Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Exposes Her Neighbor To An Extreme Sexual Experience.

"Joan And Millie Are Invited to A Bachelor Party."

37
4 Comments 4
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"If you like the story, please press like, I would love to hear your comments."

Joan walked to her neighbor Milie's to discuss and plan an exciting evening of sexual delight. Millie was topless when she greeted Joan by the pool, with a big hug and passionate kiss. Millie took Joan's hand and led her to the lounge chairs, where the margaritas were already poured. Millie was so excited, her face was glowing with anticipation. Her hand was rubbing her horny pussy through her bathing suit, with her exposed nipples fully erect on her perky breasts as she waited to hear Joan's plan for the evening.

Joan hoped what she had set up for the evening was not too risky for her neighbor. Joan spoke. "Millie, I have a great night planned for us. I hope it meets your expectations. One of the neighbors is throwing a bachelor party for his friend, who is getting married. I asked him if he needed a couple of experienced women to entertain the men. He said that would be great and told me there would be at least a dozen horny men attending, who will want to use and abuse the two of us, for their sexual pleasure, until they are completely satisfied. What do you think of my plan?"

Millie had a glowing smile as she spoke. "I can't wait. I think this is a great idea; my pussy is wet just thinking about your plan. This was more than I ever expected." Millie leaped from her chair into Joan's lap, hugging her close as her hand slid between Joan's thighs, rubbing her warm, wet cunt through her white shorts. Millie could not help herself as she kissed Joan's lips passionately. "When is the party and what should I wear?"

Millie was very excited as she returned to her lounger, as Joan explained all the details of tonight's bachelor party. "The guests will arrive at Joe's house at around six tonight. The party will be in the finished basement of his house. We should arrive at seven wearing sexy seductive clothes that will tease the most conservative man at the party. The way we look and act will make the men feel comfortable while letting them know we are on a mission to satisfy their sexual needs completely. These young studs, who have been drinking their favorite drinks, will be horny as hell, knowing that we are there to satisfy their hungry desire to fuck two hot sexy women. We will be the life of the party while fully enjoying getting gang-banged fucked by all these strangers."

Joan described to Millie what she planned on wearing. "I will wear black, thigh-high nylons with a black G string panty and red fuck me heels. I picked out a short black lace dress, which will support my breasts, while completely exposing my body. My golden blond hair will be up in curls, giving me a classy look. I want these men to go crazy the minute they see us. What will you wear?"

Millie was excited as she explained her outfit. "I plan to wear white thigh-high nylons, with sparkling silver spike heels. along with white lace panties with an open crotch exposing my pussy. I picked out a white lace dress, exposing my perky breasts with the back open wide, down to my butt. I will have full-length brunette hair swept back from my face and flowing down my back. What do you think of my outfit? I am so fucking excited, I can't wait to experience this bachelor party you have arranged. I have never done anything like this before. You are turning me into a naughty girl, and I love it."

Both women were so hot and turned on that they stripped off their clothes and dove into the pool together, laughing and smiling and buck naked. When they came up in the pool, in front of each other, they embraced tightly, their bodies melting together. After a short time, they walked hand in hand, as they left the pool and grabbed the towels.

Joan waved to Millie as she headed home to prepare for this evening's party, "I will pick you up at six forty-five, ok, call me if you have any questions, I know we will have a great time at the party?"

Joan picked Millie up on the way to the party. She looked super sexy and hot. Millie slid into the front seat. Joan reached over and squeezed her hand; she could tell Millie was excited and a little nervous. Joan commented to her, "You look great. I know everyone at the party is going to think the same. I don't think either of us will look like we do now when we return home. We have never experienced anything like this party before. We will be the main attraction, they will all want to make us their own. We should pay special attention to the groom as this party is for him. Are you ready to party?"

Millie replied excitedly, "I am so fucking ready, my panties are already soaked, and my breasts want to be sucked and fucked. I know I will suck more cocks and swallow more cum while getting fucked in my cunt and ass than I have in my whole life. I will be one dirty, fucked cunt when I leave the party tonight. I hope they take pictures and videos of these studs fucking the hell out of us. I would love to show my husband what real hot sex looks like."

As we arrived at the party, Millie shouted, "Look at all the cars in the yard!!"

The two women walked towards the door, their heels clicking on the cement walk. The door swung open wide. There was a lot of whooping and shouting from the group of studs pushing and shoving at the door. The two of us were swept into the home, and down into the basement where the party was in full swing. We were introduced to the groom, who immediately pulled Millie into his arms, his hands sliding down her back, as he kissed her lips passionately. I watched as his hands cupped her ass, pulling her onto his lap on the couch, as his hands explored her half-naked body while Millie caressed his throbbing cock and balls.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

One minute Joan was watching Millie get taken, and the next she was being lifted by a group of men as they sat her on the pool table, spreading her legs, exposing her wet panties, as they laid her down on the table. A big burley stud went down on her sweet, soaked cunt. Joan reached down and pushed his head deep into her horny, dripping cunt. She locked her legs around this horny stud, digging her heels deep into his back, as he licked and sucked Joan from clit to ass. Joan was moaning with pleasure.

Joan could smell a stranger's cock near her lips. She slid her hand along this man's throbbing cock, pushing his skin back and forth. She so wanted to taste his swollen cock in her mouth. He grabbed her golden hair, pushing his cock deep between her lips and down her throat as he fucked Joan's face hard. Joan's dress was ripped from her ripe breasts and thrown down on the floor. A loud cheer went up as her breast sprung free, her nipples hard and ready for a good sucking. There must have been at least four studs now fucking and sucking on Joan.

All of a sudden Joan's mouth filled with warm cum, while her cunt was being eaten and her breast suckled and bit. Joan exploded in a gigantic orgasm, piss and cum hitting the cunt sucker's face, and all over the table. Her body lifted from the pool table in orgasm. Joan begged for more. "Fuck this horny bitch. I am all yours. Fuck the hell out of me." They threw her on her knees on the table, ass in the air, and started gang banging the hell out of her in every hole.

Millie was getting plenty of attention from the groom. Her dress was off her body and on the floor. The groom sat her cunt on his hard swollen cock, while sucking her swollen nipples. Millie rode his cock like a heated bitch, as she held his face into her breasts, hugging him tight to her body. Within minutes, the groom let out a loud groan as he filled her cunt with his cum. Millie rode the groom until his cock was limp.

As Millie rolled off of the groom, her cunt dripping his juices all over the couch, she was picked up and laid across the arm of the sofa; her fucked cunt and tight ass ready to be taken. One stud slid his cock into her cum filled cunt, then pulled it free, covered in her juices, and slowly slid his hard cock into her tight ass. Millie groaned out in orgasmic pleasure as his cock went deep into her anal cavity. She was fucked in both holes over and over, each ass fucker slapping her tight ass, turning it bright red as she squealed out in pure pleasure. She begged to be fucked harder, like a dirty whore. She must have orgasmed a half dozen times during the fucking of her ass and cunt.

Both women were getting fucked in all holes while sucking clean all the fucked cocks. The fucking went on for several hours until most of the studs had limp drooling cocks, but still horny minds. They laid Millie out on the pool table, legs spread, every opening in her body filled with cum. The men then lifted Joan onto the table, straddling Millie's body, her cunt and ass over her face. They pulled Joan's legs and arms out from under her, forcing Joan's face into Millie's fucked cunt, and dropping her dripping cunt onto Millie's face.

Everyone cheered the women on, cameras flashing. Millie had reached up and slid her hand into Joan's cum filled ass. She fucked Joan's ass fast and deep. Joan was groaning out in heated passion as she orgasmed all over Millie's face, pissing and cumming on her and the pool table. Joan had slid her hand under Millie's ass cheeks and found her opening. Millie lifted her butt, giving Joan full access to her cum filled ass. Joan slid her hand deep into her ass, over and over, with the cheers of the studs ringing out loudly in the room.

Mille exploded as Joan was sucking her clit and fucking her ass deep and hard. She yelled out, "Fuck me, bitch, fuck this fucking cunt whore. You guys are wimps. Fuck this slutty bitch until she can't walk out of here, cum, and piss all over my fucked body. I don't think you guys have the balls to satisfy this horny bitch."

They rose to the challenge. The nasty fucking continued. The men grabbed the two women, lifting them from the pool table. They laid Millie on the carpeted floor. Joan straddled her and the men watched as Joan stood and pissed all over Millie. Joan then licked her piss-covered body clean. Nothing was off limits. Anything you can imagine happened to Joan and Millie as they were fucked and used in every way possible until the sun rose in the morning.

Joam and Millie lay naked, holding each other in the piss and cum on the carpeted floor. The two fucked women heard women's voices coming down the stairs. The wives yelled out, calling them fucking whores. Joan heard at least one woman say, "I wish I had been here last night. I am not sure who enjoyed it more, the men or these two women."

The wives helped the two fucked women, from the basement floor too to their car. Naked and unashamed, Joan leaned over and hugged Millie as she dropped her off at her home and whispered in her ear, "Another erotic adventure together—I hope the night was all that you dreamed it would be, it was for me."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments