Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Girls

"Mollie is supposed to be a bad girl. I see through her."

58
45 Comments 45
3.5k Views 3.5k
988 words 988 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

I found myself in the shower with Molly Wegeman. She's tall and slim, and her body was laced with tattoos. The biggest of which had the word Dispossessed written in big blue script just above her belt-line. She had tats in a lot of places, of wolves and bikes, and a hairy man with a big dick on her shoulder. Molly and I had never gotten along. She started hanging with the Dispossessed sophomore year, riding with the bikers, wearing leather and studs, and giving me shit. I was in Drama Club, Marching Band, and Academic Challenge. I was a goodie-two-shoes. I dressed nice. I dated nice boys. I kept my legs closed. But we graduated, at least I did, and it turned out Molly and I worked out at the same gym. Now we were in the same shower. I caught her looking at me, and instead of the hard look she had in our school hallways, her eyes were soft without all the dark makeup. And she was looking at me, not like a rival, but a snack. 

I wondered if she had heard about my night with her 'sisters' Gwen, Julie, and Paulie in Paulie's trailer. They were all as patched in as any group of girls could be in a gang run by and for men. Had Molly heard how eagerly I'd sucked Gwen's pussy and ridden Paulie's she-cock? Was she sizing me up? Molly was pretty in her own way, with long, very dark hair that hung almost to her firm bottom. Big eyes, a narrow well-defined chin, and high cheekbones gave her face real beauty. I'd only seen her hard side before. In the shower she looked soft, vulnerable even. She stood in the spray watching me, the water running in small streams down her body, circling her small breasts. Molly's nipples were big and long and I realized that she liked watching me. And I remembered how it had felt with Gwen, and I decided I liked being watched. I liked it a lot. And I wasn't about to let Molly Wegeman off easy. 

So I turned to face her directly, legs open, giving her a good look at the pussy that Paulie had so well stretched. “Need some help getting clean,” I said. I was tired of taking her shit. I took the offensive. I held my bar of Camay in my right hand and walked over to her, and slowly slid the soap bar across her Dispossessed tattoo. “I hear you're kind of dirty,” I said, leaning over to whisper in her ear. 

“Oh fuck,” she said. Whatever Molly had been expecting from me it wasn't that. She wasn't prepared for a goodie-two-shoes to run soapy track across her belly, just above her mound, slowly sinking toward her bush. She froze for a moment, shocked that a geek like me might take charge.

With my free hand, I reached around her, cupped her right butt cheek in my left hand then slid my fingertips glide into her crack. I slid them up and down her bottom while on her frontside my right hand cycled the soap bar closer and closer to her wet bush.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

Molly leaned in to wrap her arms about me, into my light brown hair. She tugged my lips to hers and pressing her tongue deep into my mouth. I let the soap bar drop to the floor as her tongue danced with mine, her soft lips pressed tight. I pressed my right palm to her mound and began to roll and unroll my fingers up and down her slit. She had big pussy lips, much more prominent than mine. She moaned as I touched her cunt and sucked her tongue deep into my mouth. 

I made a cone of three fingers and shoved them deep inside her. She gasped and broke our kiss, but pressed her body tighter to mine. “Somebody likes being fucked,” I whispered, pushing my fingers deep and twisting them. I straddled her right hip and pressed my cunt to her hip, grinding, pushing my fingers in and out of her quickly. Molly was wet, her pussy receptive and she held me and started moaning as her head tossed back, hips undulating. 

“Fuck me,” she breathed, her voice surprisingly breathy and high-pitched. “Oh God, please fuck me.”

How could I refuse? But it wouldn't be long before someone came in and caught us so I couldn't mess around. I shoved my fingers deep and began to thrust into her hard and fast.

Remembered insults spurred me to fuck Molly without mercy, the same way I thought the brothers of the Dispossessed might take her. I fucked her deep and ran my thumb across her pearl. And then with my left hand, I sought out her backside and pushed it inside her pucker. 

Molly's ass proved the key to her body. She screamed, long and loud and for a moment I thought someone might hear. Her body convulsed, her hips pumped and she squeezed me hard as her body rocked, “Oh fuck ohfuckohfuckohfuck,” She kept saying. And I could feel her pussy spasming. 

I leaned in to kiss her again, hard, this time driving my tongue deep into her mouth. I pulled my fingers from her and placed my wet fingers on her lips. She sucked on her own juices as if they were life itself, sucked my fingers deep like a biker's cock, a feeling she had to know well. 

And then I stepped away. “Tonight, at Gwen and Paulie's,” I told her. 

Molly nodded, quickly as she sagged into the spray. 

“Tonight at Paulie's I'll feed you what you truly crave,” I said. “I hope you're thirsty.”

“Uh-huh.” Mollie writhed against the wall, pulling on her own nipples. I picked up my soap and went back to my own shower. I wanted to get clean. I had a date with Molly.

 

Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments