Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love thy Neighbor: Part 3: The Plan

"Lyn cannot contain her horny lust and forms a plan to seduce with Christy Whitehorn"

128
39 Comments 39
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Feeling more and more deeply drawn into the bizarre and overtly sexual life of Glen and Christy, Lyn continues her sexual exploration and discovers desires and needs that both entice and frighten her. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Will she, or won't she?"

As I walked the distance between our two houses, the implications of what I’d just done struck me like a bolt of shame-filled, slutty lightning. John and I had discussed sexual fantasies before, but it was usually him talking about all the nasty, dirty things he wanted me to do, or have done to him. I was much too embarrassed to voice any of my real fantasies. John was big into sexual humiliation and, without even really thinking about it, I just went with it.

Now, after masturbating more in the past twenty-four hours than I probably had in my entire life, I not only treated him like the bad boy in need of punishment that he so desperately craved, but I was proudly strutting across the highway to show my neighbor her soiled panties with my husband’s love-cream saturating them. I’d only known her for a couple of days, but I was already mired in her deviant world of sexual debauchery. She was infectious, contagious, and I felt the warm glow of confidence vibrating throughout my core.

I’d left Christy and her dreamboat of a husband, Glen, by the fire less than an hour ago. For some reason, I needed her approval, thinking that if she approved, I could continue on the path I’d chosen without remorse, guilt, or slut-shaming. As I struggled with the incredible idiocy of what I was doing, I rounded the bend in their driveway, bringing their spacious backyard into view.

She was topless, grunting and growling like a Valkyrie, a sword in her hand. Glen was also armed, defending himself against her, a huge, roguish smile on his lips.

“Unggh,” she grunted under the exertion as she swung at him. “You want her, don’t you?” He parried and riposted. “I saw you staring at her perfect tits. You, aargh, mmph, want to fuck her, don’t you?”

I watched, finding the entire scene somehow erotic. At first, I somehow thought that they were actually fighting, but it quickly became evident that they were just fooling around.

“She isn’t into me,” he said. A flurry of blows, clangs, and clunks followed as he launched a dizzying display that resulted in her losing the grip on her weapon. It spiraled off to the side, landing near the fire. “She’s just being nice.”

Christy laughed at him, smiling. “You need to show me that move. Look, honey, as a woman, I can honestly say that women don’t stare at you with longing, hang on your every word, and lovingly gaze at that mutant monster you call a cock because they’re being nice.”

She retrieved her fallen sword, smiling at me as she noticed me. “Let’s ask her, then, since she’s standing right there,” she pointed, “and nervous about something.”

I just stared at her in dismay, a very slight nod reflexively betraying my innermost thoughts. “I… I’m sorry,” I blurted out. “I just did something I’ve never done before and wanted your advice…and…well…maybe approval.”

Glen chuckled and thrust his sword into the ground, bending forward as I desperately tried to not stare at his perfect butt, and poured me a fresh glass of liquid. “Mead?” he offered.

I took it and chugged down a good bit of it. It was sweet and tasty, unlike anything I’d drank, before.

“So, what’s on your mind?” Christy inquired. I chugged the rest of the honeyed alcohol, nodding as Glen refilled my cup. His bare chest was slightly shimmery with sweat. It made me want him. I wondered what was wrong with me; even his sweat made me horny for him.

I launched into what I’d just done with John, holding up the sticky, ruined panties as proof of my slutty debauchery. During the entire conversation, my eyes darted back and forth between her amazing, bare breasts and her sexy husband. Although I’d just orgasmed, I felt the need for more welling up inside me. Maybe it was the mountain air or something; I was quickly becoming just as horny as my neighbor.

As I finished, she drew near and plopped herself on Glen’s lap, her beautiful breasts less than an inch away from his mouth. Pulling his face to her chest, she moaned as he sucked on her nipple, then turned to me. “I’m so proud of you. Way to go, asserting yourself like that and fulfilling his fantasies. But why are you here and not at your house getting pounded into oblivion?”

“But he just shot his spunk all over your panties,” I held them up. “He’s done for the night.

Glen laughed; Christy wagged her finger at me. “Nonsense,” she said. “You just gave him what he fantasized over, without him begging. I guarantee you that he’s primed and ready for more.”

“Yep,” Glen chuckled. “Take my moon and stars, here.” He cupped her breast as she moaned in response, her hips humping over that massive bulge in his pants. “No matter what she says or does, she drives me wild,” he paused and gave me an extremely horny, devilish look, “as do you.”

Fuck, I melted.

I stood. “If you’re wrong, I’ll be right back here.” I trudged away, smiling at their good-natured laughter.

“See?” I heard Christy tell him. “I told you she wants you. She has Glen Fever.“

Sprinting back home, I’d barely made it to the foot of the stairs before I heard my husband. The quiet of the countryside seemingly amplified his impassioned moans and rhetoric.

“Oh yeah, I’m a bad boy. Punish me for wanting to fuck that sexy piece of ass next door. Make me cum in her panties. You’re such a fucking hot mistress, Lyn. You make me hard. Beat me; treat me like the worm I am.”

Like a stealthy ninja, I ascended, tiptoeing to the bedroom door. Opening it slowly, I saw my husband laying back on the bed, a pair of my panties wrapped around his erect penis.

“So you do want to fuck her, you little pervert. Am I not enough for you?” My tone was authoritative and stern.

He bolted upright, a gasp escaping his mouth, cutting off his stream of self-debasement and moans. “Honey, I, I thought you were out walking. I’m so sorry, I just…”

“Quiet, maggot,” I snapped. “You will only speak when spoken to, do you understand?”

“Yes, Lyn.”

“Who?” I stomped my foot. “Yes, who?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“You will call me ‘Mistress’ from here on out.” He nodded. “I didn’t give you permission to stop stroking that little cock of yours.”

“Yes, Mistress,” John said, smiling broadly.

“Now, since you still haven’t learned your lesson…”

I paused and stripped out of my shorts. He watched me, stroking his actually-decent penis, as I pulled Christy’s cum-soaked panties over my pussy.

“You will lick me to orgasm through the redheaded slut’s panties while stroking your little wiener. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

I straddled his face and lowered my dripping cunt to his face. “Now lick me good, and try to find my clit this time, you pathetic little maggot. Keep stroking that cock, but, if you cum before I say you can, I’ll beat you with your own belt and make you wear it to work tomorrow.”

My husband’s entire body shook as he eagerly sought to obey me. His tongue was hot and supple, with extra sensations added to his oral efforts due to the coldness of his cum and the material of the panties.

“I just talked with Christy,” I confessed. “I showed her what mess you made of her panties. She said that I can keep them to reward you with if you behave and obey me.”

“I love you.” His voice was muffled by my pussy humping his lips.

Without hesitation, I reached back and flicked his testicles with my fingernails, laughing at his whimper. “No talking unless I speak to you directly. Now, suck my clit and make me cum.”

He remained quiet, this time.

“You’re right, you do need punishing.” I ground my pussy into his face, enjoying the feeling of the fabric sliding over my pussy lips as he did his best to lick my clit. “I’ll tell you what, you can fuck her, but only after I have.”

He groaned and shuddered beneath me.

“You’d better not fucking cum, you worthless worm. If you shoot your load before I permit you, you’ll be in for discipline that I guarantee you’ll hate.”

Although I wanted to draw it out, his excitement gave his oral skills the extra something they needed. “Ah, yes, keep licking. That’s it, right there. Oh, fuck, I’m going to cum. Aaah, fuck, yes.”

I came so hard that I could feel my pulsating pussy muscles shooting my cum out of my hole and onto the panties. Contraction after contraction washed over me, possessing me. I collapsed forward, grabbing the headboard, and humping his face with wild abandon.

“You did adequately, slave.” I couldn’t help but giggle a bit. “Now, for your reward.”

I tore off my neighbor’s panties and wrapped them around his shaft once more. Stroking him up and down vigorously, I plunged my mouth over the head of his cock, sucking on it and swirling my tongue over the meat as I bobbed my head up and down as far as I could. Since he’d already had one orgasm, he lasted longer; almost three entire minutes this time.

IvoneFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoneFisher

Rather than move my head away like I always do, I let him shoot his hot spunk into my mouth. I didn’t swallow the salty, slightly-bitter load; instead, I let it dribble out of my mouth and over my chin. As John looked on, totally stunned, I pulled up my shirt, scooped his cum up with my fingers, and applied it to my nipples.

Thinking back to Christy so nonchalantly offering her tits to Glen, right in front of me, I harshly grabbed a handful of my husband’s hair and pulled his mouth to my tits. “Lick your spunk off me, you dirty boy. Are you still hard? Well, no more for you tonight.”

I moaned as his hands sought my pussy, his mouth sucking my nipples for all he was worth.

“Yes, like that, right there,” I encouraged him. “Finger my pussy, rub my clit. Harder, you maggot.”

As I neared orgasm once more, I moaned out, “tomorrow, you will wear those panties all day, to help keep you in line. No touching yourself.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he moaned, his body quivering, again. “I love you, Lyn,” he cooed.

For the first time in what seemed like forever, he planted a passionate kiss on my lips, hugged me, and then curled over and went to sleep. I snuggled up against him, and drifted off, dreaming of Glen and Christy.

He obeyed my commands, showing me that he was wearing her cum-encrusted panties, before embracing me passionately and skipping off to work. I felt alive, energetic, and still horny. Once more breathing in the crisp mountain air and listening to the local fauna chatter away, I threw on a sundress, nothing else, grabbed my phone, and sat on our porch, enjoying the day, and immediately pulled up Plushtales.

I had a message from Christy Scarlet Whitehorn. “Tell me everything that happened, please.”

I typed quickly. “You were right. He was jacking himself when I got home, shouting out that he was bad and needed punishment.”

“And, then?” She was on!

As if possessed, I launched into a blow-by-blow retelling of what had happened. My fingers flew so quickly that my cellphone’s spell-checker gave up.

“Oh, that’s so fucking horny. You’re making me so hot,” she responded when I told her about putting on her panties, still covered in his cum.

I detailed my dirty talk in the heat of the moment, feeling proud that I managed to make my husband happy while breaking new, sexual ground. However, a long pause ensued.

“Are you still there?” I typed.

“Aaah, yes, sorry. I was masturbating. So fucking hot.”

“That turned you on? You were masturbating?” The thought of her getting hot and bothered over what I did thrilled me.

“Still. Cumming again.”

I wasn’t wearing panties, and my hand emulated what I imagined she was doing. “Me too. The thought of you touching yourself got me all worked up.”

“Come over and watch.”

I was tempted. It wasn’t cheating if I just watched. “Can’t. Utility inspections and turnings on, today. I need to be home.”

“I’ll be over. We can hang out.”

Her online status went dark, and I assumed she’d be over, eventually. Continuing fingering myself, I gave myself a quick orgasm. I saw her walking down her driveway, looking sexy and energetic. Christy saw what I was doing and smiled. Seeing her watching me as the throes of lust consumed me caused my orgasm to go from intense to soul-shattering. When I could open my eyes once more, Christy was smiling at my slutty display, her hands holding what looked to be steaming coffee.

“Coffee? Edibles?”

I took both. “You are a terrible influence on me.”

“I can behave if you’d like.”

“No, I don’t think I’d like that. You’re just rubbing off on me…”

“And to you!”

We shared a laugh, but then her face grew serious. Christy plopped down beside me, her short, floral sundress wafting in the morning breeze. “We’re friends, now, right?”

I nodded as she produced a quaint, little pipe and took a draw of the potent-smelling herb. “Sorry. Not a ‘wake and bake’ sort of girl, but this is hard for me to say.”

“After how I’ve been acting, I think you can say anything you want to me,” I gently plucked the pipe and lighter out of her hand, lit it, and took a deep toke. A horrible coughing fit followed.

“So sorry. I should have warned you. That’s my dad’s new hybrid, Hate Fuck. You’ll hate how harsh it is. I have more mellow stuff at home, I can go grab some for you and…”

“I’m fine,” I lied. “What’s so serious?”

Christy sighed, somehow making it seem sexual. With a look of resignation on her face, she said, “No matter what you say or what happens, I want us to be friends above and beyond anything else, okay?”

She waited for me to respond; I said nothing, still coughing a bit, but shook my head in affirmation.

“I know that I’m too intense for most people, especially if they’re hung up on sex,” she continued. “So, if I cross the line and make you uncomfortable at any time, just tell me.”

“I will,” I promised.

“Well,” she paused, “if we’re to continue down this road, I need to know one thing.”

I feared for the worst. “Go ahead.”

“Are you trying to fuck my husband, me, or both of us?”

I was taken aback. “Me? No,” I protested. “Glen's your husband and I’m married…I would never…”

“Mmm-hmm. And?”

“And, nothing. I’m not into women, at all, and there’s no way I can compete with slutty things you…”

My voice trailed off as the smoke hit me. The creeping sensation of vibrating euphoria swept over me, my entire body tingling, heating up, feeling fantastic, and needing sex. Christy watched me, her green eyes sparkling, her red hair highlighted by the morning sun. I took the offered pipe and inhaled another toke, not coughing this time.

“Wow,” I mused. “That’s some good shit.” I giggled at my swearing. “Now, where was I?”

“Oh,” my neighbor laughed, her boobs jiggling nicely. “You were just calling me a slut.”

“Uh, erm, well, I,” I was so embarrassed. “I didn’t mean it like that. What I meant was that…”

“Don’t sweat it, sis.” Her face erupted in laughter. “I know how I seem. It’s fine.”

“But, you’re so classy, still, and so sexy and bold. What I mean is that I’m nowhere near as uninhibited or as open as you are. I could never.”

“You haven’t answered my question.” She turned to face me, directly, her face inches away from mine. “Do you want me, Glen, or both of us?”

“I-I’m not into women.” She smelled so lovely, fresh, and clean. “I’ve never even kissed another woman.” Her face was so close, so beautiful. “And I’d never cheat on my…”

I don’t know which one of us moved first; perhaps it was both of us. My voice trailed off as my lips parted, meeting hers as our hands simultaneously embraced each other.

Her lips were hot, soft, and inviting. I sighed into her mouth as our lips locked together, hands roaming and exploring, our tongues tentatively probing. My entire body ignited in response, my heart thundering, my pussy running with liquid fire.

“Now, you’ve kissed another woman, and I think you liked it. So, which one of us is it?”

“It’s just a fantasy. I wouldn’t do that. I don’t even play in your league; I’m just not that sexual.”

She laughed, unable to stop. I smiled. “Bullshit,” she exclaimed. “You’re off the rails horny, spinning out of control, and loving it.”

“I am not.”

She smiled at me and gave me a non-platonic hug. “Since you moved in, you’ve watched Glen and me getting nasty while getting fucked. You’re masturbating almost as much as I do; you’ve dominated your husband, and I think part of you gets off on the idea that he wants to fuck me. You also ran across the road to show me that you made him cum in my panties, and what you did last night! Face it, Lyn, you’re a hot and horny wild child.”

I just sat there, my mouth open, an idiotic look on my face. “Can I be honest with you?”

“You may.”

“I always wondered what it would be like with another woman, and your husband is so fucking hot and sweet. But John, he’d never go for it. We’re just not hippie swingers like you guys are.”

She laughed and pecked me on the cheek. “If you want it, then go for it; that’s just how we are, but no pressure and no expectations. But, if you do, your husband needs to be on board. Playing is playing; my friend, Kay, on Plushtales, calls it 'Sport Sex'.”

“He’d never agree,” I intoned. “Doing what he wants is one thing, but letting your wife fuck somebody?”

“Not a problem, if it’s his idea,” her face showed pure naughtiness.

At that moment, the water inspector came to turn on the water. The rest of the morning was spent dealing with the various representatives turning on the utilities. Christy and I conspired; she was a devious accomplice, some of her scheming reaching a genius level. By mid-afternoon, we had agreed on a course of action.

“So, you’re actually going to help me seduce your husband? You’re unbelievable.”

“It’s all in fun; besides, it’s super-sexy.”

That evening, we put our diabolical plan into action. I was going to seduce Glen, with his wife’s blessings and aid, and my husband would be happy about it. As if the stars suddenly aligned to facilitate our plans, John came home from work early, all excited. He proudly displayed a slave collar that he purchased on the way home, eager to be treated like a worthless piece of meat.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments