Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doing The Deed (Chap Two)

"New experiences with the boyfriends"

84
16 Comments 16
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Over the next year, so much changed. Cindy's mom remarried shortly after her divorce was final, and my mother remarried during the summer. Both our mothers chose younger men. Cindy's mom married a guy five years younger named Jonathan. My wonderful mother married Kent, who was closer to my age than hers. Fucking gross!

"Cindy, your dad is hot!" I said. I know it made her uneasy, but I liked teasing her. Jonathan, or Jon, was handsome. He was kind to Cindy. Jon had light brown, wavy hair and bright blue eyes and was always polite and respectful. He was nice to me as well. My sex drive at that time was always in overdrive, so to me, that just made him even hotter.

"He's my stepdad. You should worry about your new dad," she replied with sarcasm. Kent was not at all like Jon. My mother acted like a teenage girl with her first crush every time he was near her, but I knew he was just a perv when we met. The first conversation I had with him, his eyes never left my tits. Mom had to have noticed but certainly didn't care—yet another shining example of the mother that birthed me.

"Gross! That piece of shit is the biggest perv," I shot back. "Mom knows too, but I guess she is okay with it. I do not understand what she sees in him." I did my best to stay at Cindy's house as much as possible.

I was still seeing Rob, and Cindy was now dating a boy named Jantzen (really?). We sometimes went on double dates. Cindy and I still 'played' together a couple of nights a week, but it was just kissing and using our fingers. We were doing the same with our respective boyfriends, and since the movie theater was dark, it was a nice place to go for a date.

"I want to do it," Cindy said one evening. Her cheeks were flushed a rose color, and she had difficulty looking directly at me.

"Do what?" I asked. Then it sank in. "Oh, you mean do the nasty with Jantzen?" Her cheeks went from rose color to bright red. I felt bad for teasing her, so I said, "Hey, I was just teasing. If you are ready, then I say go for it."

She gave me that smile, and her cheeks returned almost to normal. "You're not mad at me?" she asked. I could see she was nervous.

"My sweetheart," I said, "You know I love you with all my heart, and I know you feel the same for me. What we have is closer than any couple or sisters could ever have. That will never change, but we are not meant to be a couple. Yes, I'm okay with it, and I will love and support you always."

Tears rolled down her face as she smiled, and then she pulled me into a bear hug. "If you weren't so fucking amazing," she said, "I wouldn't know what to do. I mean it." She smiled and said, "What about you? Are you ready to have sex with Rob?"

"Uh, maybe," I said. "I'm not completely sure. Rob is sweet, and I have been thinking about giving him a blowjob. That should keep him satisfied for a while, right?" We both laughed. "You know, we should set this up. We could enlist Brandi!"

Brandi was one of the girls we hung out with sometimes. Cindy and I were bisexual, but Brandi was only into girls. To be clear, she was heavily into me. We had several makeout sessions, and many times we fingered each other. This goes back to my never-ending sex drive. Cindy was okay with it and knew what Brandi and I did. She sometimes asked me to tell her the details.

Brandi's parents were more laid back than any people I knew. They knew she and I played together and would leave the house to give us privacy. I think they were swingers. Sometimes, we would be in her room when her parents would bring home a male friend and sometimes a female friend. Sometimes, another couple. Their room was just across the hall so we could hear everything.

"I spoke to Brandi," I told Cindy the next day. "She said she would be happy to be sneaky with us." Cindy raised an eyebrow. "She has the house to herself on Saturday night, so instead of the movies, we can go there. Brandi has her driver's license and can pick us up at the theater after Rob's parents drop us off. With travel time, that will give us about an hour before she needs to take us back," I said. Cindy and I decided to surprise our boyfriends.

Saturday came, and we were dropped off at the movies. "Hey guys," I said, "Instead of going in, there has been a change of plans." We walked over to Brandi's car and piled in. They started to ask what we were doing, so I asked, "Do you want to talk or kiss?"

Lisa_Santos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_Santos

Once we arrived at Brandi's house, we all went inside, and Brandi went into the living room and turned on the TV. Cindy and I took the boys upstairs.

Cindy took Jantzen into the guest room, and I took Rob into Brandi's room. I closed the door, turned, and kissed him again. He grabbed my ass with both hands, and we stumbled over to the bed. He slid both hands under my skirt while I rubbed his cock through his jeans. "I have a surprise for you," I said. I unzipped his pants and took out his cock. I stood and knelt at the edge of the bed.

"Oh shit!" was all Rob could say. I took hold of his cock as he slid to the edge. I stroked him for only a minute, then I leaned forward and put the tip in my mouth. Again, he said, "Oh shit!" but followed that with, "That feels so fucking good. Please don't ever stop!" I had never done that before, but I admit it was fun. He held my head, and I let him at first. Then he began pulling my head down, so I pushed his hands away. "I'm so sorry," he immediately said.

I believed he was sorry because he didn't touch my head the rest of the time. I enjoyed doing this for him and was able to get almost all of his dick into my mouth while getting an up-and-down rhythm going. "Fuck, that feels awesome!" he moaned. He began thrusting, so I figured he was getting close to cumming. I tightened my lips around him and sucked.

I know a lot of girls who complain about swallowing because of the taste. I admit that from the many handjobs I have given Rob, I did sneak a taste a couple of times. Okay, several times. It's not bad.

After he came, he said, "That was the most intense thing I have ever felt. You are the most amazing girl in the world!" I looked at him with my cheeks slightly puffed out, then swallowed loudly. His face went blank. "I think I love you" was all he said.

Most of our hour was gone, so we straightened up and went downstairs. Cindy and Jantzen
were already waiting with Brandi. "Don't you two look ruffled," I said. They both just smiled. Brandi got us back to the movies a few minutes before Rob's dad showed up to pick us up.

Finally, back at Cindy's, we hurried up to her room. "Did you go through with it?" she asked me. I just smiled and nodded. "I want details," she said, "but I wanted to say thank you for setting this up. I never knew sex would feel so good!" She was still glowing.

She continued, "There is one thing we didn't think about. We forgot to get condoms!"

"Oh shit, Cindy, I'm so sorry. Did he at least pull out?" My mind was racing, thinking of all the trouble this could be for her. She saw how panicked I looked and said, "Relax, I'm in my safe time. If I had been fertile, I wouldn't have tried it even with a condom."

She looked at me with that sweet smile, then came to me and gave me a long and passionate kiss.

"Wait," she said, looking from my eyes and then down to my mouth. "What is that taste?" she asked. Her eyes widened with realization, then she asked, "Did I just taste Rob's cum?"

We both laughed a little.

I kissed her again, then pushed her back onto the bed. "You tasted Rob's, so I guess it's my turn to taste Jantzen's." She looked shocked, and her whole face flushed as I knelt between her legs. I pushed up her dress and pulled her panties completely off. Without any hesitation at all, I buried my face in her pussy.

"Mmmmmm" was all she could get out as I dove into her with my tongue. I could taste Jantzen and her both, and I loved it. I slid my hands up and under her shirt so I could feel her tits. As I ate her, she rhythmically ground her hips into my face. "Fuck fuck fuck" is all she said, then clasped both legs around my head.

This was new for us and sexy as hell. I ate her like she was the last meal I would ever have. I moved my right hand into my panties, and they were soaked. As she got close, she clamped her hands over her mouth and screamed as she came. Her orgasm lasted for two full minutes, and it was so intense I came as well.

After a few minutes, she slid off the bed onto me, and we held each other lying on the floor. I don't remember falling asleep, just waking up in the morning, still on the floor, covered in our dried mess. It was the sweetest mess I ever felt!

Published 
Written by RachIntuit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments