. By the time the day ended, I was a sopping mess. I had already made three trips to the bathroom to mop up but I was denying myself an orgasm until I got home. The tease was as much a thrill for me as the fantasy. It's like the edging was amplifying my arousal as well.

I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw there were five minutes to go. I had already packed just about everything up when Stefan came out of his office and he too appeared ready to leave. He hadn't been able to focus on anything this afternoon either and wasn't going to work back tonight.

We said our goodbyes and it felt strange that there was a little bit of awkwardness between us. We took the elevator down at the same time and said goodbye again as we left the building. There was a moment between us where it felt like we both wanted to say something but then the moment passed and we moved on. Stefan turned right and I watched his butt for a few paces before I turned left and headed towards the train station.

It was still quite warm outside the office and a light sweat began to cover my body. I imagined Stefan and I both naked and covered in sweat as our bodies moved against each other. It was so erotic and I was so deep in the fantasy that I actually walked past the entrance to the subway. It took quite a few steps before I realised and turned back around.

“Jesus, Sam. You're losing your mind,” I muttered to myself as I blushed with embarrassment and made my way back to the subway.

The trip home was almost identical to the trip this morning, except reversed. I arrived on the platform and immediately noticed my travelling companion was there waiting for me. There were a couple of shy smiles between us and when the train pulled in, we both headed for the same carriage. The one at the back that everyone else was heading away from. I sat down and moments later he was seated opposite me. I looked around, gauging who else was within viewing range, then waited for the doors to close and the train to begin moving.

fiorelladarin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorelladarin

I made the usual show of getting my book out and beginning to read but this time I didn't hesitate to display my panties to him. I started, more or less, where I had finished this morning with my leg on my knee, hips tilted and leaning back against the seat, giving him a perfect view of my pussy in my damp panties almost the whole way home. They were quite wet now and the situation wasn't getting any better because I was imagining his view of me and I wondered if my panties had become see-through from all of the cum that was leaking into them. I was so horny that it felt like my pussy was practically drooling. There was no way he wouldn't be able to see how wet they were.

I watched as he adjusted his hard cock into a more comfortable position several times and my eyes lingered on the hard bulge in his pants. I didn't even pretend not to notice as I stared at his hard cock, outlined by his tight trousers. I imagined standing up, turning around, and sitting down on that hard bulge, feeling it grind against my barely-covered pussy. By the time we had one station left most of the people had left the train, as such, there were only the two of us at this end of the carriage and I was feeling braver than usual.

I sat there looking at his rigid cock with my knees apart and my hips pushed out towards him. I dragged the fingertips of my right hand slowly up my thigh from my knee up to my pussy. I lightly ran them up and down over my cloth-covered pussy lips, tickling and teasing myself as well as my fellow traveller. He, too, was squeezing his cock through his trousers now. I wanted to cum so bad but I refrained and teased myself until I didn't think I could take any more. As the train slowed down, I removed my hand and began to straighten up my clothing. I gathered my belongings and stood up to wait for the door to open. He had stood up at the same time as me and stood directly behind me, we both had our left hands on the same upright bar. As the train lurched a little under brakes, he bumped into me. I felt his hard cock slot between my ass cheeks and I pushed back against him. We slowly ground together for the next twenty seconds or so before the train came to a halt.

The door slid open and without a word or a backward glance, I strode off the train. This had quite possibly been the most erotic day of my life and the effects of it were beginning to run down the inside of my thigh. I was so horny that just the lightly lubricated friction of my thighs rubbing together as I walked was causing me to edge closer to orgasm almost all the way home. I stumbled on wobbly legs through the front door, closed the door behind me and kicked my shoes off. I leaned against the door, pulled my skirt up and immediately began rubbing my pussy through my panties. There wasn't time to play around with removing them straight away, that could happen after I came.

It didn't take long at all before that first orgasm washed down over me, causing me to moan and tremble as I leaned against the door. After that first orgasm, the urgency was down a little but not as much as I would have expected. There was no way this was going to be a one-orgasm event. I continued to grind my clit through my panties with my rigid fingertips while I thought about feeling that hard cock slot between my ass cheeks and seconds later my thighs were shaking so badly that I slowly slid down the door as another orgasm powered through me like a Mack truck. It just kept going and going. In my mind's eye, I was back on the train, I had no panties on, my pussy, bared for all to see, was leaking cum and the guy who had been watching me was on his knees in front of me. His tongue lapped at my flowing juices and all around my lips.

I managed to stand up with some help from the door and wobbled my way up the stairs to my bedroom. I dumped my bag on the bed and turned to go to the bathroom. When I came back out of the bathroom, I saw my reflection and was surprised at how dishevelled I looked. I walked up to the mirror and looked closer at myself. A thing that was becoming a daily habit it seemed. Previously, this was something that I rarely did. Like most people, this was something I generally avoided doing. It was obvious to me that the woman in the mirror was feeling incredibly sexual and it was exciting to see myself like this. I sat on the corner of the bed after I opened the bathroom door at the right angle so I could see myself in the mirror, then I slowly spread my legs apart the way I did on the train.

It was such a turn-on to see what the man on the train had seen. I could see that my panties were soaked through and even covered by my panties, I could see that my pussy was swollen. I stood up and peeled my panties down my thighs and off. They were so wet they sort of rolled down my legs as opposed to just slipping down my thighs. I could see my cum, glistening and shiny in their crotch. I stepped out of them and then sat back down on the edge of the bed. Again, I slowly spread my thighs exposing my swollen, wet, gaping pussy. I couldn't believe just how erotic and sexy it looked to be staring at this pussy that desperately wanted a cock inside of it.

Finally, I stripped completely naked. I couldn't wait to shed my clothes and feel the freedom of being naked. I ran my hands over my body from my chest, over my breasts and felt my rigid nipples flicking between each finger as I did so. My hands cupped and felt the weight of my breasts then glided down over my stomach, brushing gently over my pussy and down my wet, sticky thighs. I couldn't get enough of my naked flesh. My fingers returned to my puffy pussy lips and once I started, there was absolutely no stopping.

I easily slid two fingers inside myself, stopping briefly to pull them out before pushing deeper. Within three strokes, I was in as deep as my hand would allow. I curled my fingers up and teased my G spot as my other hand gently swirled circles around my clit with just a small amount of pressure. In my mind, I had slipped into a fantasy where I had sat my bare ass on Stefan’s desk in front of him and after eating his fill he had stood up, holding my ankles with his hands, and was thrusting his cock as deep into me as he could. Anyone looking into the office window would see me spread open for his enjoyment.

The fantasy morphed and suddenly I was sitting astride his cock and leaking cum all over him as we fucked on a train. It was busy and there were people watching us fuck. My stranger friend was sitting there, stroking his cock with his pants around his ankles. Complete strangers were touching me, squeezing my nipples, holding my ass, and helping me bounce up and down on his cock. When I came, it all whispered away into darkness except for one thing, which was Stefan holding me lovingly as I came and shuddered on his cock.

I had at least three more orgasms before I managed to drag my clothes over to the laundry basket. I was exhausted but being covered in cum and sweat I was in desperate need of a shower. The shower revived me a bit and after a quick snack, I couldn't be bothered preparing a meal, I spent the rest of the evening in bed exploring my hyper-sensitive body. All of my fantasies were being explored as thoroughly as every erogenous zone I knew and I even discovered a couple I was previously unaware of. They probably only ever existed when I was in this hyper-horny state.

I didn't eat any dinner, relying on the snack to provide me with enough sustenance. The snack and a drink of water from the tap in the bathroom because I was becoming dehydrated was all that I needed to keep me going. Eventually, after God knows how many orgasms, I fell into a stupor that became a deep, dreamless sleep of exhaustion.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments