Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Rican MILF with Big Booty Face-sits White Neighbor

"White neighbor becomes infatuated with a Puerto Rican MILF's big booty."

41
7 Comments 7
12.3k Views 12.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words

My father took a job transfer from Boise, Idaho to Philadelphia when I was just going into my junior year in high school, and I was unprepared for the culture shock. Our small town outside Boise is one of the whitest places in the country, while Philly has large populations of numerous ethnicities, including about forty percent African American and eight percent Puerto Rican.

My name is Kevin, and I became especially intrigued by the Puerto Rican girls. Many of them are confident, assertive, outgoing, wear provocative clothing, and like to party, all of which is a stark contrast to the comparatively docile white girls I grew up with. I also became aware of the stereotype of Rican girls having big, shapely asses and big tits, which seemed to be true from my observations.

I didn’t date any Rican girls in high school, since I’ll admit to being intimidated by them, and probably somewhat prejudiced too. But I sure came to appreciate many of them with those fantastic bodies, and especially their big, shapely assess. Until then I had been the kind of boy who appreciated girls overall, and never thought about defining myself as ass man.

At first it was difficult to control myself from staring at those sexually attractive girls, but as I continued through high school and then into college, still in the Philadelphia area, I evolved to a place where I still appreciated their assets, but it wasn’t all-consuming.

I met Megan, the girl who would become my wife, in college, and we got married soon after graduation. Megan and I got decent-paying jobs in the city but decided to wait to start a family. We were living in an apartment complex with mixed ethnicities, within a five-minute walk of a nice park, and saving for a down payment on a home. At the time the main events of this story began, we were both twenty-four years old.

Becoming Obsessed with Cella

Our next-door neighbors in the apartment building are a twenty-five-year-old Puerto Rican couple, named Derek and Marcella (she likes to be called Cella). At that time, they had a seven-month-old baby girl that Cella was still breast feeding, and she was two months pregnant with a second baby. We became good friends, and I was able to ignore some of my previous biases against non-white ethnicities, in no small part due to Cella’s attractiveness.

Cella is a beautiful woman, with tannish skin and looking in the face a lot like the actress, Michelle Rodriguez, who you might recognize from the movie, ‘Avatar’, and many other movies where she plays the parts of tough, Latina chicks. Cella’s five feet and five inches tall and weighed what I’m guessing was one hundred and thirty-five pounds. The little bit of extra weight is in her voluptuous, full ass, thighs, and those huge, 32 DD, lactating tits. Her ass looks a lot like Kim Kardashian’s too.

I’m very much in love with Megan, and we have good and frequent sex, but I was becoming obsessed with Cella, her curvaceous body, and especially her gorgeous ass. I know that I take risks staring at her when we’re all together, and although Megan and Derek never seem to notice me looking, Cella catches me sometimes.

Cella was a stay-at-home mom at that time, and since my job allows me to work from home four days a week, I was hoping to be able to find time alone with her. I noticed from my window Cella walking down to the park with her daughter in the mid-to-late mornings. She usually wears tight, tan-colored leggings, that are almost a perfect match for her skin color, and it looks like she’s not wearing anything. She looked back towards my window a couple of times, but I didn’t think she saw me watching her, due to the reflected sunlight.

Her big ass cheeks shifting and swaying in those leggings like that, and her jiggling and swaying breasts in her tight tops, are like a magnet to me. I wanted to get a closer look, and I started following her down to the park. We sit and talk on one of the benches there, and she unashamedly breastfeeds her daughter, just barely covering up with a small blanket. Being so close to her like that and being able to watch her gorgeous ass and bulging camel toe, I couldn’t keep myself from staring.

Cella was almost four months pregnant at the time I was with her one day at the park, and I had just gotten a perfect glimpse of her melon-sized bare breasts resting on her growing stomach, as she changed sides with the baby.

She got confrontative, as I know Rican women can, and sarcastically said, “It’s been pretty easy to notice you staring at me, Kevin, both from your window and here at the park, and even when we’re together with Derek and Megan. Maybe when I finish feeding the baby, you can use your phone to take a picture of my ass. Would you like that, Kevin?”

I was embarrassed at being caught, and happy that she didn’t seem to be upset. I stammered and stuttered as I responded, “Well, uh, uh, sorry, Cella, but you, uh you’re so beautiful, and uh, your body is so voluptuous and attractive, that well, it’s hard not to stare at you. I hope you’re not upset with me.”

The baby was still suckling noisily on her breast as she smiled, and answered, “No, Kevin, I’m not upset with you. I’ve been used to boys and men staring at me since high school, and I find it interesting that you seem to have more interest than most. I’m proud of my body and flattered that you appreciate it so much. I understand the attraction, but what would Megan think about you giving my body so much attention?”

I nervously laughed and wanted to see how she would react to me being a little suggestive about her ass and milk-filled breasts. I replied, “Well, I think it’s best if this remains our little secret. Megan and I have a great sex life, but she’s not built like you. I have to admit that the way you dress so provocatively makes me hungry, and well, uh, thirsty.”

She gave me a strange look and said, “Whoa, Kevin, that’s interesting. I had no idea that you’d be so orally oriented. Derek is hung like a fucking donkey and keeps me very satisfied in bed, but he pretty much just likes to fuck, without much foreplay or oral sex. Just how hungry are you, and what would you be willing to do for me?”

I could hardly believe how well our conversation was progressing and happy that she was using such raw language. I was starting to see the possibilities, and it was clear that she assumed I would be interested in feeding from her breasts. But I wasn’t sure just how far she would expect me to go. I have always enjoyed giving oral sex to women, and I’m active at eating Megan out both before and after we fuck. But Cella also knew that I had been lusting over her ass, and I couldn’t be sure that she wouldn’t want me to suck and lick her there too.

Some of my friends in college had talked about indulging in face-sitting and ass eating with their girlfriends, and I always thought that was disgusting, especially if they hadn’t showered beforehand. I couldn’t even be sure if it were true. I had never done that with a girl, even Megan, although I came close a couple of times when we were sucking each other in a sixty-nine, with her on top, and she shifted her torso, placing my face close to her ass. I’ll admit to having thought about it, but never had the courage to try it. And I had to wonder if Megan was trying to give me the hint to try it.

In thinking about the chance that Cella would want me to do that, I realized that I had been fantasizing about pressing my face into her ample ass crack and sucking her thick pussy, especially when I see her wearing those leggings. It was beginning to seem not so farfetched an idea. I decided that I would appear to be acquiescent to her desires, just to see if that would encourage her to become more assertive with me.

I smiled and answered, “I’m not sure what you have in mind, but I think I can commit to trying anything you want for the chance to get closer and taste your fantastic body. Just out of curiosity, how far are you willing to go?”

She settled back on the bench as she moved the baby and covered her breasts with her tight t-shirt, and replied, “I guess we’ll need to explore this together. Derek, and all the other Rican boys I’ve been with are well-hung, including Derek’s two good friends, Luis and Diego, who I’m still fucking. But they’re all too macho to pleasure a lady with their mouths.”

“It might be fun to see what a nice white boy like you would do for a brown-skinned girl like me. A couple of my Latina girlfriends have told me about their experiences with hungry white boys, but I’ve never had the opportunity to try it. I don’t think we’ll be fucking, though, unless of course you can surprise me with a big piece of cock meat between your legs.”

I thought for a few seconds, and responded, “Wow, Cella, anything and everything sounds good to me, but I have to ask. I’ve heard that most Rican men are well-hung, but just how big are Derek and his friends’ meat anyway?”

She laughed and answered, “That’s good that you’re not afraid to ask. A lot of white boys are impressed with Rican cock meat, and Derek gets hit on all the time by white boys, and he feeds them his cock and cum. He and his friends are uncircumcised, with very thick cocks. They are five to six inches long on soft, and from seven to over nine inches on hard, and they all have big, egg-sized, low-hanging balls. Derek is one of the biggest, but his best friend, Luis, has him beat slightly. What kind of meat are you packing?”

I’m not as well-hung as the Rican men, but I explained, “Well, I’m uncircumcised too, and although my cock is only just a little over seven inches long on hard, it is unusually thick. I’ve never gotten any complaints. I also have big, low-hanging, plum-sized balls and am sure that I could satisfy you.”

Cella replied, “Well, I won’t make any promises, but we can see how it goes, and let nature take its course. If you’re serious about this, you can come home with me now, and we can take it from there after I put the baby down for her nap.”

We went back to our building, and while she put the baby down, I went back to my apartment to check my email. By the time I went next door, she was sitting on the couch wearing the same t-shirt and leggings that she had on in the park.

She patted the seat next to her and said, “Come suckle my breasts first, sweetie. The baby wasn’t as hungry as usual today, and I could use some relief.”

I was surprised at how aggressive, take charge, and lustful she seemed to be, especially for our first time together like that. I quickly sat down on her left side, and leaned across her lap, as she pulled her t-shirt up and off. Her bare breasts are full, round, and melon-sized, and I leaned in to take her already leaking right nipple and areola into my mouth and began suckling her, as I weighed and fondled both breasts in my hands, as well as rubbing her bulging belly. That’s the first time I had tasted mother’s milk, except maybe when I was a baby, and it was sweet and plentiful.

Cella quickly began squirming and moaning, as she held my head with her right hand, and rubbed my right hip with her other. She gasped saying, “Holy shit, Kevin, I sure wish that Derek had a taste for mother’s milk. He tried it one time right after our daughter was born, and never since. It’s entirely different, and highly arousing to have a man sucking my milk-filled breasts and swallowing.”

That was a first and highly arousing experience for me too, and my cock was getting hard as she rubbed my hip and dropped her hand closer and closer to my crotch. I also noticed her strong smelling, aromatic pussy and knew that she really was getting turned on. I sucked her that way for about five minutes, and then she guided me to change sides on the couch so I could drain her left breast.

Her succulent, tan breasts are much fuller and heavier than Megan’s barely 34Cs, with huge, brown areolas and thumb-sized nipples. It felt like I was having a dream, being able to suckle the woman I had been fantasizing about for so long. After sucking her left breast for five minutes or so, she had finally gotten down to rubbing my cock over my pants.

She was moaning as she pushed my head down towards her pussy as she said, “Not a bad cock for a white boy, but I’ve got to feel that mouth of yours on my wet pussy first.”

I slipped off the couch onto my knees between her legs, and moved down to suck her bulging pussy, right over her tights. Her crotch was already soaking wet with her juices, and she lifted her hips and pushed her tights down to her thighs. I helped her and pushed them down and off her legs, which exposed the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen.

Her thick, pouting, brown labia were parted and juicy, covered with a neatly trimmed layer of black hair, with an unusually large, protruding clit, looking like a little cock. I moved down to suck her bare, wet pussy, and thumb-sized clit. The taste and texture of her pussy, clit, and juices were amazing, and the tantalizing aroma was intoxicating to me. I also loved the idea of sucking the pussy of a pregnant woman, with her swollen belly above me.

She held my head and rotated her hips against my face and squeezed my head with her succulent thighs as she almost screamed out, “Oh fuck, oh shit, Kevin, that is the best thing I’ve ever felt. Fuck, sweetie, keep sucking my married pussy and swallow all my juices. I wish that Derek and his friends had a taste for my slimy slit the way you do.

I sucked and tongue-fucked her pussy that way for what seemed like twenty minutes. I felt her shudder three times and knew from the shuddering and extra juices that she was having orgasms in my mouth.

She finally released the pressure on my head and said, “Let’s take this to the bedroom. I know you’ll want a closeup view of my ass, and I want to try something my girlfriend told me about.”

Cella had me lie back on the bed, still fully clothed, as she moved above me, totally naked. She straddled my face, facing my feet, with her knees on either side of my head. I had the most wonderful view of her gaping, hairy, brown cunt and her big, cushy ass bulging out in the back, with that deep ass crack. She braced herself with her hands on my chest and squatted down until I was sucking her pussy and clit again, as she began shifting slightly back and forth.

I quickly realized that she was lengthening her movements until I was sucking her perineum with my nose and face pressed into the cleavage of her beautiful ass. She slid farther forward, and my face was fully enveloped in her ass cheeks, as she spread them with her hands, and then let them drop and squeeze around my face. The aroma of her ass cleavage was just as erotic as her pussy, but in a different way.

At that moment I knew how much I loved being pinned under her like that, helpless to her whims. From the intensity of the aroma of her pussy and ass, I assumed that she hadn’t showered in a day or two, and she was also a little sweaty from walking to and from the park on that warm day and sitting on the bench. I was quickly becoming aware of my submissive nature, and I loved pressing my face into her pussy and ass cleavage.

As I kept sucking and licking, I felt the wrinkled sphincter of her asshole, and I was so turned on that I began sucking and probing her hole with my tongue. She squirmed above me and pressed down even harder.

I just barely heard her when she moaned out loud, saying, “Oh fuck yes, white boy, suck and tongue my Rican asshole. Eat my shit hole boy! My girlfriends were right, and I love having you pinned under me with your face buried in my big ass.

I reached up and held her thighs to hold her in place over me, as I continued sucking her ass, immersed in the strong aroma. I never believed that I would do something so nasty, after hearing my friends talk about it in college, but there I was, sucking and eating the ass of my voluptuous Rican neighbor.

I had learned to twist my face to the sides periodically to catch breaths of air. I loved being held under her that way and, imaging that I was ‘forced’ to suck and eat her ripe ass. I was a little disappointed at first, when she leaned forward to take some of the pressure off, until she began unfastening my pants.

She soon had my cock out and was sucking it, and because of the new position, I continued sucking her ass and alternately sucking her pussy. It only took me a couple of minutes to cum in her warm, sucking mouth, and I buried my face in her luscious ass again, sucking her asshole, as my semen and sperm filled her mouth, and she swallowed it.

Cella continued sucking and draining the remnants of cum from my cock, as I continued sucking, licking, and tonguing her ass and as I rubbed and massaged her big, moon-like ass cheeks. It was such a beautiful view, having my face so close to her ass, and it almost felt like I was in a very pleasant and arousing dream.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

She finally rolled off me and said, “Holy fucking shit, Kevin, that was amazing. I didn’t believe my friend when she told me how wonderful it feels having my pussy and ass sucked and eaten that way. How was it for you? I’m sorry, sweetie, but I didn’t remember until we were already in the bedroom that I didn’t shower yesterday or today, and I know that I wasn’t that clean for you. I’m probably cleaner now, though.”

I answered, “I loved every second of it, Cella. I might be a little perverted or sick in the head but being smothered in your ripe ass and pussy is absolutely intoxicating to me. I’ll admit that I’m a little embarrassed and humiliated to reveal my weakness for wanting to be used by you this way, and my willingness to submit to your desires. After watching your big ass from afar for so long, I can hardly believe that I had my face buried in it. I want you sitting on my face as often as possible, and I’d prefer that you not shower beforehand. Your natural tastes and aromas are amazing.”

Cella laughed and said, “It seems that we’re both lucky to have found each other. My friend told me that it’s kind of rare to find men willing to be dominated and humiliated like this, and I must admit how much it turns me on to have this kind of power over you. My friend told me that some men just love having her sit on their faces for long periods of time, and we can do that if you want to. I also enjoyed sucking your nice, thick cock and swallowing your cum, so I’m giving a little too.”

We went back out to sit on the couch, with Cella still naked, and she said, “Damn, Kevin, the way you were chowing down on my pussy and ass makes me think you’ve done this sort of thing before.”

I said, “Well, I’ve always had a taste for pussy, and I eat Megan out all the time, even after we fuck. But I’ve never eaten ass before. Your ass is so big, shapely, and beautiful, that I loved it when you straddled my face and sat on me that way, completely enveloping my face in your brown cheeks. I’d bury my whole face in your ass crack if I could, whether you’ve recently showered or not. I’ll let you sit on my face any time you want.”

She responded, “Sit on the floor with your back to the couch and lay your head back on the seat. I’ve got some time before the baby awakens and I want to see how much you can take.”

I positioned myself as she directed, and she turned on the television before straddling my face and sitting down. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands before letting them close around my face, and I began sucking and licking her deep ass cleavage. She watched television as she squirmed and shifted to get comfortable on my face, and I held her in place as I probed her asshole with my tongue.

Cella sat on my face that way for what seemed like a half hour, until the baby started crying and we had to stop. She got dressed as we talked, and we agreed that I would come to her apartment as often as possible to suck her tits, ass, and pussy.

I met with Cella five times over the next two weeks, always after our late morning walks to the park with the baby. She kept her word about not showering very often, mainly because I continued telling her how much I love the damp, musky taste and aroma of her natural, sweaty pussy and ass.

At the beginning of the third week, I had been eating her out, she started something new. Both Derek and Megan leave home for work at 7:00 am on workdays, and Cella and I are up by then. Cella called me on that Monday and said, “Come on over, Kevin. The baby’s still asleep, and I’m horny to have my pussy and ass eaten out. My pussy’s extra juicy for you today, and I hope you’re hungry. The door’s unlocked, so just come straight to the bedroom.”

I quickly finished my cereal and went next door to her apartment, where I found her lying fully naked on her bed. I got positioned on my back as usual, and when she straddled my face, I saw that her pussy was very juicy. There was a different, but familiar, odor, and I began licking and sucking her pussy as she sat hard on my face. Her juices were thicker and creamier than usual that day, and it only took me a few seconds to realize that Derek must have fucked her before he left for work, and she was feeding me his big cum load.

It’s routine for me to eat out Megan both before and after we fuck, so I’m not turned off by the idea of eating my own cum. But it was obvious that I was eating Derek’s cum, and with my ears partially blocked by her cushy, inner thighs, I just barely heard her when Cella laughed and said, “I hope you like the little treat Derek left for you this morning. We hadn’t fucked in a couple of days, so it should be plenty juicy for you.”

I was revulsed at first, and the harder I struggled to squirm out from under her, the harder she sat on me. I was tasting and swallowing globs of Derek’s thick cum as it poured out of her pussy, and I soon realized that I enjoyed the additional humiliation and indignity of being ‘forced’ to eat her Rican husband’s cum. It was so tasty, and it felt almost like he was unknowingly getting even with me for eating his wife out all the time.

Just when I thought her pussy was drained and she was going to let me up, she slid forward until my face was buried in her voluptuous ass. I began sucking and licking her ass crack and probing her asshole with my tongue, as I had become used to doing over the past couple of weeks. I had been under her for almost a half hour before she rolled to the side and let me up.

Cella pulled my head down to suck her breast as she laughter again, before saying, “You told me the first day we did this that you like it when I haven’t cleaned up, and I thought I’d give you a snack from Derek. I told you before that a couple of white guys from his work love sucking his cock and eating his cum, so I didn’t think it would hurt anything. He’s always horny and usually fucks me four days a week before work, so if you liked it, we can make this a regular thing.”

I pulled away from her breast for a moment to answer, “I’m not sure what this makes me, but I loved eating his cum from your juicy gash, even if I was a little sickened at first. Holy fuck, Cella, what other tricks do you have up your sleeve, or rather, between your legs?”

She laughed and said, “Well, there is one other thing my girlfriend told me about. She said that white boys she’s used for her pleasure usually have an insatiable taste for anything she wants to do to them, and all her bodily fluids, no matter how disgusting or humiliating for them. Lay back on the bed, and I’ll show you. Fully cover my pussy lips with your mouth, and get ready for some fun, especially if you liked eating Derek’s juicy cum load.”

I wasn’t sure what she had in mind, but gladly got in place under her. I covered her thick brown pussy with my mouth, and just as I felt her strong stream of piss start, she laughed and said, “I’m five and a half months along in my pregnancy now, and sometimes the baby pushes on my bladder, giving me an uncontrollable urge to pee. Just swallow, sweetie, and I know that you’ll love my yellow nectar.”

The taste of her pee wasn’t bad at all, and maybe even a little bland, and I loved having it spraying into my mouth that way. I felt so close to her at that moment and massaged her breasts with one hand and her belly with the other, as she continued emptying her bladder into my mouth and stomach. I did some research later and found out that piss is basically sterile when taken fresh from a healthy person. And my fascination with having bodily fluids squirted into my mouth would become a stronger theme for me as time went on.

I continued meeting with Cella at least four times a week, usually in the mornings so I could eat Derek’s cum loads, and she also started inviting me over at other times, after either Luis or Diego had come over to fuck her. I was becoming addicted to their tasty Rican cum, and she was pissing in my mouth almost every time we met. Her belly was getting bigger and bigger as the weeks and months passed by, and I enjoyed being pressed under her by her increasing weight and supple flesh.

Cella and I had never discussed whether she would keep our meetings secret from Derek, but I didn’t think she had told him about it, since he didn’t act any differently around me when we were together socially. And even if he did know, that would pale in comparison to his friends continuing to fuck her. But I finally found out how much Derek knew.

One day when Cella was eight and a half months pregnant, and her weight was up to what I guessed was one hundred and fifty-five pounds, I went over there one morning, as usual, and was surprised to find Derek was still at home. It was awkward with me showing up at their home so early in the morning, and no plausible excuse came to mind.

I finally thought of something and was backing away from the door, mumbling something about wanting to borrow some milk for my cereal, when Derek said, “Come on in, Kevin, I want to talk with you about something.”

Celia was smirking, rightfully knowing that I was becoming concerned about what Derek might want, until he said, “Don’t freak out now, Kevin, but I know what you’ve been doing for Cella with that nasty ass mouth of yours, and I appreciate you taking care of her that way. I don’t know how you can do some of the nasty shit she’s told me about, but to each his own, I guess. I’ve never been one to eat what I fuck, myself. Anyway, I’ve got a proposition for you.”

He paused for a moment, but I was still too stunned to speak, after being called out like that, and he continued, “Cella is too far along now for my friends and me to continue fucking her, since we don’t want to hurt her or the baby with our big cocks. But I’d be willing to let you continue sucking her pussy and ass, and drinking her breast milk, if you do a favor for me, and probably my friends too.”

Derek paused for a moment before revealing his attentions, saying, “We’d like for you to help us out with that mouth of yours, at least from now until Cella can fuck again after the baby’s born. I mean, shit, Kevin, you’ve been eating our cum out of my wife’s pussy for months anyway, so it shouldn’t be a big deal to take it from the spout. What do you say, man?”

Derek’s logic about me having been eating their cum wasn’t bad, but I had never even thought about touching, much less sucking, another boy or man’s cock. But I didn’t want to turn him down flat and lose the benefit of continuing to suck Cella.

So, I said, “Well, uh, I don’t know, Derek, I’ve never done anything like that before, and I’m not a homo.”

He laughed and said, “Look, Kevin, I’m not into giving you any labels here, I just want for my friends and I to have a warm mouth to drain our balls into when we need it. Cella doesn’t mind sucking us every now and then, but she’s not as happy about swallowing as you seem to be. I want the feeling of continuing to have my cock sucked as it softens in your mouth and feeling you gulping down my cream.”

“It’s up to you, man, but no more of my wife’s tits, pussy, and ass for you if you don’t at least give it a try. You can try it right now if you want to, and as a treat to convince you, Cella can suck your cock while you’re sucking me off. Just sit on the couch, and we can make this happen.”

I really wanted to continue sucking Cella, so I agreed to try sucking Derek’s cock. Derek took of his pants and underwear, while I pushed mine down, and he stood in front of me, straddling Cella, who was kneeling between my legs. She started sucking my cock first, and then I reached out to stroke his soft, six-inch-long cock with one hand, as I fondled his big, low-hanging balls with the other.

His precum-oozing cock quickly stiffened to over eight inches long, with thick veins running all over the surface, and I leaned in and opened wide to take his mushroom cock head into my mouth. I was pleasantly surprised at the taste and feeling of having his thick, brown cock in my mouth, and I began sucking and moving up and down on his shaft, as I moved my hands back to grip his ass and hold him in place.

It felt good for me being sucked by Cella, and I knew that Derek was enjoying me sucking him when he said, “Oh shit, gringo, keep sucking my Rican meat. That feels so fucking good, and I can already tell that you love sucking cock, as much as Cella tells me you enjoy sucking her pussy and ass, and even drinking her piss. I haven’t cum in a couple of days, so you’ll be getting a good feeding in just another minute or two. I might even have a little piss for you to wash it down with.”

I loved the feeling of his muscular ass flexing in my hands as I pulled him repeatedly into my mouth, and he began holding my head, helping to pull and fuck my mouth. In just another minute his cock stiffened further, and he held my head in place as his cock throbbed and pulsed, feeding me his fresh load of juice and seed. At the moment I tasted and felt his cum shooting into my mouth, I ejaculated into Cella’s mouth.

Derek loved the way I kept sucking his softening cock, and he held me in place as I got the last remnants of his feeding. Then, I felt his cock flex again and a stream of piss shooting in, as he said, “Aw fuck yes, gringo, I’m feeding you my piss now. Swallow it mother fucker and show your respect to my big cock.”

I must have swallowed a cup of his tangy piss, and when he released his grip on my head, I instinctively moved down to suck his big testicles. I took one and then the other of them into my mouth, sucking and licking them. Derek was moaning and said, “Shit yeah, boy, suck my fucking nuts; Cella never did like doing that for me and my friends. I knew you’d like being a cock and ball sucker once you got a taste of my thick meat.”

I was so enthralled with my first experience sucking cock, that I lost track of what Cella was doing after I ejaculated and didn’t know whether she swallowed or spit my cum out. But she had moved from between my legs, and Derek pulled me off the couch, before pushing me to the floor in front it, with my head laid back on the seat. He moved in with one knee on either side of my head and squatted down on my face, first feeding me his balls again, and then moving farther forward to envelop my face in his ass.

He sat down hard on my face, and squirmed around, until he felt my lips and tongue on his asshole. I sucked and tongue-fucked his hairy hole as I had done dozens of times for Cella, and I could just barely hear him above me as he said, “Fuck yeah, boy, eat my fucking ass. No one has ever done that for me.”

Derek finally rolled off me and said, “Well, I’ve sure got my answer now, and I know that you’ll enjoy taking care of Luis, Diego, and me, whenever we want it. It’s so nice having a nasty gringo like you around to use this way, and at least you get to suck my beautiful and luscious wife as a reward.”

Following that first-time sucking Derek’s cock, he wanted me over there every morning to take care of his cock before he left for work, and then I got to suck Cella to my heart’s content. Luis and Diego also found opportunities to go to their home, at times when I could make an excuse to be away from home, and I was getting all the Rican pussy, ass, cock, and balls that I could handle.

Two weeks later, when it was about time for Cella to deliver the baby, I got a very wet and arousing surprise. I had sucked off Derek that morning and was then sucking Cella. She was sitting on my face, and I had just finished sucking her ass for what seemed like a half hour and had moved back to suck her pussy again. My mouth was completely covering her labia when it was flooded with what tasted like piss.

I didn’t know what was happening as the flow of her fluids continued, and I finally realized that her water had broken, and I was swallowing her amniotic fluid. It felt like I was drowning in it. I learned later that the volume of amniotic fluid can be over six hundred milliliters, and that it is composed mostly of the baby’s urine at the time of delivery. I swallowed a lot of those fluids, but some escaped my mouth and soaked the bed.

Cella called Derek to let him know that her water had broken, and he asked that I take her to the hospital. It was closer to his work for him to meet us there. After we got her settled at the hospital and had some time alone to talk, he got a big kick out of me eating her out when her water broke, and how I got flooded with the amniotic fluid.

She gave birth to a healthy baby girl ten hours later, and it was two weeks before I was able to start sucking her pussy again. In the meantime, and for the next two months before Derek and his friends could fuck her again, I took care of them with my mouth.

I continued for two more years eating out Cella whenever I could, and Derek and his friends used my mouth when she was either on the rag or not feeling up to being fucked. It finally ended when I got a job transfer to New York City, which has the highest Puerto Rican population in the country. I haven’t found anyone to replace Cella yet, but I’m still looking and thinking of the possibilities when I see those beautiful Rican ladies with their big asses and tits.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments