Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dark

"A woman learn what happens when you are alone in the dark."

50
6 Comments 6
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: All characters in this story are aged 18 or over. The narrative is purely imaginative and doesn't mirror any real-life scenarios. Exaggerations have been made to enhance its entertainment factor. <p> </p> <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you appreciate this story, kindly browse through my profile for more. My aim is to publish a new story each week. Your views, ratings, and comments tremendously support me to continue my writing"

We were all in the living room watching a horror movie as we'd done for the last couple of weeks. Clint, my boyfriend's son, had become obsessed with horror movies, and he's always talking about them; his four closest friends also shared this fascination. One reason I could think of for his new fad was seeing a bunch of news clips of weird stories around our neighborhood and house.

My boyfriend and I combined our life savings and bought this house. It was a steal at the time, and much bigger than our last place. We later discovered its price was due to some weird stories, that people around the neighborhood talked about non-stop. We didn't care, so we moved in and have been perfectly happy ever since.

Another reason for this behavior change could have been that Clint and his buddies would be leaving for college next year, and they prefer talking about demons and murders instead of the fact that they were getting separated. I liked hanging out with them; I was usually around the house and loved movies. Hank, my boyfriend, had accommodated one of the rooms to work as a kind of home cinema, which made it the perfect place to watch horror flicks. Whenever Hank was on a business trip, I would join the guys here for dinner and a movie. After that, I would say goodbye and go to my room.

"I love this part," Clint said, with a weird smile. Especially when the scene in question was utterly grotesque. "I would love to be possessed by a demon," he continued.

"Why would you like to be tortured by a demon?" Patrick asked.

"I don't mean it like that; I meant it like in the movie. The demon forms a bond with you and gives you extra power and stamina," he answered, excited.

"That would be cool," Rod said, from within his hoodie. It was the longest sentence I had heard him say today. "I would also be down for that." All the nerds agreed, except Tommy, who was more interested in his phone than the movie.

The lights flickered, making the guys shut up and scaring the crap out of everyone. On the screen, the movie was moving towards its climax, with the female lead, almost in the demon's grasp. We were expecting a scream or a jump scare, but we heard a woman moaning from Tommy's phone instead.

"Oh my god, Tommy!" Clint said. "What the hell are you watching?!"

Tommy, the owner of the moaning phone and an embarrassed face, was trying desperately to turn the volume of his phone off and doing a crappy job about it. That girl sounded like she was having a blast.

Clint, always the quick one, snatched the phone from Tommy's hand and started to watch the video. "Whoa! Guys, you have to see this," he told the rest of his friends, ignoring that I was in the room with them.

Clint managed to mute the sound, only for the video to appear on the big screen. The woman moans sounding louder when coming out from the TV speakers. She was being fucked by two guys. It looked like the typical porn parody, where grown men pass as kids fucking older women. The video shifted to a close-up of the woman's face, which seemed slightly familiar.

"Hey, it looks just like Anna," I heard David say, a lanky tall lad who was leaving for MIT. She really did look like me, though I had better tits. I was deep in my 40s, but managed to stay in shape, and not having kids also helped; though, I was a little more voluptuous than I would have wanted. I was dressed in a short skirt and a white blouse, with a few buttons open to show my cleavage. I loved teasing the boys with some skin.

The woman finally shut up once a cock took over her mouth.

"Whoa," the whole group of eighteen-year-olds gasped, simultaneously. I could see they were enjoying the scene, which made me self-conscious since the pornstar looked like me. I wondered what was going on in their minds. I saw them shooting me side glances. I was on the couch with my legs crossed, and my skirt had ridden up a little, exhibiting a nice view of my thighs.

All the lights flickered again and then turned off completely. This room had its windows blacked out for the cinema experience, so we could only hear the heavy rain that started to downpour outside. A thunderstorm began to rage, painting the room with strange colors, as light entered the tinted windows.

The boys turned on their phone lights to illuminate the place. I did the same and noticed I didn't have a signal.

"Oh, man!" one of the boys said. "There's no Internet. What are we going to do now?"

I found it funny that their biggest concern was not being connected to the Internet.

"I know something we can do?" I heard Clint say, in a weird voice that sent chills through my body.

I almost couldn't see them in the dim light of their phones, but I sensed that they were all looking at me.

"What?" I said, sounding scared.

"You know what," I heard Clint reply. It looked like two voices were coming out of him, the second one sounding deep and raspy.

"I'm not following you," I said while getting red in the face. These kids wouldn't dare touch me? Would they?

"You will," he said, with the same weird tone in his voice. His phone screen, illuminating his snarl went dark, leaving his face in darkness again, except for his eyes, which flashed red for an instant. What was happening?

The lights from the rest of the guys' phones also went dark. Only my phone illuminated the room. The darkness grew deeper.

"Clint? Guys? What's going on? This is not funny!" I screamed into the dark. Suddenly, I was surrounded. They circled me, blocking me and encroaching in. Before I knew it, hands grabbed my skirt and pulled it down to my feet.

"Anna is a lot better looking than her," I heard one say to the other.

I tried to play it cool and said, "Thanks. Now, please stop this." I finished with a gasp. I was feeling nervous, but also... aroused?

"C'mon, Anna," Clint said. "We know you've thought about this. If not, why do you hang out with us so much, wearing such revealing outfits?"

The truth was, I had thought of it. Especially those nights alone after leaving the guys. I had fantasized about them coming to my room, asking me to join them on my bed. But those were just dreams. Had I done something to actually trigger my fantasy? Was I to blame?

A hand slid down my panties, and I felt it brushing my pubic hairs. More hands joined after. I started feeling lightheaded, with my heart pounding hard in my chest. I was starting to fight them less, as they became bolder. I didn't understand what was happening, but deep down, I wanted it.

"This can't happen--" I started to say, before Clint shoved his tongue inside my mouth, kissing me wildly. This kiss was terrific. He felt more experienced than the rest of his personality would have suggested.

Something else was happening here, but before I could think about it, I felt a tug on my panties; they were pulled with some resistance of my body, down my feet to be forgotten for the rest of the night. A finger caressed my labia, moving up and down, feeling me up. I wanted to say I hated this and that I tried to finish my sentence, but I couldn't.

I gasped when someone spread my pussy lips and inserted a finger inside me. I struggled a little to free myself, but they held me firm, encircling and touching me; removing my shirt, leaving me with just my bra on; my soft, abundant body with no hiding place. Someone pushed my bra down, making my tits flop in the air, not even bothering to unhook it.

"Very nice, dude," somebody said.

Lights from their phones appeared, illuminating my body. They admired me, staring at my breasts, my ass, and my legs.

I removed my bra myself, so it wasn't tested from my body. I saw a flash from one of the phones.

Were they taking photos? I needed to stop that. I tried moving to the offending phone, but one grabbed me and kissed my neck while pinning me to the couch. I couldn't tell who it was. In the dark, it was hard to tell them apart.

"I want to feel her ass, turn her around." I heard someone command.

Was that Rod? I thought, which completely threw me off. He looked like such an introvert, and now he was given orders?

Before I realized it, I was bent over, exposing my pale ass to the youngsters, and my tits hanging down while my hands and knees kept me balanced on the couch. Their hands were all over me, rubbing my ass cheeks, squeezing my tits, invading my mouth and labia.

Someone started to spank my ass lightly and then with more force. I liked keeping in shape; I swam and hit the gym regularly, so my ass was firm, and the boys were getting a kick out of it. "Please be gentle," I sobbed. I could feel my ass getting redder, the pain combined with the pleasure of being exposed in this way. Another slap. Harder this time. It made me gasp, but I said nothing. I was reaching the point of no return, and I knew it.

They were touching my pussy; rubbing the opening and poking at my lips and clit, while another rubbed and pressed on my lower abdomen. "Yeah, make her cum," I heard one of the boys say. Somebody then grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to his cock. His smelly and dirty eighteen-year-old teenage cock, barely contained in his underwear, was pressed to my face.

"We are going to have so much fun," he growled while pressing me tighter to his dick.

I could not see the owner, nor distinguish the voice. It sounded deeper, almost growly. He pulled his dick out, and when I saw the moist member in the light of a phone's flashlight, his thick blond pubic hair and a spongy mushroom head, I lost my resolve. Without warning, I got the first taste of cock of the night, by sucking the wrinkled foreskin of a young man's cock, its head extending in my mouth.

Tingles started spreading through me, as I felt two people concentrating on my lower parts. Two fingers were now inside me, rapidly touching my vagina's insides. More fingers focused on my clit at the same time. My tits were fondled by the side, and someone pinched my nipples.

"Suck them," I said while removing the cock in my mouth. I've always had very sensitive nipples and loved to have them sucked. "Please," I begged. A grunt of appreciation came from the group, as they realized I would be their bitch for the rest of the night. A mouth engulfed one of my nipples and started to suck it hard.

A gasp escaped my throat, muffled by the teen's cock that had resumed its spot in my mouth, as I felt a little orgasm growing in me.

I continued sucking on the boy while someone --Curt, I supposed-- was placing his fat teen cock between my wet labia, rubbing in the juices produced by the previous ministrations, and slowly began entering. A small part of me said they should use condoms. Still, the more-significant part was yelling for them to continue, and soon his dick was way past my folds, his loose sack caressing my clit and lips.

A memory of my past flashed in my mind. A night where I had offered myself to several young and horny males. The difference was that it happened with guys in their prime, but these boys felt better. How? The way they were touching me was not exploratory. It was with purpose and experience. Where had they learned to touch a woman like this?

"Your pussy is better than I imagined," Curt said, as he started to pick up his pace, making that squishy sound all good fucks have. Thanks to the incessant stimulation, my pussy was perfectly lubricated, letting him bang me hard without hurting me. A few seconds later, he coated my insides with a big load of cum.

Satisfied, he withdrew his penis and slid down --and, let's say, Fredrick-- took his place. He didn't last very long, which didn't surprise me. It increased my lust, knowing how fast I could milk these boys. At this rate, we would be done in a few. And I would have to take charge if I ever wanted to get myself off.

The cock in my mouth exploded, as someone else took his place behind me. His slimy teenage ejaculation went straight to my stomach. A new cock appeared in my mouth soon after. Then the process repeated again. How many shots had I received by now? I was getting confused. I knew they were young but this was too much. I moaned, while my pussy was ravaged by yet another dick, and this one managed to push me into a beautiful orgasm, as I felt him exploding in my cunt.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

Both cocks retreated, and as I was getting to my senses, I noticed flashes coming from everywhere, recording my lechery, as cum dripped from both of my ends. The thought turned me on even more.

Everything seemed hazy, like in a dream. Without pause, I got off the couch and knelt before them. I started pleasuring them, jacking or blowing them off. All at once. Their dicks tasted of cum, but were still fully erect.

I was working hard. The room was filled with grunts and groans. But I didn't want them to finish like this. I wanted to get fucked again.

"Look," I said, pointing down.

Someone lit me from the top; their attention focused on me. The floor under me was damp.

"You did this!" I accused them. "So you better make good for it," I demanded, trying to take command of these boys. I moved back onto the couch, sitting on the edge, spreading my legs, and continued, "Are you coming?"

"Who?" they asked in unison.

"I don't care," I answered leaning back.

Immediately, my legs were lifted and a cock was shoved into my tight hole and buried deeply, right to the hilt, causing me to grunt. A wave of pleasure shook my body. He thrust into me as hard as he could, releasing another burst of semen into my womb. When his cock slid out of my loose and slippery pussy, a thick fluid ran out and gathered in a creamy mess over the edge of the couch and onto the floor. Someone else quickly replaced him. And a couple of minutes later, now with his cum dripping out of me, another took his place; and then another. An orgasm washed over me as yet another cock slid into my spread pussy. Had they all gone yet? I couldn't keep track of how many dicks had invaded my womb.

Someone moved to penetrate my pussy, but stopped before entering. An involuntary clench from myself made a cascade of cum drop to the floor. I saw Clint, as thunder rocked the house, lifting my ass a little more, pointing his dick to my anus.

"No, not there," I said trying to stop him with my hand.

Ignoring me, he entered with force.

"Oww, ow, ow, ow, ow!" I said when his dick stretched my insides. A cock was placed in my mouth to hush me. I eagerly began sucking on it, thinking that it would take my mind off the pain in my ass, but it did little to suppress it when Clint impaled me onto the sofa. Soon, my discomfort subsided, and after more deep thrusts, it transformed into lust. I let myself go, revelling in the pressure of his pubic bone mashing into my clitoris; leaving my mouth open for another cock to do as it pleased.

"Unbelievable," he muttered to the room, "I just came three times, and I'm still hard."

Another thunder illuminated his face. A look of amazement in his gaze, and I could see the same flash of red in his eyes. I didn't get it at the time. I couldn't dwell on that thought, since he started to slam in and out of me, even harder, making my buttocks jiggle with each thrust. Soon, my hips were shuddering uncontrollably. A massive stream of cum invaded my insides, and he quickly removed his cock, leaving my anus open wide.

Someone took his place and, in one move, drove his cock all the way inside. My eyes rolled back into my head, and my back arched. Two boys sat on each side, and I instinctively made a grab for their cocks. As I grabbed onto them for dear life, my ass continued to get rammed. Another splash of milk and a new cock intruded inside, making me come again.

"Deeper!" I shouted as the orgasm crossed my body, making the boy's tempo decrease, while making sure his whole shaft entered and left my ass on each thrust, producing a terrific clap as it hit my ass.

I could hear a big slosh whenever his cock was inserted inside me; that and the sound of repeated slaps on my ass, the constant impact of flesh. I was in ecstasy, and another orgasm filled my body.

Before dropping his seed inside me, he removed it from its current sheath and moved on top of me, placing his cock between my tits. Had their dicks gotten bigger? I pushed my breasts to squeeze his cock, making the head disappear inside my cleavage. As he started to move, I could sense his mushroom head reaching close to my chin. With some effort, I lifted my head so that my mouth was lined with his glans and opened wide. He ignored my invitation and moved to grab one of my boobs, then pressed it towards me. Someone was illuminating us, so I made the most naughty expression I could muster while sucking my own nipple. He suddenly sped forward, impaling my mouth without warning. I could taste my ass on his dick, and I felt the spasms that delivered another shot of cum directly to my stomach.

I was exhausted and a little disappointed that our time was finishing. Boy was I wrong about that.

I felt hands lifting me from the couch. I was airborne, being entirely held by young solid arms. Someone moved in front and, in a similar position as before, entered my ass. I could feel his cock ramming my insides. How were they still hard? They were all standing. Holding me in the air. The one in front fucking my ass wildly like only a teenager could. His cock, sopping wet and slippery. His balls slapped every time they crushed against my inner thighs. They made me bend back until my hands touched the couch. I was now part of an arch that started at someone's feet, continued through my ass, past my legs flailing in the air, and finished at my upside-down tits and face. Two boys grabbed my shoulders to prevent me from falling, and a third kneeled on the couch in front of my face with his dick perfectly in line with my mouth. He took my head in his hands and proceeded to fuck my face. I relaxed my throat as best I could, and let him slide in until his balls rested heavily on my nose, only to retreat again.

My tits bounced whenever a dick attacked me from the front or back. So a boy grabbed each one to keep them still, squeezing them slightly and pinching my nipples with the webs of their fingers. I came one more time, and after an incredible ten minutes in this position, I had two loads of cum running down my esophagus and ass.

I was lifted once more and placed on the couch on top of another rock-hard dick. How many times have these kids come? Those thoughts ran through my mind as another round started. My pussy welcomed the teenager's fat cock eagerly, making soft and loud sucking sounds while we humped, adding moans and groans to the mix.

Then someone came from behind and slammed his cock inside my ass, which was so stretched that it didn't present much of a challenge, sliding to the hilt in one swift motion. My body went rigid, and my tits became heavy. They started rocking me to their rhythm, almost wholly removing their dicks before penetrating again. Their rhythm never faltered, completely burying their rods inside me every time, causing me to grunt when reaching rock bottom. Soon, that grunt transformed into high-pitched screams when another climax ripped my body. I opened my mouth to scream but ended up choking on a jet of cum that hit the back of my throat. And then an entire dick was buried inside my esophagus. "Mmmhhh!" A muffled sound was the only thing I could muster.

Both of the teenagers came again. The cock in my mouth was replaced by another one that started cumming immediately. The two cocks in my bottom half followed suit. My whole body convulsed, while another powerful climax hit me. My legs and arms flailed freely, while I rode an out-of-the-world orgasm.

They all withdrew simultaneously, and I fell to the floor only to hold my weight with an arm and on the couch. My legs felt wobbly, and cum was streaming from all my holes.

"Are we done?" I asked tentatively, to the darkness. I was dead tired. Flashes started to come my way, blinding me for a second.

"Not quite," they answered, almost in unison. Oh, no.

Someone approached and helped me get up from the floor. He then sat and motioned for me to sit on his cock. I was about to mount him when he turned me around, so I could face the other boys. I complied and started to sit on his dick.

I didn't know who it was. My mind was almost blank by then; I could barely think; only react. I used my hands to keep balance, as I tried to stay seated on this cock once he started pounding my pussy. I wasn't in pain for some still, I knew I would be in hell tomorrow. All those concerns vanished as he grabbed me by the waist, and started slamming my insides with full strokes. As our thighs clashed, I felt his thick meat parting my delicate folds and filling me entirely. This boy's strong thrusting motion sent waves through my belly, and his balls caressed my clitoris; I screamed in agonizing pleasure.

More flashes, and then there were two teens surrounding me. Putting their hard cocks under my tits, lifting them up. Another cock appeared in front of me, Its owner carrying a phone with the camera's light on, capturing me getting pumped from behind, surrounded by young cocks.

"Smile wide, Anna," the one holding the camera said.

I could barely open my mouth in response sticking my tongue out. The boys started to masturbate with the bottom of my breasts. I could see the tips of their dicks almost touch at the center of my chest. I realized I was drunk with dick.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, and I got splashed by a jet of hot semen as I turned my face. Then, two hands grabbed my hair and turned me to face the two cocks at my chest, where I received two new shots of jizz. My mouth was wide open, trying to catch as much as possible inside. I couldn't believe how I was reacting.

While trying to swallow, I was grabbed from the front and pushed into another cumming cock. I couldn't hold so much in my mouth; cum started to drip from the corners of my mouth. Finally, the guy messing with my insides managed to come into my pussy for the last time. I stood and felt a warm substance leaking out of me and running down my thighs, then dropping in huge globs to the floor.

"Ah," I said, falling to the floor, fainting.

I awoke in my room, on my bed, completely naked. I could feel dried cum all over my body and hair; my mouth still tasted of dick; reeking of sex. A pool of cum had stained my bed where my ass was. I showered for a long time, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, put on my pajamas, changed the sheets, and fell asleep. I dreamed of red eyes.

The first thing I did was go to the cinema room. I could see everything was in its place. My clothes were folded on the couch, except for my panties. Those were nowhere to be found.

I walked down, moving slowly. My ass and pussy hurt, but I knew I would be fine soon. With a cup of coffee in my hand, I sat at the kitchen counter, where we had breakfast every morning, to wait for Clint. He appeared a few minutes later, wearing a black T-shirt and loose pants. His hair was disheveled, and he was yawning.

"Good morning," he said, without looking at me. He went straight to the coffee and poured himself a cup. He looked just like always.

"When did the guys leave last night?" I asked him, looking intently at his face.

"After the blackout. We planned to play video games after the movie but didn't have much to do without power. They all left a little after you went to your room." He answered, a little drowsy. "I then cleaned up a little and went to bed." He finally looked at me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "You looked tired."

I held his stare and then looked away. He sounded and looked sincere. "I had a bad dream and couldn't sleep," I finally said.

"You should go back to bed," he said, walking past me, and going to his room. Had I dreamt it all? I got wet just remembering last night. I knew what I had lived. I resolved to stay vigilant and investigate the stories about the neighborhood a little closer. So I could be prepared for the next time it got dark.

Published 
Written by superukashaka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments