Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll

"Santa Claus came to town and granted me a wish."

39
34 Comments 34
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Author's Notes

"My wish for 24 hours! Hope you enjoy and Santa, please, I really want this."

“So I get one wish, and it only lasts twenty-four hours?” I was having trouble wrapping my head around this.

“That is correct.”

“If I wish to win the lottery?”

“You will be wealthy for only one day. It will be twenty-four hours just for you, but real time will be one second. You will return to the exact spot you started at almost instantaneously.”

“If I die or get killed or hurt…”

“You will return in the same condition you are now, just one second older.”

“Um… shit. When do you need to know? I can’t think of anything amazing just yet.”

“You have one hour to decide.”

“You know, I thought Santa would have been a little more… I don’t know. Jovial? You’re kinda salty.”

“I do that for the kids. The adults? You just get regular old me. I’ll be back in an hour.”

And just as suddenly as he arrived in my car, Santa vanished. The time I spent with him was real, just over five minutes as he explained the wish-thing to me. His offer seemed unreal, though. What single wish would I pick? I really liked the idea of winning the lottery, a huge one, but it wouldn’t last into real life. Just having money for a day…I needed a better wish than that.

An idea formed in my head, but I had to do some research first.

~ ~ ~

“Ho ho ho!” Santa barked menacingly at me, scaring the shit outta me. He scowled at me, “You better be ready.”

“I am, but it’s like a multi-part wish. Well, one wish, but with some provisos, addendums, explanations, ad nauseums—“

“Jesus Christ!” Santa shook his head.

“Santa! You shouldn’t swear.”

“Sorry. Get on with it.”

“Okay, you ready? I want to be Jimmy Page, the guitarist for Led Zeppelin, for an entire twenty-four hour period.”

“Done.”

“Ok hold on. I don’t know how to play guitar, but I will be able to play and sing all their songs as if I were Jimmy Page, right?” Santa nodded, looking irritated at me. “Okay, and it’s March 14, 1975, in San Diego. The concert was probably around eight p.m., so I want to be there at seven p.m.”

“Are you done?”

“Almost. I also need a big cock and basically an endless supply of lust, erections, and semen.”

Santa put a finger to the side of his nose, and the world spun as I blacked out.

 

March 14, 1975, San Diego, 7:00 pm (1900), Hilton Hotel.

I awoke with a full-body jerk, like you feel sometimes when you’re falling in a dream.

“You okay, Jimmy? Still with us, hey?” The guy asking me had a British accent, and he looked like— holy fuck it’s Robert Plant! The lead singer!

“Yeah, Bobby, I’m good.” I laughed, my voice sounded different and I had an English accent.

“Well, you scared poor Michelle here.”

I looked down to see a half naked girl poised over my erect cock, a larger version of my regular cock. Thanks, Santa! Apparently, when I “arrived”, I jerked it hard into her mouth.

“Keep going, honey. Be a good girl!” I smiled at her as she got back on.

“Finish up, Jimmy. We gotta get in the limo.”

Right, must make the fans happy! I grabbed the sides of Michelle’s head and jacked my cock deep into her throat. Her eyes widened as she took it all the way in. My lust threw me into overdrive and I fucked her face as hard as I could. Her throat tightened around my cock head, causing massive pleasure to me. I fired my first cumshot down her throat, then I pulled out and jacked my cock all over face, painting her with an enormous load of sizzling hot cum. Thanks for the extra cum, Santa. It looks awesome! Michelle wiped it into her mouth to swallow, but she seemed a little overwhelmed with the volume.

Bonzo clapped me on the shoulder. “Nice one, brothah. Hope you didn’t lose your entire load, though.” Bonzo was John Bonham, the drummer.

“Pretty sure I’ve got more, my friend. Should we, uh, pay her? Or something?”

“Bro, you are weird today. Watch the heroin, hey?”

Maybe that’s why I felt so damn good.

Christ, I was having trouble getting my zipper up on these ridiculously tight pants. I checked myself in the mirror; tight white pants, a matching white blazer with a rose on the front and no shirt, long wavy hair, and a cigarette dangling from my lips. I smoke? Of course I smoke! It’s the seventies!

We drank some Wild Turkey in the green room underneath the arena, waiting to go onstage. I did a few lines of coke, too, because why not? It’s good I was poor back in those days, I might’ve become addicted to this stuff.

We walked onto the dark stage, the audience buzzing with anticipation as the lights had just gone down for the start of the show. I nodded to Jimmy and John Paul, they were ready, then I gave Bonzo the go ahead.

Bonzo drummed hard and true, I stood in awe as he pounded those skins like he was mad at them! My cue was coming up, I relaxed as I held my axe, and I nailed it! In a few moments, Robert hit the vocal.

“It’s been a long time since I rock and rolled!”

The lights came up and the audience roared. Oh my God, this is fucking great! I’m so glad that I made sure to have Santa grant me Jimmy’s guitar prowess, otherwise this would have been a short concert. But the people, this feeling was incredible! They screamed and yelled at anything we did, they loved us! There’s only a short guitar solo in Rock and Roll, I got up on a little platform for that. Still, making big movements with my arms, exaggerating what is necessary to play the guitar, made the crowd go nuts again.

As we progressed through the set, my feelings of disbelief mixed with euphoria as I not only was watching the coolest concert ever, I was in it! I was the guy! Kashmir was an incredible experience. It hadn’t even been released yet so this was the first time they heard it. But when I dragged my violin bow over the guitar strings, they went wild.

During one of Bonzo’s legendary drum solos (Moby Dick), we went backstage for some water, whiskey and more coke. Mikey, our security man, pointed out the girls they had rounded up already for us. They screamed and waved at us from behind a velvet rope and several security guys. One girl seemed particularly anxious to see me.

“Jimmy! Jimmy, it’s me, Karen!”

Bobby nudged me. “Maybe you should go have a chat!”

I sauntered over to Karen. She was in these little hip-hugger blue pants and a halter top. Ah, the halter top. Nobody wears those anymore. I don’t know why, except they accentuated the breasts and there was no way you could wear a bra with one. Anyway, Karen filled out her halter top with impressive form, and she was gorgeous, too.

“Jimmy?” I looked at her with a big smile, but of course I didn’t recognize her. I doubt the real Jimmy Page would’ve recognized her, either. She looked at me a little sadly, “Don’t you remember? You told me you loved me! Baby?”

Bobby tugged at my jacket, rescuing me as it was time for us to get back onstage. “He does love you, and he will love you again!”

I waved at the girls and thanked Bobby.

Jimmy Page wasn’t known for talking much with the crowd, but I made a point of really thanking everyone for being there. I also pointed up to the cheap seats and told them how much I appreciated them, too. After all, my younger self was sitting up there in the rafters, watching my first concert.

We worked our way through Stairway to Heaven, Whole Lotta Love, and finally finished up with Communication Breakdown. Almost three hours of my own personal stairway to heaven, I didn’t even care about the remaining twenty hours, I could die happy right now. You cannot imagine the feeling of being loved and adored by an arena full of people. I was reluctant to leave the stage after our bows. John Paul and Bobby had to literally drag me off the stage.

Bobby laughed at me as we got backstage. “You really had a great time out there tonight, didn’t you now!” They all seemed rather amazed at how much I was into all this.

“Look fellas,” I said, stopping them before we got to the madhouse of the lounge area. “I got something to say. It’s not all that profound or anything, but I love Rock and Roll! And, I love you guys, more than I ever can express.” My eyes got weepy, these guys were my heroes, and I wanted them to know how much I loved them and what they meant to me over the many years since this concert in 1975.

“Wanker!” Bonzo yelled, but he hugged me in a death grip. John Paul and Bobby hugged us, too, everyone hugged everyone. It’s all love and fun in Rock and Roll, until the drugs run out.

Fortunately, that wasn’t a problem.

 

Backstage

The San Diego Sports Arena wasn’t laid out all that well, we couldn’t leave for at least an hour as the traffic was a nightmare. That was alright with us as we could definitely find something to do.

Our manager had convinced the management to turn off the god-awful fluorescent lights in the green room and replace them with softer, lower lighting. The green room wasn’t just one room, it was several rooms connected by a hallway, guarded by our gatekeepers. Manny, one of our handlers, was The Guy in terms of picking out talent, and during the show he would scout the crowd and hand out backstage passes. Those girls were immediately let in. I made it known that I wanted all of our staff to be able to participate, roadies and everyone.

Adele_sugarse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adele_sugarse

Karen, from earlier, was already in the green room waiting for me. She hugged and kissed me like a long lost lover which, apparently, we were. The guys wanted to debrief about the show as I had done a few new things during my solos. I had snuck a few riffs in there from other bands in the 80’s and 90’s, they wanted to hear about where these riffs came from. I just laughed them off as Karen tried to slide her hand down my pants.

“It won’t work, love, they’re too tight.”

She smiled and unzipped them, I raised my hips so she could take them off completely. Karen settled in between my legs and took my cock in her mouth.

Damn, now I know why I would have told her I loved her!

She ravenously sucked me down to the root and stayed locked in there for a long time. Jesus but my cock felt good in her throat. The boys and I shared a few lines on a small mirror as she gave me awesome head, then they drifted off to find their own enjoyments. As I laid back on the couch, other beautiful girls lurked around nearby, surreptitiously watching. I pointed at two of them and waved them over. They sat down next to me on the plush couch, rubbing their bodies into me as I alternately kissed them on their wet mouths.

“You girls going to stay dressed?”

They giggled as they removed their halter and tube tops, showing me their delicious breasts. Karen moaned with my cock in her mouth, trying to get my attention. She frowned up at me, a little jealous, I believe. “Karen, I do love you, don’t stop.”

Janet and Cindy kissed each other and pressed their tits into my face. That’s all I needed. During the show I had a halfway hard-on, exacerbated by the euphoric drugs, the high from the crowd, and the constant rubbing of my guitar over my cock. I needed release badly, and Santa helped me deliver.

With a roar, my cock trembled and exploded in Karen’s mouth. She wasn’t ready for that and choked a little bit, releasing my cock so that long ropes of white cum shot up on Janet and Cindy, my chest, Karen’s face, just about everywhere!

“Don’t let my cum go to waste!” I ordered. Cindy immediately started licking up Janet’s large breasts, slurping my semen off them and swallowing it down. A couple girls came over from the bar area to join in, licking sperm from Cindy’s body and one girl sucked it up off the couch.

At this point, Karen muscled her way up from between my legs and worked her way in between the two girls, trying to assert her dominance. With my cum on her cheek and dripping off her chin, she grabbed my hair and pulled me in for a huge kiss. My hard cock, undaunted, ached time get inside her. She somehow shucked her pants and promptly impaled herself on my cock, much to the delight of my little audience.

Girls pushed into both of us as we writhed in hedonistic abandon. I couldn’t tell how many hands rubbed my legs, touched my face, or cupped my balls as I fucked Karen as hard as I could. She had given up trying to keep them away and succumbed to their touches as well. Assorted hands molested her chest and mine. My own hands were not my own, other girls directed them towards their own mouths, tits, and forced them inside pussies, too. As my big cock pounded up inside Karen, she began cumming, her body jerking and trembling. The other girls encouraged her as they recognized the symptoms of a major orgasm, clapping their hands and hooting and hollering.

Karen slumped down a bit, and that’s all it took. She showed weakness in front of her lioness sisters, and they pulled her off me before she realized it. Cindy, or maybe it was Janet, quickly hopped on my hard cock. I told the group the next girl I would fuck would be the one who licked Karen to another orgasm. That started a minor scuffle but some girl quickly took a hold of Karen’s pussy with her mouth, making her squirm with delight.

Somebody brought me a beer, and somebody brought me a small mirror with lines of coke on it, and a joint went around, and the room danced around me like a sex circus while someone decided we needed to listen to Three Dog Night on the stereo.

I wasn’t worried about cumming inside anyone, this was my wish, after all. So I came inside Cindy/Janet’s tight pussy with fucking reckless abandon. God it felt so good! My orgasm, probably enhanced by the drugs, swept through my entire body like a lightning bolt and my body jerked and spasmed as I filled her cunt.

The girls pulled her off me (a couple girls sucked her pussy, trying to get my sperm) and made way for the one who had been sucking Karen’s clit.

“I’m Darlynn,” she slurred as she got on all fours on the couch. “Take me, Jimmy. Take all of me.” She leaned down on her chest and pulled her ass cheeks apart, showing me her glistening cunt and ass.

I got behind her and plowed deep into her in one stroke. She moaned and gasped, and shoved herself back up against me. Other naked and half-naked girls surrounded us, touching us, kissing me, making sure I felt them. I can’t tell you how many pussies came on just my fingers, but it was a lot.

This gal close to me yelled out, “Fuck her in the ass! See if she can take it!” Then she turned to me and said, “I’m Misty. You wanna play Misty for me?”

“Yeah Misty, spit on her asshole and get her ready. And when it’s time for me to cum, it’ll be in your mouth.”

She eagerly accepted and began lubricating and opening up Darlynn’s asshole as I continued to fuck her pussy. Darlynn just moaned as I pressed my cock against her sphincter muscle, forcing my way inside her dark tunnel. Misty laid her head on top of Darlynn's ass so she had a ringside view of the action. Thinking of all the nasty porn I have seen over the years, I pulled my cock out of Darlynn’s asshole and looked at Misty. She opened her mouth. I fucked Misty’s mouth deep and hard for several strokes, then I pushed back into Darlynn’s tight and eager ass.

“Finish up Jimmy!” Manny called from the doorway. “We gotta go back to the hotel.”

A bunch of dejected moans arose from the girls but I didn’t care, I just buttfucked my girl harder and faster, my next orgasm building fast. When it arrived I pulled out my cock and stroked it hard into Misty’s open mouth.

Fucking excellent, man. I shot hot cum in Misty’s mouth and on her face. So much cum poured out of me, spurt after spurt. I shot some across Darlynn’s back and into her hair. Some of it hit the floor, too.

I felt a little bad as I saw girls licking my cum from the concrete floor, I wished I could have stayed longer.

 

The Hilton

It was way past midnight as we dined on the finest lobster, filet mignons, and anything else we desired. The champagne flowed and naked girls were everywhere. John Paul had gone home with his wife, so it was just Bonzo, Bobby and myself to take care of the girls. Well, and the rest of the crew, since I had invited them all over, too!

We started up a contest of sorts, it started by lining up the naked girls against a long wall. Me and Bonzo went along, touching and feeling and making comments while Bobby pretended to take notes. Out of the twenty or so gals, we picked ten out of the line-up and had them get on their hands and knees in a line.

The contest was which one of us could last the longest. Bonzo always won, I discovered, but tonight might be different. I got behind the first girl, Bobby the next, and Bonzo got behind girl three. On Manny’s signal, we each started fucking the girl in front of us. In thirty seconds, Manny blew his whistle and each of us moved one girl to the right.

It was rather surreal to be cheered on by a crowd as we fucked. There was a hundred dollar prize for the girl(s) who made any of us cum, so they did their best to squeeze us tight and do whatever else they could. I took to pulling their hair and shoving my thumb in their asses. Bonzo just spanked each one hard while Bobby told each of them he loved them very much.

We got to our fourth girl when Bobby shot his load inside his girl. Someone doused us with champagne as Bonzo and I took a breather, downing some Heineken. We started again, and now I had to fuck the girl Bobby just came in. She was decidedly squishy but it was fine, at least I didn’t feel like cumming right away. Bonzo and I kept at it for several more minutes, he complained I had it easy as he opened them up so that when I got there they weren’t as tight. I pointed out my cock was bigger and it didn’t matter. He swung at me and missed, then tried to kiss me as a joke.

We ended up cumming simultaneously amidst much fanfare. The girls lapped up all the cum they could and the orgy continued.

We found guitars and sang our songs, Beatles songs, Rolling Stones songs… but we messed up most of the lyrics and just laughed and giggled and fucked the rest of the day.

 

Back Home

I landed back in my car seat with a jolt.

“Jesus Christ, you’re a horny bastard! I usually do this for kids. You’re disgusting!” Santa looked at me with such disappointment.

“Aw come on man, don’t you and the missus and all the elves ever—“

“Bite your tongue, young man! Now go home and thank your wife. This was her idea. Personally, I don’t think you deserve her, but that’s not for me to say. And just for the record, you are forever on the Naughty List.” He winked at me, touched the side of his nose and disappeared.

I drove home with my car smelling like fresh baked cookies, wondering… how did my wife get Santa to give me a wish?

What did she do to deserve that?

Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments