Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Internship

"This is going to be more than work experience!"

24
7 Comments 7
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Luke Harman’s nerves are starting to get the better of him as he approaches the large glass office block in central London.

Of course, Luke had heard of Jodie Adams but didn’t know a lot about her apart from the fact she doesn’t wear panties, this is the first thing that comes up when you Google her. Luckily his research went more in-depth than what is under her skirt. Jodie Adams, twenty-five years old, was born to a wealthy aristocratic English family. Has a younger sister and brother. Established herself as an international model and infamous party girl. Has more recently made a few films. A millionairess in her own right, with a house in London, and a villa in Monaco. Blonde hair, blue eyes, incredibly attractive and rated one of the world’s sexiest women. Has had numerous lovers and has been linked romantically to several celebrities.

Jodie endorses many fashionable hip products, her face on billboards across the globe. Her name is an instantly recognisable brand with a team behind her. This was the team Luke was hoping to join as an intern.

Luke has just turned twenty, a slim build with wavy dark hair. It’s a hot day, and he is sweltering in his suit, eager to create the right impression. He can feel sweat beading on his forehead as he travels up to the top floor where Jodie’s team beaver away making the magic happen.

Jess on reception welcomes Luke and walks him down the corridor. He can’t help but notice her high heels, short black skirt, beautiful long legs and the cute heart-shaped tattoo on her ankle. She shows him through to Laura Coran, whom he has his interview with.

Laura is Jodie's Personal Assistant. She sits behind her desk, cool and collected in a black dress. Her straight dark brown hair falls off her shoulders.

Luke sits opposite her, and they get the formalities out of the way. Luke explains he had just left university where he studied fashion and business development. He is now keen to get some work experience.

Laura gets up, walks around sits down on the desk in front of him and crosses her legs. Luke looks at her shapely thighs and baby pink-coloured designer stilettos. Her feet look exquisite nestled in her perfect footwear, showing off the amazing arches of her soles and spectacular toe cleavage. Luke couldn’t help but watch her.

“I am looking for someone willing to learn and not easily distracted. Do you get easily distracted?” Laura says as she rubs her bare legs.

She then opens her legs slightly and gives Luke a brief view up her skirt, he notices she isn’t wearing any knickers.

“I can remain professional and focused, so you don’t need to worry,” Luke says moving his eyes away.

Jodie Adams has made going knicker less a fashionable trend, she was often seen out at the best parties and events and openly admitted to rarely wearing underwear.

“I probably should warn you, I generally don’t wear any knickers,” Laura says, flirting.

“You don’t wear panties?” Luke says as he looks directly at the end of her dress.

“It’s kinda our thing in this office, a lot of the ladies here don’t. I pretty much don’t all year round. Jess, who you met at reception goes commando in the summer. I know she isn’t wearing panties today. Do you think that could be a problem?” Laura asks.

“No, I always work hard,” Luke replies sharply, realising his wording could have been better.

“Really.”

“So, would I work here at the office?” Luke continues, changing the subject.

“Sometimes, but there could be a few trips if you were up for travelling. Jodie is in the south of France at the moment, I plan to go over next week, it would be good for you to join us,” Laura confirms.

“Yes, I am eager to travel,” Luke replies.

This is starting to sound like a dream job.

“You are thinking about my lack of underwear, aren’t you? Maybe, I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“No, it’s OK. Aren’t you worried about me seeing?”

“I am not bothered if you see my pussy. I am sorry we seem to have spent more time in this interview talking about vaginas than anything else.”

“It’s all right, I don’t mind.”

Luke turned sheepish and wondered if this conversation about her snatch was a test that he failed.

“Well, Luke. I will think about how we could use you and be in touch. Unless there is anything you can do to convince me this morning?” Laura says, seductively.

Luke looks Laura straight in the face. She was very flirty and flashed him on purpose. He takes the plunge and runs his hand along her leg, hoping he has read the situation right. Laura doesn’t even flinch.

“Mmm, you have a soft touch, Luke,” Laura says.

Slowly his fingers go higher up her dress. He starts rubbing her thighs, her pale skin is like silk.

“Touch me, Luke.”

He slowly starts stroking her pussy. He then pushes his fingers into her wet hole.

“Ah Luke, that feels so nice,” she says as she lightly moans.

“I want to feel your breath on me and your saliva around me,” she whispers.

“OK.”

“Get on the floor,” Laura demands.

Luke gets up and takes off his tie and jacket. Then lies on the carpeted floor. Laura straddles her legs on either side of him. He looks directly along her bare legs to the nakedness up her dress. Laura kicks off her heels and pushes her dress up affording Luke a better view of her beautiful little pussy. She squats down and smothers Luke. His head squashed between her thighs. She lowers down and feels his face in her groin he plants kisses on her pussy and the small mound of hair above it, then vigorously starts licking.

Laura pushes her slit apart with her fingers and pushes down on his face. He is smothered by her. He pushes her buttocks apart. His mouth and nose are drowning her fluid. She pulls up slightly as Luke assaults her cunt, allowing his tongue to satisfy her.

As Laura reaches an orgasmic explosion, Luke’s tongue finds her anus and he starts to rim her bum hole. She loves his tongue exploring every inch of her genitals. She holds her cheeks apart allowing Luke to continue. He kisses her openings like he is passionately French kissing. Laura is more than satisfied as she feels him tickling her nerve endings.

Luke moves back and plants some kisses on her moist pussy. Laura yells out loud as she reaches the peak of satisfaction and drowns Luke in her cum.

Laura gets up off Luke. He stands up, blood rushes to his head. He takes a minute and puts his shirt back on. Laura pulls her dress down and hands Luke a tissue to clean his face. Her toes are tingling, and she gives them a wiggle as she puts her heels back on.

“So, when can you start?” she says smiling.

Luke starts the following week and is instantly whisked off to Monte Carlo by Laura to meet up with Jodie Adams. The events of the interview aren’t mentioned, and Luke decides to remain professional and not try anything with Laura.

As soon as they land Ulysses, Jodie’s chauffeur picks them up in a flame-orange Bentley ‘Flying Spur’ and they drive through the hills to Jodie’s villa. Laura is aware that Jodie is already at a party, so they need to quickly freshen up and change to meet her.

Luke is quickly shown to his room in the lavish villa, a quick wash and he throws on a shirt and some chinos then he heads downstairs. Laura emerges looking beautiful in a white cocktail dress and white high-heeled sandals.

MatureSensetive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureSensetive

Ulysses drives them up the road to another local villa where a party is in full swing.

Luke and Laura make their way through the garden party and find Jodie Adams sitting in a zip-up sleeveless grey crop top with light blue low-waist denim jeans. Her feet are nestled in a pair of chunky-heeled, see-through light blue plastic mules. She has a toe ring and anklets on each.

“Hi Luke, I am Jodie,” she says getting up and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Pierre, get this guy a drink,” she says, diverting her chat to their host.

Pierre introduces himself and hands Luke a beer. He takes a swig as he observes Jodie and Laura catch up; they chat more like friends. Jodie is even more gorgeous in the flesh. Luke looks at her matching red manicure and pedicure, soft tanned skin and ruby lips. She catches his stare and brings him into the conversation while Laura goes to get more drinks.

Laura is dying to catch up with Juan, a local guy she has hooked up with a few times. After a few drinks, she makes her excuses and leaves to go to the club where Juan works.

Luke feels like a fish out of water when Laura leaves, he is also a bit sad that she has a boyfriend. Jodie is in deep conversation with some friends, and not really knowing anyone else, he decides to leave too, it is only a short walk back to the villa.

“I am going to head back now, Miss Adams,” he says preparing to leave.

“Really, why don’t you stay and have another drink?” Jodie says, trying to persuade him.

“Ok, I could stay for one more,” he replies.

Jodie grabs Luke takes him to the bar and gets them two beers.

“Dance with me,” she says.

Before Luke can answer she pulls him on the patio, where a few people are dancing. He watches her shapely tight body move in time with the music. She pulls him in closer and wraps her arms around him. He does the same and glides his fingers down her back.

Jodie spins around and grinds her ass in Luke’s groin. He feels his cock get stiff as she slides up and down. Jodie feels his dick against her. She moves his hand to her groin encouraging Luke to touch her. He starts rubbing her jeans.

“Let’s move, where there are fewer people,” she whispers in his ear.

They walk around to a secluded part of the garden behind a nicely cut bush. They can still hear the music and start dancing face to face. Luke strokes Jodie's tummy and plays with her pierced belly button.

"I think you know where I want that hand to go," she says coyly.

He runs his hand down and undoes the buttons on her tight jeans, they fly open to confirm she isn’t wearing knickers, and her pussy is shaved. He lightly starts to touch her, rubbing her pussy lips and slowly pressing his fingers against her clit as he spreads her open.

Jodie undies Luke’s chinos and pulls out his cock. She spits on her hand and starts playing with him. 

Luke undoes the zip of Jodie’s top, letting it fall open to reveal her beautiful breasts. He buries his head kissing and sucking her tits as he keeps his fingers going inside her. Jodie goes red and starts to moan.

“A little harder, hun, I am almost there.”

Luke does as instructed as Jodie cums on his fingers.

“Thanks, hun, I love getting wet in public. Your turn,” she says, looking down at Luke’s waiting cock.

Jodie caresses Luke’s balls and starts to wank him off as he cradles her moist breasts. Luke can almost feel instantly he is about to cum just by her touch.

“I am close.”

One more jerk and he starts to cum, dripping semen from his end. It splatters down on Jodie’s jeans and feet. She keeps going emptying his balls letting his warm load drench her toes.

“I love it when a guy cums on my toes,” Jodie says, looking down at her spunk-wet feet.

Jodie rubs the semen into her jeans and wipes her feet with a tissue. She then squashes her tits back in the top and does up the zip, but not quite to the top showing off a bit more cleavage. She does up her jeans, leaving the top button undone, showing off a bit more of her belly than before. Luke puts his cock away.

“Bet you are glad you stayed now,” she quips, as they join the party.

Fuck yes, Luke thinks as he grabs another beer.

At 4 am Jodie calls Ulysses to come to pick them up, he is used to collecting his mistress at these early hours. Luke and Jodie fall in the back of the Bentley and drive to her villa. They get out and Ulysses turns around to drive and pick up Laura. Jodie and Luke go inside the villa and head upstairs.

“This is a nice villa.”

“Thanks, I just got it,” Jodie replies.

“Well, goodnight, Miss Adams,” Luke says as he walks towards his room.

“Where are you going?” Jodie asks.

“I was going to bed.”

“Why don’t you come to my room, we should share?” she quips.

Luke follows her to her room.

“By the way, I am not thinking of sleeping but having sex. OK with you?” she says opening the door to her lavish bedroom.

This was more than OK with Luke. Jodie gets naked quickly, kicking off her heels, pulling down her jeans and unzipping her top. She falls back onto the soft sheets. Luke quickly follows her lead and joins her on the bed.

They start kissing and rolling around. Luke is soon erect, Jodie crawls down the bed and takes his cock in her mouth. Her glossy ruby lips run up and down his massive shaft. His bell rings her tonsils as his skull fucks her. Jodie’s mouth goes up and down his massive member. She can’t wait to get his cock inside her pussy.

Jodie moves up and swings her naked body over his torso. Without wasting any time and lowers her body onto his concrete hard knob and watches it disappear inside her. She bounces up and down on Luke’s pole. Yelping as his cock splits her and frantically rubs the depths of her cavity.

Panting, she slowly gets off Luke’s groin.

“Is there anything you like?” he asks, eager to please.

“Ah, hun, take me from behind. I want to feel you cum inside me. I take precautions, so you don’t have to use a condom if you don’t want to.”

Luke moves her over, so she is on all fours, like a wild animal he wants to tame. He spanks her arse with his wet dick before finding the dripping mount between her legs, he takes her from behind. Her arse cheeks smash against his groin. Jodie yells and screams, her face turns red. Her cries grow louder as she loses control. Then she dials down to a whimper as she has multiple orgasms on his dick. The pair collapse and fall asleep in a sweaty wet mess.

Jodie ignores the daylight and encourages Luke to do the same, he is easily persuaded. He never wants to leave this room.

Eventually, Jodie climbs off the bed and gets in the shower. She needs to get ready to meet some friends in town. She dries herself off, applies some makeup and straightens her messy blonde hair. Luke slowly wakes up and watches Jodie, without putting on any bra or knickers, slide her body into an aqua-blue knee-length dress. Her feet step into a pair of yellow high heel sandals. She puts her leg up by Luke and asks him to do them up for her. Luke plays with her anklet as he does up the dainty strap around her ankles. He gazes up her dress to get a good view of Jodie’s bald pussy. She smiles as she swaps her legs. Luke does up the second sandal then slowly runs his hand up her leg, he moves his head into position as he pushes up her dress. Jodie holds his head between her legs as his tongue starts licking her snatch. She loves the feeling as his saliva moistens her cunt. Slowly he makes her orgasm.

“Welcome to the team,” she says, satisfied.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments