Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoy the story please press like. All comments are welcome. The story has not happened yet, but my wife's mind and body loves to be taken to these lust-filled places."

Joan has arranged another evening at Club Euphoria. My wife has been active on their website, reading comments and making some of her own. There has been a lot of feedback from other members of the club on my wife's activities there. Most of the comments are positive and are encouraging Joan to explore her wildest sexual fantasies at the club. A few women are jealous that my wife is dominating the discussions. Joan has attracted the attention of a large group of members, both men and women.

My wife gets turned on, knowing that other members of the club are watching her fulfill her most erotic desires. Joan is filled with shameful erotic lust and wants to experience all of her slutty thoughts, in front of and with everyone. One of my wife's darkest desires is to be completely controlled for her shameful, naughty, extremely kinky sexual pleasure.

We arrived at the club in our limo; Joan was dressed so sexy. She wore a tight-fitting, very short dress with a slit up the front, nylons, and heels to match. The dress left my wife very exposed, her side boobs showed clearly, and the back was open to the crease in her butt. She was wearing a red g-string velvet panty, that showed as she was escorted up the stairs and into the club. Joan's makeup, jewelry, along with her golden hair were the final touches that made her stand out among the club members.

The manager met us as we entered the exclusive club. He gave my wife a passionate hug and kiss. "Welcome back to Club Euphoria, Joan; you look wonderful. Everything has been set up as you requested; I hope it meets your expectations and gives you the satisfaction you desire."

Joan smiled and leaned in, giving the manager a deep kiss on his lips, and whispered, "Thank you."

A waiter handed Joan a large glass of her favorite drink as we made our way into the exquisitely decorated main meeting room of the club. My wife did not get a chance to mix in with the other guests as two-woman, dressed in leather-dominatrix outfits, appeared at Joan's side and escorted her away. Joan did not look back as she was taken from the room. several of the other guests noticed my wife being led away. When my wife disappeared, the manager approached me and suggested, "Go down to the lower, more intimate level. Just enjoy yourself and mingle with the other guests, until your wife returns." I had no idea what my wife had planned for the evening.

As I enjoyed my drink, several members, including women, joined me in a very suggestive conversation. They knew Joan and me from previous visits and were very interested in our plans for the evening. They were very open about sharing their erotic goals for the evening. The patrons were very friendly; some were coming on to me. I was unsure if they were part of my wife's plans for the evening. but I was enjoying the attention.

All of a sudden, a curtain on the wall opened, and behind the curtain was a brightly lit, glassed-in room, with cameras and microphones. My wife stood, hands shackled behind her back, to a shiny pole. Joan's ankles were chained to the floor with her legs spread apart, naked except for her pussy soaked g-string, nylons, heels, leather collar, and blindfold. There were two women dressed in revealing dominatrix outfits that accentuated their private parts, holding paddles and rods, one on each side of my exposed wife. Two dark-skinned male studs wearing loin clothes, which barely covered their jewels, to say nothing of their huge black cocks protruding from the material, were standing behind my wife. All the attention of the guests in the room was focused on my wife and the total domination and humiliation she was to receive.

The women around me were getting aroused, Sliding their hands over my body. They were oblivious to everyone around us, including my horny exposed wife strung out before us. One of the women slid my pants zipper down, and slid her hand into my pants, pulling my cock out into the open, and to her ruby-red lips. I groaned in pleasure as she sucked my cock deep into her throat, with everyone watching.

The dominatrixes pulled my wife's soaked panties off, dropping them on the floor after inhaling the aroma of my wife's cunt. They started strapping Joan's body, her legs, breasts, back, and butt. Joan was squealing out with delight. as the paddles and rods turned my wife's white skin red with welts. Joan's nipples were hard, her cunt glistening with moisture as her body twisted and turned with every stroke of the paddle and rod. My wife pulled against the restraints holding her body in place. Tears ran down my wife's face, smearing her makeup as the strapping continued.

The men released my wife's ankles and turned her body around, her shapely strapped, welted butt now facing the club members. They re-tied the shackles on her ankles and wrists. One of the black studs, spread my wife's ass cheeks with his huge hands, exposing my wife's star-covered ass opening. He wet his fingers in his mouth before sliding two large dark fingers into her tight ass, right in front of everyone. Joan groaned loudly with pleasure as his fingers penetrated deep fucking her dirty ass. He pulled his fingers from inside her stretched ass, licking them, before sliding a large black vibrator into my wife's gaping ass. Joan shook with excitement and sexual pleasure as the vibrating dildo slid deep into her dirty tight ass.

The woman continued to flog my wife with the paddle and rod, hitting hard on her dildo fucked ass and legs. Joan was screaming out with pain and sexual pleasure, "Fuck this horny naughty bitch, punish me. God! That dildo feels so fucking good, I am going to cum and piss in front of all of you. I am such a naughty slutty bitch; strap my ass. I want your black cocks buried deep in my ass, filling my dirty hole with your black cum. Make me suck your dirty cocks clean after you dump your cum in my dirty ass."

The woman pulled the dildo from my wife's ass, waving the dildo in the air for all to see, before pushing the dildo into Joan's wide-open mouth. One of the dark-skinned male studs shoved his huge cock into my wife's gaping ass. Joan went into an extreme orgasm, with piss and cum squirting from her cunt as the male stud continued fucking her dirty ass. Everyone was crowding towards the glass-covered room, watching, listening to my wife get royally fucked in the ass. The outer room was full of kinky sexual activity everywhere I looked. It seemed like everyone was turned on by my wife's extreme orgasm as she was getting fucked in the ass while shackled to the post naked.

MilaWantFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaWantFun

The other dark-colored stud unshackled Joan's wrists, bending her over at the waist, forcing his black cock deep into her ruby-red lips, while she got fucked hard in her ass. Joan's ankles were still shackled to the floor, her breasts swung in the air, with her hard erect nipples. The women reached under my wife, grabbing and caressing her breasts before snapping metal clips onto her hard nipples. Joan pulled from the cock fucking her mouth and screamed out, calling the women "fucking sadistic bitches." The women just laughed as they flogged Joan's body even harder, and the black cock forced its way back into her mouth, shutting the horny cock sucker up.

I could not hold off any longer, watching my wife get taken so brutally, I dumped my cum into the stranger, sucking my cock deep down her throat. She pulled back, choking, cum running down her face. Another woman pushed her aside and went down on my half-erect cock, licking the cum and cunt juices from my horny cock. Everywhere I looked, people were fucking, down, and dirty. My wife had sexually excited these club members into an erotic kinky orgy.

The black bull fucking Joan's ass gave out a huge roar, as he drove his cock balls deep into my wife's ass, filling her full of his cum and triggering Joan into another extreme orgasm. Her body shook with spasms, squirting and pissing as the orgasm rolled through her body. Everyone watched as his huge black cock slowly left my wife's fucked, gaping ass. Cum dripping everywhere. The two studs changed places, one sliding his long cock into my wife's cum filled ass, while the other fucked my wife's mouth with his cum covered ass fucking cock. The two women struggled, like bitches in heat, to lick my wife's dripping piss-covered cunt and her cum covered welted body.

Joan ripped her mask off while sucking the black cock deep in her throat; she was shocked to see the orgy of fucking going on among the patrons in the outer room. I saw my wife smile at me, around the cock she was sucking, as she continued to get royally fucked. Joan was one fucked dominated wife who had been used and abused as other members watched, sexually exciting the large group into a no-holes-barred fucking orgy. Joan loved being on display to strangers while she got fucked dominantly and brutally. My wife had no inhibitions when it came to sex and her body.

The huge black stud was fucking Joan's ass hard as he let out a tremendous groan burying his cock deep in my wife's bowels. Joan went into another orgasmic convulsion as the stud slowly pulled his cock from my wife's dirty gaping hole, cum running down her ass, over her cunt, and onto the floor. My wife was a fucking horny mess, out of control, with continuous orgasms passing through every part of her body for what seemed to be forever.

The two studs backed away, as the two women, laid Joan out on the cum covered floor. My wife's legs were still spread and shackled on the soaked floor. The two women went down on her fucked body with enthusiasm. The first nestled between your spread legs, licking your cunt and ass of the drooling cum and piss. The second woman kissed my wife on her cum drooling, cock sucking lips with lots of tongue and passion. The woman pulled the clips from Joan's erect nipples, sucking and biting Joan's cum covered abused breasts. My wife moaned with lust-filled pleasure as her ass, cunt, and breasts were licked and sucked clean.

The woman who licked out her ass and cunt full of cum, sucked my wife's horny swollen clit while fucking Joan's soaked cunt deep with her hand. My wife's body rose off the floor as the woman ravaged my wife's cunt and clit. The other woman lowered her cunt down onto Joan's face as she continued suckling my wife's breasts. The taste, smell, and feel of the woman's horny cunt fucking her face, along with the clit and cunt fucking, put Joan over the edge. Joan's body erupted in extreme orgasm, squirting and pissing all over the clit sucking, cunt fucking bitch. All three women exploded into mind-bending orgasms.

The two women came together over Joan's body, passionately hugging and kissing each other. The two men moved in close, holding their cocks as they sprayed the woman on their hair, faces, breasts, cunts, and asses, with their warm piss. Joan moaned out with extreme sexual satisfaction as the warm piss flowed over her body, while still eating the piss-covered cunt fucking her face.

All the patrons watching cheered this erotic display of pure unbridled lust. Slowly the two studs and the two dominatrix women left the room, leaving my wife's soaked fucked body still shackled to the piss-covered floor.

Joan turned towards the glass, her hand rubbing her soaked cunt as the orgy continued in the large room. My wife's eyes met mine, as she saw my cock sliding in and out of a women's tight ass. With a loud guttural groan, Joan erupted into another extreme orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably as the juices flowed from her body.

My wife was completely spent laying there in the piss and cum, in full view of everyone watching. Joan was completely exposed to everyone, not just her body, but also her dirty slutty mind. As my wife lay there, people came close to the window to see this totally uninhibited woman they so admired and wanted.

Yes, it was a late night; I slid my wife into our marital bed just before dawn. Joan curled her fucked body tight into mine, as she fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments