Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughtiness At Netherfield

"A newly-discovered chapter from the secret version of "Pride And Prejudice""

93
31 Comments 31
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this filthy little romp, please let me know with a "❤️". <p> [ADVERT] </p>Or even a "⭐" if you really loved it!"

“Well, Mary, I have some news for you,” said Mr Bennet, putting down the letter that had arrived at Longbourn that afternoon. “This letter is from Mr Bingley. He has been unexpectedly called away to London on a matter of urgent business that is likely to occupy him for several weeks. He is concerned that his sister should not be left without a companion and has written to suggest that one of my daughters might be willing to stay at Netherfield during his absence. It appears that Miss Bingley has particularly requested that Mary should be the one to go.”

“Goodness gracious,” exclaimed Mrs Bennet, dropping her needlework in her consternation. “Why Mary, I wonder? I had thought Miss Bingley to have favoured Jane. They seemed to have become such friends since the ball at Meryton. Surely, Mr Bennet, it would be better if Jane were to go.”

While this had been Mr Bennet’s first thought too, his instinctive reaction to anything his wife said was always to disagree with it.

“I had thought that I might propose Lizzie instead,” he replied. “She has spirit and common sense, and Miss Bingley would, I am sure, benefit from exposure to both.”

“Oh no, Papa,” interposed Elizabeth, who could think of few things worse than being talked down to incessantly by Miss Bingley, without any means of escape. “She snubbed me so grievously the last time we met that I am sure we would quarrel within an hour. Surely if Miss Bingley has requested Mary, then Mary must go.”  

“What do you say, Mary, would you be willing to oblige our new neighbours and stay at Netherfield for a few weeks?” asked Mr Bennet. 

Mary put down her book. “Well, I believe Miss Bingley enjoyed my playing on the pianoforte last time we were at Netherfield,” she said. “I am sure I could play to amuse her. And I dare say I could find some improving volumes in the library, from which I could read to her. That would be gratifying for us both.”

Elizabeth was about to observe that her own recollection of Mary’s playing on that occasion had been rather different, and that Miss Bingley had spent most of the recital attempting to flirt with Mr Darcy, but a sharp look from Jane persuaded her to hold her tongue.

“It is settled then,” said Mrs Bennet, as if the whole thing had been her own idea in the first place, “Mary shall go. You must behave yourself, Mary, and try not to wander off into a daze as you are inclined to do at home.”

So it was that Mr Bennet replied to Mr Bingley, saying that Mary would be delighted to stay at Netherfield for as long as he, Bingley, were absent. Two days later, that worthy gentleman sent one of his carriages to collect both Mary and her baggage, and she bid a fond farewell to her family.

***

Mary was pleasantly surprised by the warmth of the welcome she received at Netherfield. Miss Bingley greeted her with a friendly embrace and ensured that her belongings were conveyed to one of the guest rooms on the first floor. The room was much larger than Mary’s own at Longbourn, furnished with a comfortable bed and with excellent views out across the lawn from the windows.

Miss Bingley even sent her own personal maid to help Mary get ready for dinner, and she felt quite light-headed with pleasurable anticipation when the bell rang announcing the evening meal. The meal itself passed most pleasantly, and afterwards, once they had retired to the drawing room, Mary was keen to make herself agreeable.

“Would you like me to play for you?” she enquired, moving towards the pianoforte. A strange expression flickered across Miss Bingley’s face.

“That is very kind, Mary, but not tonight, I think. I have the beginnings of a headache, and it would be much more relaxing if you were perhaps to read to me instead.”

“Would you like me to fetch one of the books which I brought with me? I have the latest volume of sermons by the Bishop of Bath and Wells which I believe you will find to be most thought-provoking”.

“Maybe tomorrow. For tonight, I have a different book here from which I would like you to read,” said Miss Bingley, producing a small volume. “It is from my brother’s personal library, which he keeps in a locked bookcase in his study, but fortunately I know where he keeps the key. I have marked the place where you may start.”

Mary took the book, which she assumed to be a work of a devotional nature. She opened it at the appointed page and began to read.

“Lady Julia stared in amazement at the footman’s member. It was both long and broad, and stood up in front of him like a soldier on parade. She took it eagerly in her hands. A small amount of clear liquid appeared on the tip, and she put the smooth head in her mouth and sucked at it with great enthusiasm.”

Mary could hardly believe what she was reading.

“Oh my goodness, Miss Bingley,” she exclaimed, “Surely there must be some mistake. You must have chosen this book in error. I am really most sorry.”

“I can assure you there has been no mistake, Mary,” said Miss Bingley with a curious smile. “But do you not find the story most enjoyable and … arousing?”

As Mary watched incredulously, Miss Bingley pulled up her skirts, revealing that she was not wearing any underwear. She spread her thighs, exposing her private parts, and began to rub herself between her legs.

“Do please read on,” she instructed, her hand pressed against her hair-covered mound, “I am most eager to find out what Lady Julia does with the footman’s member next.”

Blushing bright pink, Mary steadied her nerves and read on.

“Having sucked on the footman’s member for some minutes, Lady Julia removed all of her remaining items of clothing and lay on her back on the bed, spreading her legs wide so as to give the footman a full view of her pleasure garden.

“Fuck me, Johnson,” she ordered. “Put your prick in my cunt and fuck me.”

Mary could hardly pronounce the words. They were so filthy, and yet she felt herself getting curiously aroused. She looked up, and saw that Miss Bingley had two fingers buried in her quim and was vigorously pleasuring herself. Despite her feelings of shock and embarrassment, Mary could not resist pressing a hand between her own thighs and squeezing her mound through her skirt. The “schlup, schlup, schlup” of Miss Bingley’s juices was becoming quite distracting, and she forced herself to return to the book.

“Johnson obligingly did as his mistress instructed. He knelt down between her firm thighs, took his manhood in his hand, and guided it into Lady Julia’s moist passage. Soon he was rogering her enthusiastically, his mistress’s shrieks of pleasure arousing him to greater efforts. After some short time, he reached his climax and with a loud cry spilled his seed deep into Lady Julia’s sweet cavity.

Although he was finished, Lady Julia was yet satisfied.

“Lie on your back, Johnson,” she ordered. “I wish you to feast yourself on your own emissions, while I sit upon your face.”

Johnson did as he was told, while Lady Julia straddled him and lowered her plump buttocks and moist petals onto his face.

“Now lick your seed out of my cunt,” she instructed. “And take care not to miss any droplets.”

Johnson was barely able to breathe, as Lady Julia’s broad buttocks spread over his face. But he gallantly licked at her with his tongue and soon cleaned her out to the best of his ability. When Lady Julia at last raised herself from his face, he gasped for breath, while a dribble of his own seed ran from his mouth.

“Oh, my goodness,” gasped Miss Bingley. “Lady Julia is so very, very wicked. And yet the image is nevertheless a stimulating one, do you not think?”

Mary’s head was still spinning. To have discovered that such books even existed, let alone in the library of the Bingleys, was quite enough excitement for one day. But she could also not deny that she had found the story most arousing, and that her own quim was quite moist with excitement.

“My brother has many books of this nature,” explained Miss Bingley, wiping her sticky fingers on her dress. “Most appear to contain scenes in which a lady places her round firm buttocks on the face of her lover, and sometimes even vice-versa. It is a scenario to which Mr Bingley clearly finds himself drawn.”

“I confess, Miss Bingley, that I too found the idea intriguing,” admitted Mary.

“And you will never guess what I have discovered,” exclaimed Miss Bingley, leaning over in a conspiratorial manner. “My brother has had a special chair made, in order to facilitate such activities in reality. Would you like to see it?”

Mary felt that it would be impolite to refuse such an offer. She nodded her head.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

“Follow me then to my brother’s study,” said Miss Bingley. She led Mary down the corridor and, using a key which she produced from her reticule, opened the door of a room which was clearly a gentleman’s private retreat. It was lined with bookcases containing all manner of volumes, as well as other manly objects such as a large desk, two comfortable armchairs, and a side table bearing a box of cigars and other smoking implements.

In one corner was a large wooden chair. At first sight, it appeared to be constructed in a conventional manner, with elegant arms and a seat that was upholstered in dark red velvet. However, Miss Bingley enthusiastically demonstrated its more unusual features.

“Observe, Mary, this padded cushion situated underneath the seat, on which a person might lay one’s head. The seat itself has a central section which can be removed, thus, allowing another person to sit comfortably in it, but with his or her behind fully visible to the person underneath. Do you see?”

“I, I think so,” mumbled Mary, not very sure whether she did or not.

“Maybe it will be clearer if I demonstrate,” declared Miss Bingley. “Now Mary, you must lie on your back and place your head here, on this cushion beneath the seat.”

Somewhat reluctantly, Mary did as she was instructed, and rested her head on the cushion, which fortunately was well-padded and comfortable. She found herself looking up through the open seat of the special chair at the elegant plasterwork of the ceiling.

She then heard a rustling of clothing being removed, then a pair of smooth, rounded buttocks came into her view. They hovered for a moment over the seat, then lowered themselves into place, not above but pressing directly against Mary’s face. The warm mounds of flesh seemed to mould themselves to her features, from her forehead right down to her chin, and for a moment she began to worry that she might be unable to breathe. But by bending her face only slightly she found that her nostrils were freed from Miss Bingley’s plump cheeks, and she was able to take in air without too much difficulty.

Miss Bingley began to writhe about in her seat, rubbing her buttocks against Mary’s face. Mary found the experience curiously exciting, and she felt bold enough to extend her tongue and lick backwards and forwards down the warm crack between the pair of firm cheeks. This appeared to excite Miss Bingley even more.

“Oh my goodness, Mary Bennett, how you are tickling me! But if you are able to slide your face down just a little, I believe you may find somewhere else for your tongue to explore.”

Mary did so, although Miss Bingley’s cheeks were pressed so firmly against her face that she was forced to close her eyes. But suddenly she felt her tongue make contact with two soft, loose flaps of flesh that were both sticky and sweetly scented. A shiver of excitement ran through her as she realised that she was about to taste Miss Bingley’s private place.

She licked at the dangling flaps, tentatively at first but then sucking them gently into her mouth so as to acquire their full flavour. By pushing her tongue between them she was able to penetrate quite far into Miss Bingley’s sweet-tasting hole.

“Oh Mary, what are you doing! Your tongue is right inside me, you wicked girl!” shrieked Miss Bingley, grinding her buttocks further into Mary’s face. “Now lick my bud, I beg you!”

Mary knew what Miss Bingley meant, having often played with her own private parts when she was tucked up in bed at home. As Miss Bingley squirmed more and more, she found that lady’s little button of flesh above her vulva and gave it her full attention with her tongue.

Miss Bingley let out a squeal of pleasure, encouraging Mary to redouble her efforts. Suddenly she felt Miss Bingley stiffen, and then a gush of warm liquid squirted out of that lady’s hole, splashing all over Mary’s face and even into her mouth. Mary swallowed the liquid eagerly, enjoying the sharp tang as it slipped down her throat.

“Gracious, Mary, you do surprise me,” gasped Miss Bingley as she stood up, her dishevelled skirt still up around her waist. “You are quite an expert with your tongue.”

Mary confessed that she had often experimented with one of the village girls, and they would meet to explore each other’s bodies in the fields around Meryton, using their fingers to bring each other to breathless ecstasies among the wild flowers and hedges.

“The pleasures of another woman are most agreeable,” said Miss Bingley. “However, I now feel in need of something more substantial inside me.”

She went to the table and rang a small bell. Almost immediately the door opened, and one of the young footmen, whom Mary had observed earlier, entered. He bowed respectfully.

“May I be of assistance, ma'am?”

“Yes, Johnson, you may. I have just been showing Mary Bennet my brother’s special chair, and she has expressed an interest in trying it. Kindly remove your clothing and lie down in your usual place.”

“Certainly, ma’am,” he answered, and began to do as he had been asked. He was clearly used to such requests and was very soon fully without clothing.

“What do you think, Mary? Is not Johnson a fine creature?” said Miss Bingley, for all the world as if she was inviting her guest to admire a horse from her stables.

Mary found herself admiring his sturdy male body, especially his virile member, which was standing to attention most enticingly.

“Indeed, Miss Bingley, he appears to be excellently well-proportioned,” she said, blushing.  

Johnson strutted over to the chair, his member bouncing jauntily, and laid himself down just as Mary had previously done.

“Now, Mary, do sit on the chair and allow Johnson to entertain you with his tongue.”

Mary pulled up her skirts above her waist and settled herself into the chair, wriggling her plump cheeks so they fitted neatly into the hole in the seat. She gasped as she felt them pressing down on Johnson’s face, then emitted a squeal of surprise as she felt the footman’s tongue licking across her skin. It slipped between her cleft and pressed against the tight hole of her backside, before she felt the tip pushing inside.

“Oh good gracious,” she burst out. “he’s put his tongue in my…my behind!”

“Ah, and is it not a delightful sensation?” exclaimed Miss Bingley. “I taught him how to do it, and now he cannot get enough. Just look how his prick is standing up with pleasure. It really is good enough to eat.”

As Mary watched, Miss Bingley knelt down and took Johnson’s tumescent member in her mouth. She sucked on it for some minutes, while Johnson left Mary’s rear entrance and began to lick and suck at the soft petals of her quim. Mary began to enjoy the sensation enormously. She gripped the arms of the chair and ground herself against Johnson’s face. “Put your tongue inside me,” she ordered, and Johnson was happy to oblige.

Meanwhile, Miss Bingley had ceased her oral attentions. Positioning herself astride the footman’s body, she guided his member into her welcoming passage and was soon riding him vigorously. The poor man was moaning as Mary ground her firm buttocks into his face, but he maintained his tonguing and very soon she felt herself approaching her joyful peak of bliss.

With a cry she allowed the sensation of release to envelop her, feeling her juices flow out across the footman’s face. At the same time, he was pushing his virile member harder into Miss Bingley’s quim. Sensing that he was approaching his own moment of release, she allowed him to slide out of her, before placing his member between her white bosoms and rubbing it until he spent his seed all over the twin mounds, coating them in creamy ejaculate.

“Oh gracious, you filthy creature,” she admonished him. “Get dressed and return to your duties. Come, Mary, won’t you assist me in cleaning up this unfortunate mess?”

By now fully willing to join in whatever lascivious activity Miss Bingley proposed, Mary left the chair and knelt down next to her hostess, where she could clearly see and smell the footman’s emissions. Bending over, she extended her tongue and began to lick the creamy ejaculate off the soft warm mounds, paying especial attention to Miss Bingley’s dark teats, which were quite hard with excitement. The salty emissions tasted delightful, and she took care to swallow every drop.

“Well, Mary,” said Miss Bingley eventually with a sigh, “I see you are quite as much of a slut as your sister Lydia, whose activities are famous throughout the county. I had hoped to shock you by making you read from my brother’s book, but in the end it is you who have shocked me by your wanton behaviour.”

Mary felt that this was a somewhat unjust accusation, since she had merely followed her hostess’s lead, like any dutiful guest. But she had to admit that she had surprised even herself by how much she had enjoyed the experience. She also felt sure that the rest of her visit would prove to be equally entertaining.

Which indeed it did.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments