Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hardcore Stories

Our hardcore sex stories are for those who like "edgier" stories, pushing the limits. They are typically difficult to classify in other categories, and will usually involve multiple elements that may not be to everyone's tastes.

Stories which contain the following, are likely to be found in this hardcore section: gagging, rough sex, choking play, ass-to-mouth, watersports, cum-play, snowballing, anal play, enemas, face-sitting, cbt, fisting, cock beating / face slapping, and other types of sex usually reserved for those who like the more extreme forms of sexual activity.

Popular Stories

Casting Couch - Part 4

I attend a casting couch audition and the agent mercilessly fucks my holes.

His massive erection leaves my throbbing, clenched asshole feeling sore, and my tight anal walls contract and relax in an attempt to return to their normal state as I remain bent over the desk. "Your ass is so tight, I almost couldn't get my dick out," th...

All Stories

Emma Makes A Movie

Innocent Emma finally gets an opportunity to satisfy her extreme cum-obsession. But, she needs to star in a video to make it happen.

I sit in the green room, waiting. I feel sick from the restless butterflies, and I'm wringing my hands while staring at an exit door that I'm only a hair's breadth away from walking out of. That's a lie. I wouldn't walk. I'd kick off my black heels and ru...

Casting Couch - Part 4

I attend a casting couch audition and the agent mercilessly fucks my holes.

His massive erection leaves my throbbing, clenched asshole feeling sore, and my tight anal walls contract and relax in an attempt to return to their normal state as I remain bent over the desk. "Your ass is so tight, I almost couldn't get my dick out," th...

Services Rendered

Steadfast Devotion Deserves Recognition.

Slave Del Muerto was aching for days. Doing his chores and Keeping his Mistress’s affairs in order. She’d ordered five new Slave Dolls and it was his job to make their schedules. Arrange their lodgings and get them up in time for training every day, dress...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Sharon's Tale Chapter 3: Mistake? Or Hidden Desire?

using my knickers to wipe the cum from my legs and pussy.

I did sign the twelve-month contract. Money talks and Ken was despondent when I told him I might not want to. I rationalized my quandary over being a prostitute by convincing myself that the contract was indeed for a consultancy service and, in any case,...

"Clare" - Chapter 14:- Brenda’s Girl - "On the Stage"

Clare twice ends up where she didn't expect to be...

I sat there in the rear of Paula’s car as she drove; Brenda’s arm was wrapped around me. There had been chuckles at my expense, mutterings that had now just become background noise. I didn’t care if collecting lady's telephone numbers had been just a Bren...

Red Hot: Chapter Three

A Reader's Choice Story: Gwen is insatiable, but her limo driver, the dominatrix Audrey, takes control

Gwendolyn was almost always horny; she even masturbated in her sleep. Long before she crawled out of bed, nude, with her thighs covered in cum, sex juice, and nectar from the previous night’s orgiastic tryst, her entire essence was overwhelmed with arousa...

Why I Love A Hotel Bar

An adventurous junior legal beagle gets a shopping spree and more from a wealthy older man.

It was a long day of "Yes ma'am, no ma'am" on the stand regarding the minutiae of evidence I had been in charge of collecting for the team. Kind of pointless if you can just read the report. But for legal reasons by credibility is demonstrated and I answe...

The Adventures Of Lucy And John: Office Frustration

A call to the office leads to a day of sexual frustration and denial for John, but with the promise of a hardcore reward at home.

My phone buzzed against my desk, and I frantically scrambled for it so as not to disturb the monastic quiet of the open-plan office. I flipped it over, and Lucy’s face and number flashed on the screen. I swore under my breath. The last thing I needed righ...