Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistaken At The Massage Parlor (Her Version)

"She took him for a happy ending and wound up giving one."

57
17 Comments 17
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It started while I was giving him a Saturday morning handjob with my bare breasts pressed up around his crotch. Spitting on the head to mix with his precum and cooing dirty thoughts at him, he said, “fuckkkkk, baby … watching you is like having the best of those massage girls. You’re such a pro!”

That gave me an idea. I slowed my movements.

“When was the last time you went to one of those places?” I asked. We are very open about this kind of stuff.

“Hmmm,” he said – half thinking and half straining his arousal as I slowed on him, “It’s been a while. I guess that work trip to San Francisco right after the new year?”

I smile and release him, “Then let’s go!”

“What, now? I could cum any minute!” he said.

“Well, save it for the little massage bunny – come on! My treat!” I hopped up out of bed and went to the bathroom to run a brush through my hair. He came into the bathroom, erection pointing straight forward and seemingly unwilling to subside.

“But, you are the best. I don’t need that,” he contested and pushed the tip of his cock at my ass cheeks. I met his eyes in the mirror.

“Yeah, but it would get me really hot to know you were getting it from someone while I wait in the lobby and then have you come back to me.” I make the involuntary eyes that he knows means my fuse has been lit and there’s no stopping me.

I tugged on a little romper with nothing underneath and slipped into some rhinestoned flip flops. He grabbed a T-shirt, athletic shorts, and some slip-ons. I grabbed my keys and wallet, and out we went.

Chicago has no lack of little massage parlors. In fact, it’s tough sometimes to tell which little reflexology places are legit and which are good for a happy ending. But, if you know what to look for you can figure it out. A three-block walk and we were entering one of the latter with its mirror filmed windows and “24 hours” neon sign.

An older lady with an eastern European accent greeted us and asked if we wanted 'couples massage?' I shook my head and said, “Nope, just him!” with a grin and, “my treat!” I handed her the cash for the base fee, and gave him the rest of it. A kiss on the cheek and a pat on his ass, “Have fun baby!”

The lady welcomed us both through the louvered door which separated the inner lobby from the outer and showed me where I could sit. The place smelled like incense, baby oil, and a little humanity. She led my boyfriend though the curtain and out of the seating area.

There was one other woman across the seating area. She was on her phone, long faux nails tapping away. She had really beautiful features, a little heavy on the make-up, legs for days to perfectly polished toes just a shade off of my own in similar flip-flops to mine.

The clickety clack of our mutual nails (mine are real) on our phones persisted for a while, until a man appeared wrapped in a towel at the waist through the curtain and motioned to her. She smiled and stood and took his hand to accompany him in the back. I had figured she worked here, but was on a break or something.

I returned to my phone…fake news, bad news, hot Instagram post, until a heard a throat clear. I looked up and another man in only a towel was standing in the curtain and motioned to me. I looked around and realized I was the only person in the seating area. He continued to wave me over and I started to realize …

I gave it about one second's worth of thought and smiled and rose and took his hand.

He led me down a hall past a sauna and some other curtained off rooms to one where his clothes hung on a hook. A gentleman, he motioned me into the room first and drew the curtain behind us. There we were, face to face. I gestured for him to lay down and he unceremoniously dropped his towel, shoved a $50 bill in my hand and said “Why don’t you get out of that,” and laid face down on the massage table.

I’m a lifelong nudist and not shy at all about my body, but it did help a little that he was face down in the ring while I stepped out of my shoes and romper. I mean, there was no going back now.

I clapped my hands together to warm them up and took a couple pumps from the massage oil bottle. As I began to run my hands over his shoulders I asked if he needed anything special today. He replied, “this is nice for now, you’ll know when you get there.”

I am a rather good masseuse, so I worked my hands down his spine and to his waist repeatedly, warming both his skin and my hands. I shifted down letting my fingers dance over his buttocks before moving up and down his legs. He was quite tall and his feet hung over the bottom of the table. I went down to the end of the table and pressed my bare abdomen into the soles of his feet as I stretched to work my slippery hands up the insides of his thighs to his ass crease, out to the edges, and back down the outsides.

He parted his legs a little so I could see his fat sack against the table and I worked my hands up to spread his ass cheeks apart revealing his puckered hole just above his balls. My finger traced his crack and circled his anus slowly before descending to follow the seam of his scrotum, which twitched when I touched it.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

Without ever letting my hands leave his skin, I walked around the top of the table and stood with the head ring now at my belly. I pumped some more oil and worked my hands in long motions down his lats, and over his buttocks to grip the back of his thighs. My reach bent me at the waist and my long blonde hair fell across his shoulders and my nipples traced his skin.

“Cute bush,” I heard from the ring, realizing in this position he had a perfect view of my pussy in front of him. I parted my legs a little so he could see my labia hanging below my neatly trimmed pubic hair.

I continued my long lunges down his body and felt his hands caress up the back of my thighs and grip my bare ass. I gripped his in return and wondered if he could see the glistening of my labia from his vantage point that I could definitely feel happening.

He answered my question by running a finger along my slit while his other hand held my ass firmly. I pressed my breasts into his back and lifted one knee to the table, then the other, and laid my bare body against the back of his. My face was now right above his ass.

He pushed his back up into my chest and I spread his ass cheeks and blew cool air from my lips onto his asshole and the back of his balls, as my long hair dragged along his thighs.

I placed my hands on his hips and lifted myself to a kneeling position over his back, feet tucked in at his sides. I lifted up on my knees and asked, “Ready to roll over?”

He rolled under my straddling legs and came to rest on his back, his full erection wagging in front of me. His hands went immediately to my hips and I leaned forward over his legs to give him a clear view of my pussy.

My hands slid down his legs as my stretch continued until my breasts came to rest on either side of his erection pressed into my sternum. His hands squeezed and stretched my ample ass as he ground his cock into my chest.

I pushed back letting my hair cascade over his erection, some of it getting stuck in his precum. I leaned to open my mouth and breathe slow and warm over his pulsing cock. This pushed my ass and pussy right up to his chin and I was able to roll my hips in such a way that I slicked his chin while staying just out of tongue’s reach.

Sensing it was time, I slid off to the side of the table and stood there shining in the massage oil transferred to my body. I pumped a little more into my hand and slid it down around his balls. “Ready?” I asked. He nodded fervently. With my left hand moving his testicles between my fingers, I slid my right hand up his shaft and over the head.

“Like this, feel good?” I asked. He nodded again and his hand returned to my ass as I stroked him while standing astride the table. His eyes were moving all over my naked body. I was quite a bit younger than him and he clearly liked touching a younger girl as his fingers continued their journey into my ass crack and down under my pussy.

He started to finger me, a little awkwardly but I was soaked so he slipped right in. I purred and moaned as I stroked him, “Mmm you like that way that feels?” I asked enigmatically, not really knowing if I meant my double fisted hand job or the inside of my cunt.

He nodded. His breath tight and fast now, he said “your tits…I want your tits.” I glanced over at his wallet and keys on the counter and he added, “yes, yes, I have plenty, whatever you want. Please.”

So I leaned down and let my soft D-cups part around his slick cock as I stroked him between them – finding myself in the exact same position that started the adventure this morning. He groaned loudly.

“Yeah? Cum for me, daddy?” He grunted and strained, clearly close and watching me intently. I parted my lips about an inch above his cock while looking in his eyes and let a long trail of spit slide off the tip of my tongue onto the head of his cock.

“Oh god! Oh yes!” he cried out and I could feel his erection swell in my hand as a fountain of thick white semen shot up onto my cheek and tongue and breasts again and again until it subsided into a pumping cascade of slick icing down my hand.

His orgasm subsided as his fingers fell out of my cunt. I smiled at him and he at me. I took a finger and squeegeed the cum off my cheek and nose into my mouth and winked at him before swallowing and standing up.

There was a little hotbox with warm, wet towels. I grabbed a couple and wrapped his cock and balls in them, while I used the sink to wash my hands and face. He slowly stood and I handed him his clothes as I toweled off and pulled my romper back on.

Once he was recombobulated, he handed me $200 and we walked hand in hand back to the seating area, which was still empty. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left, and I returned to my seat.

A few minutes later my man appeared at the hands of a what looked like a very young and buxom girl, who got up on her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek and handed him off to me. He looked a little glazed as we walked out. “You smell good,” he said. “So do you,” I replied, and we walked home.

Published 
Written by Lisaberich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments