Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Housebreakers

"Her fantasy comes true: she wakes up tied to her bed. Three masked men have their way with her."

40
20 Comments 20
13.3k Views 13.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: Kinky Fetishes

She woke up by strange, blurred noises she couldn't quite make out; a lot like the rattling of cold steel. Her head was a mess – one big, agonizing mess. Bits of memory flashed through her mind: a lazy evening with Hubby, a sudden malaise, a sudden nausea, a sudden impairment of her consciousness. Drugs? And then, the masked men breaking into their house. Three of them. Then, darkness.

A pang of thunderclap headache shook her fully awake. Her natural reaction to hold a protective hand to her forehead was held back by what she found to indeed be handcuffs; two pairs one at each wrist, attached to a bedpost by belts from her husband's wardrobe. A nightmarish uneasiness crept upon her belly as she felt yet another two pairs of handcuffs which kept her ankles in position, forcing her into the infamous starfish.

A first surge of panic overcame her. Her attempts to scream for help were suffocated by the ball gag she only realized now was the cause of pain in her jaw. A fear for her life she had never experienced ran through her spine, made her nauseous, made all her muscles tense up. What had happened? Who were those men? And Hubby? Tears shot out of her eyes as she writhed to free herself and with them, a terror which grew with every ridiculous try at freeing herself from the shackles that impeded most of her movements.

Yet deep inside, a sensation of warmth seemed to spread from her heart to her limbs and, finally, down between her legs spread wide open. While her mind was interpreting the situation as a mortal threat – was bracing itself for the imminent humiliation even – her body, especially her pussy, seemed to secretly regale on her invidious situation. She tried to swallow despite the ball gag when through her adrenaline-laden blank mind, the picture of her most cherished sexual fantasy pierced through.

Her body winced as far as it was allowed, given the circumstances, as the bedroom door flung open and in came the men with the leather masks – three naked. The fourth was wearing a full-body gimp suit and holding a camera. Four? She only remembered three but, in her renewed wave of sheer terror upon seeing them, she quickly forgot to question her observation.

“Wakey-wakey, little bird!” exclaimed the one with the red mask, obviously enjoying the sight of a spread-eagled, defenseless, naked woman displaying her exquisite female features. His voice was deep and, although calm and reassuring, dripping with cold, raging lust.

Naked? Only then she realized she was still dressed but she – or better: someone – had changed her attire for a short babydoll nightie. Where had they...? The realization they had broken into and defiled the most private, sacred places of her home let new tears roll from her eyes – or was it the pain in her jaw and her inhibited breathing? The newly rising panic fueled her growing lust further – enough to make the slight air draft cool the wet patch that was already forming on her panties.

“Will you look at this,” began the man with the green mask, his voice bearing the same sinister timbre. “You were right about the white thong, Blue,” he addressed the third in the group – the one with the blue mask. “You can see she's already pretty much soaked it. And look at those tears. She's really digging it.”

“Toldya,” replied Blue calmly yet eagerly. “So let's not make her wait any longer, shall we? I'm growing impatient for having our way with her.” Then, addressing the gimp, he added, “Is the camera rolling, Black? We wouldn't want to miss any of this, do we?”

Red slowly paced to the nightstand. She tried to turn her head to see what he was getting from there but her own arm blocked her view. She only heard a distinct clicking noise and saw Red move over to the bed to sit on it. He held something close to her face and began to fidget with it, letting it glide between his fingers like a heavy pen. It took her a while to realize what he toyed with mere inches from her eyes was a butterfly knife.

He chuckled as he saw the trepidation flash over her face and stopped playing with it. He theatrically licked the blade, making her squint her eyes in anxiety before he shifted his body and slowly walked the index and middle finger of his free hand down to the hem of her nightgown. There, he placed the back of the blade on her belly and ever so slowly let the edge tear open the silky fabric, making sure the tip of the blade was always gently scratching her skin without injuring it. For the entire procedure which lasted well past half a minute, she kept her breath out of dread the cold steel would cut her should she breathe in too deeply and thus raise her chest.

His suave, almost soothing voice underlined the perversity of the situation. “That's right. Don't you move. We wouldn't want to mar the merchandise, would we?” His tone was filled with a sordid joy over her panic-induced shortness of breath, which, in turn, only fueled her joy even further.

His words made clear she was going to be used as a slave for these men's pleasure; the thought alone turned holding her breath into a difficult challenge as her body responded with more craving thirst for these unknown intruders.

Once the blade had done expertly caressing her skin, she gasped for relief as heavily as the obstruction in her mouth allowed her. The dizziness from the lack of air in her brain only awoke fresh surges of excitement in her loins as her torso lay bare, open to everyone's sight. In that very moment, she would have orgasmed from a gentle, aspirated breath on her clit alone. She squirmed in desperate attempts at touching herself to the release she craved.

The anguish, the helplessness, the violation of her most intimate quarters left her head in a mess of torment and deep desire for the impending abuse.

“Just look at how she's enjoying this,” Red commented amusedly. “Make sure you get that priceless expression of despair and lust on camera, Black,”

He casually threw the knife on the nightstand where its blade kept stuck in the wooden surface. “Blue, Green, help me out here,” he commanded his companions who willingly gave a hand tearing the remains of her babydoll off her.

To the fervor and dread she felt, confusion came as, although the touches of the three masked assaulters were coarse and harsh, they did not hurt her but rather felt like controlled demonstrations of raw power. Whatever situation she was in, not only was she reveling in the prospect of being used as a fucktoy by those three exemplary studs to their willing but all of them were experts in their doing.

“My, my, boys, look at how she much loves this,” Blue said, placing one finger on the damp spot on her thong, then slowly taking it away to have a sticky rope of her pussy juice connected between his finger and her crotch. “Black! Camera!”

Green hooked both his hands into the hem of her panties and, with a firm yank, ripped them apart, finally freeing her overflowing sex. She closed her eyes in shame as all three men seemed to drink in the sight of her glistening labia and inhaling her aroma which started to flood the room.

“Look at how soaked she is,” she heard Red say, making her embarrassed arousal reach yet an unprecedented level. “With all this sweet nectar, I wager we won't even need lube to shove it up that tight backdoor,” he added, gently pressing a finger against her pucker, sending a jolt of unexpected excitement through her loins.

“Dibs on that,” Red said, claiming to be the first to enter her rear.

“Too slow, dammit,” Green protested. “But I wanna nut in her ass.”

“Fine,” Blue retorted. “So I'll get to stick my dick in her cunt first.”

Just hearing the three argue who was going to ravish which of her orifices first made her tremble with anticipation. We craved to get used, craved to get abused, craved to get defenselessly gangbanged and turned into a cumbucket by these three perfect strangers. She wanted them to dominate her and pass her around like the slave whore she secretly wished to be and feel the pure humiliation of three men using her for their own pleasure by force – her single kinkiest fantasy coming true.

“Hope you get all of it on camera, Black. This will make some perfect web material,” Red reminded the fourth of them. Then, turning his gaze to her, added, “No need to worry about Black. Dude's a total wacko, but he knows what he's doing. Only gets off to showing married husbands tied to a chair how we defile their defenseless wives. Weirdo.”

His words made her even more torn between blank fear and hedonistic lewdness over the fact this was not only going to be divulged on the net but also Hubby was also going to see it.

Hubby? Suddenly, she remembered she still had no idea of his whereabouts. From Red's explanation, she derived Hubby still had to be around somewhere.

As if on cue, Blue completed Red's accounts, “Don't worry. Your husband is alive and well. We didn't do him anything. In fact, he's closer than you'd think.” He paused to let his words sink in. “But now's not the moment to worry about your sweet husband.”

With these words, he positioned himself between her legs and used his hand to aim his engorged, veiny member at her entrance. He waited until his companions had taken their place, kneeling on either side of her head, their stiff manhoods dangerously close to her face. Both of them rubbed their cocks over her face, smearing their pre-cum on her cheeks, making sure she had her nostrils filled with their rich scent. She felt their engulfed mushroom heads push against her nasal cavity every now and then, depriving her of the deep breaths which were the only expression of desire and lust she was not denied.

After his cock had brushed her clitoris several times and thus spread her nectar almost to her belly button, causing her to clamp her legs as far as the shackles allowed, almost bruising her ankles, Blue finally put an end to her agonizing wantonness and entered her to the hilt. His two companions removed the ball gag while he penetrated her and retracted his shaft slowly, only prolonging the painfully teasing game. Defenseless as she was, she writhed and wound herself in order to claim what she craved only to get stopped by the handcuffs.

Once relieved of her oral blockage, she wanted to moan and order Blue to fuck her properly. Yet before she could even pronounce as much as a single word, she found her mouth being filled with two cocks that took turns in pistoning in and out alternatively to prevent any communication from her side. As painful as it was and as much as her brain sounded all alarms, her heart fluttered from the complete lack of mercy she was treated with.

Her breaths kept stuck in her throat and were, before long, accompanied by sobs. The tears rolling from her reddened eyes testified of the mere horror her body was going through. She felt shame, helplessness, fear creep over her face in waves while her heart was ravished by her situation and kept filling her belly with a never before experienced sexual need.

All of a sudden, a pair of fingers were pinching her nose, preventing any flow of air. That very instant, despite her mind being set to fight or flight-mode, yet unable to cope with it, she felt her first orgasm rolling in from afar. As if on cue, she felt her nose being released as Red and Green took their cocks from her mouth to let her scream out her expression of long-built release. She yelled from her climax loud enough for all three assaulters to cover their ears. Only Black, the cameraman, kept his position.

KristenCeleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenCeleste

Once her orgasm had faded, Red took a key from the nightstand. “Let's untie her and let her recover a bit. We've still got plenty to do with her,” he said, his cold voice laden with sadistic joy.

She waited patiently for the handcuffs to be removed. Her body relaxed, free from all tension that had caused so much distress in her brain. Once she was free to move again, she curled up and started shaking uncontrollably. A discharge of sheer horror ran through her body, making her sob and cry. She felt a guilt churning in her guts – a guilt of being watched, caught and filmed fulfilling her deepest secret desire, her most cherished fantasy: getting disgraced by several unknown men. Yet she knew, the abuse had yet just begun. She felt her heart dance in joy from the prospect of getting all her orifices filled at the same time while her body was still suffering from the humiliation.

“Look at this,” began Blue. “Look at this miserable little pile of flesh.”

“She's recovered enough now,” explained Green. “I'll put on the collar so she doesn't get any ideas.”

Hearing these words, her tremor subsided and she gulped down the lump her weeping had created. She willingly stretched her neck to ease her tormentors the access. She felt a simple, black leather choker with a three-feet long leash being wrapped around it. The click from the clasp constricted the sturdy fabric against her trachea enough to hamper swallowing. Her lewd moan cracked as a firm yank pulled her up on all fours.

Once in position, she saw that Blue had the leather strap in his hand. He was on his knees, pulling her towards him. His cock was rocking from side to side in sync with his body movements right in front of her face, covered in her vaginal secretions. Eagerly, she parted her lips and reached out to take it into her mouth. Every time she stuck her tongue out to lick his helmet, Blue stepped back and gave the leash another jerk.

“Yes, that's right. Crawl to me on all fours like the dirty little bitch you are!” he ordered.

Blue had almost reached the end of the bed when he finally allowed her to take his dick between her lips. She had always hated the taste of her own juices on Hubby's erection and seldom done him the favor to suck him after he had penetrated her, yet in this very situation, she regaled over the disgust her taste buds transmitted to her brain. It only added to her helplessness and fed the fire she which burnt in her loins.

“Now wiggle that tushy for Red while you're sucking me off, slut,” Blue commanded. “By the way, ever taken it up the ass?”

After considering for a fraction of a second, she knew she should not answer this inquiry. Whatever the reply, they would punish her for it, she feared. Being, to that day, a strict anal virgin, she was afraid saying yes or no know would only incite them to hurt her in this most delicate place. She could almost hear them laugh at whatever answer she gave them.

“No answer? Smart girl,” she heard Green comment. “Go easy on her, Red. Let her get used to it. We've got the whole day to destroy that ass and we want her to enjoy it, don't we?”

As she felt Red slide his member up and down between her buttocks, her heart skipped a beat. She was going to give up her anal cherry to a random stranger who had broken into her house, tied her up and was now preparing to force his manhood into the place she had always refused her husband. The mere filthiness of her situation stirred up her blood.

With her hand, she reached between her legs to grab Red's dick and embedded it into the folds of her labia while she bent forward to deep-throat Blue as far as her gag reflex allowed, and then some. Both of them let out a surprised gasp. She brushed Red's swollen mushroom over her clit and brought herself to another orgasm, squirting this time all over Red's cock and letting Blue's jump out of her mouth with a thick rope of saliva connected to it.

The latter coated his fingers with the thick, sticky fluid and spread it over her cheeks – yet an even deeper level of degradation she reveled in. Once done, he grabbed her jaw from below with the same hand and, squeezing her cheeks in order to make her mouth open like a fish, he kissed her. She felt his tongue reach almost to her uvula and making her choke.

When he broke the kiss, he captured her gaze with his eyes and reached for her neck. He strangled her enough to make her face turn red but still allowed her to breathe just enough if she kept control over the panic that overcame her as soon as her air passage was constricted. At the same time, it served as a distraction from Red who was now pressing his cock past her inexperienced sphincter.

Her mind was a mess. She wanted to scream for help, moan in lust, cry in dread, cheer in joy but knew any uncontrolled expression of feelings would lead to a complete loss of air. She kept glaring through eyes nearly popping out at Blue, snorting every breath through her nose while the tears that rolled down her cheeks testified of the ebb and flow of extreme sensations she was going through.

Once Red's cock was in her ass up to the hilt, Blue finally let go of her neck while Red surprisingly slowly and gently started making the tiniest thrusts in and out of her rear entrance. Once she felt her airways being free again, she screamed in a confusing surge of mixed emotions.

To these tidal waves of excitement came a stinging sensation from her breasts. As Green was not partaking in spit-roasting her, he found himself pleased to pinch and roll her nipples between his fingers. Not only was his grip coarse enough to make her eyes water and her yelp in agony over Blue's dick in her mouth, but animated her to move back against Red who, in reaction, picked up a faster, rougher pace on her backdoor.

In her sudden loss of self-control, she briefly clenched all her muscles with all the force she could muster until a sudden yank on the choker reminded her she was to obey the three predators in her bedroom.

“I almost blew my load there, whore!” reprimanded her Red. “I'm supposed to fill your mouth with that dick you just had in your ass.”

By hearing this, a deep revulsion crept up her throat, yet the taboo nature of the promised act evoked fresh upsurges of sexual elation from within her core. In a haze – an eager anticipation for the coming finale and ultimate submission to her attackers – she let Green lead her by the leash to straddle over Blue, now lying on his back, and let him impale her.

Once his cock was firmly buried in her pussy, Green positioned himself behind her and pushed her over to present him her unoccupied backdoor. He handed Red, who was kneeling in front of her, the leash.

As Red's erection slapped her cheek, she could faintly smell the stink of her asshole on it. The weak yet distinct stench made her body writhe. While her mind filled with disgust, her mouth salivated in resonance with the delight she felt from how these men treated her like the little slut she secretly wished to be.

“Red, do you think her ass is worn out enough to take my dick raw?” Green asked, sending new tremors of salacious greed through her body.

She braced herself to endure the stinging yet pleasurable pain from getting roughly penetrated when Red encouraged him, “She's tight alright but she'll take you willingly.”

With that, she felt her sphincter give way once more and Green's meat, which seemed a great deal thicker than Red's had before, intrude her and with it, a stinging pain from her rear which, in combination with Blue's dick in her cunt and Red's penetrating her mouth, allowed her heart to lose itself in the bliss of sexual nirvana. Her body got limp as all three of her orifices were ravaged as if she was a rag doll.

Her mind that was still struggling with disgust and the degradation of being taken advantage of was overpowered by the sensations of pure thrill and pleasure as three steel-hard dicks were shagging her – each one of them at its own, irregular pace – into the darkness of oblivion. Her mind went completely blank when all three of them pumped their seed into each of her holes in unison. Her body convulsed in her last orgasm, induced by the feel of the sticky white fluids against the mucous in her cavities. Her spasms made the three shrinking erections fall out of her holes and, lastly, she sprayed Blue's belly full with the expression of her own climax.

Blue lifted her off his drenched body. Still trembling from her earth-shattering orgasm, she curled up in fetal position as her mind and body started to work as one again. The overwhelming waves of shame and humiliation that rolled in made her sob uncontrollably as it dawned to her she had not only been abused by a gang of three but she had, in her very heart and soul, cheated her husband by blossoming out in the raw carnal act.

To her surprise, the three masked men didn't just leave her lying in the misery they had brought upon her and her marriage but they sat on the bed, took her in their strong arms, caressed her and whispered soothing words into her ear. Confused, she watched Red get up a and pace to Black. Observing them, her crying calmed. The latter still had the camera locked on the scene.

“The deed's done, Black,” Red explained. “Our job is done here. She did great. I hope you are satisfied.”

Nodding, Black turned off the camcorder and went to fetch an envelope from the drawer of the nightstand. He handed it to Red who opened it and took out a few green bills.

Counting them, he commented, “Oh, you put a generous extra here. You sure about that?” Black nodded and Red resumed, “Wow, thank you.”

He turned towards his companions. “Boys! We're outta here. Kiss Sweetheart goodbye.” Then, addressing Black again, he complimented, “That's a mighty fine wife you got there, buddy.”

Had he really just said 'wife'?

The three men left and closed the bedroom door behind them. Black put the camcorder on the nightstand and removed his gimp mask. With a mix of bewilderment and amazement, she looked straight into Hubby's eyes. He looked back into hers, trying to decipher her emotions.

She crawled to the side of the bed, reached for the zipper which opened the gimp suit and helped him to step out of it, leaving him naked in front of her. He climbed onto the bed and lay beside her. She cupped his face, covered him with kisses and wrapped her arms and legs around his body.

He petted her hair and, looking into her eyes, whispered, "Happy anniversary, sweetheart," then kissed her forehead.

She started crying anew over the realization her husband had orchestrated the fulfillment of her kinkiest fantasy. She pressed himself against her, trying to melt into the warmth of his body. With a shaky voice, she barely managed hushed thank yous and I love yous at him between her sobs as he kissed the tears from her cheeks.

 

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments