Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Day

"A day at the beach led to an evening of debauchery."

53
16 Comments 16
9.5k Views 9.5k
6.5k words 6.5k words

I live in an area that has one of the few private beaches in Florida. Being a member’s only club, it keeps crowds to a minimum. In fact, some days you will find less than a dozen people enjoying the white sand and clear saltwater of the Gulf of Mexico. I drove through the gate, gave the security guard a friendly wave, and idled to the far end of the parking lot, about a quarter-mile from the entrance. With a book, a chair, and a cooler full of ice-cold beer in tow, I wanted to get close to the water. There was only one other person at this end of the beach. ‘Ah…serenity,’ I thought.  

As I settled in and popped open my first cold one, I heard a familiar voice call my name. It was Amy, my neighbor that lives across the street from me, sitting about a hundred feet away. She was waving me to come over and sit with her. I grabbed my belongings and walked over. So much for serenity. 

“Hi. Where’s Scott?” I asked. 

“He’s in Atlanta at a seminar for work. I am happy you are here. It’s been pretty lonely not having anyone to talk with over the past couple of days.”   

I’ve known Amy and Scott for a few years. We had the typical neighbor relationship, a friendly wave or small talk if we were outside at the same time. She always seemed very shy and a little naïve to me, typical of a woman that grew up on a dairy farm in a small town in northern Wisconsin. She was holding a glass of wine and next to her, a bottle that was half empty.   

“You should’ve called me; I had no idea you were alone.” 

We were talking for an hour. We covered a wide variety of subjects: living in Florida, the weather, work, nothing special or specific. It was pleasant. I was five beers into the afternoon, she opened a second bottle of Merlot and we were enjoying the conversation. The whole time Amy was talking, I couldn’t help but notice her body. She is an adorable petite thirty-eight-year-old woman with long light brown hair, but she could easily pass for ten years younger. She was wearing a red one-piece bathing suit that was low cut in front and showed off her perky tits. I could see her areolas were puffy and her nipples were rock hard as they were straining on the Spandex material of her bathing suit. My own bathing suit started to get tight as my cock thickened. Amy noticed the excitement that was growing between my legs. She grinned as she looked away. 

Out of the blue, she started to tell me about her marriages. The wine made her very chatty. “I was married at eighteen years old to a thirty-one-year-old man from my home town. I always knew something wasn’t right since he never wanted me sexually. Six weeks after we were married, I caught him in bed with another man.”   

Shocked, I said, “Wow, you had no clue?”   

She admitted, “No, not at all. He was what everyone considered the perfect man. Good looking, good job, popular, everything a young bride would want. We never consummated our marriage though. Our honeymoon was a disaster. I could never get him excited. I always thought it was me, that I wasn’t good enough for him. We stayed together because I didn’t want the embarrassment and shame of a failed marriage. He continued to cheat on me with men. We were never intimate with one another. Finally, after fourteen years of a sexless farce of a marriage, I craved more. I divorced him.” 

She continued, “Then I met Scott at the place we both worked at in Wisconsin. After just a few weeks of dating, we moved in together. A year later, we moved here and were married.” She was very candid in talking about their relationship.   

“Scott is a very good man but a real disappointment in bed. He has a very small penis and doesn’t enjoy sex. He’s not gay, he just has little interest in sex. The rare times we do make love, it is boring and he can never satisfy my needs.”   

Amy took a sip of wine then blurted out, “In fact, no man has ever made me have an orgasm.” 

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. This little vixen is so desirable yet, she’s had a very unfulfilling sex life. 

She continued, “I want to try new things. Scott has zero interest in exploring our sexuality. Stimulation has been non-existent my whole life. The only way I can get off is to masturbate. It is better than nothing but, it is like tickling yourself. It just isn’t the same as someone else is tickling you. I need to be tickled.” 

I sat there sipping my beer listening intently. I was fantasizing about her using a dildo to get off while I watch. 

“Surfing the internet exposed me to a world of sexual fantasies that were very foreign to me. The women in my office talk freely about their sex lives and how much their men take care of their desires. One woman even boasts about being a swinger. I had to Google it to find out what she was talking about. It makes me jealous.”   

As she was revealing her secrets, I thought to myself that I could certainly service this little spinner. After another round of drinks, I suggested, “Why don’t we go home, shower, and go out for a fun evening. I know of a place in Tampa that I think you might enjoy.”   

“That sounds fantastic.” She was excited to not sit home alone. We drove our respective cars home. I pulled into my driveway and she parked in front of her house. 

As she walked toward her house she waved and said, “See you in a while!”   

I went in my house, stripped off my bathing suit and turned on the shower. Before I stepped in, the doorbell rang. I wrapped a towel around my waist and answered the door. It was Amy, still in her bathing suit. I was a little surprised, I wasn’t expecting her so soon. She was carrying a small bag packed with everything she needed to get ready for our evening together. As she entered, I took a chance and dropped my towel to the floor exposing my thick cock. She looked down, a wide grin appeared and she reached out for my dick. 

She whispered in my ear, “This is what I need.” 

The head of my cock was glistening with excitement. I untied the knot of the bathing suit from around her neck allowing the top to fall, exposing her magnificent breasts. They were small and firm. I grabbed her nipples hard. They were very sensitive. She squealed and giggled as I clamped my fingers on them. Then I lowered the suit down her legs unveiling her full bush that matched her flowing hair. I was surprised at the amount of hair. It was like a mink surrounding her slit, soft and beautiful. I worked my fingers through her patch and found a very erect clit, slick with anticipation. My fingers did a little dance on top of her nub. Her eyes shut tight and she gasped. I licked my finger; her taste was sweet.   

I asked her, “Has a man ever offered to groom your mound?”   

She was puzzled and responded, “What? No!”   

“Would you like me to trim you, to make her more beautiful than you already are?” 

Without hesitation, she said, “Absolutely!”   

I spread a towel across my bed. She didn’t hesitate and laid down as I took out all my grooming tools, a razor, scissor and electric trimmer. I went to work on this magnificent crop of hair. Amy was completely at ease as I trimmed her down, carefully shaving around the outer edges of her pussy. I worked down around her perfect ass and cleaned her smooth.  When I finished, she had a perfect triangle that made her more desirable than she already was.   

I cleaned her with a damp cloth. “That is gorgeous,” I proclaimed. 

She stood up and looked in the mirror, “I agree. I look so different.” 

I took control as I pushed her back onto my bed and buried my tongue into her sweet pussy. I worked my way up and sucked out the little pink pearl that was protected by the hood of her clitoris. Amy moaned and clasped the back of my head pulling me harder between her legs. I nibbled and pulled on her freshly shaven lips as she trembled.   

When I stopped, she begged me, “Please don’t stop, don’t let up! That is unbelievable.”   

I turned her over and sucked her from behind, tasting her tight little asshole, flicking my tongue in and out of her. I lifted her hips in the air, her head buried into a pillow. My tongue started to work my way around to her engorged clit. It seemed to double in size.   

She screamed, “No one has ever tasted me. Oh my God, you got me! More, please more!”   

Her juices flowed onto my face and down her thighs. She pleaded, “Fuck me! Please put your cock in me now!”   

I told her, “No, not yet, we have all night.” I stood up, pulled her off the bed, and led her to the shower. We washed the beach, sweat and her own come off. We enjoyed rubbing coconut body wash on each other. My cock was like a concrete pipe. As Amy soaped me up, she took some extra time stroking my shaft.   

 “Your penis is the biggest I’ve ever touched.” 

“Have you touched many?” 

She giggled and admitted, “No! Not at all.”   

I enjoyed the way she manipulated my member. She told me she never had a man respond to her like this. I showed her how to stroke it to make me come. She was a fast learner.  She soaped up her hand, grabbed the head and slowly slid down toward the base, then back to the head. This motion continued for several minutes. I couldn’t hold back and shot a stream of hot sperm across the shower. She caught some in her hand. I howled with pleasure as she emptied my balls. She giggled and was amazed at how much fired from my cannon.   

“This is the first time I ever saw a man release.” 

I had a feeling that this was going to be a night of many firsts. 

We finished, wrapping Amy in a large soft towel. I did the same to my own body.  When we entered my bedroom, I thought about pushing Amy down on the bed and fucking her till she passed out, but I promised her a night out, so instead, we dressed.   

She packed a very sheer black knit dress, no panties and no bra. I thought to myself that she really is ready to break out. Just like when she was in her bathing suit, her nipples were hard as Brazil nuts outlined by a puffy outer ring. It was as if she had nothing on as it left very little to the imagination. I couldn’t help myself, again I pinched and twisted her nipples hard. It made her yelp.   

“I love that. It excites me. It makes my body tingle,” she said. 

She looked hot, desirable and very sexy, which was perfect for the night I had in mind.  We finished getting ready and got into my car to drive to Tampa. I had a very different evening in mind for her than an evening with Scott. It was on my mind that, at her age, Amy has never fully enjoyed a man. Now, don’t misunderstand me, I like Scott. After speaking with Amy at the beach, I don’t think I can look at Scott the same way knowing that he is wasting this little nymph. Tonight, this was all going to change.  

I finally told Amy where we were going. “Tonight is all about you. It’s an adult club that caters to people that want to explore their sexuality either privately or publicly.”   

“I’m surprised that you know of a place like that. Have you been there before?”   

I said, “Yes. Remember Dana? We used to go there all the time. It’ll be fun. You have nothing to worry about, I won’t let anything happen to you that you don’t want. We should have a safe word to make sure.”   

She looked puzzled and said, “I don’t know what that is.” 

I explained, “We agree on an obscure word, one that normally wouldn’t be used in the heat of passion and sex. If the situation gets uncomfortable or out of hand, one of us says the word then everything stops. We immediately pause whatever is going on, calm the situation down or even end the evening and leave if we need to.” 

She had a slight apprehension in her voice. “Did Dana ever have to use a safe word?”  

I thought about lying to her then thought better. “Once. It wasn’t a bad situation. She was with a man that was a little too large for her. As she was sucking his cock she started to gag and the guy didn’t realize she was uncomfortable. As soon as she was able to say it, he stopped and apologized.” 

She had a look of relief. “Okay, I like the idea of a safe word. Pineapple!” Then she added, “I’ve always wanted to get wild but never had a man willing to try something like this.”   

We entered the club and she was surprised. It looked like any other dance club or bar on a Saturday night. Everyone was fully clothed and people were sitting in booths and at tables.  Some couples were dancing. We did notice two women in a dark corner booth making out. She seemed disappointed and asked me where all the activities took place?   

I whispered, “Be patient and let’s have a drink first.” 

A waitress dressed in a very sexy bra and thong came to our table. She asked, “What can I get you?” 

Amy answered, “I’ll have a glass of red wine.”  

“And I’ll have a Jack Daniels on the rocks.”   

We sipped our cocktails looking around the room at all the people. I explained to her, “This is the time when people mingle and meet possible hook-ups. When you are ready, we will go into the private part of the club.”  

She took her last sip of wine. “I’m ready. I’m eager to see what this was all about.”   

As we entered the main room, there were many doors to choose from. “I want to start you off easy. Let’s go to the Voyeur Room. It’ll be a good way to begin the evening. This way, you can see the very large public area from behind glass.”   

The public area is an orgy with strangers. There are beds, couches and lounge chairs all around the room. There are some single people in the room, but mostly couples that enjoy swinging. In the middle of the room there are several devices for people who enjoy the BDSM experience. When Amy saw a bondage bench that looked like part weight lifter bench and part sawhorse. She asked, “What is that for?”   

I told her, “Wait, you will see the enjoyment some people get from being restrained to that piece of furniture. It is a very popular piece of equipment.”   

In a matter of minutes, a couple took a third woman and fastened her to the bench on all fours, unable to move.  Then, a different, well-hung man stepped up and started to fuck the woman. Without hesitation, his assault was methodical and with purpose. He was grunting with each thrust. We could hear her screams through the viewing glass. Then the man stopped, strapped a ball gag around the woman’s mouth to muffle her screams of pleasure, and then continued to bang the woman. Within minutes he pulled out his large cock and spewed a river across this woman’s back. I was unsure if they knew one another or if it was just a random fuck.  

I looked at Amy and asked, “Are you enjoying the show?”   

She said, “That is amazing. She looked like she loved being forced to take him.” 

Our eyes met and I asked, “I’m sure she did. No one is really forced to do anything here. Much of what goes on is people fulfilling fantasies, imaginations and needs. Are you ready to go in there and enjoy some of your own?”   

She smiled and shook her head anxiously with a resounding, “YES!” 

I took Amy by the hand as we entered the room. We passed two gay men; one was sucking the other's cock. Amy stared at them shocked. I wouldn’t be surprised if she thought of her first husband. I steered us to a round bed along the back wall of the room. An attendant came over and put a clean sheet on the mattress for us. I dropped my pants, boxers and my shirt on the side of the bed. I laid down and started to stroke myself as I watched Amy strip off her dress. In just seconds we were nude, embracing one another on the bed. We kissed as I put her on her back. I knew I needed to be gentle with her since everything was so new to her.   

She pleaded with me, “Take me now.”   

I grabbed her wrists and held her arms over her head. She threw her legs back. The head of my steel shaft was rubbing at her opening. 

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

“Please, I want you inside of me. I want to feel you.” 

I thrust myself into her, slowly, an inch at a time. She was tight. It was like a rubber band gripping my cock. I stared into her eyes as I rocked back and forth stretching her tight pussy to its limit.  

In just a few minutes she started to shout, “Oh Frank! Your cock is amazing! Give it to me! Oh God, I’m cumming! Oh, oh, oh! Don’t stop!"   

Her shrieks were loud as she experienced an orgasm like never before. The couple on the next bed was mesmerized by Amy’s thrashing, panting and screaming. I continued to hammer her hard. Her begging for more was very intoxicating. Her continuous orgasms seemed to never end. I rolled over on my back, placing her on top. The position caused my cock to bury deeper into her hole as she spread wide. She started to grind down, positioning her clit on top of my cock. Her tits were bouncing with the rhythm of her grind. I reached up and pulled her tit into my mouth. I sucked hard and chewed on her right nipple while pinching the left. She was in an orgasmic trance for the first time in her life.  It was an uncontrollable spasm.   

She screamed, “It feels soooo good! I love the way you take me! Suck my nipples harder! I’m still cumming, don’t let up!”  

I released her tit from my mouth. Her nipples were swollen. She arched her back causing her nipples to point up. The woman on the bed next saw an opportunity and reached around with both hands and grabbed Amy’s tits. The stranger tugged her nipples hard. 

Amy yelped, but didn’t object to this stranger tormenting her. She enjoyed the stimulation as I was still pumping her pussy. The woman realized this and crawled onto our bed to join in on our debauchery. I looked over at the stranger’s partner and noticed it was a woman. Then I realized it was the two women making out in the club when we first walked in. I wondered if Amy realized who they were.   

Her partner, the other woman on the next bed was wearing a large black strap-on dildo. It was glistening. I lifted Amy off my pole and placed her on her back. The stranger took full advantage of this and started to passionately kiss her. I sat up as the woman with the strap-on looked me straight in the eyes. She had an evil grin as I went over to her.   

She introduced herself, “My name is Veronica but my lovers call me Ronni.”   

She was a big woman, much larger than Amy. Her tits were huge, she had a beer gut and her legs looked like tree trunks. She looked like a typical biker chick, an almost poster child for Dykes on Bikes.    

She added, “My partner’s name is Ann.”   

Ann was tall like Ronni but more on the slender side and more feminine. Both women were shaved bald but it was obvious that Ann was the submissive of the two.   

Ronni was also very firm in what she said next, “I am not interested in a cock. I want to tag-team your bitch with Ann.”   

I looked back at Amy. She was completely at ease being molested by a woman she didn’t know. I walked to one of the couches across from the bed, sat, and watched. 

Amy was laying still from the workout I just inflicted on her. Ronni moved to one side, Ann on the other. Ronni was staring into the distance. I glanced in the direction she was looking and saw that the bondage bench was available. Amy had no idea what was coming next, but I knew.   

Ronni ordered, “Ann, take her over to the device in the corner. Secure her so I can make her beg me for more.” 

Ann obeyed taking Amy by the hand and leading her over to the bench. She showed Amy how to kneel and bend over on the edge of the bench then how to place her elbows on the padded armrests. Amy watched intently. Then, she took her place as she climbed aboard.  Ronni started the process of binding her limbs tight to make her immobile. Amy moaned and said, “The straps are very tight.” 

Ronni sadistically laughed, “Good! I am going to make you my bitch tonight.” 

Ann added, “Your body fits the bench well. Part of the experience is that the bench has no place for your head.”   

She was forced to hold her head up for as long as she was confined. The apparatus caused Amy’s ass to be a little higher in the air than her head. It also spread her legs wide creating easy access to the intimate areas of her body. I was watching from about eight feet away, within earshot if she needed to use the safe word. I knew that would put her mind at ease. 

Amy looked over to where I was sitting and shot me a big smile and mouthed, “I’m ready.” 

If there was any doubt, Ronni was the alpha of this couple. “Ann, lick her asshole. Get it good and wet.” As Ann was tongue fucking Amy’s asshole, Ronni pulled Amy’s hair, her head jerking back as far as her neck would allow.  Ronni made Amy suck on the black strap-on.   

Ronni ordered her, “Lube it up real good, bitch.”   

Then she asked Ann, “Is she ready?”   

Ann replied with a nod of her head yes.   

Ronni pulled the latex cock out of Amy’s mouth and positioned herself behind her. It was covered in Amy’s saliva. She showed no mercy as she buried the big black dildo deep into her rectum.   

Amy let out a howl, “Oh… my… God! Holy shit, that hurts!” 

Her eyes started to tear up as she was violated in her virgin ass. I was ready to stop this when Amy caught my eye and shook her head no, she was okay. Ronni had the rubber shaft deep into Amy’s ass. Then she yelled, “Frank, she’s gonna’ make me come! I love this!” 

Amy had her first lesbian orgasm. In fact, it was her first anal orgasm too. Several people in the room stopped to watch the assault on her ass. The big alpha dyke was driving Amy to the brink of passing out from pain. Ronni was loving controlling Amy. “Beg me to stop you little slut! I want you to beg me!” 

This went on for only a few minutes when she pulled out. I could see Amy’s hole was stretched wide open from the reaming she just took. I also knew that Ronni wasn’t finished. Ann was ordered back to Amy to enjoy her pussy. She started with her middle finger, then two. She twisted the palm of her hand down so her fingers put pressure on her G-spot. 

“Perfect, you found it, keep massaging it. Here it is again. I’m coming! Oh Jesus Christ, I’m coming again!” Amy had her second lesbian orgasm in a matter of minutes. She was panting with the same rhythm as Ann’s strokes. Then Ann started to lick her pussy like a cat to enhance the fury of the eruption of delight she felt through her body.   

Ronni positioned herself behind Ann, grabbed her hips and jammed the black dildo deep into her pussy, pounding her with the same force that Amy endured in her ass. Both Ann and Amy experienced simultaneous orgasms that were near seizure proportions. Ann said, “Ronni baby, I’m yours. Give it to me. It’s all yours. I’m your slave!” 

Amy was gasping for air, her orgasm still continuing. Ronni looked over at me and just laughed. She enjoyed dominating these two women, inflicting her sadistic will and pain on both. She pulled the rubber cock out of Ann’s swollen hole and forcefully pushed her to the side. She was going for Amy again.   

She said to Ann, “This little cunt is all mine.”   

Amy didn’t use the safe word but, I could tell she was done for now. She was relieved as I ended this before Ronni came back to brutalize her with another ass fucking.   

I said, “It is my turn for now. I want a piece of her for a while. You're both welcome to watch.” The club rules are no means no. Anyone that breaks that rule is ejected and banned for life. Ronni knew this and immediately backed off in search of another ass to fuck. Ann followed her like the good little sub that she was. 

Amy was still bound to the bench. I started to undo the straps. She said, “No, I want you.”   

I asked her, “What do you want?”   

“Give it all to me, I want everything.”   

I didn’t hesitate, grabbing her ass and spreading her open. Her asshole was still stretched but dry. I used my saliva to lubricate her. My cock is ample but nothing like the massive dildo that was forced into this beautiful little bunghole. I gently drove the head of my dick in.   

She sighed with pleasure, “That is perfect.”   

I was gentle, easing myself in slowly. With every slight thrust, I could hear a passionate moan. I was surprised, my neighbor loves to be fucked in the ass. When I realized that she wasn’t in pain, I started a back-and-forth motion, pulling out halfway then plowing back in hard. Her body shuddered as she screamed, “It is happening. You’ve got me. Oh, fuck me, this is wonderful!”  

This went on for what seemed like hours. Amy must have had a dozen anal orgasms. I had her ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing and kneading them as I pummeled her from behind.  Then, I could feel the build-up in my cock and balls.   

“Amy, are you ready to take me?” 

I didn’t wait for an answer. She felt the warmth of my release as she moaned with delight.   

“Yes, fill me, I love the feeling of you inside me!”  

I pulled my shaft out and a flood flowed out of her asshole down her pussy lips and onto her bush. Amy looked spent. Her head was hanging, she didn’t have the strength to hold it up any longer. I started to release her from the bindings that held her body in place. She seemed grateful. I helped her off the bench; she was weak in the knees.  

She giggled as she told me, “My butt is sore.”   

It didn’t surprise me after the torturous treatment she withstood from the Amazon bull dyke. “Would you like to stay for a while or would you prefer to leave? 

She said, “I’ve had enough but I don’t want to go home to an empty house.” I dressed then helped her pull her knit dress over her head and straightened her out so we could exit the orgy room. 

It was 2 AM, bars and clubs were closed. I had an idea. “Let’s get a room at the Hard Rock Casino. They just opened up a brand new ten-story hotel.” I took out my phone, pulled up the website and reserved a suite for the night. I wanted this night to wind up special for Amy. It was only a five-minute drive from the club. I steered the car up to valet parking. The doorman opened Amy’s door, then mine.   

He asked, “Do you need help with your bags?”   

“Thanks, but we don’t have any,” I said. 

He looked at Amy and shot me an understanding smile. I thought to myself that this kid has no idea. The lobby was quiet as I stepped up to the registration desk and received the key to a top-floor suite. When we opened the door, the room was bigger than Amy’s house.   

“I feel like this is all a fairytale and I am the princess.”   

It made me feel good that she was happy. I turned the light on in the bathroom to find a gorgeous marble room with a shower with eight heads that spray from every direction. It was large enough for six people. On the other side of the room was a bathtub that was like a small pool. The décor was fit for a Roman orgy. 

Amy said, “I have a great idea. How about we take a very quick shower to wash all the nasty of the club off our bodies, then take a long warm bath, but only if you bathe with me.”   

This sounded fantastic. For the third time tonight, I was stripping Amy out of her clothes and for the third time, I had a raging erection that wanted this little minx. As the tub was filling with hot water, we both stepped into the shower. The downpour of water that sprayed from every angle felt wonderful.   

Amy moved her legs apart so she could scrub the dried sperm and juices that coated her inner thighs. The water was pouring off the tips of her nipples. Playfully, I took a handful of shampoo and scrubbed the triangle of hair that earlier in the evening I so carefully groomed. She laughed as I exaggerated the shampoo procedure with a scrubbing motion. When she was certain she was clean, she shut the shower off and we stepped right into the tub.   

I stepped into the tub first, sat and leaned back. Amy lowered herself between my legs resting on my chest. The heat of the bath felt glorious on our bodies as I cupped water in my hands, pouring it on her tits to keep her warm. We spent an hour in the tub. The water was so comfortable, both of us started to fall asleep in the steamy heat of the bathwater.   

“We should dry off and try to get some sleep.”   

It was almost 4 AM and we were both dead tired. After we dried ourselves, Amy led the way to the bed. She pulled back the covers and seductively climbed in. I followed hitting the pillow hard. Our naked bodies embraced feeling the warmth of each other’s flesh. We held each other as we fell into a deep sleep. 

Amy and I were still clinging to one another when the sun started to peek through the drapes. She felt the movement of my body and stirred. I didn’t want to wake her but my slight movement disturbed her sleep. She opened her eyes, smiled and stretched.   

I asked, “Would you like me to order a pot of coffee from room service?”   

She said, “Absolutely not?  Make me feel like a woman. Make love to me.” 

Apparently, I had uncaged a ferocious tiger. After the abuse she endured, I was surprised she wanted more. It amazed me that these few words caused my cock to spring to attention becoming rigid and thick. I lay on my back; my rod was like a flag pole. Amy held it in her hand, admiring its strength, kissing the head, cupping my balls and squeezing them.   

“I’ve never put a dick in my mouth before.”   

After her confession at the beach, I wasn’t surprised.   

“Swirl your tongue around the head and when you feel comfortable wrap your lips around it, then go down as far as you can.” I was surprised at how well this oral virgin was able to suck cock. It felt fantastic. I grabbed her hair and guided her head up and down, fucking her mouth deep. She was able to take it all as I sunk into her throat.   

I pulled her off me and threw her down on to her back. I spread her legs wide open and planted my mouth over her swollen mound dabbing my tongue over her clit. Her breathing became heavy and fast. I tasted her juicy musk that flowed from her waiting pussy. She arched her back as she burst into a shuddering orgasm.   

She demanded, “Fuck me now! Put that beautiful dick inside me. I want to feel the warmth unleash inside me!”  

I moved up her body biting her right nipple on my way into position to impale her sweet cunt. She was soaked and I wasted no time giving her what she wanted. I held her down with my arms behind her knees causing her legs to be straight back toward her shoulders. This caused her folds to be wide open so I could spike her firm and unyieldingly. As I submerged deep into this little vixen, she moaned with delight. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she was reaching new heights.   

She was screaming, “Fuck me harder and deeper!”   

I was like a jackhammer battering her tight little hole. Her hands grabbed my arms and dug into my biceps as she convulsed into a frenzy of epic proportions. For a third time, I came, overflowing from her pussy as I extracted myself. This little hellcat has been pent up her whole life and now she is fucking like a whore and loving it. We lay in bed, not saying a word for what seemed like hours. Amy stroked my chest, savoring the events that took place.  

The morning was growing short. We needed to check out and drive back home. She told me Scott would be home late in the evening and she had to be there when he arrived. As we walked to the valet parking, I realized that Amy was walking very slowly. I thought to myself that she will probably be sore for a few days. We drove home in relative silence. The depravity of the last twenty-four hours could never be spoken of, we both knew this. I pulled into my driveway.   

Amy turned toward me and said, “This accidental experience changed my life and I will forever be grateful. It was something that I will never forget. In one night, you’ve shown me things that I only dreamed about.” She climbed out of the car and slowly walked across the street toward her house. She didn’t look back. We both knew that we opened a door and this wouldn’t end here. I looked forward to Scott’s next business trip. 

Published 
Written by Rockwell469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments