Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Transitioned

"Transitioned in a salon by a dominant lady hairdresser"

36
11 Comments 11
39.1k Views 39.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"This is based on a true story. I was sent to a salon by a Mistress for what I thought was a simple haircut in a feminine setting. But the Mistress and hairdresser had something else in mind. <p> [ADVERT] </p> By the time the hairdresser was done, my hair and eyebrows were ultra-feminine."

Back in the days when studying for my marketing degree, I had a girlfriend who worked at the front desk of a salon.  Sometimes, I would pick her up after work.  I remember loving the smells and sounds of the salon, seeing how women would enter looking one way, undergo a makeover, sometimes a pretty radical one, and leave looking totally different.  I remember thinking how much power the stylists had to transform someone and then not even think about it by the time they were back with their boyfriends and husbands that night.  Meanwhile, for better or worse, the client had to go about life looking totally different.

We broke up near the end of my studies, and I did not get into another relationship as I was too busy building an on-line marketing business.  It was a great business to have; I worked alone and was able to bring in a pretty consistent income.  It did not matter where I did my work because I did not have to meet with my clients except by e-mails, texts, and phone (I even avoided Zoom and Skype).  So, a couple of months ago, I moved from the cold winters of the northeast to the warm temperatures of the west coast.  With my business kept me very busy, I did not have time to make friends, and my family connections were only a few holiday cards in December to distant relatives who I had not seen in years.

Over the past couple of years, I had developed an interest in BDSM.  Largely, I thought that some of the Mistress pictures that I saw were hot.  So, I began to cruise through some websites for BDSM and watch some of the videos.  One night, I followed a link to a so-called dungeon not too far away from me. 

Most of the pictures of the Mistresses on their site did not do much for me, except for Mistress Nancy, a German lady who had a knock-out brunette, bobbed haircut.  It took me a few days to get up the nerve to call, but eventually I did, and an appointment was set with her for that night.

It was a wonderful session of what most would probably call garden-variety BDSM.  I felt at ease with Mistress Nancy, and at the end of the session, I told her that I would like to see her again.  She asked me what I would like to do next time.  I realized that I was at a loss for any specific ideas, so I asked her what she liked.  She said that she into doing forced feminization sessions and asked if that was something in which I would be interested.

I hadn’t thought about it, but I realized that I did have a fantasy that would entail that.  “It probably would not be anything we could really do here,” I began, “but I could tell you a fantasy that I’ve had and maybe that would give an idea for what we could do next time.”

Mistress Nancy nodded for me to continue.

“Well, I’ve found beauty salons to always be a place where a client walks in and the hairdresser can do all sorts of things to them. Maybe we could do some sort of a roleplay thing like that.”

“I think that there’s more to your fantasy than that,” Mistress Nancy said as if knowing that I was only telling her a small part of the story.  “Tell me all of it.”

I felt very nervous about sharing something that I had only had private thoughts about, but I was with a beautiful Mistress and if she wanted me to tell, then I would.

“It would start by getting an e-mail from you, telling me that I am to go to a hair salon for an appointment that you have made for me.  I wouldn’t know any details except the address of the salon that you’ve chosen.  A couple of minutes before I am to go inside, you’d text me the story is that you have told the salon.  Maybe I am a friend that you have decided that you will help transition to be more feminine, or maybe I lost a bet to you, or maybe you just sent me there for my normal four-to-six-week haircut.  It would be up to you what story you’d like to use.”

“Hmmm, sounds intriguing.  What would be done to you in your fantasy?”

“I really wouldn’t want it to be anything that couldn’t be undone by the end of the day. So maybe some sort of a hair set, or just a styling.”  I continued, “Then afterward, I would come to see you here for a session.  If it was a forced feminization session, I guess that would work well.  But I know that it probably isn’t something that could be done, bringing things from here into the outside world.”

“Probably not but give me your number and maybe you’ll get a text from me.  In the meantime, don’t have your hair cut in case I decide to have you done in a salon.”

I gave her my number and soon left the studio.  It felt good to tell Mistress Nancy that fantasy, but I knew nothing would ever come of it, except for maybe a roleplay session next time. 

=====

It had been a couple of months since my session with Mistress Nancy.  I had become very busy with work, which left me little time for anything else.  I had not had my hair cut per Mistress Nancy’s instructions.  But, to be honest, it was more about not having the time to get to the barbershop.  It was past the base of my collar and over my ears, plus, it had gotten a bit shaggy.

Late one Tuesday night, I heard the text tone on my phone.  It was from an unknown number and read, “You need to be feminized.  Be at the salon on 390-K Anderson St at 6 pm on Saturday.  You will be texted just before 6 pm with the story that I have told them and what will be done to you.  Come to the dungeon after they finish with you at the salon.  Reply tonight to confirm that you will submit.”

I suddenly felt all sorts of excitement followed very quickly by nervousness and being absolutely scared.  Part of me wanted to ignore the text and pretend I had never received it.  Instead, I found myself texting “Yes, Mistress.  I submit.”  This was really going to happen.

=====

For the rest of the week, I was alternately gripped with fear and anticipation.  I did not hear anything further from Mistress Nancy.  As Saturday approached, I started to think, and maybe hope, that nothing would come of it and I would not get the text before 6pm.  Then I could just revel if the excitement of the fantasy.  By the time I was driving to the address she had provided, I had convinced myself that nothing would happen, and I would just be driving home come 6 pm.

As I got close, I noticed that I was getting into a run-down area of town.  Approaching the address, I saw a decrepit strip mall.  Pulling into the lot, most of the stores looked like they had been closed for years.  At the far end, I saw a broken sign that said, ”Salon Bella Mujer.”  It had the address from Mistress Nancy’s text.

My mind raced.  Did I really want to go through with this?  What was I getting myself into?  Then rationality started to come back.  I knew Mistress Nancy would not have anything done to me that that would make me look any different come tomorrow.  Maybe she really would only have me get my normal haircut here.  It might not be a place that I would choose myself, but I really did need a haircut, I thought to myself while subconsciously running my hand through my hair that had really gotten way too long lately.  Yeah, I did really need to get a haircut anyhow.  No matter what, I’d probably have them give me a trim.  It would be okay.

As the panic subsided, my phone alerted me that a text had arrived.  I had lost track of time, and it was now 5:58 pm.  I looked down to read the message.

“Go into the salon and tell them that you are here for the 6 pm that I made for you.  I forget what name I made it under.  I told them that you are my slave, and I am sending you to get your hair set on rollers.  I’ll look forward to seeing you with your pretty curls later.”

It was now 5:59pm and I did not have a chance to think further.  With that, I got out of the car and walked toward the salon door.  From a distance, I saw the salon hours posted as 10am to 6pm for the day.

=====

As I entered, first I noticed how old and rundown everything was.  The linoleum floor was worn through in many places, mirrors were cracked and dirty, and the salon chairs looked like they were from the 1950’s – and had been used ever since then without being re-done or cleaned.  To my left, I heard, “May I help you?” from the attractive high school aged girl behind the desk.

“Yes.  I am here for a 6 pm appointment.”

The girl looked at her book and said, “You must be Rachel Arlaine.  I am Katie.”

“No that’s not me.”

“That’s the only 6 pm we have booked, you are our last appointment for the day, so that must be you, Rachel.  A very nice lady called and told us your situation and what we needed to do to you today.  You were instructed to come to us today, weren’t you?”

“Yeah,” I mumbled.

“Then please kneel right over there,” Katie pointed to a spot in the corner.

When I looked at her rather confused, Katie continued, “Come now, Rachel Arlaine.  You are not going to be a problem, are you?”

Something in her tone was so commanding for just a high school girl, that I knew it was best if I did what she said.  So, I knelt in the corner and looked up at her.

“Wrong way, Rachel Arlaine.  Face the wall and keep your eyes down.  Idalys will be with you in a moment.”

I did what she said.  I could hear some giggles from the one stylist with a customer in her chair and some whispers between them that I was sure were about me.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the clicking of heels on the worn linoleum floor coming toward me.

From behind me I heard, “Rachel Arlaine, your Mistress called and made an appointment for you.  She requested you be done with curlers.  You will be treated like the sissy slave that you are.  You will address me as Lady Idalys.”

I was still facing the wall with my eyes down looking at the floor, which seemed to be wise based on my interaction with Katie.  I felt something being put around my neck, and I caught a glance of a chain.  Lady Idalys had put a collar around my neck.

“You will follow me to my station to begin your transition, Rachel Arlaine.”

I was very glad that the text from Mistress Nancy had said that I would just be getting a curler set here.  It would be something that I could wash out later, but in the meantime, this was going obviously going to be a full fantasy salon service.  As I was being led on the leash by Lady Idalys and could see her, I was all the more looking forward to being put into her chair.  Lady Idalys was about mid-forties with a perfectly sculpted body, yummy C-cup breasts, and frosted blonde, wavy hair to her shoulders.  She really did look like a lady who knew how to take charge.

The other hairdresser had just finished with the woman in her chair as Lady Idalys was leading me by the leash.  Lady Idalys called out to her by name, “Luciana,” and gave her instructions in Spanish.  Luciana smiled and headed toward the back room.  I watched briefly as Luciana walked away with her long curly, dark hair bouncing and swaying just above a perfect behind.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

“This is where you will be done.”  Lady Idalys said simply and commandingly as she pointed at a salon chair in the back of the salon.

As I was about to sit, Luciana returned with a smock and a bag in her hands.

“You will wear this smock.”  Luciana commanded.  It was worn-out pink material with plenty of frilly lace.  I gulped as I reached for the smock as Lady Idalys slapped my hand.  “Not over those male clothes.  Remove them first.”

As I looked for where I could change clothes, the stern lady holding the leash read my mind and said one word, “Here.”

Hesitantly, I removed my jeans and shirt to the amusement of the ladies in the salon.  I stopped when I was down to my underpants, but one glance from Lady Idalys and I knew I would need to lose all my male clothing for her.  As my underpants came off, I heard giggles and some comments in Spanish. 

As I realized that I was rock-hard, from beside me, I heard Lady Idalys’ voice, “That is disgusting.  I had hoped you would be a proper lady, Rachel Arlaine.  But perhaps you really are a slutty one.  I now know how you must be prepared and trained.”

The uncomfortable feeling increased as Lady Idalys said in a very matter-of-fact way, “No wonder Mistress Nancy is having you feminized with a penis that tiny.  That little thing could never please a woman.”  She then extended the smock to me, and I put it on.  It did not come all the down way to my knees.  Seeing this, Lady Idalys told me, “You will have to sit like a proper sissy.  I do not want to look in the mirror and see a reflection of your little sissy clit.  Sit.”

Luciana and Katie took something out of the bag that Luciana had been holding.  Then Luciana bent down and took my left leg as Katie gripped my right arm.  Soon each had fastened a Velcro strap to hold a leg and an arm to Lady Idalys’ chair.  At that point, I probably could have still gotten away, but I was a bit dumbfounded as I watched these attractive ladies bind me to the chair.  Soon they had attached my other arm and leg too.  Luciana placed a final strap around my chest and Katie one around my waist to keep me firmly affixed to the chair.  I was not going anywhere until Lady Idalys decided otherwise – I no longer had any say in the matter.

As Katie and Luciana put my clothes in the bag and giggled as they walked away, Lady Idalys spun the chair around and leaned it back as she turned on the water in the sink at her station and forcibly washed my hair.  It was the most aggressive shampooing I had ever experienced, but it somehow felt right coming from her.

Collared, on a leash, bound to a chair, dressed in a frilly, pink smock, naked underneath, and definitely in the control of a dominant woman; at that point, I really did still find it a turn-on.  I thought how great it was that Mistress Nancy had arranged this.  Later that night, after my session with her at the dungeon, and when I’d had a chance to wash the shampoo-set out of my hair, I would look back on this and think how great it was to have done this fantasy.  I did not yet realize that control of my life had been taken away completely.

Lady Idalys turned me back around to face the mirror and toweled off my hair, she went to the back room.  Shortly, I heard the click of her heels again, this time with something being rolled.  It was a cart filled with purple and white, plastic rollers.  They were a lot smaller that I would have anticipated.  My hair had grown quite a bit since I saw Mistress Nancy, so I did not think the curlers needed to be that small.  I should have known better, but I asked Lady Idalys if she really needed ones that small for me.  In a blink of an eye, I felt a very hard, firm slap on my face.

“Sissies are not to question what is to be done with them.  A sissy is to sit still and submit.  Do you understand that, Rachel Arlaine?”

“Yes, Lady Idalys. I will be quiet and let you do what you want to do.”  I was starting to have a vague idea that this might go beyond the fantasy that I told Mistress Nancy.

Lady Idalys laughed and said, “You don’t have any choice any more anyhow.  A disobedient slut who can’t keep her mouth shut cannot be allowed to make decisions or think for herself.  And she certainly doesn’t need a soft curl.  Hmmm, maybe something tighter than these.”  With that, she left with the purple and white rods and returned with a tray of pink and blue ones that were even smaller.  I understood now not to say anything. 

She began to part my hair and picked up the first tiny curler.  I felt her tug on a strand of my hair, place a piece of paper around it, roll it around the curler, and snap it shut.  Soon she was doing it again and again.  I found myself feeling amazed by the quickness and precision with which she did this.  I remained quiet and watched as the limp, wet hair on my head turned into a mass of tiny curlers.

After she snapping the last curler shut, Lady Idalys said something in Spanish to Luciana, who disappeared into the back room.  Lady Idalys put some cream around the edges of my hairline and wrapped cotton along where she had put the cream and behind my ears.  I figured this was probably a way to keep the dryer from being too hot on my skin.  I then forgot my place for a moment as I asked Lady Idalys how long I would need to be under the dryer.  Just as I remembered her last slap of me, I was surprised to see a smile come to her face.

“Rachel Arlaine, if you were an obedient and proper lady, you would just be going under the dryer.  But since you have shown yourself to be a disobedient slut and in need of much training and discipline, I have decided that what Mistress Nancy requested was not enough.  I am taking control of your transition myself.”  As she paused, my stomach sunk.  “I have decided that your first feminine hairdo will not be a set that you can wash out.  It will be a poodle perm.”

At that moment, Luciana returned from the backroom with a pair of plastic gloves and a bottle with a nozzle on it.  Lady Idalys paused a moment as she put on the gloves to enjoy the look of horror on my face.  “I will leave the solution on a little extra long, so your perm will be just a little over-processed.  That will make it more obvious to anyone who sees you that you have had a perm.  Any new girl should have the experience, at least once, of having a perm that did not go quite so well.  But do not worry, you will be seeing me or Luciana for all your future appointments and we will soon have you looking like an attractive sissy slut.  No one will mistake you for a real male ever again, Rachel Arlaine.”

“No…” is all I could whisper.

Lucinda quickly chimed in, “Now, Rachel Arlaine, I think what you mean to say, is ‘Thank you, Lady Idalys, for doing to me what needs to be done to me, and please, Lady Idalys, do whatever it takes to make me a good and obedient sissy.’ Isn’t that right, Rachel?”

Looking into the eyes of this dominant woman, I suddenly knew that she was indeed correct, and I was suddenly grateful that Lady Idalys had chosen to take control of me.  I now knew that I could not make decisions for myself — that I should not be allowed to make decisions for myself — I needed to submit and obey Lady Idalys.  I whispered, “Thank you, Lady Idalys.”

With that Lady Idalys began to apply the perm solution to the mass of perm rods.  As she completed and put a plastic cap over what was soon to be a poodle perm, I knew I was past the point of no return, so as she leaned the chair back, I did not ask or even think about what was next.

But in kindness to the sissy that she was transitioning, Lady Idalys said, “While we wait for the perm to set, I am going to have Katie get rid of those horrible male eyebrows and give you nice, thin, high-arched eyebrows.  She will use electrolysis instead of waxing.  Waxing is only temporary, and I want you to have sissy eyebrows from now on.”

I could only nod as she continued, ”You know that Katie is our receptionist here, but she is also going to beauty school and needs to practice.  You are just a sissy, so you will be good as her first ‘customer.’  You will address her as ‘Miss Katie’ and obey her.”

Miss Katie wheeled a chair next to me and began the painful task of reducing and reshaping my eyebrows.  “We were working on eyebrows this past week at beauty school using the mannequins.  I was pretty good at doing the ‘surprised, little girl’ look.  I think that is a good look for a sissy to have.”

As I started to open my mouth, Miss Katie quietly stopped me, “Shhh, you know this is what you need.”

I paused briefly as I looked into her young eyes and saw a nascent dominance that had reached full fruition in Lady Idalys.  “Yes, thank you, Miss Katie,” was all I could say.  With that, Miss Katie smiled, knowing that she had established her dominance over me.

In the haze of watching Miss Katie working on me and inhaling the aroma of the perm solution, I heard Lady Idalys speak to Lucinda in Spanish.  The next sensation I had was Lucinda taking my hand and beginning to put extensions on my fingernails and paint them.

Lucinda and Katie finished as Lady Idalys returned to leaned me back to rinse off the perm solution and remove the rods.  She picked out the curls and used some type of a dryer on them.  She then turned the chair to face the mirror.  What I saw was nothing like the male that had entered the salon.  There was a pretty sissy, in frilly smock, with surprised, little girl eyebrows, and a mass of very tight curls on her head.

“Almost done,” Lady Idalys said.  “Miss Katie, please do Rachel Arlaine’s makeup, and remember she has been acting like a disobedient slut, so we should make her up that way.”

I saw Miss Katie smile and she turned toward an area where they had some makeup supplies.

“And, Lucinda,” Lady Idalys continued, as I could feel her touching my earlobes. “What do you think.”

“Hoops would be the best to go with a poodle perm,” replied Lucinda.  “I’ll pierce her and put them in.  And I’ll add a couple studs too.”

With that, I was under the control of Miss Katie and Lucinda again.  I knew I had no control, and by then I knew that was a good thing.  They were my superiors and under the direction of Lady Idalys.

When they finished, I was turned back toward the mirror.  I was truly unrecognizable from when I had entered.  I really was totally feminine now.  I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“What do you think, Rachel Arlaine?” asked Lady Idalys in a soft voice.

“It is wonderful, Lady Idalys.” I said almost in disbelief of what I saw and how I now felt.

“You will still need very, very much training, but this is truly who you are.  While Miss Lucinda and Miss Katie were working on you, I called Mistress Nancy.  She agreed to turn you over to me.  You are my slave and property now.  There is still much to do, but I assure you that you will be turned into a proper and obedient sissy.”

Looking into the eyes and smile of this dominant woman, all I could say was, “Thank you, Lady Idalys,” as I looked forward to where these wonderful women lead me in the future.

Published 
Written by Salon_Slave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments