Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was expecting that once Karl knew I was the girl who helped out as the second stripper, our business relationship would change. As it turned out, from a business and pleasure perspective, it ended up great. He initially mentioned that I could be one of the Burlesque strippers, which was good for business. He also suggested something to enhance his stripper parties.

Last year, before I became more adventurous, my two waitresses were dressed only in an apron and mingled with the guests. I generally stayed in the safety of the kitchen and was much more modestly dressed by comparison. That situation was going to change, Karl insisted. He was also looking to find an alternative to the demonstration that his wife, Suzzane, carried out last year.

You may remember she was spit-roasted by the two strapping bouncers who were at the front door. I wanted to do that demonstration, but I knew Edward would not like that. Perhaps if he was attending, he might be okay with it now. But with his new job, he would not be able to participate in it. I wouldn't say I liked to go behind his back; I generally did what he approved. So we compromised.

Karl had already made comments about my two servers being total sluts at the parties. They were happy once the sex started to join in with anything and anyone who wanted them to. So Karl and I worked out how we could do an introduction that still broke the ice with the customers but meant his wife didn't have to get fucked. I never asked Suzzanne if she wanted to stop.

Once we had the basis for an arrangement, I talked to my four servers, who liked doing the edgier stuff. Were they comfortable carrying out the demonstrations? Also, did they want more money for doing it? As it turned out, my concerns would not be a problem. They were happy to include these new tasks in the original cost. They also suggested changes that might make the demonstrations more interesting.

I would do the first demonstration, similar to the encore stripping I did during the summer. There was a likelihood it might involve some other customer interaction later on in the evening, so I talked to Edward about it. The bottom line was that I was never going to have sex with a guy. Edward agreed that whatever I did with another woman was perfectly fine with him as long as I made a video straight after.

Edward was away every Thursday night at this time, and he could not stay up until at least one in the morning, which was when I finally finished working. He would hold off watching until after his work on Friday. This sometimes became difficult for him as part of his duties was to drink with some of the managers after work. Chatting with them when he just wanted to watch my slutty video became difficult for him to take.

The first of the wife-swapping events soon came around, and I was a bit fraught in the preparation for it. Knowing what my demonstration was going to be had me in a state of sexual anxiety. I was not worried about carrying it out publicly and before Karl and Suzanne. I was just so horny. I had an itch that nagged away at me all day. I made several errors and had to do some dishes twice.

Finally, we were at the lovely house where the event took place, and we set everything up. We did this in our street clothes before changing into the apron outfit. We also had to groom our hair and make-up. When we just did the waitressing, we tended to blend into the background despite being nearly naked. We could not fail to be noticed and judged on the main lounge carpet.

Alice and Mel were helping me tonight. Alice carried around the food platters and Mel the glasses of champagne. As usual, there were around forty people here tonight. As the customers were fed and watered, Karl indicated that I should come out and start the demonstrations. He did the talking and told the customers that, apart from providing the food, the waiting staff could also provide other things,

I was there to help with wives who wanted to try out sex toys, in particular, the double-ended dildo that I was going to demonstrate. I took off my apron, handed it to Karl, and lay on the yoga mat he had just rolled out. Using a vibrator, I quickly got myself wet enough to slide the pretty big dildo inside me. I had been practising slipping this inside me all week. At least, that was my excuse.

As I slipped more of the two-foot-long beast inside of me, Karl told the other customers that I was only available to join with women. My husband, and here I flashed my wedding ring, did not allow me to get fucked by a real cock. Karl went on to explain that this even applied to him. This got a bit of a laugh, but I continued to fuck myself until I orgasmed after around five minutes.

After I had pulled the beast from my pussy, it was covered in my juices. I took my apron from Karl, put it back on, and took the plate of food from Alice. Alice was introduced as someone at the other end of the spectrum. As a single girl, there was nobody to stop her getting fucked. At this point, Alice bent down to touch her toes and moved her legs wide apart.

KyoRosee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KyoRosee1

One of the bouncers approached, pulled out a stiff cock, and slid it straight into Alice's pussy. As Karl went on with his introduction, the other bouncer offered his cock to Alice's mouth. This spit-roasting went on for a while as the Customers were told of the various services Alice was available to carry out. As the bouncers started to increase their pace, Karl told the crowd he had personally vetted all three of Alice's holes, and they were all excellent.

After a few more minutes, but not before the bouncers came, Alice stopped her sexual antics, and Mel was then introduced. One of the bouncers lay on his back on the yoga mat, and Mel climbed aboard. She was noted as preferring to join a couple. Alice then sat on the bouncer's face, and the two girls made out, playing with each other's breasts and focusing on getting their nipples hard.

This didn't happen long before Alice came, meaning the demonstration ended. It signalled Karl to bring out the goldfish bowl of names for the guys to pick out. The three of us gathered up all of the glasses, plates, and food to allow the customers to get on with what they came here for. After an hour, individuals went into the kitchen to ask us for various things. Food, drink, and a hole to fuck.

It wasn't long before Alice and Mel had both disappeared to service one or other of the couples fucking somewhere in the house. I wasn't expecting any business this week; maybe once the first party of the year was out of the way, some wives would try something different. I was putting together the trays of nibbles to leave on the dining table. Sex made people hungry.

Suzanne was there looking at the food, eating a few items, and drinking a glass of champagne. As Karl's wife, we often chatted about things, business, and what an ass Karl could be sometimes. She then grabbed me to take me up on my offer of girl time. I knew she was an ex-stripper, so she knew way more about sex than I did. I'm sure she was only doing it so she could tell Karl we had fucked together later.

She also wanted to do this on the main sofa so everyone could see what was happening. Knowing I would have an audience drove me to new heights of horniness. I was already soaking wet after my earlier orgasm. Seeing people undressed didn't lessen the erotic tension. We initially made out, and I got to suck those mad-made breasts that were way too large for her otherwise slender frame.

We moved to a sixty-nine, where Suzanne's expert tongue soon had me in raptures. Orgasm followed orgasm. We had to try out the monster double-dildo, even to show the other women what it looked like. Firstly, I stuck one end in myself, allowing Suzanne to climb above me so it went deeper into me when she put it in. Then we gently reversed the position, using my weight to drive it further into Karl's wife and get our clits closer together.

Eventually, with a lot of wriggling, the whole thing was inside our bodies. I have no idea how it fitted, but I had all of my internal nerve ends jangling and wanting to shudder into orgasm. My G-spot was being slammed with over-exposure every time I made a slight movement, let alone a large one. That's when Suzanne asked one of the helpers for the Hitachi Wand, which she placed between our two clits.

The sensation was instantaneous, as someone was clanging bells inside my ears. The screaming pleasure hit me again and again. As I responded to the pleasure, the monster in both of us wriggled and tickled. It slammed against both my G-spot and Suzanne's. This made her tip over into orgasm and shake uncontrollably. Which in turn twisted the snake inside us to trigger my G-spot again.

This sensation of my orgasm, Suzanne's orgasm, my orgasm overcame us both. We rolled along in a roller coaster of pleasure. Eventually, she let the still buzzing wand drop to the floor. Our bodies still took a good twenty minutes to return to normal. As we recovered, we were able to pull our groins apart, and the double-dildo slithered out of our bodies, with a cascade of girl juices flooding out onto the sofa and our bellies.

I was wasted. I did not clear up for at least an hour. I watched, naked on the sofa, as the guests looked at the mess the dildo had created. Several women looked in horror, but a similar number raised their eyebrows. Two told me that they would be calling on my services in two weeks' time. I wondered how that would work out. One time with Suzanne had left me in a post-orgasmic state, unable to move. How would I manage to do that twice a night?

It was eventually half past three before I shot my video for Edward. I showed him a close-up of my swollen pussy lips. It felt like I had been fucked by an elephant. Perhaps I had been. I explained how the demonstration went. I told him about Alice and Mel got fucked by the same guy after I did my little number. Then, how Suzanne and the double dildo had finished me off. I showed the sex toy to him. I practised with it every night Edward was not there.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments