Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femdom Stories

Femdom or female domination sex stories, are those where a woman takes the lead.

Dominant wives, girlfriends or women in positions of power, are usually the main character, with a submissive male or female, attending to their every demand.

For male and female subs, femdom fiction is likely to contain story elements of both softer activities like foot worship and teasing, to more hardcore activities like light torture, pain play (nipple and genital clamps, CBT), strap-on sex (pegging), figging, smothering / suffocation, orgasm denial, fisting, anal play, spanking, toilet play and humiliation.

Popular Stories

Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story.

“That a black eye is watching you, And that love awaits you, Toreador, love awaits you!” - From Carmen: The Toreador Song, by Georges Bizet

Demanding. Insistent. She’s flipping the bird at my earlier text: Give me an hour. Pop-up drinks with the directors to celebrate last night’s Businesswoman of the Year win. Whatever. Her text is adamant, not a centimetre of wiggle room: I meant right NOW,...

All Stories

The Enveloping Requirement: Part 6

The disciplinary weekend draws to a close, but will it end there?

“Yes, Christopher. You flirting around my female staff members is something I take seriously. I can not have that in my corporate facility. I need you to be concentrated on doing what I require from you, that is one hundred percent efficiency,” Miss Lexin...

Ms. Samantha Supreme And Tiny

Shameless female gambling exec takes on a loser’s debt to his everlasting unmanly regret

Sam came to a famous city of sin as a teenager. She started as a chorus-line girl, and quickly was elevated to a Feature Dancer. The money was good, but she craved more. Soon she evolved into a prestigious Exclusive Dancer. She bought a condo and a Corvet...

My Humiliation Part 3: Mistress Lisa

I pay a painful and humiliating debt to a beautiful young woman

I owed a painful debt to Mistress Lisa and, my Mistress informed me, would be given to her for a weekend at the end of the month to settle the debt. I had known this was coming, but now I felt a wave of fear and excitement cascade over me. Mistress Lisa w...

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 4

Simon, while dressed en femme, has an embarrassing encounter with a young neighbour

It was Sunday morning, yet there was no chance of a lie-in for Simon. He had set his alarm for 5:30 AM, as instructed, but had not factored in nocturnal erections, which negated the need for an external clock. At 4 AM, he had been sharply woken up by the...

The Psychiatrist's Secret: Dr. Emily Watson's Hidden Passion

When college senior Alex Steele lands an interview with the esteemed psychiatrist Dr. Emily Watson for his university's newspaper, he never expects the encounter to ignite a flame of desire.

Alex Steele, a college senior, has been assigned to interview Dr. Emily Watson, a successful psychiatrist, for her university's newspaper. Alex is instantly drawn to Dr. Watson's intelligence, confidence, and enigmatic aura. He can't help but feel a wave...

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 3

Simon is landed with menial chores to do but still manages to get into trouble

Simon had not had a good start to his first full day with Sarah in that he was now locked in a chastity device with no knowledge of when he might be released. Whilst the thought of being caged in this way had always appealed to his submissive side, the re...

The Master And The Slave - Chapter 3: The Return To Routine

Mistress Veronica and Slave John return home

The sun had barely risen, casting its first warm rays of the day onto the dark red walls of the mansion's basement. The air was heavy with anticipation as Veronica, clad in a tight black corset and thigh-high boots, entered her domain, the dungeon she'd c...

Score 2 2
0
372 Views 372
1.1k words 1.1k words

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Busy Mistress - Femdom Smut

He becomes a brat when he sees me working!

FEMALE’S P.O.V~ I was engrossed in my laptop, cocooned in a blanket, when he suddenly materialized before me in his boxers and a loose white shirt that seemed to be slipping off. He looked delightful. However, I didn’t have the luxury to appreciate the br...

Corporate Seduction: Pleasing the Boss

A CEO of a busy company hires an intern to pleasure her. She dominates him and uses his face as a sex-toy to pleasure herself after hours.

The dimly lit room is adorned with a sleek, black leather couch and a mahogany conference table. The walls are lined with framed certificates and accolades, a testament to the success of this company. A large, ornate chandelier hangs overhead, casting sof...

Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story.

“That a black eye is watching you, And that love awaits you, Toreador, love awaits you!” - From Carmen: The Toreador Song, by Georges Bizet

Demanding. Insistent. She’s flipping the bird at my earlier text: Give me an hour. Pop-up drinks with the directors to celebrate last night’s Businesswoman of the Year win. Whatever. Her text is adamant, not a centimetre of wiggle room: I meant right NOW,...

Ms. Misty And Tommie

A lonely father has a visit from his son and the boy's dazzling and seductive "lady-friend"

Mr. Charles Carson had not seen his college freshman son for some time. He knew the youngster was busy with studies and popular with the girls but still? So, when Thomas called and said he was going to be home that afternoon, Charles was pleased. It had g...

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 2

Simon relives an event five years earlier when he was caught self-pleasuring and the next day discovers that Sarah has a way of stopping him self-pleasuring again

Sarah, or Miss Jones as Simon was now expected to address her, drove them to her house. Once there, Simon was instructed to remove the remaining bags from her car and take them around the back to the garden shed, where they were added to those already the...