Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes, Part One

"Scarlett finds herself transferred into the future"

25
5 Comments 5
971 Views 971
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"The game is afoot. More homage to Sir Arthur."

Chapter One.

'Holmes Falls'

London, 1891.

It is with a heavy heart that I take up my pen to write these last words in which I shall ever record the singular gifts by which my friend and lover, Miss Scarlett Holmes, was known and distinguished.

I, Emma Watson, will be forever indebted to the superlative sister of the world's greatest consulting detective pertaining to our outstanding adventures. Not to mention our mutually explored sexuality. The striking thirty-five-year-old blonde had been blessed with a large brain and a large bosom, and although she and I enjoyed our private romance and love affair, Scarlett had been free from social conventions and traditional ideas of the late Victorian era and had slept with both men and women alike.

We had shared several wonderful years living in our rented rooms at 227B Baker Street before that woeful day in May this year when my beloved Holmes perished, together with Professor M at the bottom of the Reichenbach Falls. My life, and those of the entire British Isles, whether they are aware or not, will never be the same. She helped her illustrious brother on several occasions and so had saved the Empire from tyranny and crime. My life goes on, as it must, hoping that dear Scarlett has found peace, wherever her soul may rest.

xxx

Scarlett Holmes felt the spray of the Falls on her face as she lost her footing and dropped like a stone. Beside her, Professor M fell with her, both of them flying through the air in a bundle of flailing arms and legs. The so-called Napoleon of crime, and the amateur sleuth, had been locked in a final conflict that had resulted in a fight to the death.

Locked in combat they had both lost their footing and had been hurled into the raging water. The animated Holmes experienced an unsettling myriad of lurid colours as she tumbled over and over into a seemingly endless abyss. As the sensation continued, she felt as if she were falling in slow motion, with no resistance or friction. Streaks of bright light flashed in her eyes and she became more and more woozy until there was only inky blackness. Was this death then?

x

London, 2023.

"Heavens! The noise! The smell! The lights!"

Scarlett Holmes reeled as all of her senses were assaulted. The vein in her temple pulsated as she awoke from the nightmare that was her untimely death. As she tried to grasp what had occurred she found herself on the hard pavement of a busy thoroughfare.

"How odd."

The night had fallen, yet the roads and pavements remained lit by countless street lights that highlighted numerous pedestrians as they went about their business. Young females walked in pairs and by themselves, and some wore their dresses high up on their legs revealing lots of bared flesh! Men strolled the sidewalks, several with hair down past their shoulders, and one man, in particular, seemed to be talking loudly into what appeared to resemble a packet of tobacco in his hand!

"What infernal place is this?"

She was still dressed in her Victorian finest. Floor-length dress, high buttoned and lace-up white shoes, and a tightly fitted upper corset that served to cover her overlarge breasts. The golden blonde accosted the nearest person as the smell of motor oil made her wrinkle her pretty nose.

"Sir! I beg of you. Where is this? Why is it so loud? Is this hell?"

Scarlett held her ears to shield out the roar of automobiles that flashed past and a passing aircraft overhead screamed with its three large engines.

"Why, it's the City of London. Where else? You been on the sauce, lady?"

The man brushed past the distraught Holmes who spun around in a confused whirl. Everywhere was lit brightly. Shop windows, houses, and passing motor cars. And metal, huge structures made of metal and glass abounded and seemed to puncture the very sky. Here, there, and everywhere were sprawled people. Hundreds of people, dressed in such outrageous clothing she had never seen the like of. Echoes of Indignant laughter and loud conversation filled her ears as she struggled to make some sense of it all. A middle-aged woman with a kindly face approached and looked into the pleading eyes of Scarlett.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Madam. I feel as if I am going insane! Has the world gone mad? Are we at war?"

"No, silly. It's just a regular Saturday night. Can't stop, I'm off to see the latest Mission Impossible movie."

"Movie? What?"

Scarlett took two paces forward and tumbled into the road disoriented, only to be brought back to earth by the loud horn of a Ford Fiesta that almost ran her over.

"Get out of the road, you stupid bitch," cried the driver as he wound down his window.

"I feel...feel faint."

A light rain fell and dappled her somewhat crumpled dress, and as Scarlett tried to find a purchase or risk falling to the paving stones, a helping hand reached out to catch her.

"Careful, you very nearly fell over."

Scarlett looked up into an angelic face that beamed broadly at her, and a chill overcame her, not from the cold but from the notion that she might very well be staring at a ghost.

"Watson! Dear Watson. It's you!"

Emma Watson smiled and spread her hands.

"Yes, it's me. Do I know you?"

Scarlett gave Emma a curious look.

"Emma. It is I. Scarlett Holmes. I'm alive."

"I can see that. Are you well? Hold on. Scarlett Holmes? My grandmother used to tell me stories of a Scarlett Holmes with my great-grandmother."

"Tell me? Who is your great-grandmother?"

"Doctor Emma Watson. She died in 1928."

"1928? 1928? Prey, what year might this be?"

Scarlett looked perplexed and she wrung her hands and looked wide-eyed.

"Why 2023, of course."

"Absurd! This cannot be. My mind simply cannot entertain the notion. Have I been asleep for over 130 years? Alas! My mind fails me."

Scarlett took a huge lungful of air and coughed and heaved as she inhaled the polluted air. The next thing she knew was utter darkness.

x

Scarlett opened her eyes and blinked in the harsh electric light of the airy room. She inhaled deeply through her nostrils and felt a calmness, almost a tranquil feeling. At the foot of the three-seat sofa she was lying on stood Emma, looking rather fetching in a white bathrobe and with her lustrous hair loose about her shoulders. The sweet curve of Emma's pert breasts could be readily seen and the sight was instantly alluring to the rapt Holmes.

"Where, where am I?"

"You're in my flat in Canary Wharf. A cab driver brought us here."

"A Hansom cab? But where is Canary Wharf?"

"Close to Commercial Road, by the river."

"Ah, Limehouse. I know of it only too well."

Scarlett sat up and looked out of the window and screwed up her eyes. It seemed as if they were quite high above the ground.

"Is the building tall?"

"We're on the twenty-fifth floor. Are you really Scarlett Holmes? Because she died in 1891."

"Twenty-fifth floor? Is this some kind of a joke? Buildings in the sky? The fall at the Reichenbach seems to have been some work of the devil himself. Is my Emma really dead?"

"Natural causes. She raised a family after you disappeared. I'm named after her. I study medicine too."

"This is insanity! I must get back to Baker Street. My abode, 227B Baker Street."

Scarlett sat up and felt dizzy as a result and Emma supported her as she fell back into the push seat.

"You must rest. You're not well. Anyway, 227B is no longer there. It's a bank now."

"A bank? I must find Mister Hudson, my sister. I must..."

"Don't you see? If you really are Holmes. Everyone you knew is dead. And you are over 160 years old!"

Scarlett felt a pang of anxiety in the pit of her stomach.

"Goodness!"

Scarlett stood up slowly and realised that she had been stripped of her dress and stiff undergarments, and put into the skimpiest of night attire. She focused on the pretty face of Emma and pouted at the astonishing likeness of her friend and lover. Scarlett ran a hand through her soft hair and raised her right shoulder seductively, feeling a lot more like her bodacious self.

"160! Do I look it?" she asked in deep honeyed tones.

x

"Did you undress me last night?"

Scarlett shot Emma a look and felt a warm glow in her loins at the mere thought. How she resembled her own dear Emma was astounding. It was as if she had been reincarnated in the form of her youthful ancestor.

'Yes, I did. That outfit looked a little cumbersome. How did you ever live in that all that time ago? So, you really think that time travel is possible?"

Emma's voice came from the adjoining bathroom as she presumably attended to her ablutions.

"I suppose," answered Scarlett, who tried to peer furtively around the corner of the room. "I'm a firm believer in science, there are many wondrous things in our universe. And indeed, here I am. It is said by the Swiss locals however that the Reichenbach Falls have a unique history of strange phenomena and mystical occurrences."

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"Oh, just some Lapsang Souchong tea and some Kedgeree if you have it. If not, a smoked kipper will suffice."

"Some what? I have some Coco Pops and instant coffee."

"Coco...what? INSTANT coffee!"

The sound of running water could be heard and Scarlett crept on bare feet as close as she dared to the bathroom.

"Did you have a close relationship with my great-grandmother?"

"Indeed. We were exceptionally close in fact. We would have given our lives for the other."

"That's nice."

"She was a most loyal companion and a rare beauty."

"Funny she married so late in life. You must have had a lot of adventures together."

Holmes felt her heart flutter at the sight of the bared Emma under what appeared to be a personal waterfall. The blonde's eyes played over the splendour that was Emma in all her naked glory. Her exquisite neck, the arch of her back, and the subtle curve of her perfect bottom. The freckles on perky breasts that still had the pink nipples that always seemed to be hard and erect. How many times had she held the gorgeous creature in her arms, what was the number of occasions the pair of them had kissed, relishing the erotic play of tongues in each other's mouths?

"I shan't be too long. I've had a long day."

But this was not her Emma, but another, born of a different time, of a modern world that she did not belong to. Scarlett's hand went automatically to her mound under the shirt nightgown as she watched Emma in a cloud of steam and cascading hot water. Rivulets ran down the front of her body and as she lifted her face to the head of the shower the spray matted her light brown hair to her shoulders. Then Scarlett gasped as Emma turned her back to the shower and the famed detective saw her neat triangle of pubic hair above her mouth-watering and damp labia.

"Mercy me!"

Emma began to unwind under the cascade of hot water and she explored her sweet body, caressing her breasts, down to the subtle roundness of her bottom, and gently over the tops of her slim thighs. Scarlett found her own moist pussy and delved inside with her middle digit. Emma had a bar of soap in her hands and once she had created a reasonable lather, then proceeded to wash her body from neck to cunt. Her head tilted back as her right hand made tiny circular motions on her snatch, rubbing carefully in order to make her muff squeaky clean.

"Oh, darling Emma."

Scarlett stroked her own weeping slit, sliding up and down as she stood on tiptoe, bent slightly at the knees. A tiny moan emanated from her parted lips as she eyed an abandoned solid wood hairbrush by her feet. Twirling it in her hand turned it backward and used the handle to pleasure her throbbing cunt. Happy memories of her making love to Watson came flooding back as she fucked herself.

"Emma."

How she loved to grip Emma's fine hair as she licked both of her medium-sized tits and nibbled lightly on both of the pink nipples. The smell of the winsome girl was always intoxicating as she buried her face between her splayed thighs and breathed in the heady scent of her soft pussy folds and probed her wetness for hours. Holmes recalled Emma's smooth pins that always wrapped around her hips as they ground their dripping loins into each other and mashed their cunts together in a glorious union.

Scarlett compared the sighs and moans of this adorable young filly to her beloved Emma as they rubbed their aroused clits together, legs entwined and panting hard. In the shower cubicle, Emma had moved in such a way that the jet of water was directed at her muff. The natural beauty wiggled her backside to and fro, welcoming the fine spray splashing her most sensitive spot. Now, Scarlett cried out as she slid the handle in and out of her pussy her eyes widened at the erotic sight. Her buttocks clenched as her orgasm raged through her and she shook on the balls of her bare feet as her ecstasy took hold.

"Hope you don't mind a single bed, I wasn't expecting company this weekend."

Scarlett opened her eyes and retreated back to the main room as Emma stepped out of the cubicle and dried off her bare bod with a fluffy white towel.

"That will be splendid," replied Scarlett with a croak in her voice.

Emma unashamedly held each end of the towel and used it to saw back and forth on her crotch to dry it off, trapping the towel between her clamped thighs for maximum friction. Scarlett gulped back emotions as Emma shook out her hair and fluffed it up with curled fingers. Then she hopped into the room in her robe again and sat on the edge of the sofa beside the exasperated Scarlett.

"You can stay here for a while until you get yourself together. I have to go to York tomorrow for a lecture. You have food in the refrigerator and you can use the micro to heat the meals up. Okay?"

"Your words are clear, yet the meaning is quite elusive."

Emma bent and kissed Scarlett on the head and the blonde felt a frisson of a thrill from this merest touch.

"Goodnight, Scarlett Holmes."

Emma left the room and turned out the light.

Goodnight, my one true love.

x

Over the next few days, Holmes mastered the workings of the telephone, microwave oven, and television set. Having been given a hefty book on the history of the twentieth century, she brooded for hours until the return of the delectable Emma. As Scarlett opened the micro door she contemplated the dish of defrosted fish fingers and tossed them into the waste basket.

"Since when did fish have fingers anyway?"

The front door opened and the effervescent Emma bounded in.

"Hello? How have you been?"

"Much better, thank you. Your selection of cereal is most fortifying."

Scarlett pointed to the several boxes of Frosties, Rice Krispies, Fruit Loops, and Coco Pops.

"You've been living on cereal?"

"The contents of your refrigerator leave a lot to be desired. Come, we shall dine out at the Care Royal, where they once served the finest Roast Rib of Scottish Beef and Yorkshire Pudding. Alas, I have no funds to pay for the feast."

"This will be on me, it's the least I can do."

"Many thanks. I plan to get back on my feet, as it were, and resume my unique expertise in solving the unsolvable. I have devoured the astonishing history of the recent century, and digested much of the state of the world, My dear Watson, I believe that there is much for me to do in this modern age of yours."

x


Chapter Two.

'The Old Scarlett Embraces The New'

"And that is how your great-grandmother and I retrieved the jewel-encrusted dildo belonging to Princess Louise, fourth daughter of Queen Victoria herself."

"What a fantastic tale. A stolen Royal sex toy." (See The Adventures of Scarlett Holmes for the story)

"It wasn't very practical, I can tell you that much. Yet that tale is not as fantastic as the unique adventure involving the three students who lived and studied at St. Luke's College in Cambridge. In order to establish the identity of the person responsible for impregnating the young Governess, who was so inebriated on this occasion that she was unable to recall which of her three lovers had gotten her with child. Her only solid memory of he who was accountable for the deed was the singular fact that he ejaculated excessive amounts of sperm when he climaxed. Your grandmother and I took it upon ourselves to have intercourse with the named and shamed three gentlemen in a marked attempt to discover the guilty party."

"You slept with each of the students in order to solve a case?"

"Quite so. And the results were most gratifying I can tell you. The culprit was a proverbial pistol. Despite the stuffy and hypocritical morality in the reign of Her Majesty, Queen Victoria, even the most respectable men and women surrendered to their wildest sexual needs and desires. Emma was a real sex kitten."

Scarlett Holmes looked at herself this way and that in the full-length mirror as she spoke. She was modeling an ultra-soft sleeveless print dress with a hem that came up to her mid-thigh. Her feet were slipped into an elegant pair of gold and silver Jimmy Choo heels.

"Do modern women really dress like this in public? I feel half naked."

"Of course. You look great. That particular little number cost me a bundle at Harvey Nichols. It's a Balenciaga."

"Indeed? A 'bundle' of what precisely?"

"Money. About a grand in fact."

"You spent a thousand? In pounds sterling? Why, you could buy an affordable house for the same sum!"

"Shush! There."

Emma put the finishing touch to Scarlett's hair and both examined the results in the mirror. The blonde had her hair swept back in a voluminous updo that classically framed her forehead. A touch of high-shine eyeshadow brightened her green eyes, and the carmine lip gloss highlighted her signature pout.

"This is acceptable?"

"Perfect. Now you look like you fit in with the rest of us."

Scarlett's face expressed doubt as she took a long drag of her Dunhill menthol cigarette and blew out the blue smoke.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

"Must you smoke those awful things? The room reeks."

Emma wrinkled her pretty nose and waved her hand in front of her face. Scarlett scoffed and shrugged Emma off with a cursory dismissal.

"When I'm using my brain, I get restless and bored."

She sat in an armchair, crossed her bare legs, and looked out of the window at the blue sky. The smoke gave her already gravelly voice an even deeper tone.

"It is a matter of opinion whether I am considered blessed or cursed. Like my dear brother, I relish the most difficult and most outlandish of cases put my way. My mind is quick and alert to the tiniest of clues, and my brain can figure out quite impossible cases that leave most dumbfounded. I lack interest in the in usual way of life and detest the boring and the mundane. I admit I need stimulants such as these cigarettes."

She exhaled a stream of smoke and grinned as Emma poked her tongue out in protest. It had been one week since Holmes had emerged from the strange phenomena that had seen her transported from her time of 1891 to the present day. At a loss to explain the science behind it all, nevertheless, the blonde beauty was utterly grateful to still be alive.

"I was born with good looks and a fulsome figure, so my only other vice is an acute craving for sexual satisfaction, whenever and wherever possible. I find both males and females attractive, although I consider men to be unreliable and conniving for the most part. Although having intercourse with a man I must say that I do favour the gentle touch. Do I shock you?"

"On the contrary, I think you will fit in quite nicely in the year 2023. Women have been liberated for decades. We have the vote, equal rights, and have defeated sexism at work and in politics."

"And sexually?"

"Big improvements since your days. Women can enjoy free sex. Outside of marriage, with whom they please, and with no romantic ties if she so chooses."

"What about same-gender sex?"

"Totally fine. Women can even marry each other."

"Is that so?"

"Speaking for myself, I'm quite happy sharing my bed with a man for my own needs and pleasure."

"Never with other women?"

"Just guys. Can we change the subject for once?"

"It's alright for you, Emma. I haven't had the slightest hint of intimacy for 130 years!"

Scarlett re-crossed her pins and raised an arched brow at Emma as her dress rode up her pale thighs. What she wouldn't give for the young actress to hop over and stick her head between her legs and bury her face in her snatch. The fact was, that Scarlett Holmes had blurred the truth a tad as what she said about not having sex for 130 years was only true up to an hour previous.

"Oh, did the maintenance man call about the loose bathroom tiles?"

"He did pop in, yes."

And pop he most certainly did!

x

"I've come about the bathroom tiles. Miss Watson left a message. May I come in?"

Scarlett looked at the square-jawed man with closely cropped fair hair and felt her pussy twitch.

"Please. Pardon my appearance. I was taking a bath."

Scarlett dripped onto the carpet beneath her bare feet and stood demurely with a bath towel discreetly knotted at her ample bosom. The twenty-something handyman tried in vain to avoid staring at Scarlett's deep cleavage but failed miserably. Result thought she as she smiled back.

"I can come back later if it's inconvenient, Miss?"

"Holmes. Don't dither man, come in, come in. I shall be rooming with Miss Watson for the foreseeable future."

That'll be a sight for sore eyes he thought.

"Right. I'm the handyman, repairman, whatever, for the building. Names Hudson, Martin Hudson."

"HAH!" Holmes clapped her hands together which caused the man to flinch slightly. "The universe and its mysteries never cease to astound. Through there, Hudson."

As they both entered the en-suite bathroom of Scarlett's personal bedroom she recalled the treasure that had been her landlord, Mr. Hudson, when she roomed at 227B Baker Street so very long ago.

"I see the problem."

As Hudson opened his dark brown bag of tools, Scarlett took the time to scrutinise the fair-haired man's impressive physique. Broad-shouldered, muscled torso, and tight ass, he obviously stayed very fit. The image of a desirable male in her midst stirred the sex-starved female.

"Sportsman are you, Hudson?"

"Rugby. I'm a three-quarter. Played for the army in Afghanistan."

"Right. I can't believe the British are still engaged in that country after all this time."

Hudson shot her a bemused look and at the same time realised that the woman was unwrapping her white towel in front of him.

"Do you mind if I continue bathing?

"Er, no."

Hudson's mouth gaped as Scarlett nonchalantly undid the knot at her bust and let the towel drop to her feet. Scarlett looked stunning in the buff. Her golden blonde hair was tied loosely on top of her head and his eyes focused on her remarkable bared breasts. Full and rounded they appeared to defy gravity, even though she was now in her mid-thirties.
Proud of her body she ran her hands up her hips, over her stomach, and cupped her magnificent globes. She was the epitome of a curvy and voluptuous female. She radiated sex appeal and she knew it. Scarlet turned to the oval-shaped stub that stood in the middle of the room on four brass legs and let Hudson get a good look at her superb backside. Two half moons of pale flesh perfectly bisected by her newly shaven pussy that protruded enticingly dead center.

"Good, still hot."

Scarlett removed the clip holding her fair locks and let them down as she dipped her foot into the water to test the temperature. She hopped back into the tub and knelt on her knees. The water was still full of suds and she retrieved the big sponge that floated on the surface and soaped up her big tits with it. All the while she drizzled the bubbles on her rack she cooed and sighed in such a sensuous manner that Hudson could barely make a fist as he attempted to repair some of the misaligned tiles above the hand basin.

"Hudson? Could you be a dear and wash my back? I always have difficulty reaching behind because of, well, you know."

Scarlett inhaled deeply and perfectly displayed her boobs, the water level just at the bottom of her bosom. The hot steamy water felt much more soothing than a shower preferred by Emma.

"Yes, Miss Holmes. Alright."

I can do this, he thought to himself as the soaped-up babe held out the sopping sponge.

"And take off your shirt. No sense in getting it all wet, is there?"

"My shirt?"

Hudson crossed his arms tore his tee off over his head and revealed his ripped upper body to an admiring Holmes. He came behind the tub squeezed the sponge over Scarlett's back and watched the suds run down her spine.

"That tickles. Now rub the water in firmly."

Hudson cleared his throat and began to massage her shoulders and flanks. The feel of the sponge against her skin was incredibly arousing, especially as it was held in the fellow's hands. Scarlett giggled as she deliberately turned to her left so that Hudson got a good handful of her right breast.

"Sorry about that."

"Nonsense. In fact..."

Scarlett swiveled on her knees and faced the young beefcake, taking the sponge from him. His hairless chest was dappled with bath water and her nipples were as hard as bullets. Her eyes wandered to his parted lips and a full-body shiver went through her as she imagined kissing his beautiful mouth. As her desire took hold she felt her pussy moisten dramatically.

"Could you do my front?"

"If you like."

Scarlett held up the sponge, and as he reached for the soapy ball she dropped it into the tub.

"Oops, silly me. Can you see it?"

As Hudson tentatively put his hand in the water Scarlett lunged up so that her loins came into contact with his searching fingers. Before he could react the sex-starved blonde ground against his hand and simulated the sexual act. It was clear to see that his burgeoning erection was straining in front of his trousers.

"I'm so wet down there. Get in the tub."

"But..."

"No words, Hudson. I need you to fuck me. Now."

Realising he had passed that point of no return himself he duly obliged with her wishes and drew down his pants. His impressive erect cock sprang from its confines and bobbed up and down as he took off his shoes and socks.

"Isn't that better?"

Scarlett raised and held his ramrod-straight dick in her fist and jerked it several times to gauge its thickness. He had a nice scrotum too, and his groin area had very fine pubes that were so light as to be veritably transparent. Slowly, and with loving care, she swirled her darting tongue around the half-stretched foreskin and murmured as it peeled back to unveil the large tapered glans beneath. She pursed her lips and drooled saliva to make him wet enough to slide her mouth down to the halfway mark on his rock-hard shaft. Throaty groans from her tightly clamped lips vibrated on his shaft and he gasped at the incredible ache in his balls.

'Ooohh!"

Hudson groaned as she took him in deeper, dribbling and gagging audibly as she went. She started a hands-free blowjob and rubbed and pinched her aching nipples as she moved her head up and down on his knob. In his increasing ardour he rocked his hips back and forth and thereby pushed his length further and further into the warm depths of her mouth. Despite her preference for the feminine touch, this was something Scarlett had missed for a long time. The sublime pleasure of a pulsing cock sliding in and out of her clamped lips and jamming down her throat.

"Mmmph!"

The all-too-familiar tingling in her pussy was too much to ignore and the cock hungry detective released his saliva-coated dick and gasped for air. Taking his large hands in hers Scarlett invited him into the tub with her and pulled him in close, wallowing in the touch of his taut muscles. His solid wall of a chest was pleasing to hold and she arched her back and hugged him tightly. Hudson took her left breast, lightly covered with collected soap bubbles, in his hand and her stiff nipple pressed into his wet palm.

"Kiss me."

Hudson grunted an affirmative and started to softly kiss her neck, cheeks, and ears which made Scarlett bunch her toes in the soapy water they stood in. Her right hand snaked in between their wet bodies where she dug her nails in his groin and jerked his erection. The turned-on hunk grabbed both her boobs and found them to be quite large in proportion to her frame. Scarlett moaned into his mouth as they locked lips and let her lover explore every inch of her curvy rack.

"Mmm, yes. She likes that."

As Hudson met her mouth he made out the intriguing shape of Scarlett's lips, the upper meeting the exact dimensions of her lower. Gradually Scarlett shifted in the tub and her bottom found the rounded edge. She drew Hudson toward her and curled her left leg, bent at the knee, around his right hip. Her heel bumped him urgently and purred as his rigid pole grazed the inside of her smooth thigh. He bucked up and the flared tip of his dick parted her sopping entrance and Scarlett welcomed her first man in 130 years!

"Oh, fuck!"

Her hands held onto the tub so hard that her knuckles turned white. She bared her teeth as he slowly, almost agonisingly so, pushed in further.

"Please, please, more. Give me more."

Scarlett's nails dragged across his broad back as she moved her hips up in encouragement. She whimpered as her pussy was rudely penetrated by a healthy length of stiff manhood. Once he was totally buried in her cunt they remained still as Scarlett enjoyed the splendour of that fullness of a cock inside her. Hudson pulled back, almost entirely, and then stared at a languid screw with long and steady strokes that drove the woman insane with pleasure.

"Do it. Do me."

He caressed her body all over, skimming the palms of his hands on her wet and supple skin, as they dipped tongues into each other's mouths. Hudson lifted her by her rump and Scarlett encircled his body with both legs. Impaled on his rigid spike, Scarlett moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. She thrilled at the tight sensation of him filling her to the very depths of her womanhood.

"You're so big inside me."

They spilled water which splashed out of the tub and onto the cool floor tiles as Scarlett was bounced on his rod of iron. She was his plaything as he cupped her buttocks and guided her up and down effortlessly. Then he let her down and Scarlett turned her back to Hudson. As he balanced on the inside edge of the tub he brought her wet body down onto his lap until she fit perfectly between his meaty thighs. With a sideways glance, she eased her backside up a tad and sighed as she met his upright pole, hot and wet for her pleasure.

"Merciful heavens!"

Scarlett touched her brow with the back of her hand in a shock of delight and gratitude as she sank all the way onto his desirable log. She gripped his thighs and drew a grimace from the ripped handyman as her nails dug in. The water swirled and her entire lower body rocked as she rotated on his dick and she held his paws in her hands and guided them to her jiggling boobs. The rabid blonde moved at her own pace, not wishing the sex to end just yet. She could feel every bump and ridge on his shaft and she milked him as was her want.

"Oops!"

In this erotic but awkward position, Hudson slipped out of her twice and he fucked air until she fed him into her gaping quim. He held onto her hips and ensured he would not pop out again and drove up into her, drawing yelps of undiluted passion from the bouncing blonde. In his eagerness to pound the shit out of her, they tumbled forwards into a standing doggy stance. With the steamy water up to their knees, Hudson banged into her from behind, smacking her fleshy buttocks in his heated frenzy.

"Won...der...ful!"

Scarlett's body was shoved three inches forwards by Hudson's rhythmic strokes and he buried his cock in her to the hilt. Her tits wobbled under her as she was slammed into even harder than before. He grabbed her hips for leverage and went for broke.

"Are you going to ejaculate?"

"Ejaculate? Yes!"

Scarlett turned quickly in the tub and squeezed her massive boobs together to trap his cock between them. Her body was forcefully rocked as Hudson rammed his pulsating dick into her ample cleavage. He pumped and pumped and then shot cum all over her big globes and neck. With a squeal of delight, Scarlett arched her back and watched with glee as the sticky goo flowed down her homemade channel between her boobs onto her front.

"Nice."

Scarlett took his bell end into her mouth and sucked up what was left of his cum. As she sank back into the foaming water she looked up at the speechless handyman.

"Thank you, Hudson. That will be all. I shall keep you in mind, however."

"Miss Holmes."

He gathered up his discarded clothing and left her to relax in her bath. This may very well be the start of something, she mused.

to be continued...

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments