Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Flagrante - Caught Red Handed

"Maid caught with her hand in the cookie jar gets taught a lesson she will never forget!"

28
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Hardcore story which is based on an actual event as related to me by an ex-paratroop regiment soldier. I have toned down some parts of the story as the actual events as told by the soldier were pretty nasty."

I had her banged to rights, and there was no denying the evidence of the eyes. The maid had been pilfering money from me for quite some time, taking only small amounts each time and hoping I wouldn't notice. But I had seen and now would confront her with the irrefutable evidence.

I have been renting the condominium in Makati for the last six months. It was a decidedly upmarket condo development with an in-house cleaning service that took care of my cleaning and laundry needs for an extra, quite substantial monthly sum.

I seldom saw the maids as I was usually out at work during the day when they performed their tasks, but I had no quibble with the standard of service given. The condo was spotlessly clean, and my laundry was always clean and folded.

I shall not give any more details of my work for security reasons, but suffice it to say, I have access to the latest surveillance equipment that money can buy, including tiny pinhead cameras. These remarkable miniature systems have built-in motion detectors and record in 1080p HD, so the video recorded is of the highest quality. When I began to suspect that I had a thief stealing from me, I set up one of these hidden cameras in the bedroom to catch her,

And I was one hundred percent right. I had taken the morning off work to deal with the matter. Having reviewed the footage from the previous day, I had clear video evidence of the maid removing the wallet where I kept money from the drawer, taking a single one thousand pesos note, and returning the rest of the money in the wallet to the drawer.

I chopped out the incriminating footage from the clip and put it in a loop on the smart TV so it would endlessly repeat. I settled down to await the arrival of the little thief.

I didn't have to wait long. After about fifteen minutes, there was a tap at the door, and then it opened, and the maid walked in.

I heard her take a sharp breath as she realised that the room was not empty, and then she saw the TV playing the endlessly repeated twenty-second clip, showing her removing the wallet from the drawer and taking the money from the wallet. I had even edited the clip digitally so that the camera zoomed in on the maid caught 'in flagrante.'

I had expected her to run in panic from the room or try to explain away the evidence.

She did neither. She fell to her knees and started blubbing. I was taken aback by this display of theatricals and momentarily unsure how to proceed.

I grabbed a box of tissues, took it over, and gave them to the stricken woman. Her crying seemed to have diminished somewhat, and now she appeared to be quietly praying.

I said, 'Look, girl, bin the tears. I'm not impressed by them, and it won't stop me calling the police.'

This set her off again, and she resumed the caterwauling. She seemed to be trying to say something in between the sobs. I leaned down to hear her better.

'Please, please, don't call the police. I have a five-year-old baby at home, and if I go to jail, there will be no one to take care of her.'

Now, I am no monster. I have been called many names in my life, including:

A bastard…tick - often.

A twat…tick - all the time.

A cunt…sometimes, but not to my face. I'm a big fucker, an ex-Para who can bench press 300 lbs and not a guy to mess with.

'You should have thought of that before you chose to steal from me.'

I looked at the girl for the first time. I usually paid little attention to the maids. They were just anonymous little mice scurrying around cleaning and washing, but this girl had stolen from him, which made it personal.

He knew they were frightened and intimidated by his size and ugly, brutal face with its many scars. Some were from bad acne as a teenager and some real battle scars, mostly from pub fights in Aldershot, but one deep furrowed scar on his right cheek was caused by a close encounter with the grim reaper in Iraq when a round had brushed his cheek and buried itself in the thigh of the squaddie behind him. He considered it a badge of honour and was proud to carry it.

Now that he had really looked at her, he thought the little thief was quite attractive in a country/barangay girl way. She was tiny and brown-skinned, which he liked. He saw that now she had got to her feet. Tears still ran down her cheeks, which she wiped away with the balled tissues she clutched in her hand. She was so small, perhaps four feet six. He began to get some wicked ideas formulating in his head and grinned down at her:

'Come on, you little thief. Let's go down to Reception and call the police.'

She started to weep again, and sobbing, she begged, 'Please, sir, don't call them. Please, please, please.'

'Okay,' I replied, 'I'll not call the police and will forget the matter. But in return, you have to do something for me.'

She looked at me, and several conflicting emotions and expressions flitted over her pretty face. First, there was relief, then puzzlement, and finally, dawning understanding. This girl was no fool and knew perfectly well what I wanted in return for keeping her freedom.

'Oh, thank you, sir. What can I do for you? I'm just a poor woman.'

I smiled wickedly.

'I'm just a poor woman,' I mimicked her cruelly. 'You have only two choices, darling: either we go down to Reception and get the cops, or you accompany me to the bedroom where I will fuck the thievery out of you'.

'But Sir, you are so big, and I am so small. But if that is what you want from me, I will try hard to please you. But please don't hurt me.'

She pronounced big as beeg, which amused me, and I thought of how surprised she would be when she saw my ten-inch deadly weapon up close and personal, which she would shortly. She would then know what beeg meant.

I don't think that she was expecting any of what happened next. I picked her up like a sack of potatoes and carried her to the bedroom, where I threw her on the bed. As expected, she was unresisting and as light as a feather. I felt just as a troglodyte must have felt. Man, I was going to have some fun today.

I quickly removed her clothes. She helped by removing her bra herself, revealing a tiny pair of breasts with large brown nipples which stuck out like what we used to call 'Millar's thumbs'. I could have hung my coat on them. There was hardly any childbirth damage on her flat belly, and when I ripped off her panties, I was surprised and delighted to find an untamed garden down below. I have seldom seen such a hairy growler. It covered the entire lower part of her tummy, and I could hardly see her cunt opening but for thick, black pubic hair, which extended down almost to her ass opening. Some guys might have been put off by such a hirsute pussy, but I was turned on like hell, and my cock responded accordingly.

I couldn't wait for her reaction when she saw the mighty punisher, which would shortly be ploughing her untamed garden, so I quickly removed my t-shirt and shorts and turned to face her with Percy Pounder standing at full mast.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

She gave a strangled cry as she saw him. I have known ladies run out of the room screaming at the sight of my blue-veined custard slinger. But the maid just stared in slack-jawed amazement.

I jumped on top of her so that I was astride her with my weight, holding her down on the bed.

'Now then, you thieving little cunt, it's time to make reparation for your transgressions.'

There was little resistance as my cock entered her tiny mouth. It was way too big for her to manage comfortably, and she gagged repeatedly as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper past her overstretched lips. But to give her credit, she tried her best to provide me with a decent blow job, and so I decided to refrain from skull fucking her. I must be getting soft in my old age.

The maid had found a comfortable position to suck me off. She wrapped her hands around the thick base of my knob and jerked me off whilst simultaneously licking and kissing the top of my manhood. I liked this, and it went on for quite a while until I felt the surge of spunk in my balls building up to a crescendo, which I knew could not be stopped. She gamely kept at her post like a good soldier as my cock started to spurt warm spunk into her mouth and over her pretty face. The stream of thick jizz had coated her face, and she squinted up at me, one eye filled with my love juice. She was still sputtering and coughing, but seemed to have swallowed most of the muck that had filled her mouth.

She wanted to go to the bathroom, but I said no and ordered her to scrape the sperm off her face and eat it. She was turning out to be an obedient little thief who did exactly as asked. I wanted her to smell of cum in the next round. I was fast recovering and expected that I would be good to go in maybe thirty minutes.

I didn't want to waste time as I feared that her colleagues might miss the absence of the maid and somebody may come looking for her, so the sooner we started the main course, the better.

I wanted to get a closer look at that incredible hairy pie. It was a freak of nature. I made her open her legs, then placed a pillow underneath her buttocks and pushed her ankles forward until they were almost behind her neck. In this vulnerable position, her sexual organs were completely exposed.

Her pussy smelled slightly musty and almost feral. I first used my tongue on her meaty cunt and slid the tiny hood on her clitoris back, and licked and sucked at the exposed little pink bulb. She moaned as I penetrated her cunt with a finger. I found her well-lubricated, so I tried more fingers and almost got my entire hand up there. So she should have little problem taking my cock, I mused.

Playing with her hairy twat had got me hard again, so I decided to start the second session. I shuffled into position with her knees and cunt still wide open for me, her ankles up by her ears. She looked worried, but that was probably more due to concern at the size of my cock rather than that had decided to fuck her bareback. I would usually have a condom on for a casual encounter, but I sensed that the maid-girl had not been shagged for a while. I had meant to put on lube, but after the attention that I had given to her cunt with my tongue, she seemed to be quite wet down there.

She was so tight. My cock got so far, about three inches, and that was it. I couldn't go either forward or backwards. I seemed to be stuck tight up her. I felt like one of the rutting dogs that you see on the street, trapped by the cock and unable to withdraw and being pulled along by the bitch.

Gradually, I began to enter her a few millimetres at a time. Her eyes rolled up into her head as I withdrew and spat on my penis and then reinserted it into her pussy, and this time I thrust hard, and lo-and-behold, it went nearly balls-deep up her this time. Whoopee, I yelled as I started to ram my cock hard up her tight little cunt. In and out. In and out. I gave her it hard, and she seemed to love it, and I was undoubtedly enjoying the ride. I couldn't remember the last time I had enjoyed a fuck so much. The moment deserved a lap of honour, so I got up from the bed with the maid firmly speared on my cock and joyously jogged around the room. She giggled, especially when I carried her onto the balcony and resumed pounding her on the glass-topped table out there. The condo was on the twenty-third floor, so we went unobserved, apart from by passing birds and helicopters.

After a few minutes of outdoor action, I carried her back into the bedroom and dropped onto the bed, my cock still balls-deep up her twat. I slowly withdrew from her and flipped her into the doggy position. I reinserted my cock into her cunt and rode her hard for a few minutes. Then, I decided to try for some ass action. I had decided that if she objected to her ass being invaded or it hurt her too much, then I would call it a day. But she had been so submissive and obedient that I suspected she would not make a fuss.

My cock was as slippery as an eel now with her bodily fluids, so getting my tool up her ass was a lot easier than her twat was. Using the minimum of force, the entire length and girth of my cock was soon deeply embedded up her ass. I began to slowly fuck her and then picked up the pace until her ass was getting it as hard a rogering as her cunt had. This animated her more than the pussy fucking had, and she moaned and muttered in Tagalog. At one point, she surprised me by reaching back and caressing my nuts, which I enjoyed. She must be enjoying this as much as I am, I thought to myself as I redoubled my efforts at beasting her tight bumhole.

I gave her one mighty, final thrust and withdrew. My cock was a bit of a mess, but I didn't mind because I was with a maid, and it was her job to clean things. I flipped her over onto her back. She appeared to be almost catatonic and looked like a mare ridden hard and put away wet but managed a small smile. I said to her:

'Nearly finished, love,' but whether she heard me or not, I am not sure as I had put my cock back in her mouth.

Whether she was fully aware of what she was doing, I don't know, but she proceeded to lick my cock clean. She did it so well that I just had to give her a final parting gift of a mouthful of jizz to remember me by. She swallowed every drop. I then let her go to the bathroom to shower all the muck off.

She showered quickly and put her clothes back on at lightning speed. I told her not to tell anyone what had happened in the condo that afternoon, and I wouldn't tell anyone about the theft or show anyone the clip. I asked her if she agreed, and she silently nodded her head.

'Good girl,' I said condescendingly, and slapped her ass as I let her out.

The next day, I had a new anonymous little mouse as a maid, and I never saw the thieving maid again. I imagine that she will think twice before stealing from a guest in the future.

Published 
Written by Vivago666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments