Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crabfest 1: Latin Lovers

"In the restroom, Fran offered, "Those two boys want to fuck us." "I know," I whispered, "Mateo had a hard on.""

81
13 Comments 13
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

"Hi Nance. Want to go to the crab festival tonight? Lots of good bands."

It was Francesca, a new friend as of three or four weeks ago.

"Our men are away. We shouldn't be locked up the whole time."

We bought our beers and found a table in the beer tent, where a sixties cover band was playing. The dancing was going strong and, lacking male companions, Fran and I danced enthusiastically for two songs.

When we rejoined our beers, two men had taken the other seats at the table; single brothers it turned out. After we finished our beers, the men asked us to dance. I danced with Mateo; Fran with Santiago.

The fast dances with Mateo were fun. He was gifted, his moves exuding Latin sexuality. I could see that his brother was also putting on an amazing dance with Fran. I was uncomfortable when the first slow dance started, but I stayed on the floor with Mateo. It felt weird having a strange male that close. And this wasn't a wedding. Luckily, he didn't press himself too tight, but the few times we bumped up against each other, there was a rock behind his fly.

I suggested we get another beer. Mateo dropped me off at the table and went off to buy ours. The other two came back shortly and Santiago caught up with Mateo in the line. Fran suggested we go to the ladies' room.

When we were washing up after doing our business, Fran offered, "Those two boys want to fuck us."

"I know," I whispered. "Mateo had a hard on."

"Geeze," Fran exclaimed. Then she suggested, "We could go to my place."

"Fran!! Really?" Fran smiled impishly. "But we're ..."

"Nobody has to know," Fran interrupted as she ran her hands across her chest.

"I've never ... Oh God," I muttered. "Oh God." The thing was, the idea was incredibly exciting, even if it also horrified me. I knew I had been aroused, too, when he touched me, and I felt my insides reacting again, just with the thought.

"You'll get used to it," she added.

So, when Santiago asked if we were busy later, Fran made the offer. We drove separately, but all arrived at her place a few minutes apart.

Fran motioned the boys to sit on the sofa. I helped her pour out four shots of tequila and bring them over. We sat sideways on the boys' legs, facing each other, and knocked the drinks back. Mateo's hand caressed my bare leg up to my hemline and then moved to my chest. I watched Santiago's hand push Fran's skirt up and pull her panties aside, exposing her pussy to me and Mateo. Fran isn't fat but her figure has an earthy sexuality. Broad hips, broad shoulders, ample D cup chest. It had been a long time since I'd seen another girl's sex like that. I felt myself soaking my panties.

Mateo was taking it slow and had just reached under my tee and pushed up my bra while Santiago kissed Fran and rubbed her lips. She had her hand on the bulge in his pants. After a few moments, she stood with his hand still under her skirt and said, "We should leave you some privacy." I watched them head into her bedroom.

Mateo undid my bra and pulled my panties down while I unzipped the skirt and pulled everything else over my head. He stood, and I pulled his shorts down as the "rock" I'd felt before sprang out. As he pulled off his shirt, I took his large cock in my mouth. I sucked on it for a while and then licked the sides. He loved it when I sucked on his balls. Then he dropped to his knees and rubbed me until he switched to his tongue. My clit was soon pulsating with his licking there. His fingers circled my opening and then slid in. God, he was good.

Somehow, he knew this was the way to give me the strongest orgasms. And when mine exploded, he stood over me and took his fingers out. He teased my clit with his cock and then it was in me, plunging and pounding while he kissed me and squeezed my breasts. Every stroke filled my newly adulterous body with pleasure.

Eventually he gestured to me to turn over. I got on my knees on the sofa with my arms resting on the back. He licked and fingered me some ‘til my ongoing orgasm reached another peak, and his wonderful organ took me again. I muttered "Yes" when he asked if I was on birth control and soon his deep thrusts came with jets of semen deep inside me. When he popped out, I felt his juices leaking out, too, but I couldn't do anything about that.

I rolled back to a sitting position and wiped moisture from my eyes with my forearm. "I never cheated before. But it was wonderful."

"I've never been with a married lady before."

I saw Fran slip out of the bedroom to the bathroom wearing a light robe, and as far as I could tell, nothing else. She emerged with a towel and washcloth, which she gave to me. I did my best to wrap the towel around me and used the cloth to clean up a bit. Santiago came out in a man's robe and stared at us.

"She's pretty sexy, too, isn't she?" Fran gestured toward me for Santiago's benefit, "Besides, I'm wondering what Mateo has to offer." I was shocked. Was she really suggesting I have both of them? Fran headed to her bar to bring over four more shots, two in each hand.

Fran walked over to Mateo, who was still seated next to me, and took his towel off. We threw back our shots before Fran knelt and took his limp cock in her mouth. Santiago came over and pulled my towel away. He dragged on my knees ‘til my butt was at the edge of the seat and shoved two fingers into my messy sex. I felt his cock, already hard again, pressed against my shin. He was rubbing it up and down there. Fran climbed up on the sofa and straddled Mateo's legs and started to stroke his cock with her hand.

ChloeeCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeeCruz

Mateo shoved two middle fingers into her vagina. Because I had slid so far down in the seat, I was able to see everything clearly as Fran moved up and eased herself down on Mateo's now-hard shaft. Mateo pushed up every time she rode down on his glistening cock.

I was so fascinated, I hardly realized when Santiago took his fingers out and started fucking me. My belly muscles contracted each time he penetrated my deepest insides. Everybody was moaning. Eventually, I saw creamy white jelly seep out of Fran's vagina and down around Mateo's cock. It wasn't long before the second man's jelly oozed out of my own vagina.

I was rubbing my eyes with my forearm again. Fran suggested to the boys, "Maybe it's time to go." They got dressed, wrote down their phone numbers, kissed us both, and left.

Fran sat next to me on the sofa. We were still both naked under the robe and towel. "I cried a lot more than that my first time," she revealed and put an arm around me. "In the end, monogamy doesn't work."

"I suppose," I said, as more tears began to flow. "That was so much fun," I managed to say between my sobs.

"Did your mommy kiss your tears away?" she asked as she kissed my wet cheeks. "You are a beautiful, sexy woman," she added as she kissed my neck. "Your boobs are perfect," as she cupped my left breast. "Have you never made love to another girl?" she asked as she realized I had stiffened.

"In college. A few times," I admitted. "It was good, I suppose."

"Let's go back into the bedroom and relax a bit."

She had pulled up the covers, but when she pulled them off again, there was a wet spot on one side. I laid across the bed away from there. Fran cuddled up next to me. We started kissing, and our hands got between each other’s legs. When Fran moved down to kiss my sex, she also managed to turn herself around, so her sex was near my face. We lay on our sides, fingering and licking each other. Her exotic taste mingled with the boys'.

We played there until we both climaxed. Even as Fran turned around to kiss me again, we kept stroking inside each other with our fingers, and with the free hand caressing our breasts. It felt so good until we fell asleep.

Over the next year, we met the two men in local bars from time to time when our husbands were out of town. This always led to Fran's apartment. But once, when we sat down, Fran revealed that her husband's trip had been cancelled at the last minute. I had to take the two boys home with me. It was going to be my first threesome, and I wasn't exactly sure what to do.

We raided the refrigerator for beers and sat on the family room sofa - me in the middle. Hands attacked me and my clothing from both sides. Soon I was naked with Santiago's hand between my legs and Mateo's hand playing with my tits. Both boys managed to get their cocks out. I grabbed them both and began vigorously stroking them.

When I couldn't wait any longer, I pushed myself up out of the seat, moved over and sat on Santiago's cock. Mateo moved around in front of me and offered his cock to my mouth. My bouncing and slurping led both men to erupt a few minutes later. To keep up with them, I had used one hand to tease my clit to orgasm at pretty much the same time. When it ended, I put my pussy flavored fingers in Mateo's mouth and let a few drops of his semen out through my lips as I swallowed the rest. This threesome thing wasn't bad at all!

After another round of beers, I led them to my bed. I guess there was an extra twang of guilt as I laid across the bed on my back, but it didn't get in the way. Mateo mounted me almost immediately and Santiago knelt by my head. He was able to get his cock into my mouth, but for the most part he just stroked himself a few inches from my face. I felt Mateo cumming in my vagina and then watched jet after jet of Santiago's sperm shoot all over my face.

My husband likes to use my rear every few weeks, so I had the necessary lubricant on hand. It occurred to me to try something I'd only heard about. I explained it to the two men over another round of beers. "OH YEAH!!"

We weren't sure how to arrange ourselves, but finally, we decided to have Mateo sit in one of the living room chairs. After I visited the bathroom, I poured some KY into his hand. He spread it all over his shaft and I worked some into my butt hole with a little extra for my pussy. I turned and eased myself slowly onto Mateo. I do like the way that feels. Santiago pushed my legs apart and managed to enter my main hole. It was amazing, two cocks weirdly thrusting up inside me, never in sync. My orgasm started almost immediately and continued until the boys were done.

We showered together and side by side by side, went to sleep in the bed. When morning came, I let each of them have me one on one and sent them on their way.

I spent the next hour reliving the experience with the help of my favorite dildo. Then I did the laundry, cleaned some spots off the sofa and took the beer cans out to the garbage. Hubby was due back, so I used the shower spray to clean myself out. He was rocking horny that night. So was I.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments