Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Time Of My Life With My Kidnapper

"The way he moved his hands along the outline of the curve of my body made me moan with pleasure."

10
1 Comment 1
32.8k Views 32.8k
836 words 836 words
Famous Story

My name is Kat, and I was in my mid-thirties working at a boring office job in North London. Days rolled into one without anything exciting happening. I lived alone in a two-bedroomed flat. I go to work nine till five each day, I leave my flat at 08:30 am, get on a tube at 08:45 am. And then arrive at work at 08:55 am. I just answered calls all day.

One day, after another boring day at work, I was walking towards the tube station when this black van stopped in front of me and a man wearing a black balaclava jumped out and grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up into the van. And then drove away. I was gagged before I could scream out for help. 

I opened my eyes a few hours later and I felt all groggy as my vision was blurry. I lifted up my head and saw that I was in a cold, dark, musty cellar and found that I was chained to the wall and naked. I saw a tall, sexy, dark-haired bearded man watching me. I admired his tanned and toned naked chest. I felt my pussy throb. I tried to speak but it came out muffled as I was still gagged.

The man walked up to me and his green eyes lingered down and over every inch of my body, lustfully. His hands reached out and ran along the outline of the curve of my body making me surprisingly moan out with pleasure. The corners of his mouth turned up into a smile as he looked down and saw water dripping down my right thigh from my pussy. His right hand ran down my stomach to my pussy and shoved three fingers up it making me moan. The man then untied the gag from my mouth so I could breathe, and then continued to finger fuck me.

I moaned out loudly with pleasure and my body moved back and forth and then chains rattled.

The sexy bearded man unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans and let them fall down, releasing his huge manhood in front of me. "Suck it!" he commanded. 

I found the command so sexy. He shoved his erection into my mouth before I could say anything. I moved my mouth up and down and it felt so good. The taste of the saltiness from his beautiful hard cock against the lips of my mouth. 

He moaned out loudly with pleasure as his hands grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down onto his hard, pulsating cock.

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

He thrusted his pelvic muscles towards me so I would suck harder. "I'm coming!" he cried. He cried out as his body convulsed into spasms and ejaculated deep into my mouth, which I swallowed down. 

"What's your name?" I asked.

My sexy kidnapper ignored my question.

"Why am I here? Why did you kidnap me?" I continued.

"Be quiet," he answered sternly. "I don't have to answer your stupid questions."

"They don't sound stupid to me, they sound quite reasonable under the circumstances," I replied evenly. 

The man unchained me and then threw me to the ground on my back and got in between my legs, making eye contact with me. His lips were close to mine. I felt his hard erection on my side. He kissed me hard suddenly on the lips and I responded as he shoved his manhood deep inside me. He thrusted hard against me up and down.

I moaned pleasurably as my legs wrapped around his waist. 

Our rough sex got more and more intense by the minute as we fucked harder and faster. He rolled me over onto my front so he was behind me and then started to fuck me from behind, roughly. We both moaned out loud and groaned with pleasure. 

"HARDER!" I screamed.

The sexy bearded man fucked me harder and harder, grabbing my long black hair in his left hand with his right hand was on my right hip. He slapped my bum cheek hard as his dick pounded into me hard. He took his dick out of my pussy and then thrusted it into my bumhole back and forth making me cry out in a combination of pain and pleasure. 

I wasn't that fond of anal sex, but the way he fucked me in the ass like that was so satisfying.  

He took his dick out of my ass and then shoved it back into my pussy and then pushed me down on my front to the cold basement floor and laid out on top and fucked me hard and fast. He groaned and moaned loudly as his breathing increased. "Oh, shit! I'm coming!" he said, just before his whole body convulsed into spasms as he orgasmed deep inside me. 

I gasped out loud with pleasure as my body spasmed and I came long and hard as well. 

Wow! Who knew that having rough sex with your kidnapper would be so satisifying and pleasurable!

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments