Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Surprise Part 4

"Vince receives a job offer he can't refuse for Christmas."

102
13 Comments 13
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Christmas day was relatively uneventful to start–at least compared to years past. Vince's sisters were the only ones mildly excited about getting up early and opening gifts, mainly because they were still young enough to get excited about that sort of thing.

His parents exchanged modest presents with the excuse that "every day is Christmas for us." His grandparents had long since given up trying to figure out what each other wanted or needed. And Vince usually received underwear or hiking socks: practical things but none too exciting. As far as gifts for others, he wracked his brain to think of clever things that were not too expensive, but he usually settled with trinkets that were purchased at the last second.

But Sharon was a different story. She promised him something special despite their relatively short but intense relationship. And now Vince had to figure out an appropriate gift for her. Fuck! Women were impossible to shop for. At least that is what his reptilian brain kept telling him.

In the end, he bought her a nice bottle of wine and a pair of handmade earrings that he stumbled across at a holiday craft market. All women love jewelry, he hoped. Besides, he was living on a student's income.

"Are you going to stay home today or be off again? We've hardly seen you since you arrived from school, Vince." His mother dressed in her robe handed him a package that likely contained a pair of socks by the heft of it.

"I might head out for just a short while later this morning. I think Sharon is going to formally offer me a position. At least that is what she hinted at. But I won't be long, I promise. Unless of course, I get a chance to do a little Christmas fucking.

He could see the disappointment on his mother's face but promised he'd be around most of the day.

The morning passed quickly. Wrapping paper soon covered the floor and a second pot of coffee was soon gone. Breakfast was delicious: pancakes, bacon, lots of Jimmy Dean sausage, and homemade cinnamon rolls. The whole family needed a nap after, but Vince couldn't wait to knock on Sharon's door and see what kind of surprise she had for him.

So after waiting as long as he could stand, Vince finally emerged from the bathroom, showered, and shaved.

"Mmmm, you smell good. I hope this Sharon, whoever she is, appreciates you as much as we do."

"No worries, Mom. And you will meet her soon. You'll like her. She is a no-nonsense businesswoman and generous to a fault. Plus she fucks like a cat in heat. Her employees are all loyal not to mention gorgeous and sexy. This could be a great career move for me. She's talking about expanding or possibly franchising. Think of the possibilities with sex alone. But I promise to do nothing rash unless it involves more sex."

Vince kissed his mother and headed for Sharon's condo, humming happily to himself.

His knock was answered with familiar footsteps and the door swinging open after a pause at the peephole. And when it opened, Vince was rewarded with not only Sharon but her three employees as well. All four were dressed in lingerie.

"Holy shit! What have we here?" Vince's mouth gaped stupidly at the sight before him. Sharon's beautifully decorated Christmas tree was surrounded by the three saleswomen kneeling or sitting on pillows. Each wore a semi-transparent silky robe but the treasures underneath left little to the imagination.

"We decided as a group after yesterday's fashion display that we want you to join the firm of Sharon's Lingerie. This is just to show you how serious we are. The girls thought a private modeling showcase of our products might be appropriate. What do you think?"

Vince looked at the three young women. He knew little about them other than their names and the fact that they were gorgeous, not to mention sexy. Jennifer was a sultry redhead, Liz a raven-haired temptress, and Vonnie a cute blonde. All three had fantastic figures, but no one had boobs as big as Sharon.

"But first, you need to get in the holiday mood a la Sharon's. We picked out a special outfit for you. It's lying on the bed. Go ahead and change and then report back to us." Sharon winked at him.

Vince found his way to the bedroom and discovered a pair of silk pajamas similar to the ones Sharon had asked him to wear previously. A note was attached reading, "No underwear, remember!"

Vince changed into the outfit and stepped into a pair of slippers laid out for him. The thin material plainly outlined his large cock but he decided to go with it. When he entered the living room, Jennifer and Liz motioned for him to come to the couch and sit in the vacant spot between them. Sharon was standing as if posing for a photo, and Vonnie stood next to her in a similar fashion.

"Welcome to Sharon's Lingerie, the store for women who like to be sexy and men who like sexy women. We'd like to show you not only our line of sensual clothing but also what it can do to the libido. And I see that your libido is already on the rise, so to speak. As they say in France–Oooh la la!" Vonnie smirked and the other girls giggled at the protuberance in his silk pants.

Vince sat in the designated spot and the two women on either side of him snuggled close and kissed him on each cheek leaving bright red lipstick impressions there. He could feel their breasts pressing into him on either side and his cock stiffened visibly. He tried to hide it with both hands but the two ladies gently grabbed him by the wrists and wrapped their hands in his so his groin was unprotected.

"I did a little bragging about you, Vince after you left the shop yesterday. The reaction was unanimous. All three here wanted to see if I was exaggerating. We probably had a little too much champagne yesterday, and we ended up with a sleepover here. You can't imagine how much fun we had. We even had a pillow fight. These girls, it turns out, are naughty. You can't imagine what they taught me!"

Sharon turned and kissed Vonnie lightly on the lips.

"And, as you can see, we decided to continue the party, but with a man. You were the unanimous choice. So, first, a brief fashion show, starting with Miss Vonnie. Notice how her nipples accentuate the lovely lines of her teddy, Vonnie needs no support for her supple breasts but her half-cup bra is there just in case. And look at those nipples–large, pink, and puffy."

Vonnie strutted in front of the couch with her shoulders thrown back and slipped out of her robe so her rosy buds were exposed completely. Her supple breasts spilled over the top of the bra cups. Sharon continued her commentary as Vonnie continued to highlight the various elements of her outfit. When done, she and Liz exchanged positions and Liz became the model. Liz was blessed with larger breasts that filled out her bustier nicely. Her dark patch of pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a V-for-Victory shape and visible through her panties. The folds of her large labia became evident as she turned, bent over, and wiggled her ass. When she was done, she and Jennifer switched places and the process continued until all three had seductively modeled their bedroom wear.

The ladies on either side of Vince casually cuddled and kissed him, occasionally letting their fingers drift lightly over his raging erection. Unsure just how to react, Vince let them do their way with him.

Finally, Sharon laid out the coup de gras.

"We all agreed that, given what a stud I've described to them, we would test the limits, so to speak. Would you be willing to let us tease you just a little more? It seems pretty obvious that you're okay with this, but we don't want to do anything objectionable."

Vince could only mutter an affirmation.

The women wasted no time getting right to the point.

Immediately he felt a hand grope inside his pajama bottoms and pull out his cock, the tip already shiny with precum. As Liz stroked him, Jennifer kneeled in front of him and with her large breasts resting on his knees, wrapped her full lips around Vince's thick shaft.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

"Oh, Honey, you really are a big boy. Look at that–a hand and a pair of lips and room for more. Easy Jennifer, don't choke on him. Take it slowly." Vonnie brushed Jennifer's red shoulder-length hair out of the way so everyone could watch as she methodically performed fellatio. Sharon bent over and kissed Vince on the lips, open-mouthed and wet."

"Merry Christmas, Honey. How do you like your present so far? The ladies were a little hesitant at first, but once we got into the swing of things last night, they came around. I discovered that we all enjoyed the flavors of each other in the process. You can't imagine how sweet these three pussies taste. And this isn't the first time they've done something like this, I discovered. THEY convinced ME to join in. Before my divorce, this sort of thing was unthinkable. I wasn't exactly straight-laced, but what we did last night was beyond my wildest dreams a year ago. Regardless, new doors have been opened for me."

Vince was speechless. This was shaping up to be the Christmas of his wildest fantasies. Sharon was a dream come true, but here he was in the presence of three other beautiful women who appeared to be on the verge of a sexual experience that only occurred on porn sites.

He looked down as Jennifer continued to suck his cock. When she stopped momentarily, Vonnie gently put her hand under Jennifer's chin and pulled her lips to hers. Vince watched as the two women kissed each other passionately. Liz continued to stroke him and reached down periodically and sucked on the head of his cock with bright red painted lips.

"Okay, ladies. You've got him warmed up. Who wants dibs to sit on this candy cane first? If no one speaks up, I'll gladly show you how." Sharon giggled and then kissed Liz. "Why don't you try Vinnie Boy on for size Liz? You were the first to admit last night that you wanted to fuck him."

As Liz prepared to straddle Vince, Jennifer pulled his pajama bottoms off and set them aside. Liz then swung a leg over Vince so that her ass was facing Jennifer and Vonnie. Jennifer gripped Vince's rigid cock to steady it, and then she slid it back and forth between Liz's labia. When Liz felt the head begin to enter her, she lowered her ass just a bit to seal the deal.

"Mmmm, right there, Vince. Can you feel Liz's sweet pussy gripping your cock. God, that is so sexy. Liz, you have a beautiful ass, Darling. Watching that fat cock slip inside you is making me hot." Sharon knelt beside Jennifer and the two of them massaged Liz's ass as she fucked Vince. Occasionally Liz would raise up high enough that Vince would slip out of her and Jennifer and Sharon seized the opportunity to grab and take turns sucking on the swollen glans before reinserting it back into Liz's cunt.

After five minutes or so of this, Vonnie motioned for Liz to move over so she could replace her. She had removed her top so her tits were now bare. While her cone-shaped breasts were not huge, her nipples were. The areolae capping them were puffy and pink and Vince immediately wrapped his lips around one and sucked as Vonnie cradled his head in her arms.

"Sit up a little, Vonnie. There. Now feel him enter you. Yes, Sweetie, just like that. My god, you are so tight. Raise your butt so Jennifer and I can lubricate him for you some more. Mmmm, there you go. I think I can taste Liz's pussy on your cock, Vince. You are a lucky boy, aren't you? Four gorgeous women to suck and fuck this magnificent cock of yours. I can't wait for my turn. Oh, Jennifer, I love watching your full lips and tongue lick and suck this beautiful cock. You've got the most wonderful lips, Honey. Here, let me kiss them."

Jennifer replaced Vince's cock in Vonnie and then turned to receive her boss's mouth as their tongues tangoed together. With Vince once again safely home inside her, Vonnie began fucking him with deliberate strokes.

She continued in this way for several minutes and gradually increased the tempo of her ass as she straddled him. In time they were grunting and fucking like their lives depended on it, all the while encouraged by Sharon, Liz, and Jennifer.

"Oh, Vonnie. You go girl. What a beautiful ass you have. You're covering Vince's cock with some serious cunt juice, Honey. Pussy nectar!" All three chimed in, giggling and marveling at the intensity of the two lovers.

Suddenly and without warning, Vonnie stopped and began shaking uncontrollably as she pressed Vince's face into her chest.

"Oh, my god. I'm cumming," she screamed. She threw her head back and let loose with a loud guttural scream.

That was all Vince could take.

"Oh, fuck. I can't hold it any longer. I'm going to cum in you, Vonnie."

And he did.

As Vonnie's cunt muscles squeezed Vince in a vise grip, he held her there, buried, and felt a surge of cum shoot from his balls and into the petite blonde. Jennifer helped by massaging Vince's testicles while both she and Sharon caressed and kissed Vonnie's apple ass. Liz responded by kissing Vonnie, their tongues intertwined as the last of Vince's sperm emptied into Vonnie's vagina.

When Vonnie felt his cock finally shrivel to its normal size, she slowly raised her ass and released him. His cock fell to his thigh with a plop only to be engulfed by Jennifer's mouth. She lapped the combined juices of Vonnie and Vince and then shared them with Sharon in an impassioned kiss. Liz also joined them and the three women kissed and hugged one another for several minutes.

It was the most exciting thing Vince had ever seen–three beautiful semi-clad women exchanging his and Vonnie's combined orgasmic juices.

Vince returned to kissing and sucking Vonnie's big nipples before she raised his chin and their lips met in a sloppy, passionate kiss.

Finally, Sharon spoke.

"As much fun as this was, Vince. Not everyone got their fair share. I'm hoping either we can have a rematch or do this another day. But first, what do you think, Honey? Are you ready to accept employment at Sharon's LIngerie? I think we've shown you that we're committed. Now all we need is your verbal approval. We can do the paperwork later if that's okay. I have a contract ready with terms we've already discussed. I think the ladies would agree, you drive a hard bargain–in more ways than one."

"Wild horses couldn't stop me at this point!" Vince grinned as he was smothered in kisses.

"Then, let's celebrate. I think more champagne is in order–followed by some more fun if you think you aren't completely done yet. Round two in the boudoir. I have a camera ready."

And so the rest of the morning and early afternoon involved lots of fondling, kissing, masturbation, and fucking with willing and beautiful participants. By the time he returned to his grandparents, he was exhausted and covered in hickeys and lipstick smears on parts of his body not typically associated with kisses.

"Well?" His mother waited for him when he emerged from the bathroom after a shower. He had dressed carefully to make sure no incriminating evidence was visible.

"I'm now officially employed with a woman's clothing line. We specialize in lingerie in case you are wondering. I start as soon as I finish my degree, but unofficially I'll be getting training before then. Mostly by long distance, but Sharon agreed to come to Minnesota occasionally to give me personal instruction for the job. We're thinking about an on-line presence that I would take over."

"You are a lucky guy, Vince. All because you generously traded seats with a lady on the airplane."

"Yeah, I guess I am. And you'll never know just how lucky I am."

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments