Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Give It To Me! - Pt. 2

"Madeline finds out just how much she can actually 'take'"

49
9 Comments 9
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I'd love to hear from my female readers how I did with this first time account from a woman's point of view."

I waited till I heard the garage door opening to turn out the lights in the kitchen and light a couple of candles, the unusual location part of Jon’s test. Dressed in a pink wrap skirt and a lacy black camisole, my lack of a bra was apparent, with my tits bulging out the split front, but my naked and newly shaved pussy wouldn’t be revealed until the appropriate time.

I heard the car trunk close, then the garage door, and moments later, he walked in, towing his carry-on suitcase behind him. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me, silhouetted by candlelight, sitting on the corner of the table with one leg up on the chair. His smile was perfect, and I predicted my plan would work.

“Wow! You’re a sight for sore eyes, Madeline!” he said, dropping everything to come to me, slipping one hand into my hair behind my head and the other on one, beckoning tit and kissing me long and hard.

“Mmm, welcome home, baby!” I said, our faces still inches from each other.

“You look good enough to eat!” he said as he pushed the black lace aside to get both tits in his hands. I pushed them into his welcoming palms.

“Good! Then you got the message!”

“What message is that?” he asked while thumbing my erect nipples, though not quite up to speed yet.

“That I want to be eaten!” I said and slid back on the table, my skirt riding up my thighs as I spread them wide. “Come on! Eat me! Eat my pussy, Jon!” I demanded, using my hand to call attention to my shaved mound.

His deer-in-the-headlights look wasn’t surprising, so I reached out my arms, and when he came close enough, I pulled his face down into my crotch, mashing his mouth against my wetness.

“Oh, my God!” he mumbled as my swollen labia painted his face with copious juice.

“That’s it, Jon! Eat me!” I encouraged him as he rose to the occasion in more ways than one. Not letting him revert to ‘gentle Jon,’ I ground my pussy against his face as my hands held him captive in my pussy prison. I felt his tongue and his lips devouring my dripping wet pussy as a climax already loomed on the horizon.

Jon had done an admirable job of licking my pussy in the past, but never with the aggression I felt now. He let me guide him, but his tongue never stopped, especially when he’d suck my meaty lips into his mouth, darting this way and that bringing me to the brink.

“Yes! Yes! Keep doing that!” I cried as he sucked on my clit, flicking it with his tongue. “Oh! Oh! Ohhh, God!” I cried when I came, my pussy jerking against his mouth as my body shook.

Jon pulled away and smiled like the cat that got the canary. “I like this!” he said, his fingers caressing my smooth mound. He moved in for another meal, but when I went to pull him in again, he said, “Let me, Madeline.” So, I leaned back on my elbows, watching to see what he’d learned so far.

His hands slid down from my knees, squeezing my thighs harder as they got close to the junction. I watched as his thumbs pulled my lips apart so his lips could lick the sensitive inner folds up and down the flooded valley. After a few quick dips inside me, he decided his fingers were better suited to penetration, and two long fingers slipped in and curled upward with fingertips circling that magic spot.

Closing my eyes, I moaned at his touch, getting more insistent with each orbit. Moans turned to groans when a finger slid underneath to tap at my back door. I lifted myself off the tabletop to let his finger push harder at that tight opening, wishing he could get his whole finger in and remembering the feel of my little plug.

Another climax was on the way when he kissed my pussy with exaggerated sucking, my lips popping out of his mouth like a lollipop. When he reached the top and had my clit in his mouth, he held on, flicking it with his lizard tongue until I felt like I would burst from it all.

Burst was the appropriate word as the dam holding it all in broke, my pussy squirting long streams of clear fluid first in Jon’s face and then over his shoulder onto the kitchen floor. My thighs trembled visibly while all the other quivering occurred inside my body, prolonged by his fingers fucking my flooded pussy.

Jon sat in one of the kitchen chairs and pulled me onto his lap, holding me as my chest heaved, my exposed breasts rising and falling with my labored breaths. This was the part of his ‘nice guy’ image I never wanted to give up: safe, secure, loved.

“That was incredible,” I said softly in his ear as I lay my head on his shoulder.

“I didn’t think you wanted that,” he said, wanting to understand. “Your ex and others always treating you so roughly. You described it as abuse!” he added.

“I did, but they did it for themselves, not me. You did it for me and me alone.”

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

“Did you like telling me what to do? Showing me what to do?”

“Yes, I did like that.”

“Maybe we should go to our bedroom,” he suggested, and I nodded. “What’s that? You want me naked on the bed so you can sit on my face? Yes, dear!” he finished, and we both laughed before he scooped me into his arms to carry me away.

“I love you, Jon!” I said as we walked.

“I love you too, Maddy!” he said, once inside our bedroom, lowering me to the floor.

“Now get those clothes off and lie on the bed! I’m gonna sit on your face and make you eat my pussy as I grind you into the mattress!” I commanded, surprising myself that I could be that crass.

Stripping off his work clothes in record time, he then removed what was left of my top and skirt before situating himself on the bed, with his steely cock standing tall and proud. Climbing on the bed, I stood directly over his face giving him what he’d later tell me was his favorite view of my pussy. He smiled when a couple of juicy drops from my pussy landed on his upper lip, and he licked them away like a savory morsel.

Lowering myself slowly, my eager pussy moved ever closer until he could no longer see it, only taste it, my lips spreading to envelop his. I squirmed in place, getting the feel of his face in my crotch before rocking my hips back and forth, his nose and mouth wiped wet with my juice.

What an extraordinary feeling to have such control, and Jon was willing to cede it as I fulfilled my promise to grind him into the mattress. Like a scratching post for my kitten, his face beneath me served the sole purpose of feeding my needy cunt. Gasps, grunts, and groans were all that escaped my mouth as I felt the pressure building inside again.

Looking down, all I could see were his eyes and their sparkling glow, telling me he was so happy to serve me this way, knowing it made me happy as well. A couple of times, I reached down to grab a shock of hair on each side and pull his face into me, but he couldn’t be pressed any harder into my sex.

Another sexplosion was imminent, and my body stiffened, trying to hold it back. He made up for my lack of movement by lifting his head and pounding his face into my gash, when I came for the third time tonight, panting as I lifted off his face.

Deep gasping breaths were all I could manage when I felt his hands on my ass, pulling us together again. His tongue doing double time on my clit brought another orgasm crashing into me, and still, his tongue didn’t stop. Sucking, licking, and nibbling whatever he could get his mouth on, he wasn’t satisfied until, on the third time, I squirted again, this time covering his face as he couldn’t move out of the way. He just smiled and licked his lips.

A couple of times, while pounding his face into submission, I’d reached back to stroke his patiently waiting cock, but he’d distract me with some new twist in my pussy, so now I slid back until I felt it touch my ass. I’d cum so many times already, I wondered if his wonder-dick would make me cum yet again. Whether I did or not, it was certainly his turn.

Lifting my hips, I sat yet again, this time impaled on him, wriggling around to get it all in. While I’d loved every lick of his tongue, neither it nor his fingers filled me up the way his thick cock did. I tried to squeeze him inside me, but that whole area of my body was worn out from all that had come before. I couldn’t even ride him the way I like to, but he more than made up for it with his rested hips like a pile driver, hammering it into me.

Even on all fours, I could barely hold myself up for him, and his holding out even longer than usual made it even more difficult. I couldn’t believe how long he fucked me and must have been waiting for me to cum again because we unloaded at the same time with a forceful jab into my throbbing pussy. My body jerked and spasmed as it tried to deal with what he’d just done to me, my tired muscles unable to control anything.

Not waiting for him to pull out, I fell to my side, so utterly exhausted I could hardly breathe, let alone speak. Jon climbed over to lay behind me, pulling me to his chest. The feel of his strong arms wrapped around me revived the memory of the last time we were in this position. So tired, but so completely satisfied, I couldn’t imagine why I was worried. What was intended to be a small test of whether he’d accept my control had turned into a test of my endurance, whether I could take what I was demanding, and he was gratefully giving.

I smiled, thinking, ‘Yes, I can take it!’ and closed my eyes to rest, hoping the night wasn’t over yet.

<<<<O>>>>

Two happy lovers find communication is the key. I hope you enjoyed the conclusion to this short series! Please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it and Thanks For Reading!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments