Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claimed

"A man who has a fetish with "claiming" every hole in a woman's body."

18
7 Comments 7
28.6k Views 28.6k
7.9k words 7.9k words
Amanda stood outside a high-rise apartment in Manhattan’s Upper East Side. The cold January wind ruffled her long hair and sent a chill through her body. She felt her nipples harden and press against the rough texture of her lace bra, concealed only by her shirt. She shivered. Should have dressed in more layers. But layers aren’t sexy and she needed to be ready if she saw him tonight.

Amanda had visited this apartment before. Had been taken up to the top floor. Had been taken sexually in a way she’d never known. The man was a mystery. Tall, handsome, flush with money. A billionaire who takes what he wants from whoever he wants. Despite the cold all around her, Amanda felt a warmth between her legs as she recalled that fateful night three months earlier.

He called it “claiming.” It was a process by which a man exerts total authority over the body of his lover. That night, Amanda had been his target. He’d plied her with drinks and the charm and confidence that accompanies wealth. In his penthouse suite, he’d stripped off her clothes while he remained in his suit and examined her body. One by one, he took everything that he wanted.

First, he guided her hand to his pants and had her undo them and reach inside. She remembered the feel of his hard cock and how she’d wrapped her fingers around it and pulled it out into the light. On her knees, she’d prepared to place it in her mouth but he scolded her.

“Not yet,” were his harsh words before he grasped her hand and moved it up and down.

Up and down… up and down, her hand glided the full length of his shaft. With each stroke it grew longer and fatter, filling her hand. Now, she stared up at the top floor window where she’d stood naked, and remembered how happy she was that she hadn’t immediately put it in her mouth. It would have choked her as it expanded.

She recalled how he was very particular that she switched hands, using her left for the same amount of time as the right. That way, he’d claimed to two parts of her. Two places on her body that could take in his cock and please him. Next came the mouth.

He’d reached around to the back of her neck when she took his long member inside her wet mouth. About halfway along his shaft, she felt that she’d gone far enough and began to pull back. But he held her head in place. When she glanced up, he simply nodded sternly at her. She looked back at the remaining exposed length of his cock and resolved to make him happy. Helped by his hand gently pressing the back of her head, she managed to swallow his total length. She recalled being strangely proud of herself.

From there, he allowed her to perform a normal blow job. No deepthroating required. He had already taken that from her. He did not need it again. After about ten minutes, he hoisted her off of the floor and onto the bed. The sex was amazing. He twisted her body into positions she’d never tried but had often considered. He found ways to penetrate her deeply when she thought he could go no deeper. Missionary and doggystyle, from on her side to flat on her stomach, he thrust his huge cock directly onto her g-spot while she stretched out in pleasure, aroused by the sounds of her own moaning mixed with the feel of silk sheets on her naked body.

Amanda could not remember how long the session lasted. It felt like days but was more realistically closer to an hour and a half. He simply would not cum, despite her begging and telling him that she wanted his semen inside her, on her, in her mouth. But he had refused.

She recalled being in a sort of handstand position with him holding her legs like a wheelbarrow while he fucked her. And he’d then asked the question, “Do you want me to cum.”

“Yes,” she’d cried, partially in pleasure, partially in pain from the soreness of fucking non-stop for ninety minutes. She’d already orgasmed twice and was wondering why it was taking him so long to climax.

“I can’t,” he’d told her, simply. “Your pussy isn’t going to work for me.”

Uh oh, she’d thought. She knew where this was going. He wanted anal. When men claim a pussy isn’t tight, it’s a thinly-veiled insult to pressure them into anal sex.

“I’m sorry,” she’d said, as he continued to pound away, her arms getting tired and her breasts swaying against her chin. “Am I not tight enough for you? Why don’t you let me be on top? I’m sure I can get you off.”

“It’s nothing like that,” he said as he paused thrusting into her and knelt, bringing her knees into contact with the plush carpet and maneuvering them into the doggy position again. “It’s simply that I haven’t had everything I want, you see. And I cannot orgasm if I don’t get everything I want. Every piece of you.”

“I don’t understand,” she responded, a little worried as she felt him withdraw his long member.

“I’ve seen so much of you,” he explained, “claimed so much of your body as my own. How many men can say they’ve done all this to you? Even long-term lovers have not experienced this much of your body in a single night.”

Amanda admitted to herself that this was true. She felt him rubbing the tip of his cock against her anus, using her natural wetness to prepare it. Her eyes widened as she realized this small amount of lubrication was the only preparation she was going to get. When his cock’s massive head had begun to penetrate her, she’d squeezed her eyes tightly shut and winced. Jolts of pleasure and pain shot through her. Inch by inch he’d entered a place where only a few loves of her life had been. But he’d managed to get there, to claim it for his own, in only a single evening.

Amanda was now thoroughly wet, standing in the cold New York air, thinking about the passionate, ravaging sex she craved. Her face flushed red as the feelings of intrigue, humiliation, and complete submission mixed within her. She had to find the billionaire again. Had to be laid claim to once more. It was all she could think about.

She’d dressed particularly slutty that night, hoping to entice him on the off chance that they’d meet again. But he certainly had enough money to own more condos, in multiple cities, if he wanted. And, though she knew he sometimes resided here, she had no way of knowing when he would return.

***

Nicole sat at her desk giving herself a manicure. Her work was boring and she had little to do. She always had little to do. But the job paid well and that’s what mattered. She had earned the right to do nothing. She was the personal secretary of Richard Galvin, a powerful young man who had inherited his billion dollar fortune from his father. As Richard walked in that morning, Nicole blushed for two reasons. One: she had forgotten how handsome he was. And two: she had not seen him since her pay raise last month. Nicole thought back to that experience…

She had been working for Galvin & Associates for six months right after finishing college. She had aspirations of one day being a writer, but had no connections in the field. She wanted to make enough money to move into Manhattan and live the full New York lifestyle instead of commuting from Queens every day. Her opportunity came while working late one evening, when her handsome boss appeared to take an interest in her.

They were the only people left in the office. It was the most face time she’d had with her elusive employer. He rarely came into the office, instead travelling the world on whatever adventures a billion dollars could afford. Oh, how she wished to be like him.

The evening started innocently enough with some casual flirting. Perhaps it was his looks, his charm, or his money, but whenever he spoke she felt a light sensation in her chest: a giddy feeling like something big was going to happen.

The pretense of staying late to work had long passed when Richard produced a bottle of wine and two glasses.

“French,” was all he said before pouring her a large glass.

The wine increased her lightheadedness and, by the time the bottle was empty, she was absolutely floating. He moved in close to her, brushed her hair aside, and tenderly kissed her lips.

“You know,” he began, “you have to work hard to make money in the city.”

Somehow he had known about her aspirations. Her dreams of living the cosmopolitan lifestyle. Had she really been that transparent?

“Are you willing to work hard?” he asked.

She nodded, vigorously.

“How hard?”

“So hard, sir.” She blushed. “I mean… I am willing to work so very hard.”

She noticed the bulge in his pants, “So… very… hard.”

Finally she realized what was happening. Sober, she might have resisted. Might have stood up and left. Certainly, the girl she’d been in college six months earlier, who studied social justice issues, would never have succumb to these advances. But the city changes people. She had wants. She had needs. And so did he.

“Seventy thousand dollars a year,” he said as his slipped her shirt over her head and put a hand up her skirt.

She felt his warm powerful hands push aside the thin piece of fabric that sheltered her most intimate parts from the world. And, fleetingly, she thought it odd that people consider themselves protected by such thin and meaningless things as clothing. We are all animals, with animal desires, just barely hidden under our surfaces.

She sighed loudly as he slid a finger inside her and rubbed her clit with his thumb. With his other hand on her back, he deftly undid her bra. He large breasts slightly bounced after dropping free. This was how people were meant to be: free to take what they really want in life.

He looked deeply into her eyes. “Seventy thousand dollars and all you have to do is get me off. Do we have a deal?”

“Yes,” she gasped and clutched at the bulge in his pants.

She quickly discarded her bra off and went to work, undoing his belt and button. Slowly, she lowered his zipper and reached inside - then looked up at him with a smile as she discovered the size of his erection. Careful not to press her long, red fingernails into his tender flesh, she wrapped her fingers tightly around his cock and removed it from his pants.

Ever since high school, she had been known in her group of friends as a handjob slut. She would give anybody a handjob, and often it got her out of sex. Getting Richard off would be too easy.

She gripped the base of his cock firmly in her right hand and then wrapped the fingers of her left hand around the shaft closer to the head. It was rare that Nicole got her hands around a cock long enough to need both her hands at once. She relished the opportunity, stroking firmly but slowly along his full length. She knew exactly when to increase and ease pressure, when to remove one hand or stay with two. She was an expert and could get a guy off in a minute.

But a minute passed. Then two. Then five. Still nothing. Richard’s cock refused to shoot its load in her face which she now desperately desired. And so she brought his cock to her face. Opening her mouth wide, she accepted her fate. If she wanted a seventy thousand dollar salary, she was going to have to swallow his cock for it. And so it had come to this. She was literally sucking a man’s dick for money. If her Women’s Studies professors could see her now.

She reached around Richard’s legs as he gently caressed the hair on the back of her neck. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to face fuck her. And she had no problem with that as long as it got her money. Gripping his firm cheeks, she pulled his hips forward and encouraged him to thrust his long shaft deep into her throat. He obliged.

In and out. In and out. His long massive cock penetrated her mouth, stretching her jaw muscles. After about five minutes of this, she began to ache. His words echoed in her mind: Are you willing to work hard?

Nicole was no stranger to sex. Having entered college a virgin, she graduated with her number of partners at twelve. One more wouldn’t hurt, she thought, and it was for a good cause: the way to a seventy thousand dollar salary.

So, intending to save her mouth from further pain, she pulled his long cock out of her mouth, now dripping with saliva, and laid back on his desk. She gripped the edge and pulled herself along the cold surface until her ass was flush with the side. She looked him in the eyes as she spread her legs wide and he smiled. This was too easy, she thought. Having sex once for seventy thousand dollars a year? This city wasn’t so big and bad after all.

And then he entered her. She held tight to the edge of the desk as his full length stretched her pussy. Lucky number thirteen. She smiled to herself. This was the thirteenth cock she’d ever received. It was by far the largest. Richard immediately began thrusting vigorously, fucking her on his desk like a piece of meat. Suddenly, Nicole’s confidence was shaken. The furious and mechanical way in which he fucked her seemed so natural to him. Like she had seen men do in porno movies. Though his began to sweat as his powerful thighs slammed into her again and again, she could see the look on his face. Relaxed. He had no intention of being done with her any time soon.

He quickly got bored with her on her back and told her so.

“I want to see your ass,” was all he said before unceremoniously flipping her over. Her breasts pressed against the hard wood, warm and wet from her own sweat. He grabbed her head and pushed it forward and down, onto the hard table. It stung for a moment before she was distracted by the feeling of him entering her again.

He let go of her head and grabbed both of her wrists. He pulled her arms back behind her, fully stretched out, until her body was raised off the desk, her breasts bouncing and swinging. Then he dropped her back down onto the desk. Eventually, he found a rhythm and, with each thrust, she was hoisted into the air and then slammed back down, her breasts either bouncing or being squashed on the table. He fucked her like this for five minutes before having her hold herself up on rigid arms.

This position allowed him to reach around and rub her clit and pinch her nipples. And pull her hair. Then it was back to having her hands behind her, being bobbed up and down, her hard nipples grazing on the varnished surface below. Then back to pinching, rubbing, pulling. On and on they went like this, as she looked out the office window at the beautiful New York skyline, lit up and glistening in the night air. This was the price of her success. To be fucked vigorously by a large cock that was beginning to make her pussy ache.

And she loved every second of it. The absolute freedom to lay naked in front of the world and scream wildly as a lover roughly took her from behind was everything she’d needed during her long, dull, lonely nights in her boring Queens apartment, masturbating to lesbian porn and wishing she had something more interesting to do.

She mentally worked toward climax, taking in everything that was happening. The sights, the sounds, the city out the window. It all overtook her and she was surprised to find how quickly she went from comfortably having sex to orgasm. She quivered and squirmed on the desk and his powerful hands held her hips in place. He seemed indifferent to the fact that he had just made a woman cum. It meant nothing to him.

The sex went on. Dragged on. She found her mind wandering, wondering when she could stop playing the role of a piece of meat and be a person again. Not that she minded it, but she had simply never been with someone who could last this long.

“Mr. Galvert,” she said reaching behind herself and grasping his hips. “Oh god… are you almost there?”

“No,” he said coldly.

“How can you go on this long?” she asked.

“It isn’t a matter of going on longer,” he said. “I won’t cum this way.”

He offered no further explanation but waited for her to speak. Nor did he slow his pace, continuing to fuck harshly, even as he spoke in a calm and even tone.

“What can I do to make you cum, sir,” Nicole asked breathlessly.

“Take my cock up your ass,” Richard responded flatly.

Nicole’s heart was gripped with fear. She had never done anal. She may have been a handjob slut her whole adult life, and she may have had a number of sexual partners, but she had always managed to avoid anal. It was her biggest sexual hangup. She had let guys cum on her face and swallowed their loads. She let guys pull her hair and choke her. She had even had a threesome with another girl and had gone down on her. But she never entertained the thought of anal. “Exit only,” was her motto whenever guys brought it up.

“It’s simply business,” Richard said as he continued to drive his cock into her, reinforcing the fact that he was never going to cum this way. “Don’t you want that raise?”

Suddenly, it hit Nicole. If she didn’t let this man take her anal virginity, she would walk away with nothing. Everything she had done that night, the hours of being treated like a fuck toy, would be in vain. She felt like a fool. Here, she had thought this would be an easy handjob, but one by one he took more and more from her until he found the one thing she was terrified to give. And he knew it, too.

She glanced back at him and saw the smirk on his face and the calm, cold stare in his eyes. He’d set her up. He knew all along exactly what it would take to get him off - and he probably assumed she would be too scared if he asked right away. So, he’d eased her into it, until she felt too invested to refuse. He wanted to make her his little whore and had flawlessly executed his plan.

Tears began to swell in her eyes even as she said the words. “Okay. Do it.”

He smiled and pulled his cock out of her for the first time in what seemed like hours. He pulled her lower half to the left, around the corner of his desk. At first, she couldn’t understand the purpose of the adjustment. Then she saw it. Across the room was a long mirror, positioned by the door, presumably so he could check how he looked before heading out to meetings. But its real purpose became clear to her. It was so he could look women in the eyes as he fucked them from behind. He wanted to see the look on her face as he entered her. Nicole wondered how many other women had been in this exact position.

Pain. A sudden and unbearable pain pierced her like she had been stabbed in the most intimate and vulnerable place imaginable. She jerked forward, pushing her thighs against the desk, the lip of it digging into her soft skin as she unconsciously tried to escape the agony she felt behind her. And then it eased.

“You’re very tight,” was all he said before the pain came again. She focused and attempted to feel beyond the pain; to see if she could tell exactly how far into her he was. She had to know. Had to know how much more of his throbbing cock she had to go until he was fully inside her and the agony could subside. She hoped he was all the way in. Hoped that was the reason it hurt so badly. And yet the pain continued to grow, deeper and deeper into her she felt it push until she believed for a split second that it might actually tear her in half.

Tears rolled down her face as her mouth hung open in a silent scream, her impulse to gasp overriding her impulse to cry out. Adrenaline surged through her body. Her heart began to race. To pound. Harder even than before. She gripped the far side of the desk and let out a long slow moan that trailed into a high pitched squeal. Not of pain. But of pleasure. She had done it. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw the mascara tear streaks down her face. Her messy hair and her sweaty bosom pressed against the desk beneath her. She was free.

Free of all previous fears and inhibitions. Of every kind of shame that society put on her. Free to fuck her boss for money. To be fucked in the ass like a toy without fear or pain. She looked at him defiantly through the mirror as he proceeded to drive his cock over and over again into her ass. And, for the first time during the entire experience, she saw him smile, broadly and fully. He had made her his little slut. Had taken everything from her. And she didn’t care.

This seemed to set him off. His victory, mixed with her confidence, invigorated him and he pounded her harder than he had throughout the entire time. He threw his head back in elation. And then finally - oh yes, finally - she heard the words that she’d begun to think she would never hear.

“I’m cumming,” he grunted. “Oh my god, I’m cumming in your ass. How does that make you feel?”

To Nicole, it felt great.

Returning to her senses and to the moment, Nicole found herself staring blankly into space from her desk. Her eyes came into focus and she realized she was looking right at her boss who had just approached her desk. He stared at her sternly as she felt her cheeks flush red and a warmth crawl across the back of her neck. She couldn’t help but notice the slight bulge in his pants.

“Mr. Galvert,” she said timidly.

“Nicole,” he replied with a smirk, before walking passed her into his office.

AntonelaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonelaFiore



***

Amanda was in the home of a friend from college and her husband. Diane, the wild one in the dorm, had settled down into a finance job and was the breadwinner of her household. David was the artistic one and worked from home as a video editor and photographer.

Diane had walked into the room with three bottles of beer when Amanda decided to tell them about her adventure with the billionaire and the three month quest to find him again. Though Amanda and Diane had certainly shared a fair amount of raunchy stories back in their college days, this particular one gave Amanda pause.

“Thanks,” she said, accepting the frosty bottle from Diane. “So… I have a bit of a fun sex story if you guys are interested.”

“Oh yeah?” said Diane. “Do tell. Ever since the wedding, our sex lives have taken a dip. The only time we do anything sexy is when we watch HBO together.”

“Hey,” her husband exclaimed as he playfully pushed her off the arm of his chair.

“Oh, you know I’m only teasing,” she responded before leaning in and kissing him.

“Okay, here goes.” Amanda took a deep breath. “I had sex with a billionaire.”

“Okay, hun,” Diane cut in, “how many times do I have to tell you, not everyone in a suit who claims they have money is a billionaire.”

“Oh shut up,” Amanda shot back with a grin. “All I know is he has a penthouse suite on the Upper East Side that he rarely uses. But that’s not the best part of the story.”

Amanda looked back and forth between Diane and David, wondering how much detail she should go into. She decided they deserved to hear a good tale and went with full detail. She described the entire situation. How her and the billionaire had met in a hotel bar after an event hosted by her company. How he’d whisked her off to his high-rise apartment. Of how, one by one, he’d opened up new sexual doors - even those she’d initially had no interest in entering - until he’d taken everything she had to offer. And how, afterwards, she hadn’t been able to find him.

During her story, David’s face changed from shock to amusement to a wicked smile that all men get when the topic of anal is raised. But, early on in the story, Diane’s jaw dropped open and stayed that way throughout, eventually curling into a knowing smile. Finally, with the last filthy detail relayed, Amanda couldn’t take it anymore.

“What?” she asked. “What’s with the grin?”

“Did he say that he wanted to ‘claim’ you?” Diane asked.

Amanda was shocked. “How did you know that?”

“I’m impressed,” Diane said, looking off into space with a nostalgic smile. “That guy actually is a billionaire. His name’s Richard Galvin.”

“Wait a minute,” her husband cut in. “You know this guy?”

“He’s the heir to a considerable fortune,” Diane said. “Everyone on Wall Street knows this guy. He spends most of his time travelling, doing whatever it is billionaires who don’t have to work do. He comes in once a quarter to check his investments and to meet with various people, like my firm, to tell him how to spend his money. Must be a nice life.”

Amanda smiled and looked at David. Diane’s attempt at deflection had failed.

“No,” said David, “everyone on Wall Street does not know intimate details about his sex life. You recognized him based on the fact that he likes to fuck every hole. Explain that.”

This was awkward. Amanda took a sip of her beer.

Diane sighed before saying, “It was before we met. I had just broken into the finance industry and well… hey, it landed my firm a huge account.”

“Wow,” said Amanda. “You too, huh.” She thought for a minute and then said, “Damn, I should have tried to get something out of the deal.”

“I don’t believe it,” David exclaimed, though he seemed more amused than angry. “I get anal maybe once a year, but here you turn out to be completely depraved when you want to be.”

“So,” Amanda interrupted before the conversation went too far into Diane and David’s marriage problems, “you know how to get in touch with him then? You said your firm handles some of his accounts. I’ve been trying to reach him for months, Diane. I have to have him again. I have to feel that way again. You’ve got to give me some way to reach him.”

“Oh sure,” Diane began, before pausing and thinking about it. Suddenly, a wicked smile spread across her face and she glanced at her husband. “How badly do you want this?”

“Desperately, Diane. I’ve never had sex like that in my life.”

Diane turned to her husband and said, “Baby, I’m sorry I haven’t be a depraved little slut for you like you want. Would it make it up to you if I got Amanda here to suck your dick?”

“What?” The word escaped Amanda’s mouth as if by its own will.

“Well, gee,” David said in a fake contemplative voice. “I sure do like having my dick sucked. And, well, making you watch another woman’s mouth take my cock in really might help spice up our love life. You know what? I’ll do it. For our marriage’s sake!”

David and Diane turned their heads to look at Amanda who realized that her mouth was hanging open - and that she was stroking her beer bottle. Subconsciously, she must have already made the decision to go through with it, because she was already wet. Setting aside her feelings of shock, she shrugged and said, “Alright,” before crawling to David’s feet.

“Let me get this on video,” Diane said, pulling out her phone. “We’ll want to watch it on nights when we aren’t in the mood.”

Amanda merely rolled her eyes as she undid David’s pants. She pulled out his soft cock and it immediately began to grow. She massaged it gently, getting it to extend to its full length. Then she licked along its side, making it hard enough to get a good grip. It wasn’t a bad dick. Not as large as the billionaire’s, but very thick for its length. She held it at the base and noticed that her fingertips barely made contact with her thumb.

She looked at Diane for final approval to swallow her husband’s cock. Diane, in turn, looked at her through the screen of her phone and smiled wickedly. She was again the perverted sorority sister Amanda had known ten years earlier. Without further delay, Amanda turned back to David’s hard cock and took the head into her mouth, pausing to suck on it and flick the tip with her tongue.

David groaned, putting his hand on Amanda’s head. She eased his length inside until her mouth came in contact with her fist at his base. Then she drew back out again. She sped up, hungrily sucking him as if she was trying to drain information out of him: how to contact her billionaire! Every bob of her head should get her closer to her goal.

Amanda thought briefly of the absurdity of the situation. Of how she was so desperate for sex with one man that she was blowing another just for the opportunity. She didn’t even know if the billionaire would want her again. This is what she’d become. So bored with her single nine-to -five, cosmopolitan lifestyle, she had to suck a friend’s dick just to feel something. Just to break up the monotony of her life.

David certainly couldn’t hold a candle to the billionaire in terms of endurance, though he gave it the old college try. After ten minutes, he stretched back, let out a groan and shot his load into Amanda’s mouth. Five or six bursts of cum was all he had for her and she gladly let it slide down her throat. When it was over, she pulled her head back, wiped her mouth, and looked to Diane.

“So, where can I find this Richard Galvert?”

***

Amanda was nervous. After Diane had given her a number to contact her mystery billionaire, she called as soon as she left her friend’s house. She spoke with Richard’s assistant, a lazy young woman named Nicole. It seemed she barely wanted to speak to Amanda but had explained that Richard was obviously a very busy man and could not be disturbed. But Amanda, desperate to get through, simply mentioned the word “claimed.”

This seemed to strike a chord with Nicole. At least, it got a reaction. After being on hold for nearly ten minutes, Nicole came back on the line, gave Amanda an address and instructed her to be there at midnight and to wait outside. Furthermore, she was to wear only heels and underwear beneath an overcoat. The underwear had to be red lace and her panties a thong. After relaying these instructions, Nicole hung up. Amanda thought she heard her briefly giggle and mutter, “Good luck” before the connection cut.

And so, Amanda found herself standing in the cold January night, in a seedy neighborhood, with nothing but a single brief layer of clothing separating her exposed body from the harsh world around her. As men passed, they looked her up and down. Woman also cast furtive glances. Amanda thought that she must look like a prostitute.

The address itself was a dark building. She could see nothing through the windows and the door was plain metal, covered in graffiti. She was worried that she’d misheard the address, but, as soon as the time on her phone - which she was checking constantly - showed 12:00, the door swung open. There stood a large black man, with a t-shirt that read, “Security.”

“Amanda Ross?” said the man, towering over her tiny frame.

“Yes,” she replied, meekly.

“Follow me.”

Amanda steeled herself before stepping across the threshold into the unknown. She found herself plunged into a completely different world from the cold, poor neighborhood outside. It was like a scene from a movie. A porno to be more specific. The scene was a cross between a nightclub and a strip club, with the boundaries of each blurring together. Neon lights flashed on half-naked bodies grinding together on the dance floor. Topless woman walked around. And, on the bar, a woman was being eaten out by a tall shirtless man as a line of people waited for their turn.

A sex club. Amanda knew that such places existed but never in a million years had she expected to be a patron of one.

“I’ll take your coat.” From the large bouncer, it was more a command than offer.

Amanda looked around nervously at the crowd of people before removing her overcoat and becoming another of the near-naked clubbers. The bouncer snatched it out of her hand and shoved it unceremoniously into a closet next to the bar. He then led her away from the music and throbbing lights, past a group of couches covered in writhing bodies, and up a flight of stairs.

They passed rooms along the way, peering through windows. Some had curtains drawn, but others were open to reveal the acts occurring inside. Whips, chains, leather, and latex. A bombardment of kink too much for Amanda to take in all at once. And yet she felt a strange comfort. Men didn’t stare, despite her attire. They were all to involved in what they were doing. Occasionally, men would give an approving nod before returning to what they were doing. The atmosphere, for all the depravity, was actually inviting. Amanda belonged here.

At the end of the hall, the bouncer pushed open the last door into a dimly-lit room with a small group of well dressed gentleman sitting on red velvet couches. One sat apart from the others in a red chair. She recognized him as her billionaire. Finally, she’d found him.

“Thank you, Marcus,” Richard said from his dark corner. “Come back in a little while for your tip. Someone can sub out I’m sure.”

The large bouncer left, closing the door behind him, and Amanda was left standing in her underwear in front of the billionaire - and four strangers.

“My secretary told me of your situations,” he said as two of the other men stood. “I remember you. Penthouse, Upper East Side, October 23rd. Bad at hand jobs, good at blow jobs. Excellent at sex and comfortable with anal.”

Amanda blushed at having her sexual prowess discussed so casually, and in front of strangers at that. The two men who had stood, had disrobed as Richard spoke. They approached Amanda and began caressing her body.

“Before we begin,” said Richard, “I must have you know that I rarely ever sleep with the same person twice. I’ve already taken everything from you that I want. I’ve claimed every hole in your body.”

“I know,” began Amanda, “I just… ” but one of the men stroking her put a finger to her lips to silence her.

Richard continued, “So, I had to think of a way to escalate things. A way I could further claim your body and make it even more my own. Then I had an idea. In the business world, one exerts power with money by spreading its effect to others. One is said to truly lay claim to much when there are many people under his employ, and when many people have benefited from what he owns.”

The two naked men now pulled off Amanda’s panties and unfastened her bra, revealing her wet pussy and freeing her breasts with their hard nipples. They led her to a bed behind the couches.

Richard went on, “And so, I have decided that tonight, I once again will claim your body. You, once again, will receive a cock in every hole. But this time, it will happen all at once.”

Amanda’s heart began to pound and she felt dizzy as the two men pushed her onto the bed. She saw the other men rise and disrobe as her escorts put their hard cocks in her hands, one in each. She accepted her fate and began stroking.

The two other strangers had finished disrobing; without their suits they had transformed from high-powered businessmen to feral animals with lustful eyes. They approached the bed and the first two moved away. She gripped the firm cocks of the newcomers and began to stroke more vigorously. She felt wetness dripping out of her pussy. Apparently, she was enjoying herself despite being terrified. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the moment.

The men stopped her from stroking and placed her hands on the bed so that she was on all fours. She felt something touch her face. She opened her eyes and saw the long hard cock of one of the first men. Another man was pressing something into her mouth from behind. A ring gag. She opened her mouth and the circle of cool metal was set behind her teeth and a clasp secured behind her head, the mechanism catching her hair and tugging on it slightly. The man was kind enough to pull her hair free and hold it in a ponytail before he found her pussy with his cock and began pressing into her.

The other man held his member and inserted it through the ring gag and into the back of Amanda’s throat. She felt it’s tip tickle her uvula and her gag reflex kicked in. He grabbed her head and pushed further in before she could pull away. This actually helped as it allowed her to relax and realize that she could still breath, though it was uncomfortable. Her reflex subsided and the two men proceeded to fuck her. A “spit roast,” she heard one say.

The other two men grabbed her hands. She resisted, feeling that she would not be able to support herself, but they were stronger and pulled her arms out to her sides. She was now supported by her knees - and the cock in her mouth. This position drove the cock deeper into her throat and she tried to grasp anything, hoping to find something to pull herself up and stop the choking. The men, as was obviously their plan, allowed her to clutch their dicks. Thankful, she began stroking them furiously.

Now, with four penises occupying her at the same time - more than she would normally have in an entire year - she suddenly felt a sense of shame. Yet, she had to admit, the feeling of shame was heightened because of the sheer pleasure she was enjoying.

She opened her eyes and saw Richard slowly walking across the room, casually undoing buttons and removing articles of clothing. He circled around the bed behind her.

The man fucking her pussy withdrew. The others stopped, too, and for a brief moment, she was free of their throbbing members as they each shifted to the left, mechanically, as if by plan. They must have done this before. The two men she’d been stroking, now took up new positions, one at her mouth and the other at her pussy. The pair who’d previously been spit roasting, were now at her sides. She reached out and grabbed their cocks, one wet from saliva, the other coated with pussy juices. She began stroking once again.

A new dick entered her pussy from behind and the other in front of her slid through the ring gag and into her throat. Richard had disappeared somewhere behind her.

She felt additional weight added to the bed and felt it rock as a new body moved across its surface. The man fucking her pussy pulled out. He then lifted her left leg and slid under her. This was all so well practiced. Normally, switching positions this complicated required stopping and more fumbling. But these guys were experts.

The man let his cock slip from her mouth and she looked down and finally saw the man who’d been fucking her for the past two minutes. He was a handsome young man. Mid-twenties. Probably just got his MBA. He smiled, grabbed her hips, and pulled her down the length of his shaft. She smiled briefly before her hair was violently pulled, jerking her head back. The man in front shoved his dick back in her mouth. But he wasn’t holding her hair. She could see his hands. Suddenly, she heard Richard’s voice in her ear. He was behind her and leaning over her back.

“So, how do you like it? Was this everything you had dreamed of?”

Unable to speak, she attempted to nod her head but was impeded by the large cock inside her mouth.

“We have one more hole to address,” said Richard as he caressed her face. “As usual, I’ve saved the best for last.”

She felt his finger rub her between her cheeks. But how? she thought. How was he going to be able to fit? There was already someone fucking her. The vagina was too close. Surely, there wouldn’t be enough room inside her. How would that even work? This was something that Amanda had never given much thought: the placement of internal organs was never something she had to think much about. Sure, she felt a slight pressure in her stomach when she overate and also the difference in her chest between a deep inhalation and a complete exhale. But never had she been forced to contemplate what happens when two men put their impressive endowments in holes that are mere inches apart.

She didn't have long to contemplate it. Within a few seconds, Richard’s thick head slid inside her anus. She groaned in pain and tried to clench her jaw. She now understood the need for the ring gag as it stopped her from sinking her teeth into the cock in her mouth.

Another inch in and she could feel the two men’s organs pressing against each other through the thin separating layer of tissue. Everyone had stopped for this. The man underneath was fully inserted. The man in front was in the back of her throat. And the two at her sides held her hands firmly around the base of their cocks. They all waited in anticipation for the big moment. The moment when she was literally stuffed as full of cock as she physically could be.

Another inch went in and she felt tears rolling down her face. The ring gag dug into the roof of her mouth as she involuntarily bit down. Another inch and she felt her diaphragm begin to spasm, trying and failing to make her sob; the sounds muffled by the cock in her mouth. Further and deeper he went, all the while breathing hotly onto the back of her neck and the side of her face, until finally she felt his tight muscular hips pressing against her soft ass cheeks.

She knew he was fully inside.

Everything froze for a moment. Everyone savoured the sight and feel of this woman turned abject slut. She gave into the pain and it turned into pleasure as her eyes rolled. And then they began.

They thrust harder and faster. Perhaps more intense than she’d ever felt before. It was brutal. It was carnal. And it was pure unadulterated ecstasy. The minutes slipped away. She couldn’t tell how much time was passing. She heard doors opening and people moving around. Loads of semen shot down her throat and onto her back. Penises moved away from her limp and were replaced by hard throbbing ones. She attempted to keep track of all the switches, who was where and exactly how many cocks had been inside her. Five. Six. More like eight. Then ten. Eventually, she lost count. The last number she recalled was thirteen.

Her own orgasms just kept coming, washing over her again and again, brought on by the skill of these well-practiced studs. But, with all the sensations, all the skin and bed sheets and hair she was in contact with, it became hard to tell when she was cumming or not. She had reached a point where every thrust felt so good, it was as if she were in a constant orgasm. A euphoric state enhanced by her endorphins no doubt.

In the midst of the chaos, she heard a man’s loud, deep moan. It was Richard. He’d buried deep into her ass and stayed there, pressing himself into her ass cheeks as if he was trying to go further than physically possible. She felt him cumming in her depths as he let out a yell that caused other heads to turn.

Everyone stopped and watched the usually unimpressed man lean over Amanda and whisper in her ear.

“Sex can be so very boring. But you have shown me something new. And for that, I thank you.”

He kissed her on the cheek and, just like that, he withdrew from her and walked away. Another man replaced him at her back entrance.

Richard paused in the doorway. Naked, he looked back and smirked. He seemed pleased with the transformation he’d created in her, turning her into a complete slut, to be used in every orifice by an entire club full of men.

Then he was gone.

Published 
Written by BRHolt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments