Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is an entirely fantasy story about two fictional girls, Jess and Holly. They agree to meet Jack to find out what he is offering. They end up losing their virginities in a field after hopping off for the afternoon. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This leads into part four, which picks up from the drive back to town."

Holly and Jess had spent the day in eager anticipation of the afternoon’s intriguing meeting. Both had trouble really concentrating throughout the day. Lunchtime was a blur of questions and thoughts about what was to be offered or asked of them. Their thoughts swung from ‘definitely not going’ to ‘what can go wrong’. They usually end up with ‘But we made some cash, but he seemed really nice and we took his picture and texted to each other so we're pretty safe.’ Both girls did agree that they really hoped the afternoon would include more cock fun for them both.

The afternoon break time was their signal to leave before the scheduled PE class. Playing truant was not a regular thing for the girls, but no one missed them in PE. The teacher suspected that the note that had been given in to excuse them was not from their parents but let it go knowing teenage girls rarely enjoyed PE.

The girls exited via the school side gates, kept their heads down, and walked briskly the few hundred yards to their agreed meeting place. Sure enough, there was the Range Rover as promised. Big and black it looked so new and clean. All the rear windows were also so black that they could not see if anyone was inside. They waved to Jimmy, and he signaled to get into the back. Jack greeted them as they climbed in.

"I thought we'd get out and enjoy the day. A little picnic OK with you two?"

The car sped off, but no directions were given. Jimmy must have known the way the girls thought. They made their way coast bound out of town, climbing up towards the cliffs. They turned off down a narrow lane and bounced past fields. The car started climbing through a wooded section and stopped in a layby next to a fence and stile.

"Here we are, girls. Jump out, we have to walk the last part. Give me a hand with these two bags."

The girls both shouldered a small backpack much like their school bags. Jack grabbed a folded blanket and they crossed the stile.

"Take a couple of hours," Jack called to Jimmy. "But keep your phone on, and I’ll see you here at 4:30 latest."

Jack led the way up a fairly well-worn path. They climbed through dense wood for a few hundred yards. The path levelled out and started to drop, they had evidently gone over the top of a steep hill. Within another fifty yards, the trees parted and the girls saw a grassy slope falling gently away in front of them. There were trees on either side stretching almost to the cliff edge. Further out they could see the sea. From where they stood bathed in sunshine the view was stunning.

Jack unfolded the blanket and motioned for the two backpacks. He produced a bottle of champagne, water, some fruit, three glasses, and other nibbles and treats.

"Have you girls ever had champagne? Did you like it?" he asked, already turning the wire and readying to open it.

Jess replied that she had never tried it. Holly said it had made her tipsy at an aunt’s wedding. Bang! The cork flew into the air and Jack filled the three glasses. He handed the first to Jess, the next to Holly, and kept the third. He sat on the blanket patted the ground next to him and offered a toast.

"To days off and fun."

"Days off and fun," the girls repeated.

Jack leaned back on his elbows and sipped his drink. He ate the odd strawberry and smiled. Jess and Holly had both sat together on one side feeling very nervous holding a glass each. Jess tested, tested again, sipped some more, and then drained her first glass of champagne. Jack laughed.

"There is plenty more so help yourself. Better to drink it than carry it back down. If you are not used to drinking please just go slowly though, it is far nicer to just stop at tipsy than regret getting drunk. "

Holly also finished the first glass, more to quench the thirst after the hot walk. Both girls refilled their glasses.

"Another toast, are your glasses full? To good friends, good friends and secrets."

The girls repeated the toast and swigged more champagne. Within a few minutes they had both finished their second glass. Jack drained his glass and started to refill all three.

"Uh Oh, time for another bottle. Who wants to pop the cork?"

Holly was sitting closest and took the bottle. Jack showed her how to untwist the wire and before he could warn her to point the bottle the cork exploded out. Foaming champagne surged out soaking Holly and splashing Jess and Jack. Jack grabbed the bottle and laughed as he pointed the foam into the glasses.

Jess giggled. Holly sat stunned with her clothes sticking to her wet skin.

"Take them off to dry," Jack offered.

He undid his own shirt and trousers, both lightly splashed and pulled his shirt off. He slipped off his shoes and pulled down his trousers leaving just his boxers on. Jack laid out his wet things on the blanket to dry in the sun.

"That feels better. Go on, girls, there is no one here to see."

Jess shrugged her shoulders as she looked at Jack in just his boxers. The afternoon was definitely going the way she had hoped. She kicked off her shoes and drew her tights off. She was careful to keep her skirt hem pulled down for modesty. She pulled her jumper up over her head. Both then turned to look at Holly who sat very wet.

Holly felt she was being dared to keep up. She was also quite surprised that unlike at her Aunt’s wedding, she felt no effect from the fizz. She stood up, walked down the slope a few steps, and then turned to face Jack and Jess as she stepped out of her shoes. She wriggled her tights down and off followed by her cardigan. She then slowly unbuttoned the front of her blouse. She pulled the blouse up out of the skirt waistband and undid the last button.

She turned around to face the sea and dropped the blouse off of her shoulders. Holly was trying her best to make the removal a slow and alluring process. She dropped the blouse to her feet. Finally, she covered her boobs still in the slightly damp bra and turned back around. She took a couple of steps and dropped back onto the blanket next to Jack, but now on the other side from Jess.

"Let’s have another toast. Someone propose one."

"To champagne," Jess shouted a little excitedly.

Jess downed her third glass almost in one gulp. Jack cheered and drank half of his, and Holly sipped slowly.

"I can't go home drunk," she apologised.

"Good point," Jack replied. “Jess, I think you should stop too. How do you feel?”

“I feel OK, honestly. I don’t feel drunk or bad at all. I didn’t mean to shout but I’m far more excited than even tipsy.”

"You never have to do anything you don't want to, so never feel any pressure from me. Feel free to drink water or juice; whatever you want."

"Let’s play a game, truth or dare," Jack said. "I'll go first."

"OK. Truth," Holly said quickly. "Are we in danger?"

Jack laughed he seemed to laugh a lot.

"No not at all, you're in good hands and could not be safer."

"OK, let’s go round in turn then," Jack said. "Holly, what do you want?"

"Truth," she answered.

"Tell me how old you were the first time you and Jess made out together?"

"The same age as we are now, the first time was only recently."

Holly then asked Jess ‘Truth or dare?’ Jess opted for the truth.

"OK, have you ever made out with another girl than me?"

"No," came the quick reply. "My turn to ask Jack. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he grinned the answer.

"How often do you bring girls like us up here?"

"Now that’s a good question and needs a really full answer. I will explain why were are here, I hope." Jack paused, sipped, and started to speak.

"For now, I can say very few, maybe ten or so, in a whole year. Half of them don't work out, or don't want to take it any further." He stopped for a moment. "I'll explain it all later, honestly. If we have time, we'll go back past my place so I can reassure you too, but for now, let’s just have some fun."

Jack hooked his fingers into his boxers and pushed them down and off. The two girls couldn't take their eyes off his lap. His cock was already half erect lying along his thigh.

"Holly, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Let me watch you and Jess making out for a while."

The girls looked at each other and smiled. Holly crawled round past Jack and kissed Jess full on the lips. Their tongues pressed into each other while Holly’s hands pulled Jess closer. Jess responded eagerly and rolled on top of Holly as their bodies entwined. For a short while the two girls forgot where they were as they kissed and fondled each other passionately.

"Wow, I kind of wish I was a girl right now."

The girls reluctantly broke apart. It was rare for them to have the chance to be so free with each other except quietly under the covers at night on sleepovers.

Holly turned to Jess.

"Your turn, truth or dare."

"Dare please," Jess replied.

"I think it’s time someone wanked Jack."

Jess crawled to Jack and took his cock in her hand and started a slow rhythm. His cock hardened and was fully erect within a few strokes. Jess leaned forward and started to suck at the same time. Holly sat up and watched her best friend in her school skirt and blouse, kneeling and sucking a naked man outdoors in a field.

Holly found the whole scene a huge turn-on, reached behind, and undid her wet bra. She set her full C cup boobs free they had no hint of sag and just a firm bounce as she moved. Jack watched and beckoned her to him and she knelt on the other side from Jess. Jack’s hands cupped her boobs and pulled her forward to kiss the pink nipples. Standing proud each nipple puffed up like a small cone.

"God, these are beautiful," Jack announced, releasing them.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

Holly turned around and bent down to help Jess with his cock. Jess lifted her head and the girls kissed, passing the baton. Holly took over sucking Jack. Jess sat back on her heels, watching Holly now only in her skirt. Determined not to be left out Jess stood and unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor. A few seconds later she reached around unfastened her little bra, and dropped it. She knelt down leaned forward and offered Jack her tits to enjoy. He cupped them in his hands and suckled the darker nipples, taking each in turn.

"Oh, Jess, your whole body is perfect, your little tits are just amazing. I don't want to let them go."

Jess reached back under her skirt and pulled down her already-damp panties. Shifting her weight she took them off completely. Jess sat upright and then shuffled forward. Lifting one leg she knelt across Jack’s chest facing him and lifted the front of her skirt to show him her pussy. Jack tilted his head and stared.

"Holly… Slow down, please, don't make me cum… I want to save it for a little while."

He put his hands on Jess's bum and pulled her pussy to his face. His tongue pushed forward to meet her. Jess spread her legs wider and dropped her aching pussy onto Jack. Dropping her skirt over his head she leaned back. She was enjoying the sensation of an experienced unhurried tongue as it licked and suckled her pussy and clit, her juices were flowing fast. Holly was slowly wanking Jack, she kept him hard but no longer tried to make him cum. She was watching Jess writhe on Jack’s face with his hands on her firm little tits.

Holly pulled off her own panties and knelt across the top of Jack’s legs. Shuffling forward until she sat astride his cock which was sandwiched between her fast-dampening pussy and his body. Holly began to rock her pelvis to and fro sliding her pussy on his cock. Holly ground herself down onto him with each stroke. Her clit teased all the way along by his cock each time. Holly could feel the same animal heat from the night before, and the same wanton desire to go further.

Holly pulled herself up and slightly further forward. Nudging his cock head against her virgin pussy. Sliding back it just pushed out and slid along her pussy again. Twice more she pulled forward and aimed his cock at her and twice more the angle just didn't work. His cock pushed hard against her then popped down and slid along. Holly lifted herself fully up off of him and held his cock pointing up at her pussy. She started to sink down and guided him straight inside the way she and Jess had done with the vibrator they had found in Holly's mum’s bedroom. Jack pulled his head back from Jess's pussy.

"Oh god yes go slow, slow," he croaked.

Holly slowly sank her soaking pussy down until she put her full weight back sitting on his legs. She froze. ‘Fuck, I'm fucking, his cock is inside me. This feels amazing, so much better than a finger or toys, wow, I love it.’ Her head was filled with a rush of thoughts and her pussy felt the hard throb of a cock for the first time. She sat still for what seemed an age. Jess turned to see what was going on and see what had caused Jack to stop so suddenly.

Jess could only see Holly sitting on his lap with her skirt still on. When she watched Holly rise up and down slowly she knew this time she was fucking Jack. Not like the last night with the 'dry humping.' She was actually fucking him in front of her. Jess also knew that it was Holly fucking Jack and not the other way around. Jess felt a rush of sexual excitement run through her already dripping pussy. Her whole body seemed to tense and she felt her pussy flood with juice.

As Jess watched Holly she reached her hand down and lifted up Holly's skirt to watch Jack’s cock as it slid in and out. She could see it was slimy with her juice and could hear Holly as she murmured and groaned to herself. Holly had fully given herself over to the obvious pleasure.

Within minutes of starting, Holly began to buck and shake as an orgasm rippled through her body. She stopped and sat back down on Jack’s cock, recovering.

"Move over, let me try too. We might as well both lose our virginity on the same day."

Holly reluctantly rose up one last time and felt Jack’s cock pull out of her. It was still hard, and still full of his cum. Jess resisted the temptation to bend and suck him some more. She lifted herself and waddled back on her knees until she knelt across his waist when she leaned forward and kissed him. Jess could taste her own pussy on his lips, a taste she knew well from kissing Holly. She could feel his hard cock as it touched her legs then her bum then a leg again. Wiggle as she might it did not find her most private entrance.

Jess then felt Holly’s hands as she pushed her forward and released her. As she pushed back Holly guided his cock straight into her. She sank back taking his full length in one go.

"Shit. This is better than toys and fingers, wow. I'm not a virgin anymore."

Her head was filled with excitement wonder, and the thrill and joy of a cock inside her. Jess felt Jack put his hands on her arse and he worked her up and down his cock. She was lost in the pleasure of it. There was no pain and no bursting hymen. Toys and fingers had done that years ago. Her mind felt so clear and focused and she knew she would remember this moment forever.

Jess could feel that Jack was getting faster, and his thrusts pushed as deeply into her as possible. His hands clasped her arse and worked her on his cock. Her tiny body was almost like a toy in his hands. Jess felt orgasms bursting through her over and over. Her body trembled with each one. Her pussy contracted stronger and tighter around Jack’s cock thrilling her so much. Holly watched from behind and wished she was back on top but sensed Jack was close and did not want to spoil his fun. Holly ran a finger up and down the crack of Jess’s arse which was soaked with pussy juice. She slid it over the little puckered entrance and then pressed just the tip inside. The effect was electric on Jess. The orgasm ripped through her stronger than before.

Holly pushed her finger further in and felt it being clamped in waves. She pushed her finger in and out for a few seconds, then fully out. A dirty thought came into her mind. She traced the finger down past Jess's pussy and Jack’s balls, and onto his puckered arse. She rubbed it to and fro across the opening. She could see Jack was raising his hips to meet the teasing finger. Holly pushed gently and found her finger slipped in much easier than it had to Jess. She pulled it out and Jack’s hips bucked upwards. She replaced the finger with her thumb and pushed it fully home in one go. Jack bucked and shuddered.

"Fuck yes. Yessssss."

His body tensed and froze. He pulled Jess hard against him. Holly could see his balls were tensing over and over. He's cumming inside her, lucky bitch, she thought to herself and withdrew her thumb. After a full minute, Jack finally released his hold on Jess. She pulled herself up and forward and felt cum as it spilled out of her pussy. She looked down and could see his cock covered in a sticky mess.

"Thanks, girls. I loved it. I hope you did too. Wow."

Jess climbed off of Jack and sat on the blanket. She and Holly wore just their skirts. Jack was naked and cum covered. The girls started to pick up panties, and bras and get dressed. Jack lay still watching, his cock subsided all the while. Jack took out his phone, and they heard him ask Jimmy to come and meet as soon as he could. By the time the girls had put on everything but their tights and cardigans Jack had just started to move. He wiped the cum off of himself with his boxers and tossed them at a backpack. He pulled on his trousers and shirt, and shoes, and stood up.

"Honestly, girls, you are the best I have met for a couple of years at least. I really hope you want to join us."

They picked up the blanket packed empty bottles and glasses away, and made their way back down the track with the girls holding the rest of their clothes. They passed a young couple walking up the hill and exchanged greetings. The couple looked at Holly and Jess intently as they walked by. A few yards later Jack explained.

"It’s a bit of a lover’s lane sort of spot. In the daytime, people go up to the clearing as we did. At nighttime, the lane has a lot of cars, but people don't walk to the top. You've heard of dogging?"

"What if someone, or that couple had come up and seen us?" Jess asked.

"Well, they generally stay a safe distance and do their own thing, but with you two putting on a show you might be asked if they could join us." After a few seconds, Jack added, "What would you have said while you were sitting on me?"

Holly answered, "In the heat of being there, I just wanted you to be able to fuck us both at the same time. I would have loved another cock to enjoy, but now, walking back, I'm not so sure."

"What about you, Jess?" Jack asked.

"While we were fucking, and while you were licking me. I'd have said yes to anything, I'm still horny now."

They reached the stile and saw Jimmy pulling up. The girls climbed in the back of the car with Jack in the front.

"It’s not yet four o'clock. Could you spare an hour and I'll explain what I'd like you to think about over the next few days?"

The car sped back into town and turned down a narrow service road.

‘Oh shit,’ both girls thought. ‘We should have gone home after our outdoor fun.’

The car slowly trundled along the narrow road, and then turned sharply and dipped down a ramp. A roller shutter door raised up and the car drove through into a surprisingly bright underground car park.

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments