Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 31

Stefano: My Biggest Regret

It was good to see Chelsea. I was happy they came back for the party. I had cooked so much food that Naomi messed with me that morning and said, "Are you sure all this is for me?" She winked. It wasn't a secret that I had a crush on Chelsea. I admitted it to Naomi one night. But there was nothing I could do about it.

That night at the party during the orgy, as I pressed my way inside her tight little hole, I realized maybe I had given up too soon. Her hand reached back and touched my face. There I was, stroking her pussy like old times. I missed going to sleep with her at night. I missed our conversations.

After sharing a beautiful moment that night, everyone was chilling to regain their strength. I sat next to the lounge chair where she sat. I touched her thigh. "You look happy."

She nodded with that gorgeous smile, "I am. I haven't felt secure in a long time." She touched my face.

I wanted to tell her that I shouldn't have stepped aside. But she looked happy, and Christian was my friend. He looked happy. I couldn't stand in the way of that. I had to be content with the moments on the island.

Later that night, before they left for their quarters, I stopped Christian. "How are things?" He had this huge grin. His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Great."

"Just make sure you take care of her."

"You know I will, man."

"If you don't, you'll have to answer to me."

He laughed, "I don't want no smoke."

I hugged him.

"Come with us to the cabana."

"Really?"

He nodded, "I mean, if you don't want to—"

"Of course, man, I'll come."

*******

That night, I got to share Chelsea with my friend. My brother. It was amazing. I was deep inside her sweet spot, stroking away as she licked and sucked his cock. "Oh God, yes, fuck, yes," I moaned as I drilled her center slowly. I remembered how she liked to be fucked. Nice and slow until the first orgasm hit and then at a faster tempo. I gave her what she wanted.

I listened to her soft sweet muffled moans as I watched my love weapon slide in and out of her opening. My shaft was covered in her nectar. I pulled from her center and began to lick up and down the length of her split. Chelsea had a good diet, so her pussy was so sweet. You could stay down there forever.

I tried, but my cock had to unload. I pushed back into her pussy and stroked rapidly. I felt her walls tightening. There it was. Another orgasm for Stefano. I slapped her pretty round ass and slowly pulled out. I wanted her mouth. I needed her to finish me off.

I watched her ride her man in reverse and take my rod into her mouth. She licked all that honey. I loved watching her tongue circle my tip. I could feel it coming. I was on the edge and then it popped. I rubbed her chin. I leaned in and kissed her mouth. She was perfect. The moment was perfect. I watched her ride Christian until he grunted and loaded her up with cum. She was filled from both ends.

Later, we fell asleep. There was still a lot of fun to be had on Pleasure Island. There was still time for me to enjoy Chelsea with my friends.

*****

Chapter 32

Asif: Happily Swinging

Our day started with breakfast. Our cabana was next to where Christian and Chelsea stayed. The four of us had breakfast outside on the porch. Soroya and I were getting along. I didn't feel the distance between us. We were having those deep conversations and the playful ones again. Seeing Christian with Chelsea reminded me that relationships take work. You have to be committed to loving each other.

Soroya and Chelsea were getting along. Chelsea had an interest in learning about different cultures. And Soroya was an intellectual and loved to teach. Chelsea was a great listener and Soroya loved to talk.

Chelsea wanted to know everything about Iranian culture and how I, a man of Spanish and Arabic descent, ended up with an Iranian woman. It was simple. We met in college.

Soroya was strikingly beautiful; even with her hijab, I could tell the woman was gorgeous. Her eyes were a bedazzled color of soft brown and light green. They pulled me in and her voice was sultry. It was perfect for her wanting to be a journalist and work on a podcast or national television.

"Looks like our women get along," said Christian, smiling.

"They do."

"Babe, we should plan a trip to the Smokey Mountains in October," suggested Chelsea to Christian.

"That sounds good but my brother's wedding is in November. It would have to be early in October."

Soroya smiled, "Yes, early October. I heard of a great place in the mountains in Gatlinburg and we can go to Dollywood too."

"Sounds good," I added. It would be our first couple's trip.

*******

Our day consisted of kayaking. Chelsea had fallen in love with the activity the first time we showed her and there she was in a two-person kayak, showing Soroya how to do it. It was a sign of many beautiful things to come. Suddenly I had hope beyond the present moment. I saw the life of the four of us being friends for a lifetime.

Our kids would be friends. We would visit each other on the holidays. We'd be at each other's weddings. We would have more than the island. The island was just the beginning.

That night, we did some swinging. After all, I'd be lying if I didn't admit I loved the idea of being with Chelsea. I knew Christian enjoyed being with Soroya.

So there we were on the sofa in the cabana as Chelsea rode me hard and Soroya rode my friend with enthusiasm.

I especially loved sucking on Chelsea's nipples. I French kissed them slowly as she rode me. She loved it. I could feel her body quake and quiver.

My favorite part of the night was watching Chelsea lick Soraya's pussy from the rear as I fucked Chelsea doggy style. Christian had his cock in Soroya's mouth. We were all busy pleasing one another.

Christian and I unloaded at the same time. As I filled his woman's center with cum, he loaded my woman's mouth with his. It was a wonderful night. One I'd never forget and one I'd long to indulge in again.

******

Chapter 33

Chelsea: Closure & New Beginnings

It had been three months since we left the island a second time. We watched his sister graduate with honors and we made a family trip with her to Tallahassee to see her off for school.

I had successfully opened my business in a business shopping center. Chelsea's Catch This Beat was a huge success. I offered spaces for others to rent and Christian and I opened a dance studio. He had this passion for dancing and wanted to teach salsa, bachata, and other forms of dance.

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

By late August, it was time for me to visit my girl in Tampa. I wanted her to meet Christian. She said she had to meet him to see if he was legit. She needed to feel his energy.

On August 27th, we traveled to Tampa. Our first stop was Aunt Nina's. Since Aunt Nina was a real estate tycoon, you can imagine what her home looked like in Tampa. It was a waterfront property. As Christian pulled into the driveway, which was made out of these intricate bricks, he said, "Ooh wee, Aunt Nina got a fire crib."

I laughed, "Yeah, she does, and wait until you see the inside."

She greeted us at the front door. "I saw you pull up on the security system," she said as she hugged me, "look at you." She checked me out in a cute maxi dress showing off my curves.

"You remember Christian?"

She hugged him. "Of course, I haven't seen you in years, just as handsome as ever, come inside and have a drink or two."

Walking inside was like stepping into a palace. The hardwood floors shone. I took off my shoes and reached into my purse for some soft fuzzy slip-ons. Christian removed his shoes and we went to the kitchen for a quick drink.

We talked for a little while and she said, "And see...you weren't even going to go to the island. I had to make you."

I nodded, "Right. I'm glad I did. It was what I needed."

"So, what are your plans?" she asked Christian.

He looked at me and smiled, "It's serious. I can see us married in a year. We've talked about it."

"Good. That's beautiful."

We stayed a little longer and then went to Lisa's house.

*****

On the way over, I called Lisa and said we were en route. She had a new boyfriend she wanted us to meet as well. His name was Simon Wallace. When we arrived, she greeted us at the door. Even though we had kept in touch over the phone, it hit differently to see my girl up close in the flesh after so many months.

I started crying tears of joy. The men stood by awkwardly. They ended up introducing themselves while we exalted in one another's presence.

"Sorry," she said to her man, who stood as tall as Christian. He was a cinnamon-colored fellow with brown freckles on his nose, and bright brown eyes to match his personality, "this is my best friend, Chelsea."

He shook my hand, "Nice to finally meet the woman Lisa adores so much."

"Thank you. This is Christian."

"Yeah, yeah, we met a few minutes ago, come, come we have some snacks prepared before we go."

We headed to the kitchen. Lisa had already given me the rundown about how Ashton had slept with some girl in her house. So when she told the story again, it was not shocking. The guys got a kick out of it.

"Yeah, he kept trying to contact me on Facebook telling me that he was coming for what was his."

I made a face, "for what was his." I laughed.

"I didn't entertain, dude. I blocked him."

"I would have done the same thing, man," agreed Simon. "It's sad when a man has a good woman, refuses to do right but when he sees another man doing right, suddenly he wants a second chance. Seriously, dude, you've had more than enough chances."

"Right."

"Well, let's forget about him, I figure we'd hit up this spot in downtown St. Pete. There are a lot of clubs and a few outside restaurants. Live music. It's a vibe," suggested Lisa.

"Oh, I see, you on some bougie stuff tonight."

"Girl, you know me."

*******

We took one car. Simon drove. He parked at a garage and paid five bucks and we walked to the main strip where all the nightlife was happening. We heard the live instruments playing. We strolled. Two couples. Happy.

Since we had eaten some snacks at Lisa's, I wasn't really hungry. We continued to the wine bar and sat, waiting for the musicians to play. I was snuggled up with my bae, giving him sweet kisses, and I don't know why I had this inkling that someone was watching me.

I felt a pinch on my thigh. I looked over at Lisa. "We should leave," she said with concern. My eyes followed where hers looked. I saw Mister standing at the door, waiting to enter with a group of his friends.

I looked over at Christian. "You wanna go?"

"No. We haven't even heard the band play yet."

So, we continued with our night, sipping on expensive champagne. When I looked up, I caught his eyes. He was with a woman. I was happy for him. I figured he had finally moved on. I looked away. The musicians were warming up. The show was about to begin.

After they started playing some old-school tunes, my mind forgot that Ashton was there. I was focused on having a good time. Around midnight, we paid. As we were leaving I heard my name. "Chelsea!"

Lisa insisted that we keep walking but I stopped. He caught up to us. He looked at Christian. "Hey man, I'm sorry about those messages. I was in a bad place before."

Christian nodded and stood firm.

"You mind if I speak with Chelsea right quick?"

"Say what you have to say but I ain't going nowhere."

Ashton took a deep breath, "Um, Chelsea, I'm sorry," he looked over my shoulder, "and, Lisa, I'm sorry." He looked back at me, "I've been working with a therapist. I know I did some messed-up stuff and I lost. I have to deal with that."

"I'm happy for you. That's a good start."

"I just have one question, why didn't you respond to my email?"

I sighed, "I didn't get it."

He turned his lips over, "Come on, Chelsea."

"I didn't get it. The message was deleted before I could read it."

He looked over at Christian, "Well played."

"It doesn't matter. Our relationship was damaged beyond what an email filled with empty promises could fix. You needed to hit rock bottom. You had to learn from your mistakes just like I had to learn from mine."

"I guess you're right. I hope you don't hate me."

"I don't. Just make sure you take what you learned and apply it to your new girlfriend or friend girl."

He chuckled, "She's my girlfriend."

"Nice. Take care of yourself. I wish you nothing but the best."

"Same to you."

When I turned away from Ashton. I closed that chapter of my life. I looked at Christian and smiled, "Let's go." He was my future. He was the next chapter and I looked forward to filling our book with many amazing chapters.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments