Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Play Group's Recruitment Drive

"Melanie and Nick seduce another young couple to join the group"

6
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words

“Hi honey, I'm home,” I called... Facetiously? Sardonically? Yeah, one of those. I had entered our home by the back door into the kitchen. This door is always unlocked to allow easy entry for our neighbors across the road, Sue and Jake. Jake is my best friend, and Sue is my wife Melanie's best friend. Sue is also my mistress, and Melanie is Jake's mistress, so ready access is good for all. Moving on...

“Oh, hi honey-buns,” Melanie trilled back. That stopped me in my tracks: my wife does not trill. Nor does she employ terms of endearment, except at moments of extreme intimacy. I am usually just plain Nick, or Nicky if I am in exceptionally good favor. After ten years of marriage, you become an an expert at interpreting your partner's coded signals. What the Hell?

Her next trill clarified things.

“Living room. Get your clothes off and get in here. I need your big dick in my mouth, right now!”

Okay. She has company and she is being busy. She's got one guy in her pussy and another guy in her ass, hence the only available slot is her mouth, so it's just a matter of 'Who?' now.

“On my way!” I dumped my Harry Rosen suit, Hugo Boss shirt and tie, and my underwear on the floor of the dining room as I passed through, then remembered my socks and tossed them back to the pile.

As I entered the living room, I was treated to the sight of my gorgeous wife, stark naked except for a pair of Jimmy Choo's with five-inch heels, on her knees, impaled on my friend Phil's dick in the reverse cowgirl position. Another of my friends, Pete, was behind her, astride Phil's torso, pounding his dick up my wife's ass. Phil is of average height, with mid-brown hair and a neat moustache. Pete is a tall, good-looking guy with a shaggy mop of blond hair. Mel's delightful handfuls of tit were bouncing wildly each time his dick pounded home in her ass; Pete reached around to grab them and dialed up the heat with her nipples as I watched. Mel's long, straight chestnut hair was swirling around her back and shoulders as she rode his dick enthusiastically.

“Hey, Nicko,” Pete greeted me with a grin. “Get stuck in. She's running hot!”

“Fuck yes!” concurred Phil breathlessly.

“Come on, Nicky, get me airtight,” my slutty wife urged, grabbing my erect cock and stuffing it into her mouth. I dropped to my knees in front of her to make her position more comfortable.

“I was looking forward to a nice hot cup of coffee,” I muttered. My wife pinched my ass viciously; Phil and Pete laughed.

“You can't swear with your mouth full, can you, sweetheart?” I observed with a grin. That got me another wicked tweak, which made me jerk and jam my cock farther down my wife's throat, which made her eyes sparkle with delight. She truly is a superb slut! She also has no gag reflex and swallows my eleven inches of meat effortlessly, right down to the balls. Needless to say, she is very popular with all of my male friends, all of whom do her regularly, in all orifices. Three-up is her favourite mode of operation. Twenty minutes of Mel sucking like a four-barrel Holly carb had me squirting down her throat by the gallon. She swallowed it all happily then cleaned my dick with her tongue like a mother cat.

I sat back and watched Pete hauling her onto his dick by her tits until he finally shot his wad up her ass, with Mel grinding that ass back into his belly mercilessly until his cock finally stopped throbbing up her ass, at which point Pete dismounted and Mel flopped over Phil's legs. Phil continued bucking underneath her, driving his cock hard up into her hot, wet pussy until he too ejaculated, whereupon they both became inert for a few gasping minutes.

Finally Melanie rose to her feet, muttered, “This calls for a nice cold beer,” and strode off to the refrigerator to fetch supplies.

When Mel stood over Pete where he lay propped against one of the three white leather sofas, to hand him his beer, he took it, nudged her thighs apart, and slid the freezing cold, long neck of the bottle into my wife's pussy.

“Ooh, that feels good,” Mel murmured, closing her eyes. “Can we try freezing your dick so it feels like this?”

Pete laughed as he extracted the bottle with an audible plop and took a long swig.

“Ah!” he sighed. “Gives it a nice, rich Melanie flavor.” Mel poked him in the ribs, smiling. She loves being the center of attention.

“Wanna go again, boys, when we've finished our beer?” she addressed the room shamelessly.

There was a unanimous murmur of agreement.

__________



I commandeered my wife's ass for the next round. Lying on the floor, I directed her to turn with her back to me as she stood astride my hips and lower her ass onto my dick. Once I was thoroughly embedded, she lay down with her back on my chest and spread her long, long legs wide for Pete, who knelt astride my legs, guided his iron-hard dick slowly into my wife's gaping, hot-pink pussy and slid it all the way home. Mel then swung her beautiful legs up onto his shoulders, and he wrapped his arms around them to pull her in tight. Phil crouched over Melanie's face and drove his cock deep into her mouth until his balls were resting on her chin.

“Alright, boys, let's ride!” I ordered in my best Clint Eastwood drawl. And we did.

Mel gave another sterling performance, wriggling her ass sexily for the two adjacent dicks in her pussy and ass, respectively, until I felt Pete's cock begin to throb in her pussy just before mine exploded up her ass while slurping Phil's cock like an ice-cream until Phil gave her her favorite drink, a semen cocktail, which she gulped down as he sprayed it into her mouth.

Giving all three dicks a parting suck before getting to her feet, Melanie then said, “Okay, boys, off you go. I've got things to do. Your wives are all coming round tonight for a meeting of the Play Group management committee.”

“Oh, are we coming too?” Pete inquired.

“How many times do I have to tell you, Pete? You men have no say in the management of the group. The Play Group is managed by the women, for the women. So, no, you are not invited.”

The Play Group is what we call our little group sex consortium.

“What's on the agenda?” I asked, my curiosity getting the better of my common sense.

“Expansion,” my lawyer wife replied succinctly, then added, “We ladies want more cocks.”

__________



I got the rundown later that night, after their meeting, as we lay in bed. It was a Friday night; Fridays. Saturdays and sometimes Sundays are designated 'four-in-a-bed nights', the four being Melanie, Jake, Sue and myself. While I was busy doing Sue doggy style and Jake was busy doing Mel in similar fashion my wife decided to elaborate on her earlier declaration.

“We ladies decided that each couple in the Play Group will be tasked with finding another attractive couple to join the group, thus doubling the membership in one fell swoop. So each of the existing couples will target a potentially suitable couple and attempt to seduce them into a night of wife swapping. If the target couple goes for it and providewife-swapping good service, then the seducers will offer them the opportunity to join our happy little band of swingers. If the couple decline, then the recruiters will move on to another target, repeating until they succeed. If they accept, the newbies will be initiated at the next full Play Group session. Thus, the ladies will get the 'more cocks' they require.”

“And we lucky guys will get six more sexy playmates too,” Jake chirped enthusiastically, never one to miss an opportunity to state the obvious.

“Uh-huh,” concurred Sue. “And we women will be able to run four simultaneous airtights,” she added, licking her lips salaciously.

“Leaving eight other women standing around drooling,” Melanie pointed out, the lawyer in her finding fulfillment in pouring half of the water out of the glass.

“Yeah, but our guys are all studs, right, Mel? So they can do them next in two groups of four,” Sue enthused.

“Sounds like we are going to be busy,” I remarked to Jake.

“Yeah. Ain't it great having sluts for wives?” Jake replied.

“Talking of slut-ism,” my Queen Of Sluts wife interjected, “Can I borrow my husband back for a while, Suze? I fancy a sandwich.”

“Sure, but I get 'em both after the refreshment break. Then I'll show them how it should be done.”

“Yay!” yelled Jake. “I call dibs on Mel's ass!”

“There's a surprise,” muttered his wife.

“You know you are always welcome up there, lover,” my slut wife assured my best friend.

“Of course he knows that,” I murmured. “He practically lives up there.”

Sue dissolved into a giggle fit.

__________



Melanie sucked Jake's cock back to life while Suze did the same for me, then Mel mounted me in the reverse cowgirl position and Jake slid his slightly undersized dick smoothly up my wife's ass with the ease of long familiarity. Mel made a small appreciative noise in the back of her throat, relishing the feel of being double-dipped.

“Alright, boys, give it to me hard and fast now, just the way I like it,” she instructed.

Sue slid around in front of her on our huge bed and spread her legs wide, saying, “Eat me while they do you, Mel.”

Melanie smiled at her friend.

“I charge extra for that, you know, Kitten,” she teased. “But, 'cause you're so special I'll trade you. You do me with the biggest strap-on you've got before we go to sleep.”

“Ooh,” Sue cooed, her eyes going like saucers. “Can I do your ass with it too?”

“Whatever you want, you gorgeous, titsy slut,” Mel replied with a grin.

“Ooooh, I can't wait,” Sue breathed.

“You're going to have to,” I interrupted. “After we have finished doing Mel, you are getting sandwiched too.”

“Mmm-mm. I want your big dick up my ass for that, Nicky. It will be a good warm-up for that huge dildo. Yummy!”

__________



Melanie was superb, as usual, with Jake pounding away up her ass while I jacked her up with my dick as the lever in her pussy and she slurped away on Sue's sopping slit as she enjoyed the ride. Mel then lay gasping for air as Jake and I double-teamed Sue, with me reaming her ass from underneath as she lay on my chest with her legs over her husband's shoulders while he plumbed the depths of her slippery slit. Jake and I both came in her simultaneously when she orgasmed.

“Mmm,” she murmured as she lay on her back, legs spread wide, gasping. “I don't think I could ever go back to being monogamous again. I just love getting double-dicked too much! I could not go without my sandwiches and spit-roasts. Talking of which, when can I get airtight again?”

“As soon as you organize another Play Group meeting,” I responded eagerly.

“I'm on it,” she chirped just as eagerly, reaching for her cell phone.

__________



“So, do you fancy that little blonde tartlet that moved in down the road in the spring?” my wife enquired with a grin.

“Little blonde tartlet?” I queried, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes, you know, the one who wears the tight tee-shirts with no bra and the Harley Quinn short shorts that show half her ass. The one you ogle whenever we see her when we are out for a walk.”

“Oh, that little blonde tartlet,” I conceded. “That description fits you too, you know. Well, not the blonde bit.”

“Well?”

“I guess I wouldn't kick her out of bed.” That earned me a poke in the ribs. “Why?”

“I was thinking we should target her for our recruitment.”

“You just want to bang that dishy fireman husband of hers,” Sue interjected.

“What is it with you women and firemen?” Jake inquired. Neither woman deemed that worthy of a response. What's not to like?

My slutty wife swung her legs up until her feet were behind her ears, slid three fingers into her pussy and said, “Uh-huh, I think he would fit just perfectly in here.”

Jake dived in face first.

“Slut,” I observed with a smile, tweaking her right breast.

“Always,” she admitted with a self-satisfied smirk. Jake slurped. Melanie purred.

“Let's do it,” I concurred.

__________



The following evening, Mel and I went out for a walk around the neighborhood. It was a warm summer evening, and the little blonde tartlet and the fireman were sunning themselves on their porch in their Adirondack chairs. We stopped to chat.

“Ella, Bill,” I greeted them. Several minutes of agreeable conversation ensued, the culmination of which was Melanie inviting them around for dinner on the following Saturday night, which they eagerly accepted.

The hunt was on.

__________



Saturday night rolled around; another warm summer evening. The little blonde tartlet, Ella, was dressed to kill in three-inch heels and a red silk mini-dress that showed a massive amount of cleavage and barely concealed her panties when she was standing and didn't manage even that when she sat down on one of the three white leather sofas set in a horseshoe arrangement in our living room: Great legs and red lace panties. Bill was wearing a tight golf shirt that showed off his muscular physique, and tan chinos.

Melanie was also dressed to kill, in the classic little black silk dress that was just as short as Ella's and equally low-cut, showing the entire inner and outer curves of her ample breasts with just a tiny triangle of black silk clinging to her rigid nipples to prevent her becoming entirely topless. The hem of her dress just barely concealed the tops of the stockings that I knew she was wearing because I had watched her dress. When she sat down on the sofa opposite Bill and Ella and crossed her long, long legs with her knee pointing right at Bill, our guests were treated to a delightful view of long milky white thighs above vividly contrasting black seamed stockings, black garters with silver skull buckles and five-inch stilettos. Bill's eyes bugged, so my slut wife recrossed her legs the other way, taking care to spread them a little as she did so, to give him a glimpse of the almost nonexistent black lace thong that she was wearing. I don't think Bill realized that he was licking his lips.

I mixed cocktails for everyone and distributed them while Melanie made small talk. Ella's shoulder-length straw-blonde hair swirled around her face attractively as she gestured animatedly while telling a story about some baby raccoons that she had been feeding in their back yard. My eyes were riveted on her breasts, which were doing their best to crawl out of her dress as she flapped her arms around. They almost made it, but not quite. Disappointing!

With the cocktails polished off, I tossed Bill a beer, and he joined me on the patio as I barbecued some steaks.

After a couple more beers, Bill was relaxed enough to tell me what was on his mind.

“Your wife is red hot, man,” he began.

“Yeah, she is,” I agreed. “Yours is pretty damn hot too, buddy.”

“You better believe it. Say, do you guys swing?”

“What's that?” I asked disingenuously.

“You know, fool around.”

“Oh, yeah, it has been known. In the right company.”

“Are we the right company?”

“You are, as far as I'm concerned. I'd love to do your wife. But you should ask Mel.”

“What do you think she would say?”

“I think she will probably have her hand down your pants before you finish speaking, but I'm just guessing.” Make the guy do some work for it.

Bill grinned. “So she's as hot as she looks, then?”

“Hotter. You have no idea.”

“Okay. I'll ask her.”

No surprise there. Who wouldn't?

__________



The meal was delicious. I was seated opposite Ella and enjoying the view.

After a few glasses of wine, Ella looked across at Melanie, who was seated across from her husband, and said, “Hey Mel, your husband is staring at my tits!”

Melanie gave her throaty, gurgling giggle. “That's alright, Ella, your husband is staring at mine.”

Ella giggled throatily. “What say we give them the full show then?” she queried.

“Fine by me,” Melanie replied, slipping her arms out of the spaghetti straps of her dress and letting the top fall to the waist. The dark nipples on her alabaster 36C breasts were standing to attention, pointing at Bill like tiny gun barrels. My slutty wife then cupped her breasts in both hands and tweaked her nipples.

“Oh god, Mel,” Bill suddenly blurted. “I so want to do you right now. How about it, do you want to go?”

Melanie answered by standing up from the table, hitching her dress up above her waist, and walking over to one of the sofas, displaying her perfect ass in the tiniest possible black lace thong, with the black and silver embroidered garter belt above and the garters running from hips to stocking tops along milky white, incredibly long thighs, swishing her hips, before sitting down on the target sofa, swinging her left leg onto the left arm of the well-padded sofa while keeping the right flat on the floor, so that she was spread wide open in invitation, and saying, “You bet. Come and get it.” The perfect slut, as always. My dick was hard; Bill's must have been like iron. Mel told me later that indeed it was, and very satisfying.

PhoenexSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PhoenexSexTS

Bill bolted across the living room, strewing clothes left and right so that he was naked by the time he reached my wife and pounced on her. He had her right tit in his mouth in moments, sucking hard while Mel ran her fingers through his hair and cooed encouraging noises. Moments later he had her panties off and she rolled him off her onto the floor, straddled his face, stuffed his rigid dick into her mouth and began sucking like a V-8 at a hundred miles an hour. Bill buried his face in my wife's pussy and began lapping assiduously at her hot pink interior.

“So that just leaves you and me,” I said to Ella exploratively.

“Ooh, I thought you'd never ask,” replied the little blonde tartlet coquettishly. “Get your clothes off, Nick, I want to see what I'm getting.”

I obliged. My cock came out as hard as a rock, eleven inches of solid meat. Ella's eyes grew as round as saucers.

“Ooh my! Bring that round here and stick it in my mouth,” she ordered.

“Are you sure your mouth is big enough?” I teased.

“No, but I'm sure going to find out how much of that I can swallow,” she answered.

“Not until you get naked,” I demanded.

She stood from her chair, slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and the silk whispered to the floor. She was wearing absolutely nothing underneath it but the red lace G-string, which she slipped off in one smooth movement.

“I see you came prepared, “ I observed.

“Just hopeful. Never want to miss an opportunity,” she replied frankly.

“Do you like it in the ass?” I asked.

“I don't know, I've never tried it.”

“Well, right now what I would really like to do is bend you over that table and drill your ass then your pussy, then your ass again. What do you say?”

“I'll give it a try if you promise to stop if it hurts. I mean, that's one huge cock. But I want to suck it first.”

“Of course. I promise. You have a deal.”

She sat down again and opened her mouth wide. I slid my cock home and, amazingly, she swallowed it right down to the balls, then dragged her lips all the way back down the shaft until just the head was left in her mouth, then circled it with her tongue before swallowing it all the way down again. Slurp and repeat.

I relaxed and enjoyed this service for about five minutes before warning her, “If you do that much longer, I'm gonna come.”

“Mmm. I'll save that pleasure for later then. I want you inside me now.”

She bent over the table with her upper body flat on the tabletop and her legs spread wide. She had great legs and an ass almost as beautiful as Melanie's, though smaller, because she is a few inches shorter than Mel, at about five-four.

I began by kneeling between her legs and eating her pussy from behind. It tasted like honey and lemon. Her bush was dense and proved that she was a true blonde. When she began to make little noises of pleasure I stood up, spread her taut buttocks with my thumbs and slid the head of my cock into her anus, pausing there to let her adjust to the sensation. I took the opportunity to glance over at the other couple. Bill had Melanie resting with her back on the sofa with her legs over his shoulders and him clutching her by the tits as he pounded his dick in and out of her pussy, his ass bouncing up and down between her thighs. Mel was raking his chest with her fingernails, drawing small flecks of blood, and moaning with pleasure as he hammered home.

“Stop watching your slut wife and drive that dick home in my ass. I want the full sensation,” Ella demanded.

I complied, slowly and gently, until my nuts were up against her rectum, and there I rested. She wriggled, working her way up and down my cock with her ass in tiny increments.

“Hmm, not bad,” she purred. “Now do me like this.”

I like a woman who knows what she wants. I began doing her ass with long, slow, smooth strokes. She spread her legs and lowered her stance a little to get more penetration. Huh, she likes it!

I glanced over at my wife again. The dress was now gone, and she was on her knees on the sofa, resting her tits on the arm, in just the garter belt, stockings and heels, with Bill doing her doggy style, one of her favourite positions. Maximum cock for the woman, she reckons. Bill was doing her hard and fast, just the way she likes it, so I was sure he would get a good review. Mel saw me watching her, smiled her megawatt smile, and wiggled her fingers at me. She was having a good time. As was I.

“Harder,” Ella instructed. Yep, she definitely likes it.

“Hey, what the Hell, Ell, you've never let me do that,” Bill called to his wife while not pausing his thrusting into my wife.

“I will now, hon, I like it,” Ella called back.

“So, you want some?” my slut wife asked Bill. Without waiting for the obvious answer, she plucked hi cock from her pussy, slid it into her ass and ground that beautiful ass back into him until it was all the way up.

“Oh yeah!” Bill exclaimed joyfully, seizing Mel by the hips and hauling her ass on to each powerful thrust. Melanie ground her ass like a washing machine.

“Wow! Your wife's a real slut, isn't she?” Ella observed.

“Says the woman with my dick up her ass,” I pointed out mildly.

“But she is, isn't she?” Ella insisted.

I sighed. “Yes, she is, and I love it. She actually has the title of Queen Of Sluts.”

“Really? Who hands out that title?”

Another sigh. “I'll explain later.”

“Later is good. Right now, fuck me hard and come up my ass. That 'll be a new experience for me.”

So I did.

I came up her ass as I watched her husband Bill come up my wife's ass, yelling “Yes!” as he did so.

I went to the fridge for cold beers all around.

__________



While we were slaking our thirst, Ella asked Melanie hesitantly, “ Can we stay the night? I want Nick to fuck my brains out all night.”

Melanie giggled. “A noble ambition, baby slut. Yes, of course you can. Have you ever had a double header?”

“What's that?”

“Two men at once.”

“No.”

“Would you like one?”

“Yes, definitely.”

“Alright. I'll do them both first, to show you how it's done. Spit-roast and sandwich. Spit-roast: one dick in your mouth and one in your pussy. Sandwich: one in your pussy and one up your ass. And one I have named myself, the bacon butty: one in your mouth and one up your ass, so called because all the males just love a good bacon sandwich for lunch. Then you can try them all. I'm sure you'll like it. I have yet to meet a slut who doesn't.”

“Hey, who are you calling a slut? I'm not a slut, I'm a good girl.”

“A very good girl, with all the right equipment,” I chimed in.

“You are now officially a slut, girl,” Melanie insisted. “I just watched you suck and fuck my husband, remember? So don't give me that good girl BS, right? Anyway, slut is a complimentary term around here. All our ladies are sluts and proud of it.”

“All our ladies?” Ella turned to me. “Is that part of what you said you would explain to me later?”

“Yep.”

__________

So I explained it all to her.

About how Melanie's best friend Sue was my mistress and Sue's husband Jake was provided the same service by Melanie. How Jake and I did them both together in every possible way, ass, pussy and mouth, the two of us together on each wife or sequentially on both. How both women liked what they called semen cocktails, swallowing at the end of their blowjobs. How our wives' favourite was called 'getting airtight', which was doing three men simultaneously, one in every orifice. About the Play Group, six couples indulging in wild group sex with all the women doing all the men in every possible way and position. How the Group was in expansion mode and how we hoped that they might like to join. By the end of my narration, Ella's eyes were enormous and Bill was drooling.

“What do you think, Ell?” he asked his wife.

“I'm in if you are,” Ella volunteered a little breathlessly.

“You want to shag half a dozen strange men?” Bill persisted.

“Oh god, yes. If they are all like Nick.”

“Hmm. What about the women, Nick? Any dogs?”

“No dogs, Bill. All at least ten out of tens, with several like Mel, twenty out of tens.”

“Fuck, man,” Bill mumbled incredulously.

“Yeah, you'll do a lot of that, buddy. They are all borderline nymphos.”

“Hey, there's nothing borderline about me, I'm a complete nympho,” my wife objected.

“Sorry, sweetheart. Why don't you do Bill and I together now, show him how much you deserve the title?” I suggested.

“I'll fuck you both dry,” my slut wife promised, licking her lips salaciously.

“What do I do while she's having all the fun?” Ella demanded.

“Watch and learn, little tartlet, watch and learn,” Melanie suggested with a leer.

Ella giggled and shot her the bird.

“Be nice and I will take care of you too,” Melanie promised her with a wink.

“Ooooooh!” Ella breathed. She clearly liked that idea.

__________



“Spit-roast first,” Melanie ordered as we got set up with Mel on her knees, knees spread wide, forearms on the carpet, tits swinging. nipples just brushing the carpet, providing us all with a great view of long, black stocking-clad legs, beautifully rounded ass and gaping pussy in its summer plumage of black pubic hair neatly trimmed into an inverted V about an inch wide on either side.

“My God, she's so beautiful,” murmured Ella.

“So are you,” I assured her.

“Not like her. She could stop traffic. And she's so damned sexy. I can't compete with that.”

“You don't have to. Just be your own gorgeous self,” I encouraged her. “I want to fuck you in every orifice, in multiple positions tonight. By the end of the night you will know how sexy you are,” I promised.

“I've never blown a man all the way to completion,” she whispered shyly.

“Just drink it down and enjoy it,” I advised hopefully. “You might develop a taste for it. Mel says we all taste different. We are going to test her at the next Play Group meeting, blindfold her, come in her mouth one after another and have her name each guy, and we will score her out of six. If she gets us all right, she can spend the rest of the night getting airtight as many times as she wants. Which will be a lot, because that's her favorite thing.”

“I'll have to work my way up to that,” Ella averred pensively.

“So you will join the Play Group? For sure?”

“Absolutely. I'm loving getting all your big dick in me everywhere,” she complimented me.

“I'm loving putting it everywhere,” I responded.

“Which end do you want?” I asked Bill politely, referring to Melanie's imminent demonstration.

“Mouth. I want to see how she sucks,” Bill responded.

“Like a vacuum cleaner,” I informed him.

“Does she swallow?”

“No, she drinks. Deeply.”

“God, she's superb. Do I get free access to her when we join the Group?”

“Complete and unobstructed. And you are in as of now. Mel and I have both agreed. The ladies run the Group, but they listen to Mel. If she recommends you, they will all be lining up to give you a good shagging. They will compete for top marks, but Mel will win. They don't call her the Queen Of Sluts for nothing.”

“When is the next meeting?”

“Next weekend.”

“Where?”

“Here.”

“We will definitely be there.”

With that settled he offered his dick up to Melanie's mouth. She opened wide, swallowed his cock right down to his balls then slowly slid her lips back up to the head which she then circled with her tongue, cupping his balls in her left hand. I slid my cock into her sopping wet pussy and rode her hard while Bill literally fucked her face as she kept both hands on the floor and pushed back with her arms to grind her ass back into my thrusts and gain maximum penetration. Always greedy, my wife. At around the ten minute mark I watched as his cock throbbed in my wife's mouth and she gulped several times, swallowing convulsively. Mel told me later that he tasted like milk and it felt like about a pint of semen going down her throat. She loved it. The sight of her swallowing his dick to the root and Bill coming down her throat triggered my ejaculation and I made a major deposit in her hot pussy.

“Me now, me now!” Ella trilled. “I have to try that!”

“Jeez, take it easy, baby slut. You have to give the boys a break between bouts. They do need at least some recovery time,” Melanie directed.

“Oh, of course. Sorry boys.”

__________



After another beer I suggested to Bill that we take the women through to the bedroom and do them in comfort. He thought that was a great idea. Mel led the way, strutting in her high heels, wearing nothing but the garter belt, stockings and heels, swiveling her hips provocatively and checking over her shoulder to be sure that Bill was following and enjoying the show. When we reached the master bedroom she put a hand in the center of his chest and shoved him sprawling onto the bed, where she promptly stepped over his face, lowered her pussy to his mouth and bent forward to suck his dick. Bill looked like he had died and gone to heaven.

“Mel, you are so damn gorgeous,” Ella said. Mel just winked at her; her mouth was full.

“I like that too,” Ella murmured to me.

“Good,” I responded, lying next to Bill and Melanie on my back. “Climb aboard.”

She did, lowering herself on to my face until her vaginal lips ensconced my mouth and nose, and my tongue was busy inside her vagina, slurping up her juices and occasionally bouncing her clit on its tip. She moaned around her mouthful of my cock. She was another woman just like my wife; neither of them appeared to have a gag reflex. Her tongue was very active and she could swallow the entire eleven inches with no apparent effort. When her lower lip was up against my scrotum she would pause to gently massage my balls with her left hand, then glide back up to the top and do it all over again, sucking hard all the way. When I eventually blew my cork in her mouth she dutifully drank it all down. When the eruption was finished she licked the last drops of semen from the head of my cock and said, “That's a first for me. I have never swallowed before. I think I might get to like it as much as Mel does.”

Mel crawled across the bed like a big cat, spread Ella's legs apart, stepped over Ella's face and began sucking gently on her clitoris. Ella gasped, then buried her face in Melanie's well fucked pussy and returned the favour. I moved in behind Ella and drove my dick up her ass in one smooth, practiced movement. She oohed, bucked and drove her pretty ass back into me hard, still eating Mel and being eaten by Mel. When I came up Ella's ass and rolled away gasping for breath, Bill drove his own cock up his wife's ass and took over where I had left off. After a few more minutes, Ella moaned and shuddered convulsively as a massive orgasm shook her entire body, and her juices flowed over Melanie's face. Melanie sat up, wiping her face and laughing.

“Now that's what I call a win,” she gurgled.

“Wow!” Ella gasped. “I've never had an orgasm like that before! You are magic, Mel!”

“Rubbish,” I interjected. “It was my dick up your ass that did it.”

Ella smiled. “It certainly helped,” she admitted. “Can we make a regular thing of this?”

"Yes, please,” I returned.

“Sure thing,” Mel agreed. “I have all kinds of things to show you. And I like riding your husband. We will introduce you to Sue and Jake as well. You can bang them too, Ella.”

“Oh, I'm so happy right now,” Ella burbled. “Can we try that sandwich thing now? And then that bacon butty thing?”

“Oh, the boys in the Group are going to love you, little tartlet,” Melanie muttered as she wrapped her lips around my cock and began sucking it back to life.

“Little Tartlet? I like that title. Can I keep it, Mel? Please?”

“Sure, you earned it.”

__________



Nobody got much sleep that night. Bill did Melanie in every slot and every conceivable position. I did the same with his wife. Then Bill and I took turns double-teaming each of our wives until we had both done them in every hole multiple times. Bill said later that he had never had an inkling of this raunchy side of his wife. He had always thought of her as delicate and monogamous. The whole thing was a revelation and he couldn't wait to sample the other wives in the Play Group.

Meanwhile Ella asked if she could come over to our place when she wanted, from time to time and she would call first, and borrow me to fuck her in the ass. Melanie laughed, agreed and told her to bring her husband so that she could bang his brains out while I was busy with Ella. Ella was delighted.

__________

Before the four of us drifted off to sleep, my wife whispered in my ear, “One very successful seduction and one gorgeous new expansion couple for the Play Group.”

I fondled her tits and collapsed into an exhausted sleep.



Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments